Crime and Poverty

Friendly reminder that crime rates are exclusively the results of poverty rates. Look at the poverty rate and how the crime rate is always higher for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf
egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XooUY4p4RaY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well shit. Looks like all those lazy niggers better go and get jobs then huh?

Crime rate has been shown to have a much stronger 0.91~ correlation with the amount of googles or burritos.

And a much lower 0.65~ correlation with poverty, and even then most of the correlation with poverty is due to the high correlation with blacks and poverty.

Poverty does increase crime rate, but they've done controlled studies and shown that even if whites and niggers have the almost same socioeconomic status, niggers still commit crime

What about when you make a distinction based on race and culture? Remember, rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites and asians.

More like both poverty and crime are usually the result of being stupid.

Source: Your Ass

>rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites and asians.

[citation needed]

Here's your source

The poverty rate of spics and niggers is nearly identical (23.2% vs 25.8%)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Yet niggers commit violent crime at twice the rate of spics [pic related.]

You lose. Thanks for playing. We don't have any parting gifts.

People work full-time and are still in poverty.

Inb4

>lol dumbasses it's all their fault

No, it's because we live in a capitalist society, and labor has become devalued because:

1) Women entering workforce
2) Immigration
3) Outsourcing
4) New technology/automation killing jobs

The top 1% of the population in the US owns more wealth than the lower 97% of the population combined.

>eventually went to prison or jail

Ok so blacks are more often convicted of the same crimes white people are and they're also more likely to be targeted by law enforcment. That graph literally means nothing.

Edit: Wrong link for poverty data.

census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

so we'll just ignore that blacks are statistically more prone to violence?
or the fact that when you put a high concentration of niggers in one area they turnit into the jungles they were ripped out of?
they literally create their own poverty

Appalachia disagrees with you

Worst you have there is people all over strung out on meth. Not the kind of violent crime you see in mostly black inner cities, though.

Impoverished white people do the same thing.

If you compare the statically difference to other reported statistics such as the crime stats given by the FBI and DOJ, and even the encounter police statistics, they are within a very similar margin. On all accounts even if police targeted blacks, it does not explain this large gap between whites encounters and black encounters with the police

>Source: Your Ass

egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf

There are plenty more sources. Crime is related to IQ, and blacks almost universally have lower IQ, and significantly less chance of having high IQ.

Pure africans mostly lack the ability to think in an abstract sense, comprehend exact numbers, visualize intangible things and think towards the future. Natural selection was a lot less picky in prehistoric Africa, when compared to Eurasia.

You would be correct except the current welfare systems were enacted on the basis that relieving economic burden would lower crime, yet the resulting destabilized family structure, marriage failure rates and resulting massive increase of single parent, mother only families tore apart civil structure and the net effect was worse than before.

Someone may as well link to not an argument guy's video on poverty, welfare and crime because he breaks everything down.

You mean the difference in reacting with inappropriate defiance, which explains the coercion.

That settles it for me; OP BTFO.

Party Time!

Only in your dreams, my dear.

If anyone is further interested the video link is a good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=XooUY4p4RaY
Of course, make your own arguments from the data.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Its apart of the culture that the law doesnt matter if its something you feel you deserve or need. Aka ghetto culture.

Ive seen trailer parks, and yes they were poor but did the inhabitants act like blacks, no. Were there problems, yes but nothing like the hood.

Op is a fucking nignog

i live in a trailer park, 99% if not 100% of it is white, even the bad trailers are still better than what you see in detroit.
white nigger > niggers

>captcha is great gutter

>Friendly reminder that crime rates are exclusively the results of single mothers.

>homicide rate Romania
>1.5
>magnitude times poorer than USA negros even
>homicide rate in USA
>3.9
Really makes you think.

Oh really?

Of course the WHITE GUY gets the party hat: fucking white privilege.

Don't bump shill and slide threads

Check out this one instead Don't let them slide it

Appalachian northwest is poor as fuck, but, being white, crime is real low.
Explain that, eh.

damn..

mx has highest per capita murder rate globally, but this

death to all niggers now!

What's the legality of firearms in your country like?

Can you walk around in public with an AR-15?

>It's a libtard gets BTFO by facts on crime and race episode
I miss these kind of threads.

>allowing arming the population to risk a potential armed revolt
Lol, do you think we have any actual freedom?

Actually it's single parenthood.

Great shitpost, mate.
When you get sentenced for a crime, the other circumstances of your life get taken into account. Do you have a job? Do you care for children? Have you shown remorse? Things like that. Of course blacks get harsher sentences on average. Why wouldn't they?

theyre poor because theyre single moms with 80 to 90 IQ

if it werent for capitalism theyd be dead from their shitty decisions

>crime rates are exclusively the results of poverty rates

Then why is West Virginia not a crime ridden shithole like Detoillet? It's the second poorest state in the US. It should be the second highest in crime.

>protip: it isnt. It's 95% white too.

what the fuck

>labor is devalued

that's funny, I'm 21 and my labor is valued more than enough to support myself

useless people are devalued... actually they are valued exactly where they should be

Maybe cashiering was a marketable skill in 1960s. In 2016, 2nd graders are able to do that.

>implying poverty makes the crime, not crime makes the poverty

jesus, that think could peel a banana

I am poor better rape some white girls.

No.

Funny how every civilization on earth managed to push past the elements and rise above "poverty" of having nothing into building magnificent societies with previous unfathomable standards of living except blacks then, huh.

You'd think that because poverty causes crime that everybody would just be robbing and killing each other for thousands of years instead of fulfilling their duties.

