Cred Forums I need your help

Cred Forums I need your help

I met a gorgeous Chaldean woman. She's not Muslim, she's a Christian. She's conservative, right wing, and hates niggers. I really like her but I'm all about preserving the white race. The only problem is white women in the US are degenerate, worthless garbage with no values. This girl has great values. What do I do??

Bumping for advice

race mixing isn't bad if the person has good genes..

source: my bullshit opinion

seconded

source: a nonstormfag opinion

Benis in da banus ebin XDDDDDDDD!!!!!

Fuck her right in the puss, OP.

Just be prepared to kill the spawn and the host if they come out looking like muds.

It doesnt matter if you have the skin of the white race, so long hlas you have the spirit of the white race.

But the white genes are like bonus points, they are really great. But them arabs arent that far off.

OP here replying from different IP.

She has good genes, high IQ, very well educated (masters) and she's a quality human being. But she's middle eastern. The thing is, I really want to preserve my race and all but white chicks are such hoe bags and this girl is drop dead gorgeous and very conservative. I'm thinking about discussing this with her to get her opinion.

Also is there any way I can justify this with some kind of Aryans originated in the middle east logic or something? Lol

OP here from different IP.

I feel like you're a Jew or CTR shill with that kind of comment

After rereading your post I take back my previous comment. I just read the first sentence the first time lol

Memes > Genes

If you found a good woman, you found a good woman. Don't let some stormfag virgin scare you off by yelling about his triggers.

Shut up leaf. When I asked for advice, I wasn't asking it from your kind. Make like a leaf and literally shake off my thread

yolo?

go for it m8.

>guys i dont want to brag but i basically have a 10/10 model redpilled virgin gf with a masters degree

Get off of this silly memeboard and wife up.

Fuck what pol says. Just go for it if it'll make you happy. Seriously don't pass up on this girl, you'll regret it

This.
A white woman lacking values will give you white children who she will steal from you, bar you from seeing, and convince them to fuck niggers.
A non white woman with values will give you children who she will bludgeon into acting as white as possible because she likely understands that all value in them comes from your genuine white genes.

Look faggot. We're on the cusp of CRISPR. It's more important to give you kids a mother with good values, because gene editing will ensure the kids are pure white - and if not your kids, then your grandkids if you instill white nationalism in your children.

Your only obstacle is if the woman herself hated white people. Just ask her what she thinks of gene editing. And ask her if she'd want to have her kids be pure European.

Most people born in the third world will say yes, because whiteness is power.

Dude, you're falling for a meme if you really like this chick and don't get with her because "muh white race". Do what you want, give her a shot. You're keeping yourself from potential true love and happiness over something so dumb. I bet you'll meet a white girl who will just completely fuck your shit up, but hey, at least your children are white! Pretty dumb. Who says your children won't come out light skinned if you do get with this chick and eventually have kids with her? C'mon OP quit being myopic as fuck. I'd give anything to meet someone that just ticks all those boxes that I'm very attracted to. Give it a shot and quit stifling your true feelings over something so silly

As a white man considering race-mixing with a light skinned black woman with redpilled values, agreed. She wants to be barefooted in the kitchen and raising as many children as she can can have to succeed. What can I refuse?

2.1 ^ infinity whites lost to the future if you do. Man up and master one of your own kind.

She sounds really good OP. You shouldn't throw your chance away. It's hard to find women who are good people. Make you and her happy and forget what stormtrolls might say, they aren't worth anything with this kind of decision

>le white race xD

What makes whites stand out amongst others is their values, principles, family structure and beliefs. If she shares their beliefs, the fact that she's got a different set of genes is nominal.

I'm dating a Mexican chick because she's conservative and Catholic. I don't give a single flying fuck that she's not polish or irish or w/e. Meanwhile, if a white muslim British qt were to come onto me, I'd be disgusted.

True. Good point leaf. Also I forgot to mention she's already half white as it is and even calls herself white despite her clear middle eastern appearance

This.
Can't believe you're asking for an advice.
I could care less whatever whoever says, but personally I wouldn't go for it, if too non-White (e.g. Oriental). If she looks like passable half-White, then it's fine for me.

You'd be better off mixing with any other race desu. Nobody wants curry haired mulatos

I'm a blond, blue-eyed aryan superman who loves seeing his blond, blue-eyed aryan children. there's nothing like seeing your pure, beautiful god damn bloodline continue. found out on wednesday I'm having my first son.

that said, this girl sounds good. if she looks like your pic your kids will be able to pass, just make sure you're a damn good father so they want to emulate you rather than identifying as trans-arabian or some shit

Wow you're a fucking idiot

Don't be a faggot, as long as she makes a good mother and you make a good father, things should go well.

