270towin.com

Post your predictions. Please leave your personal biases aside before posting. Just post what you honestly think the map will look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/poll-wealthy-voters-abandon-republican-party-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

as if this election wasn't enough of a shitshow

A decent prediction, but Clinton will definitely take Maine and Nevada.

I would put money on Clinton taking Ohio as well. Trump didn't even win that state in the primaries and Kasich hates his guts.

Trump could take Pennsylvania though. That's a state to watch.

>college educated whites voting 60% for trump
>college educated whites turning out at 80%

I've got bad news for you man.

meant in reply to

goddam swedcuck northern white states

Literally the most economically productive states in the country, with the exception of California, also Blue.

Texas is the only Red state that has anything to offer to the country at large. It's honestly retarded that welfare sinkholes like South Dakota or Wyoming even get a say in the direction of the country. The country would literally be better in every category without poverty-tier Red states.

Good idea, we will cut the voting capabilities of everyone on welfare.

O way, everything is red now.

What's with the states that are only tinted red or blue?

People in poverty are less likely to vote as it is. I know this might blow your mind, but most productive people in the North East do actually vote Dem. Clinton is the candidate of choice for the rich. Banning welfare recipients from participating in the electoral process would devastate the Republican party.

Seriously, Wyoming doesn't have one tenth the population of New York. They don't contribute to the economy at one tenth the rate of New York. Why should they have one tenth the electoral votes of New York???

Half of the Red states don't deserve to vote - they literally cost us money to support.

Calling you out. Why the heck do you think Wisconsin will go Red?

This could only make sense in the mind of a bogtrotter.

Look at how little the demographics have to change to swing the election. This is with the same result as in 2012, but with only two things changed:

A. Blacks having 60% turnout (down from 66) and voting 85% Democrat (down from 93),
and B. Non-college educated Whites having 65% turnout (up from 57) and voting 65% Republican (up from 62).

This seems like a real possibility. Thoughts? Will college educated people vote more heavily for Clinton? Should other demographics be altered?

>Clinton is the candidate of choice for the rich

Objectively wrong. But you already know that.

Here's your (You)

i missed that one.

>college educated more blue
>blacks support blue at at least the same rate, but lower turnout

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/poll-wealthy-voters-abandon-republican-party-hillary-clinton/

>people this stupid are allowed to breed

Clinton's numbers with blacks are far worse than Obama's were, and there's no reason for this to not be the case. Giving her 86% was generous.

It's not objectively wrong you moron.

Why the fuck would rich people vote for a candidate that opposes free trade? Even the fucking Koch brothers prefer Clinton to Trump.

Trailer trash keep the Republican party relevant. Neoliberalism is the name of the globalist game. HRC is your next president. She will win by a lot, but she should win by even more than she will.

But stop dodging. Why does Wyoming get three electoral votes when New York only gets 29??? Wyoming has a population of 500,000. New York is 19 million. Logically Wyoming should either get not electoral votes whatsoever, or New York should get upwards of 30 more.

The electoral college unfairly favors the irrelevant GOP. Don't even get me started on the Senate.

>voting for a candidate that increases taxes on you rather than lowering them

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Correct me if I'm wrong but if that's the case 50%+1 of the house decides out of the top few candidates by votes so Trump would win anyway right?

Every state gets two electoral votes and then they are added based on population, this is to ensure that all stats within the union have a say in the election of the president, given it affects them still