TRUMP GENERAL - PENCE BIRTHDAY PARTY EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16 HIGH ENERGY
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
theintercept.com/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-center-right/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJi-fA6ONio
youtube.com/watch?v=fBbhZ8CZsZg
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232
youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw
cyberdurden.com/over-forty-videos-showing-violence-toward-trump-supporters/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36130006
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728297587418247168?lang=en
investmentwatchblog.com/journalism-is-dead-and-the-democrats-killed-it-judge-jeanine-is-the-only-woman-in-the-lamestream-media-telling-it-like-it-is-she-will-go-down-in-our-american-history-as-the-only-woman-within-the-lib/
youtube.com/watch?v=iS5GxI_Wblc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864
action.trump2016.com/second-debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_second-debate-prep-survey&utm_content=092816-post-debate-prep-survey-inh-2-jfc-p-p-hf-s - 3&utm_source=e_p-p
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With all the underdog talk, here's my post debate pasta again

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand: → →

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

Underneath the highly rated comments I can see a level of resentment from bernie supporters.
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

>BANTZ INCOMING

>Send for Nigel! Trump flies in Farage to help sharpen up his debating skills for his next clash with Hillary Clinton

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>kuk turned into kek
>he is a representation of America uncucking itself
>yfw

Question to non-burgers: Why are you hoping that Trump will be president of the US?

FARAGE HELPING TRUMP DEBATE

Honestly I don't think Trump went into it prepared is all. Stop giving me the bernout "losing means we won" spiel. He lost the debate. Hopefully it taught him a lesson and he does better.

No, but based off listening to his podcasts, I suspect he may vote Trump. Notice that he never dwells on anything racial or political. If it comes up, he will make an acknowledgement, then move on quickly.

Leaked audio of Clinton calling Sander supporters, "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."

Bernie Bros get BTFO by Clinton

>Link to article and sound clip:

MAKE IT VIRAL

SHARE EVERYWHERE.

add this to the list faggot:
Some leaked Hillary audio tapes. For you basement dwellers, she talked about you.

theintercept.com/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-center-right/

Is there literally any way now for Trump to lose the next 2 debates?

I mean, he's being helped by literal masters of the art and he knows as well that his first debate performance was subpar

I mean, is there really any way, even in a rigged debate?

There's too much to be said about Hillary and nothing else to be said about Trump

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/

I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANT TO BE FREE

These people would never have voted for her anyway.

The media will spin her opposition to an nuclear armament system she doesn't even understand making her a peacenik

awoo~

>Brits coming to save burgers

typical

BANTA.
A
N
T
A

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 30, 2016

MORNING
>Trump rises in LA Times tracking poll
>Trump tweet: "Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?"
>butthurt and fake outrage from the media
>media denies that a woman and man having sex while being recorded on videotape is considered a "sex tape"
>Tweet from United Nations News: "The 8 million Americans abroad could stop Trump. This tool can make sure they all vote!"
AFTERNOON
>Hillary puts out about a dozen tweets about how Trump's tweeting is "unhinged"
>Trump in response to haters: "For those few people knocking me for tweeting at three o'clock in the morning, at least you know I will be there, awake, to answer the call!"
>Hillary rally, she stifles a cough with lozenge
>Hillary steadies herself with a SS agent's arm
>Star Trek actors come out against Trump
>new Trump ad featuring Hillary's "50 points ahead" remark
>Poll: only 29% trust media "fact-checks"
>media declares OH no longer "bellwether" state after HRC is losing
>Debate Commission reveals there were problems with Trump's microphone/audio
>Drone seen flying over nuclear facility in South Carolina
>NOTE: this facility is protected by G4S security
>Dems upset over Chick-Fil-A voter registration drive
EVENING
>Trump deposition released
>said he planned to make the remarks he did at announcement speech
>Trump rally in Novi, MI
>DJT: Obama, do not pardon Hillary or her co-conspirators for their crimes against our country and society
>"No one is above the law"
>Fox News poll: Hillary rises 2 pts after "yaaas queen" debate performance, Trump stays at 40%
>leaked audio reveals Hillary mocking sanders supporters at fundraiser
>Midnight: The internet has been handed over to ICANN/TheUN
>TRUMP REACHES 12 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER!
NEW
>Nigel Farage comes to US to help Trump with debate prep

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

First Cruz now Farage
Who's next?

