First Cat 5 since '07

First Cat 5 since '07.

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-matthew-may-threaten-us-atlantic-coast-next-week-dangerous-surf/60414938

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml
weather.com/storms/hurricane-central/matthew-2016/AL142016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's all thank Kek for killing more niggers

This is also our temporary /SCpol/ thread, since this hurricane will most likely kill us all

sandy was comfy imo

Jamaica is going to gone, Mon.

>mfw my name is Matthew

There were more south carolinians in that last thread than i have ever seen anywhere online.

It might change course and decide to fuck Florida again.

new model in a few hours will tell us. Satellite imagery tells us it's still moving west

Be on NC border
Go get job interview for job near Charleston
Told you have the job, but they are putting the package together.
Get email a week later saying they gave the job to someone else.
Be sad
Now
"Perhaps it was god will" since I would have to stay in the disaster area with that job.

found a good old meme from google images there

Yeah that won't happen. They gave your job to someone from ohio and will find a replacement that is exactly alike the one that died in case the hurricane hits.

Humans aren't meant to live near the ocean.. so I feel no sympathy for you coastal morons...

Please Kek just fuck the southern US up

we're the good guys.

i know that feel.
>a hurricane will never hit "the reset button" in Puerto Rico and kill all "fupistas" and "Cacos". desu i'd be okay with a hurricane right now, it's not like we will become ever an state. so might as well end it now.

Actually I think the boss gave it to one of his friends. Such is life. Better qualified but not the network.

I'm in New Orleans. We certainly don't want it. I'm pretty nervous about the impending storm.

Don't ignore the fact this ting flipped to cat 5 in 36 hours. This hurricane could be unpredictable

What if I live 30 feet above sea level?

???? Most if not all major civilizations based around coasts or large waterways connecting to coasts?????

We just spent 3 days without electricity or water because of a (((lightning strike)))

The shit storm that will ensue if we get hit by a cat 5 will be ridiculous, pray to god we don't get hit

That sucks ass. You live near brevard? The mountainous area of sc is fucking life. I wouldn't feel bad about not moving to charleston the upstate if pretty cash. Plus you get to see lowcountry refugees flee to where you live when a hurricane comes.

nothing will happen its getting colder seasons are changing itll weaken a fuckload

inshallah

Literally nothing will happen.

>Puerto Rico
storm isn't hitting you at all

There is nothing to indicate Matthew has peaked out yet.

ERC's are normal for hurricanes of this magnitude.

>PR ABOUT TO GET SCHLONGED

SC reporting in

We've been getting fucking flooded as fuck with rain. If they thing hits us full force, no tree in the woods is gonna be left standing. The ground here is wetter than a triple cunted hooker on payday.

please kek, redirect this storm to new orleans

I mean by another storm in the future

>Hurricane Matthew
They don't give hurricanes woman name anymore ?

Went to Western Carolina, so I know the Bevard area well. Right now I have a crappy job in the in the York-Gastonia area that was supposed to be short term till I found something better. Thus my want to get a job out of that area.

KEK NO. WE DONT NEED MORE OF THEM IN TEXAS. THERE ARE ALREADY TOO MANY

what part? Charleston got hammered by a storm last night, but it was only for an hour

Pray to your heathen God all you wish.

I want this country do die already, we have been in life support for way too long. it's time to let her go.

Nobody likes us and we don't even like ourselves.

Where was all this rain all summer REEEEEEE

t. Farmer

They always given them both male and female names. The big one that hit the area I grew up in was Hurricane Hugo, and that was ~25 years ago.

they go both ways
nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

If a hurricane comes on my property is it violating NAP?

Near myrtle beach

Yeah, it's swamp. In reality if a cat 5 hits us all of the loblolly pines outside of the city will be flattened and the rich cunts that live on the resort islands will have to rebuild. Just move to orangeburg and everything will be alright.

As someone from Louisiana, it is my dream for the Northeast to experience a real hurricane. After all that shit from Sandy, a tropic storm.... Ugh, it would be beautiful.

Where does this have the chance to kill the most niggers?

night guys, someone else can do these threads

There's a piece of tropical energy to the ENE of Matthew that will follow it along it's path over the next few days... You can see it on the IR imagery to the NE of matthew and on the UL charts on the GFS/EURO. Earlier the models were factoring this in down the road, creating a weakness in the ridge allowing Matthew to turn northeast sharply off of NC. That feature is starting to trend towards dissipation over the next few days. This allows the ridge to build back in over Matthew after the current ULL over the midwest is swept out to sea. This bends it back to the WNW towards southern florida. Based on trends, it wouldn't surprise me to see the models flip towards a strong bend WNW on the 00z package.