I know you're larping because you've talked to her once at most, if this is even a real person, but

1) If you have kids with one of above average intelligence, expect your kids to regress to the mean w/r/t her genetics. Your children will almost certainly be less intelligent than you.

2) Behavior is also partially due to genetics. Your kids won't act like you. Their motivations and social strategies will be different than yours.

3) Your kids will deal with identity issues throughout their life. This leads to a host of psychological problems being more common in mixed kids.

There are others issues. Bottom line is if you put in twice the work of mono-racial parents, you might get the same results they do.

fucking wrong...mixed niggers are disgusting, your kids are going to be ugly as sin and look nothing like you. they're going to have nasty frizzy hair and get made fun of by regular kids at school.

good luck

Shes white.

Brown is a color that only Muslims and Hindoos claim.

Brown is a misnomer it is a religious think not race.

Marry her.

She's a Caucasian and even better she's a white skinned Christian! Breed with her and have more of them. Despite what this CTR infested site might try to trick you into thinking there are plenty of white descended Arabs and relatives to go around. There are a vast amount of Egyptian Copts, Syrian Christians, Assyrian Christians, etc. that are Caucasian and not turd-colored retards who are inherently intent on blowing up everything that's taller than 10 feet for some retarded idea that their desert God wants it like that.

You're actually retarded

This is the kind of quality advice I was hoping to hear lol

Asking an afghan rug making forum about how to justify getting married to a 10/10 babe with good morals. Wow. Are you sure you aren't gay? Do you really need to ask us for permission?

If you spawn children with her you are admitting that in battle of nature your race is too weak to sustain itself. Yoi do not believe in "preserving the white race" if you will spread your seed to the first brown tramp that walks by. You're degenerate, set on to a path where your brown wife will birth brown children who will forever call themselves Chaldean and completely shun you, your culture and your people because guess what: they won't look like you. You will be turned into a cuck raising another race's children who will go to school and learn to hate you and will happily turn on you because they are not of you.

You are not right-wing. You are in no way traditionalist when you will use one of the most important choices of your life to produce rootless mongrels who will be used to advance an anti-white agenda and turn this country into a mongrel race with no identity or values to defend. Doing this would be the ultimate form of self-loathing and self-destruction.

OP here and I'm not larping faggot. Been talking to her for quite a while

>3) Your kids will deal with identity issues throughout their life. This leads to a host of psychological problems being more common in mixed kids.
I'm no expert, but "identity crisis" in my view happens only when the father figure is weak. And it has little to do with genetics. What kind of issues would children have if they see a father who's is promoting healthy lifestyle, stable family and good social status?

You assume that someone asking for dating advise on Cred Forums is intelligent.

Not really. How many half breeds do you think call themselves "white"? Zero. You take your identity from more than your parents.

OP here. She's half white and refers to herself as white. But I call her Chaldean because to me, she's clearly middle eastern in appearance

This. This is also where homosexuals, and arrogant bastards who never had a strong father figure.

Just trying to get respective that's not my own. Nothing wrong with that, douche nozzle.

No difference. If you didn't already feel this simple truth you wouldn't be asking if it was alright.

Op here. Good point

I've been in this type of situation. Thought long and hard about it and for me, I couldn't do it. I decided it would have been a selfish act to destroy an entire family bloodline and name just to nut in a bitch. But hey, that's just this yankee fags take on the issue. To each their own.

Another excellent point

You sound pretty insecure is all.

fucking newfag. KYS.

My gf is the same, only difference is that she is Korean. Problem for me is I am completely turning my family asian from white because I am the only one who can reproduce

if ur that concerned why not pay for u both to do ur 23andme ancestry, that would be pretty cheap relatively, 200 bucks

say you wanna do it cuz u think it would be something fun to do together

she may be more white than u think

There's plenty of good white women. They're just a little tougher to land because they have standards. I personally dig the trashy ones, just don't knock em up and you'll be good.

racemixing is bad okay, have fun with your pseudo-deformed children with horrible genetics

>she
>is conservative
this is where you have fucked up you goddamn idiot. women have no opinions of their own, stop with your bullshit.

Kill yourself :^)

too bad m8, your betraying us all if you do it

Why are you even here? What about the world so upsets you when you are so rabidly following the left-wing agenda?

Having white children is like voting. It won't make a difference if you don't.

The Middle East was the birthplace of the white race, idiot

There are still plenty of white people there

Are you kidding? Date her!

We're not talking about mulattoes, are we? Half-breeds who consider themselves White/European are plenty. How else would we have so much non-Nordic populations in Europe? Be real. Just like Obama is "Black", so are many Europeans "White".