Lmao. Pence looks like an upset unicorn.

Spot on right there. Scott Adams would concur.

>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
>CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS
CLINTON AUDIO LEAKS

bernie bros are so fragile they can't even handle a truth that fits their narrative

literally admitting he lost

yes but do sanders supporters really trust the media?

youtube.com/watch?v=xJi-fA6ONio

Encouraging

You weren't watching closely then. His only real mistakes were the birther and sexism crap, and probably the cyber stuff. Otherwise he was very consciously aligning himself with the Midwest middle class, whereas I have no idea what Shillary was positioning herself as. Also, "bad experience" is another linguistic killshot waiting for the confirmation bias of all her scandals to roll out in October. If Trump hadn't prepared at all, he easily could've just started yelling about the foundation. He deliberately kept things off the table.

His delivery wasn't great, and the microphone may be a factor in that. But don't mistake that for lack of strategy.

So, Trump's complaints about his mic issue actually had some legitimate basis...

Huh.

We know, island spic, we know.

If Cruz is Vegeta, who is Piccolo?

youtube.com/watch?v=fBbhZ8CZsZg

#notallPepes

So if Trump wasn't being a "sore loser" and he was telling the truth, I wonder what else he's telling the truth about...

Huh.

>live in student housing
>friday night
>it's loud as fuck
>drunk alone
What's up, Trump bros?

Pence is a qt. Take that back.

Nice desu ne~

Sheriff David A. Clarke.

>United Nations
>g-gotta stop Trump

Really fires up those neurons when foreign interests are telling you to go out and vote for a specific candidate.

Donald, you're a sniveling coward, and leave Nigel the Hell alone. God bless.

For the people who do not get it....Trump has been saying inappropriate things about women his entire life! His comments about his daughter are beyond inappropriate, along with the pictures of them together! The fact that he found 12 year old Paris Hiltonis very attractive is disturbing,along with his history of partying with his friend who is a sex offender! Together the two of them had parties with adolescent girls and a case is coming up accusing Trump of rape of one of them! My understanding is that the case will be coming up in October! I cannot stand the man with reasons too long to count....but the fact that people do not believe in Fact checking, or seeking the truth, is as dangerous as the man himself!

Farage must be a Kai.

Carson

>wageslave
>work in the morning
>hate gf
>drinking anyway

no so great Trumpbros, but it could be worse.

Now lets ask why Lester Holt had an earpiece when he shouldn't have

Now let's ask why Trump got so many questions, and Holt went off topic so Hillary could get a zinger in

Now let's talk about the papers on Clinton's desk that were quickly removed

Now let's talk about how Hillary showed signs of knowing some kind of hand signal system to Holt.

The MSM throws us a small bone so we don't find the steak in their back pocket

Hey CTR!

I love this election.

Just started watching last week's south park

They had a CTR moment lmao

>Randy: "I tried to get on to community message boards to try to sway people's minds, but it always ends up with some asshole talking about vaginas and adding dicks in my mouth"
(Photoshopping dicks = Maga hats?)

Still can't believe how much he looks like Wojack.

Will work just fine on the pussy-ass latte sipping bi-sexual hipster faggots who think that Europe is the best thing ever.

King kai, supreme kai, old kai, kibito kai?

this post really made me think

Ted is deploying the skelegates to counter the Illuminati's ethereal minions.

Imagine if Ted had the persuasion skills of le dilbert man to use in combination with his superior debate skills

[THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR CONTAINING RACIST MATERIAL PER UNITED NATIONS STATUTE 18 U.N. CODE § 32]

>Ms. Clinton your kill list won't work against my skelegates
>Why is that?
>My skelegates are already dead

Please shoot me for how much autism I am having.

