My dad supports Clinton. When I asked him on his opinion of Benghazi...

My dad supports Clinton. When I asked him on his opinion of Benghazi, he told me "There's no way the Secretary of State handles that."

How do I convert him, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopcg.wordpress.com/ku-klux-klan/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-buys-house/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill him

Don't go off Benghazi, go off emails, corporate friends/promises, and how many campaign promises she'll break for companies. Global warming? Yeah, drilling for oil helps, etc etc etc.

>he told me "There's no way the Secretary of State handles that."

Send him a hundred hate frogs.

offer your young virgin asshole to him

the only reasonable answer

give up on that dad try your other one.

I know your pain OP
my dad thinks trump is a joke. I ended up not talking to him about politics anymore because all he would do was spout lines from msm.

Hes not even that liberal, the propaganda just hit him hard I guess. Sad really.

the last one makes me wanna vote for her

stopcg.wordpress.com/ku-klux-klan/

>How do I convert him
start by killing yourself

saged

good lord

Ask him what the Secretary of State does handle, then, if not ambassadorial missions.

Hear, hear. My family is hopelessly liberal. They even bought the whole "antisemetic star image" bullshit.

Cunts cant vote if they die!

Ask him why he's a low test faggot

No offense, OP, family is sacred and all, but your dad is a fucking retard. Tell him a mexican said that.

Came here to post this.

If only.

for real though we can get you sum of that juicy propaganda to redpill your dad but we need to not why he doesnt like trump specifically and likes hillary so we know what to give you. Also you still have succeeded in my eyes if you can simply accomplish making him NOT vote for killtons

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

Clinton wants no-fly zones in Syria

This mean war with Russia

Ask him what the secretary of state does, then inform him it's things like arming terrorists.

show him the emails where Hillary is plotting with Sarkozy to fuck Qaddafi up

>Not me. Us!
Poor sods

Bang your mom in front of him then mock him for being a cuck while she cooks chicken tendies.

Lmao it's a fucking embassy, it's literally the job of the Secretary of State.

Forced euthanasia

>trying this hard to fit in

Dad, I checked it out ...
>Ambassadors report directly to the Secretary of State

if hes too retarded to simply look up heirarchy of state department on the internet to verify state department is in charge of embassies, he's too retarded to red pill user

You caught me. Im actually a reporter trying to get a story on the alt right. You guys are really making waves out there. With your racist kermit the frog.

It's Halloween season, the dead are well within their rights to rise from their graves to vote.
Even they want to make America great again.

ITT we underestimate the size of the Dept. of State and unironically believe that SecState personally oversees matters of consular security.

Chamber one round. Apply barrel of firearm to temple. Depress trigger.

Why do 80% of liberals wear those faggy glasses?
It's like they inject SJW neuro toxins into the temples.

Pretend to become a berniefag, and emit an air of nu male cuckoldrey that forces him to come to terms with the future that faces his descendants and people if he continues on his current path.

Your dad is just sane and rational. Political lean doesn't factor into the conversation.

Shame his son is a meme-sperging faggot.

Hahah where is this from? I recognize it!

shouldnt you be building that wall paco?

The Clinton approach I see

you can't

Music video for Windowlicker by Aphex Twin

top kek

He's not wrong. Clinton's liability for Benghazi is only as the one on top taking responsibility. She never had a direct hand in handling the situation.

Megakek

>having """parents"""

proof that trumpfags are all children still in high school

>“Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt. Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who thought Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place,” Powell wrote in a December 2015 email exchange with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice about US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, who died in the 2012 incident.

but of course it's much more fun to blame to witch for everything that's ever happened

I hope that Clinton will win and deport children of Russian corrupt politicians.

>sorry goyim no refunds

Follow the money.

Covert him from an entirely reasonable response? If Shillary had tried micromanaging the affair the criticism would be 10x worse and far more justified.

>inb4 £0.02 desposited
>its actually £0.05

>This triggers the redditor

Tell him all about how the federal government pays the bills for ISIS.

>tax dollars are used for foreign aid to American """allies""" like Saudi Arabia
>aid to Iran in the form of the recent nuke deal
> those nations are known sponsors of terrorism
>terrorists attack Israel and """pro-American""" factions in the Middle East
>those factions request aid
>negotiators from Congress pocket huge sums of money in these new deals

heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-buys-house/

Show him this

Tell him to notice her feet dragging. She's out cold and being carried into the van.

RIP Cred Forums. Zero concept of the role of embassies in the 5D chess game. Everyone in the know knew this was a suicide posting. And they were there willingly. Go back to your safe space and be protected by people you will never understand.

Wtf, my dad said the same...

>in an alternate universe, the race is between Bernie Sanders and Chris Christie
>america at war with themselves over whether they want a humble grandpa or a jolly dad for president

Proceed to slap your father like after retarded faggot that he is after saying the following.

>Secretary Of state is in charge of All of our Nations Diplomacy.

>Benghazi attack was on a United States Embassy and an American Ambassador was murdered along with his staff.

Its literally the one and only fucking job and responsibility that she had.

Liberals and democrats have been accusing republicans of doing this exact thing since forever

Ask him what he thinks of millions in donations meant for Haiti after the 2010 earthquake being funneled through the Clinton Foundation that didn't actually help Haitians.

It's an interesting story.

...Your not OP

Here.
Why don't you red pill him on her donors like Saudi Arabia an Qatar too.

Well he's right. The Secretary of State didn't handle that, which is how we got 4 dead Americans.