Yeah i guess it sucks if you don't live in a good area. I had a job up in cleveland south carolina and spent a day in a pretty well off neighborhood at the top of a mountain. Fcking stunning. Made me want to have a house there when Im old

Huh, last time I checked it was gonna hit us in the Dominican Republic. Storms always seem to change course now, last big one was Noel in like 07. They always end up fucking Haiti though. Kek.

Member Big Cat Hurricanes?

So where exactly is this supposed to hit?

god hates niggers

New ecwmf model soon

I prefer to be in the country.
of course, the housing I have is in the middle of the city.

Lmao fucking pussy. This year we've had no fucking flooding compared to past years. Last year we had some decent actual flooding where whole cars and a few mobile homes were under water, this year was tame.

I want them to experience the mud runoff. The googles running from water like oil.

Lol you must have been up at like 3 in the morning. Just imagine a storm like that but four times worse with winds of 130 mph for eight hours and that's a cat 4.

Haiti and then circles back and hits Haiti again.

At least when trump is president Haiti's aid money won't disappear.

Gulf of Mexico oil field worker hoping it lays waste to Gulf of Mexico rigs.

I said near it, not at it. Im in swamp land.

It just needs to do a pin ball routine, hitting haiti and jamaica alternately for a week

Most nogs are inland, they'll be fine. The coasts are retired yanks and tourists. Horry County is the only white part of this state beceause of it, but that also means you have to deal with neurotic old people.

I got trapped in the thousand year floods passing through sc last year. That shit will fuck up hhe state

00z GFS 144 hours

We'll be fine, there is nothing of value here to be destroyed.

o god

drumpf is obviously the cause of it. bigots

Kek,

Night all, going to bed with the idea of this storm doing laps form Haiti to Jamaica and back.

It's gonna brush by Haiti and pour a ton of rain on it. Expect a few hundred dead there because their infrastructure is so shitty.

Pls explain for the layman

NC here too mate. I'm kinda worried, I live right on the coast.

>mfw Trump visits the devastated areas while Hillary sleeps and Obama golfs

Holy fuck. I'm getting flashbacks to 1989. My family's entire house was thrown a half acre from it's foundation and was twisted 90 degrees onto out backyard.

And KEK will answer! This storm will absolutely destroy as many googles as possible

Yeah and all inland areas even deep inland are near rivers that flood. Look at what happened in Iowa last week.

Even desert areas are set up near rivers. Nobody lives on Tatooine

i wont let it kill florida, just haiti

Maybe, but all the cool ones are inland.

Coastal
>Los Angeles: degenerate
>Singapore: soulless
>St. Petersburg: birthplace of bolshevism and the Talmud

Inland:
>Tibet: exotic and ancient
>Tenochtitlan: greatest precolumbian civilization in the Americas
>Paris: until recently, the most cultured and visited city in the world

When do we get updated satellite imagery on trajectory?

So when is it supposed to hit somewhere?

California here
SEND US SOME FUCKING RAIN PLEASE

Does it count if i'm from the upstate but visited Charleston a few weekends ago

It's supposed to hit Jamaica Oct. 3

Who /Greenville/ here

Greenville NC peasants need not apply

googles keeping themselves down, when we're attacked, we stick together, they have no coherence

whoops wrong thread

2 more fucking days?

By then it will be a light drizzle.

NO HAPPENINGS HERE.

i'm pretty sure the red is poop from india

That's not how hurricanes work.
weather.com/storms/hurricane-central/matthew-2016/AL142016

KEK

Rain is only for the east coast, silly.

You know that.

Look, I GUARANTEE in 2 days time this "hurricane" will be little more than a whales fart.

PLEASE HIT GULFSIDE FLORIDA

I WANT A HAPPENING

BLESS ME WITH YOUR DIGITS 4CHANNERS

please I want another sandy

Are you retarded?

GLOBAL WARMING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GUBBERMENT GIVE MORE MONEY FOR ENVIROMENTAL SHIT

I love when the liberal left decided "weather" was interchangeable with "climate change"

Oh hey that storm passed us by. But was causing some niggers to panic and steal groceries from people in the store because they dumb and did not prepare.
Now they look extra dumb cuz they acted like idiots over nothing.

Anyway lads. I do very much hope that sucker hits Florida and hits it hard. Remember that Trump actually did shit in Louisiana while Hillary was nowhere to be seen. A great redpill that was.

Enjoy lads.

please hit georgia so i can miss lecture

>his country has major storms

What in fuck is that flag

Columbia here,
Any charleston bros need any evac place my guest room is open as long as you arent a spaz

Is this some Galactic Space flag?

>mfw I live on the south-east coast of Florida

Florida man, here.

Get fucked, bong. There's other weather besides just rain, I'm not sure if you know that.