>Chaldean Christian
>want to preserve the white race

dude, those people are waaay closer to extinction than us at this juncture. I, a white man, feel bad for her race being destroyed more than ours in this case.

Your son is going to hate you for doing it. Don't bring more racemixed people into the world, try to brainwash her to adopt kids.

op here. I like your thinking. Thanks

Can't argue with that :-\

Lol now that's funny

Nobody wants to admit it, but Sandniggers are actually Caucasoid. There's a bit of genetic drift, but you're better off there than with the other two races. I say go for it, Near Eastern and North Indian women are the only members of our race with any dignity left.

Blanda upp, eh.

Don't bring it up to her it'll piss her off and now no booty. Beyond that how do you think diaperheads got so much power in the first place? Raping their way into white families. She's WILLINGLY letting you birth the dirt-tinge out of her gene pool. Get busy making it do what it do so we can eventually breed these shits out of existence. Quit being a squirrely bitchmade cunt and go do something productive you over-emotional faggot. There is no 4th reich. Quit taking memes literally.

This is what I'm kinda thinking too

>Obama is "black"

Obama is black. The only one who isn't being real here is you. Europeans are not "white".

He's half white

I literally do not see the problem here.
"the white race" is defined at best by a set of shared genetic characteristics including having, at one point in the past, interbred with neanderthals.

She's not far enough removed from 'white' than you think she is. Her ancestors and yours probably emigrated from africa in the same wave and evolved similarly.

Half white/half black means 100% nigger

Stick yo dick in her butt then in her mouth! Thats what "real" women like.

Just like arabs are "caucasoid". She isn't white and you should be clear on that.

stop being a piece of shit faggot

a good woman is a good woman and they're too rare these days to not commit to because of shit like skin color

she's better than the white sluts you know right?

stop being a fucking idiot and snag her before someone else does

As I said to OP quality women are too rare now to let go, don't let lonely strangers on the internet stop you from having the greatest thing a man can have .. a devoted woman and offspring of his own

She's probably at least 25% white anyway so your children will be manageable if not gifted hybrids if you aren't a bad father

Holy fuck the angle of rake on her teeth is crazy. I bet she has another job as a front end loader.

Race is more than just skin color. If you weren't a nigger loving CTR shill you'd know this

Your children will go to BLM rallies.

>The only problem is white women in the US are degenerate, worthless garbage with no values.
>all about preserving the white race
You cant be both faggot. Pick one

Technically, Obama is mulatto. I don't give a fuck about him, just stating the fact.
As for Europeans, Are you suggesting Europeans never assimilated anyone? The racial composition of many Europeans is not "pure" Aryan, yet we still consider them White, and rightly so. As long as the mixture does not alter the phenotype too much. You wouldn't categorize Italians or Spaniards as Middle Eastern. They are White, just slightly distinct.

Are you some kind of retarded?

>calling me CTR

lol k faggot your genes are obviously shit if you can't discern between my posting style and the stale shit hilldawg's shills spout endlessly

or not realizing her shills wouldn't be in this thread .. you should leave her alone if you care about her because desu if you weren't shit you wouldn't be asking strangers on the internet so desperately for advice

How are you both spouting nordicist talking points and also fail to understand the several sub-divisions of the white-race? White does not mean nordic. Italians and Spaniard are nationalities. A lot of them are not white. Chaldeans are also not white and if he spawns with her his children will also not be white. Just like those Italians and Spaniards.

>Italians and Spaniard are nationalities. A lot of them are not white.
And I'm spouting Nordicist points?
It started when you asked, how many half-breeds consider themselves White. I said many. At this point it does not matter if they are, they consider themselves White. Personally, I would not deny them as part of White race, because they are White enough for me.

Wow, what a bunch of autistic kissless virgins the lot of you. Go get her OP. Just hold out as long as you can with the kids. Make sure she's truly worth betraying your principles.

>Don't bring it up to her it'll piss her off and now no booty.
Good advice. If you like the girl just go for it, if don't, then forget it at all.
Besides what kind of answer would you expect? She can just say, okay, "I'm not Aryan enough for you, go look for you ideal Aryan girl."

Half breeds don't consider themselves white

Jesus christ user, go with the chaldean girl. You're right that you might not be able to find a good one, especially a white one in the US. Go for it.

This guy is right.

Chaldeans are like Iranians bro, might as well be white. Also, stop letting Cred Forums memes rly make u think.

"preserving the white race" is a meme spread by the globalists so that you don't protest when they burn away the fabric of western civilization. As long as she swears to uphold and defend the Constitution, she is a wonderful person and you should feel free to love her.

Wife up, man. Just be a good father.