I didn't hear about this. What was the problem with the mic? Everything seemed fine at the debate.

You know how Genghis Khan conquered all those empires?

He sent out a small infantry contingent to bait the enemy in the hills or their fortifications. The enemy, feeling emboldened, attacked and chased the infantry onto the open plains. Then the Mongol cavalry suddenly enveloped them and slaughtered them all. This technique worked all the way from China to Iraq to Russia and Hungary until he died and saved Europe. It wasn't effectively countered until the Mongols got to Egypt.

Strategy matters. Just splurging out and wanting to win everything is autistic. Remember how many primary states Trump didn't even bother with.

FUCK YES

GOKU TRAINING GOHAN FOR THE CELLGAMES

Basically how the press treats Trump goes to show how cruel humans can be. Its this bizarre case where the freakin Candidate for US President is being shunned and is like some girl all the popular girls hate until the girl commits suicide or something.

Except it's Trump.

Notice how everything he says is immediately put under question and assumed to be a lie.

Also notice how basically this is what girls say "oh that Trump she's such a bitchy whiner, I put salt in her tea and she splashed it on my face, I mean what a bitch right?"

It's just horrible that we have become this way in this country. Trump almost never if never lies but everyone always acts like he always lies. Makes me mad tbqh.

ACTIVATE PROTOCOL ZERO

Since when did the UN start using simoleans?

ISN'T IT FUNNY, HILLARY?

the sniffling noise

Who would win? 1,237 skelegates, or Hillary's army of the undead?

Remember the "sniffling" that all the shills were talking about?

This election is a fucking 80s action movie. And this is the big team-up part.

Whichever dealt the most bants. It may have been King Kai.

>Trump uses Curry Ken x 4 during debate

Its not a huge biggie but Trump mentioned that his mic was breaking and the audience could barely hear him then the media as always went Mean Girls and said that he's just being a bitch again and then they found out he was right, people will probably just call him a bitch more for complaining though.

Debate skills wins points with people who know how debates work, persuasion techniques in the way Adams espouses deliberately says 'fuck that' to it and goes on emotion or at least a genuine projection of it and an unwavering support of it. Cruz is too much of a politician to understand or make use of it.

Dunno. The whole "election" part of this season is just not funny at all. It's literally "DUDE DRUMPF IS SO DUMB, EVEN HE DOESNT THINK HELL BE A GOOD PRESIDENT" I mean there is nothing comedic about it even if you agree with it. It's just 50 different ways of telling the same """""joke"""""

Because of it he probably wasn't getting a very good reaction from the crowd when he tried to bring the bantz and it threw him off his game

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
I hope he gets Lion Ted to help me prep for debates. How is Nigel in a debate anyway? Can any UKbros inform us?

It is literally impossible for Trump to win. Even if he won every single swing state (he won't, almost all of them are predicted to vote blue), he would lack the votes to win. It'll be a miracle if he wins over the majority of red states, though - he's fucking up at every major opportunity.

>B-but his rallies have more people!

Those are his dedicated, overly loud fanatics that compose almost all of his fanbase. Most Hillary fans are well adjusted people who don't need to go to hype rallies because they haves jobs and responsibilities.

Trump Now Leads in Electoral College
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8

Yeah it was good with the trolling but the trump part just sucks

I liked this one. More cuteboys for Trump.

Quick question for Trump gen because I'm too lazy to download a pic and make a new thread for it:
Who's your favorite world leader?

>Allies admitted they had pushed him to change his preparation and tactics, and sources said Mr Farage was expected to help with this. Mr Farage triumphed over Nick Clegg on a television debate on Europe in April 2014.

>An instant poll found 69 per cent of viewers thought Mr Farage had won, as he lashed out at big business and wealthy landowners.

Nige is VERY good at debating. The only question is whether or not he can properly prepare Trump in 9 days.

That's what every episode has been for many years, though. I like seeing Garrison on stage. Best idea they've had in a long time to involve him like that. It's not like he's directly analogous to Trump.