>implying stupidity doesn't cause poverty and crime

Also, entire countries are counterexamples:
India and Bangladesh are Africa-tier poor but have lower murder rates than USA.

Should I just post the Appalachia column that proves it's only niggers?

Honduras is probably full of single mothers then.

Haven't seen an OP get this btfo in a while. Relief from the last thread where everyone was advocating race-mixing.

No it isn't, look at 1930's america when white people were poor as shit, crime didn't increase. But you know what is constant? Race crime rates. Worldwide, wherever there are niggers, there is increased crime.

That's racist, bro.

You're right.

The single mother meme is just a way for niggers to blame it on something other than race.

Look, it's as simple as this. Blacks have on average a low IQ.
There is also strong evidence that they have a diminished capacity for abstract thought.
All problems facing africans today can be attributed to low IQ, high sex hormones and a strong tendancy toward violence....blackness in a nutshell.

Blacks are 13% of the population
Blacks commit ~40-50% of violent crime

There are roughly 9 million blacks in poverty
About 18 million whites in poverty

Basically, for an even crime rate you would expect 1/3 of people in the same situations to commit 1/3 of the crimes but you have the case where 1/3 of people are committing 2/3 of the crime and the 2/3 of people are committing 1/3 of crime

Worldwide, blacks are poor

Worldwide, the poor commit most of the violent/aggravated crime.

That's just how it goes... also criminals are created by shitty parenting so that probably skews towards blacks because of their culture leads to more single parents.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL THE POOR
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL THE POOR
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL THE POOR TO-NI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IGHT

Yet native Americans have higher rates of poverty and an even more brutal history, yet much lower rates of crime. Will that make you think? Probably not. Really maeks me think tho.

Meanwhile in reality crime rates barely raised at all during the fucking Great Depression and the Dustbowl.

I mean you're right. Black people are poor because they are worthless retards who can't do anything for themselves and have to be spoon fed by other races. But every other poor person of every other race is less likly to comit crime. Poor blacks commit more crime than poor any other race. Also, other races as a whole add to civilazation while blacks as a whole just destroy it.

Why do the richest of niggers barely score above the poorest of whitey academically?

It's almost like the world goes beyond your individual experience. Not to mention, that you can survive on your labor doesn't mean that it isn't devalued.

People crave easily identifiable scapegoats

Came here to post this. The belief that poverty causes crime is a myth perpetuated by wishful thinking. The reality is that normal people don't commit crime no matter how poor they become.

no fucking way dude

It does have a lot to do with poverty, but when it comes to black people, unfortunately black activists choose to embrace thug culture instead of trying to abolish it

>Native Americans
>single family homes
You must be from the south because you appear illiterate, you obviously had trouble reading the last line of my post

>every other poor person of every other race is less likely to commit crime
>middle_east.jpg
>india.jpg

>blacks have to be spoon fed by other races
Limiting to America since I don't really know anything about welfare in other countries, I think black culture is more to blame for their crime rate than anything(kids growing up with no dads/no parents/shitty criminal parents), which is cyclical because shitty parenting -> shitty kid -> shitty parent... and I don't think their race or genetics is responsible for the state of black culture... consider the culture of Germany, Slavic nations, and American South. Same race(white), three different cultures because of circumstances that have absolutely nothing to do with their actual race.

Part of it probably comes from the face that up until about 60 years ago, blacks were literally at a disadvantage of opportunity in America in the eyes of the law, which would explain why they had shitty parenting, so some of those shitty kids are parents of today's criminals, who are raising tomorrow's criminals in 2016.

That isn't to say that criminals aren't completely to blame regardless of race, if you are growing up in 2016 you literally have the same opportunity to succeed no matter what your race is.

>It's almost like the world goes beyond your individual experience. Not to mention, that you can survive on your labor doesn't mean that it isn't devalued.

I don't see how labor is devalued. Some jobs have gone down in value, some have gone up, and completely new jobs have surfaced while others are completely extinct.

You can't point at one sector of the economy where labor value has tanked and use that as proof that "labor is devalued".

No, you're retarded

In the first place ghetto niggers get pregnant before they turn 20 so someone who was a kid 60 years ago would be a great-grandparent or even a great-great grandparent if they're a nigger from the ghetto

>bringing up anti-Southernism

Confirmed for a retard

i'm suprised how little the score rises when combined with everybody with a family income over 200k

>someone who is a kid 60 years ago is a great grandparent

How is this relevant

>pregnant before 20
Sounds like bad parenting, again, this agrees with the point I made

Thanks for arguing for me, I guess?

The wealthiest google neighbourhood has more crime than the poorest non-hispanic white neighbourhood per capita.

You can apply this to Romanians in Western Europe who are also white and European, but they have gypsy culture that embraces thievery. It's not just about race.

The non-burrito white population in the US is a few times the size of the poor black population and yet blacks still manage to commit more crime.

I don't know why I'm even replying to an obvious bait thread.

It would be interesting to take a look at the statistics of whites, hispanics, and blacks raised by single mothers and see if there are differences in violent crimes. Don't think I've seen either side of the debate do this

>ITT: too many low test anons that can't handle this amount of THICC.

Poverty is the result of stupidity.

Race predicts crime even after simultaneously controlling for poverty, divorce rates, income inequality, population density, age, and education

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

This is the only post that is required in these kinds of threads

Not really
Mongolia is one of the poorest countries on earth and their average IQ is 101
And the highest nationality to commit cime in the UK per capita are Viets, which proves your race-realist theory to be utter bullshit

well to be fair, most viets is poor as shit

>Hindus not dindus

The viets I have met so far come from parents who ran away during the vietnam war, and they're weirdly silent.
Is it a silent assassin mentality?