With Kek, all things are possible

AL EPPO

It is literally impossible for Trump to win. Even if he won every single swing state (he won't, almost all of them are predicted to vote blue), he would lack the votes to win. It'll be a miracle if he wins over the majority of red states, though - he's fucking up at every major opportunity.

>B-but his rallies have more people!

Those are his dedicated, overly loud fanatics that compose almost all of his fanbase. Most Hillary fans are well adjusted people who don't need to go to hype rallies because they haves jobs and responsibilities.

Just remember that Trump is being paid to run and then lose.

It's like when lost was on and you wanted to know so badly how bad will it be when they don't "press the button"? Like I just want to see how bad these two fucked are gonna ruin this country.

>trump all of yesterday

straya pls

Yeah I am fucking tired of it too. If you go on Yahoo or Huffpost comments there will literally always be some guy who says "wow Trump's supporters are all just stupid and obviously they can't read because I sure can and I know he is a liar, I wish that the college educated would just kill everyone else, then QUEEN HILLARY would easily win by 50 points"

It's. Getting. So. Olllld.

Lets go with the bantz

Former prez of mexico

It stands for "section" and has done so for centuries.

Skelegates have meme power, calcium, and votes at the Reanimated Necromancy Convention.

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
(you)

I'm suspicious that they might've tried adding some delay to Trump's mic to make a pseudo speech jammer. If you've never seen those, it easily makes people start to slur and stutter.

Somebody had to have sabotaged it, this stuff is plug and play for god sakes

>leading in FL, OH, IA, NV and VA
>tied in NH, CO, MI and WI
>probably leading in NM but no one polls it
But yeah totally

But which one, Gary?

Idea: Trump should have an ad with Caitlyn "Bruce" Jenner endorsing him.

I used to respect Australia.

>cute boys
That's not very christian. Here's some cute girls instead m.

I'm telling you guys, trump is gonna make farage ambassador to the EU

Tony Abbott.

To be fair, the next event is more of a town hall and not quite a one-on-one, right? So it's not a direct confrontation.

It's all bullshit CTR talking points. I can also see those kind of posts in our local forums too.

I can hear Mika sniffling over her mic the following day too and she's just fine too. It's just normal breathing

I think you are both right, Trump looked less presidential but he had by far the best bantz and a lot of Hillary's bantz she used actually went against her like the Machado thing.

Nah, you turn off men with that.

Trump has already turned the GOP around on fags, he shouldn't get in the muck with that identity politics crap

Angela Merkel

I dont mind it as long as they are telling a joke. If its Trump is throwing a debate but Hillary is also so robotic she cant recognize that and helps him the joke works. If the scene is just him saying please vote for her she has experience with no contrast or actual joke, then its just annoying.

I'm fine with Both(warning, Tomboys lead to traps, first it's a girl with a slender body and a flater chest then it's a boy with a feminine body. I.E boyish woman still feminine to feminine boy.)

Kim Jong Un. I envy him for reasons.

Roy Bates

I liked Cameron enough actually. Too establishment by a lot but he had some good banter and at least had the balls to hold two referendums that wouldve changed everything

Vladimir Putin.

>they're killing Trump supporters because dead people always vote Democrat

so i thought it was weird that no one was spamming anti-trump sentiments on my fb feed (i have to keep it for work so no can do with deleting people or it, in general) and all of a sudden, like clockwork, after the debate it is ALL i see. they're going as far to publicly insult and shame anyone, more so than i've ever seen before. i really really really hope he wins

>perfect

So that means...

VEGETA IS PUTIN
PRINCE OF ALL SLAVICS

11 sec video

Rato expose Obama anti constitutional hand over of the internet to an international body

twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232

Please share. PLEASE

Trump always takes care of the people who help him.

I love the fact that this is entirely possible.

Good idea if he only runs it on E! and Bravo

he didnt lose simply because hillary sucks that bad. people arent responding well to the usual sound bites and canned responses she dispenses.

>states allow voting for citizens who are living outside of the country and no longer have any residents

I understand for military but why this

king kai and old kai both put people in their places in about equal measure. However, Supreme Kai acted like a smug dick all the way up until shit hit the fan.

True but then he goes on to a rally saying shit like "don't vote for me!" And the "dumb drumpf supporters" like him even more. Just some of the lowest hanging fruit

>Trump didn't win

Only retards who didn't watch the primaries would say that. Either that or you have no 5d chess skills.

Putin
Duterte

shills on overdrive today

I did my part and voted for Trump. It may not be much but it's something.

2nd debate theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw

fuck, i love trump and i want him to win badly, but even i'm questioning if he wants to win with staying on this dumb fatty story.

>new attack on Trump
>"no future president should be tweeting at 3 am"

is this all they got

THE CHARISMA, OF A DAMP RAG

The last one

>Be second debate
>Anderson cooper passes mic to a mother with child
>"Mr. Trump, my daughter has a question for you"
>Mother passes mic to her six year daughter. She's a brunette with olive-coloured skin
>"Mister Twump, why do you to send me and my mommy back to mexico? I don't want to go back :(
>Audience melts in their seat, you can feel the animosity towards Trump
You just KNOW this is going to happen.
What does he say?

Maaan.

Leader in postdebate international online polls. Except CNN ;_;

for what state

This isn't even nearly the first time he's tweeted so early. They're just being so drained of their attacks on him so quickly they're getting desperate.

>ICE and Border Patrol agents in the audience to support immediately arrest them both before Trump can answer

>Not staying up late to witness shit like the Brussels airport bombing or the Orlando nightclub shooting

Liberals, folks. They like missing happenings. For the latter, I nearly pulled an all-nighter.

NY. Don't judge me, if it goes red I'll fucking shit my pants on the spot and be happy about it.

Honestly, even though many of our niggers back here at home disliked him, he did better to stave off druglords n shieet. Give me all the crap you want but we need someone like him, with a little more drive, and less rooted with criminals and corruption.

So yes, we are fucked.

>people in this thread have yet to read Art of the Deal

Its literally Donald's playbook. If you read it you won't be in the dark when he does stuff like this.

HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS HEAR

BILL CLINTON GOT A BLOWJOB IN 1996

HILLARY ETERNALLY BTFO HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER!!!!!!!

>"Maybe your mommy should have thought of that before breaking the law."
>kid and parents sent to gitmo

Orban, Duterte, Trump

I'm fully aware of that.

That would make me to chimpout and start insulting the spic in Spanish.

he's fat

>"Mister Twump, why do you to send me and my mommy back to mexico? I don't want to go back :(

WHO ARE YOU!?

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF YOU!

NOBODY IN AMERICA HAS HEARD OF YOU!

>wants to support women
>is married to a rapist

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Best news I've seen all week. This fucking election, man.

How was the rally this morning?

I remember Orlando. I was up way too late and was probably going to go to bed if not for a last glance at Cred Forums. But happenings just, well, happen, so I got to experience an action-packed day AND fix my sleep schedule.

cyberdurden.com/over-forty-videos-showing-violence-toward-trump-supporters/

>want to be president
>her husband got impeached from being the president for perjury and obstruction of justice

fires up my neurons

Farage is very good speaker and debates, generally speaking most "vocally active" British politicians are good at it as the way their parliament is set up encourages confrontational discussions in it.

hoping for a world wide nationalism boost

What we have truly forgotten is something this board cannot and never has ignored: mistreatment of animals.

>Hillary had Willey's cat killed

It was very high energy.

1) They changed the rules late in the game, just before the debate, to allow moderators to have earpieces. We need to drop this one, it just makes us look like sore losers.

2) It's not about how many questions Trump got. It's about how many tough, candidate-specific questions he got in comparison to Clinton. To the best of my knowledge, Clinton got one tough question, which was "Do you think cops are racist," which wasn't even in reference to a real scandal. Trump got four real gotcha questions, which were Birtherism, Iraq War, "Sexist" Comments, and Tax Returns. If they're going to ask him tabloid questions like that, they need to ask Clinton a similar volume of similarly targeted questions, and they didn't. People noticed.

3) The papers were removed because she had something to hide. That guy who took them was clearly working for her campaign because he didn't take Trump's notes. Maybe she snuck in pre-prepared answers. I doubt she actually had the questions themselves sitting on her podium, that would be far too careless. I'm willing to believe she knew all the questions beforehand though.

4) This one's flimsy, but that in all fairness I've never seen somebody be so deliberate and blatant about scratching their face before, especially on national television. Does make me wonder. But if you're trying to redpill normies, stick to topics 2 and 3.

every single vote counts user, if for nothing else, but to show that it isn't the solid blue state libtards think it is. im in california and i'm voting trump too

So who is Trump training with again?

Rato, Farage, who else? I think I remember reading about someone else.

here they are fucking with trump's mic before debate

>At a Florida Rally, Clinton said 'Trump signed up for the Vladimir Putin gift list'

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36130006

it's already happening

>we changed a rule just in the debate for no specific reason goys, just ignore it.

I'll take it but still some jewery going on.

Here's something an user made.

This is a symbol of hate now only because the (((left))) want something else to slander Trump with.

>An instant poll found 69 per cent of viewers thought Mr Farage had won, as he lashed out at big business and wealthy landowners.

This is exactly what I want trump to do. I think Americans are sick of politicians, and if any one is more of an establishment shill for corporate America it's anyone with the last name of Clinton.

Separate himself from her. Talk about him being a business man, creating jobs, beautiful buildings, all that jazz.

Expand on Hillary's """"""experience""""". He's already primed the public with the, "She has experience, but BAD experience."

She takes money from countries that throw gays and lesbians off buildings, enslave their women, she's toppled countries in the Middle East while a secretary, sold arms and uranium, and she is completely bought out by special interests.

He needs to beat this into the head of the average voter.

He is different and something new. He knows money and he thinks big. She is the most fragile and corrupt piece of shit. All he has to do is STAY ON MESSAGE and stay determined to laying out every reason why she is just another 3rd term Obama, and most of the country disagrees with the direction we are headed.

He literally has this in the bag if he just stops getting trapped up with these stupid non-stories and finds a way to tell her and the media to shut the fuck up and focus on actual issues.

i wonder if he's really, actually, truly training or if its a ruse to make it look like WOW HE GOT SO GOOD IN LIKE TWO WEEKS W T F

All he has to do is pull out his phone and place an anonymous tip to ICE on line TV.

>I'm willing to believe she knew all the questions beforehand though.
Pretty sure both candidates get the questions before the debate

Giuliani and Miller.

Only way I can see that for Canada sadly at this point is something akin to the French Revolution, maybe a day of the cuck.

(they dont)

The madmen

>It's a ruse
>"Debate Prep" consists of Trump and Farage shooting the shit for five or seven hours while Cruz awkwardly twiddles his thumbs

>IN 1996
I'm sure you remember it well.

Is this his highest liked tweet??

It's definitely coming. I'd try to answer like this

>did your parents take you to Disneyland? Did you like it there? I'm sure you did, did you go on the teacup ride? Wasn't it fun? I'm sure it was. Magical day. You never wanted it to end. But your parents still took you away back home. Do you think your parents were cruel for that? Do you think it was wrong?

Something like this, the presentation matters almost more than the words. Libtards will be up in arms, but it's the simplest way to bring the whole thing down to the poster child level. The whole "Mexico killing us!" won't work here.

Clinton shills:
>She hasn't done anything wrong, the FBI looked in to it and said she is completely clean, you're a conspiracy theorist!

>Police are killing black men! The court said that he was justified in firing his weapon? The justice system is broken!

Can someone explain this to me? Is the justice system broken only when it doesn't fit with the leftist narrative?

Actually neither candidate was (((supposed to have))) been given the questions

Trump should do some blood doping like is cyclist. Get a blood transfusion from Ben Carson to stay woke and drop massive amounts of red pills that vaporize that entire crowd in the hall.

Putin, Orban, Duterte

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728297587418247168?lang=en

>They changed the rules late in the game, just before the debate, to allow moderators to be coached by Hillary's campaign staff
Can't say I'm surprised.

That's what they call good ol' cognitive dissonance. Everyone does it to some degree. But some more then others.

The left is the land of the doublethink.

They always ask the same bullshit at these. Anyone could have guessed what they were gonna ask and prepare talking points

give her a helicopter ride

I bought a hat about a month ago, first time posting about it.
Wear the thing almost everywhere nowadays. Oddly enough, people don't get triggered so much as curious.
I became sort of a Trump representative at my small college, being the only one who vocally supported him. I haven't convinced many people, and SD is a solid red state, but I'd like to think i'm making a difference.
Still need to empower the hat with progressive butthurt though. What are some good hornet's nests? Vape shops?

>will Ivanka be FLOTUS

Why are liberals freely expressing their incest fantasies this year?

I usually don't like some of Garrison's work but this is a really good one.

Unfortunately, normies won't care. If they didn't care about Candy Crowley when Mittens was running, they won't care now.

T-that actually sounds really good. I hope someone from the campaign has a plan for that inevitable attack.

Ben Carson? The Sunday school teacher that think he can just pray the economy back to life and that abortion is an insult to God? That Ben Carson?

investmentwatchblog.com/journalism-is-dead-and-the-democrats-killed-it-judge-jeanine-is-the-only-woman-in-the-lamestream-media-telling-it-like-it-is-she-will-go-down-in-our-american-history-as-the-only-woman-within-the-lib/

youtube.com/watch?v=iS5GxI_Wblc

>that pic
oh yeah. just LOOK at all the right wing riots... oh, wait...

Has anyone asked the mods about puting MAGA hats on all the images in November 9th?

>transfusion from Ben Carson to stay woke
lol wut

Mick Jagger

Mix of both I think. Trump wants to go on the attack in the next two debates, and he has a fuckton of ammunition.

Still, it's become very clear now thateven the debates are being rigged as much as possible and the (((mods))) will do everything possible to keep Trump on the defensive while Shillary rambles incoherently with a free pass.

Trump wants to attack, but he wants to attack well and leave no openings that can allow the moderator to correct the record and take away his momentum.

Farage has thrived in media situations so blatantly hostile that it makes CNN look impartial. The man's a genius at debate and rhetoric honed by decades of experience.

"IN FACT, YOU KNOW YOUVE LIED TO THE PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOUVE BROKEN THE LAW, YOU KNOW THIS IS JUST ONE... BIG... FARCE.

And yet, you aren't content, are you, Secretary Clinton, to lead the nation down a path which has been proven, time and time again, to run counter to the ideas of democracy, counter to the ideas of Liberty and Justice, and counter to even many of the beliefs you espouse.

I have been saying it for many years, ladies and gentlemen, but this failed Liberal Utopian Project had nowhere to go but down, and look where it's taken us! Eight years of disastrous policies in the Middle East, which has brought about more death and destruction than the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan combined; an enormous debt, which continues to grow as I speak; and policies at home that have only inflamed interracial hatred and done nothing to help Americans. How much further must you go, Secretary Clinton, before you realize your dream of a perfect multicultural liberal state, federalized under the UN, is just as intangible as your emails?"

woke not awake

This asks for BLM themed shop.

I wish these Bernie supporters would light a fire under their asses again and realize that voting for Hillary means the fight against the establishment is probably permanently lost. If she's in, that's it, it's over. They will have their chance again after Trump to install a non-establishment progressive.

best friends for life

I wish I could advise the Donald, desu. Yeah I'm some nobody, but I don't think the old politicians are necessarily what he needs. He'd do better with a stage coach or Scott Adams type.

It's in the bag.

I honestly dont get this situation. For what reason have we handed it over? Can someone pill me blue or red?

Ok you have a point. nice trips

Anyone beat this?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864

If the DNC fiasco wasn't going to get this motivated to do anything then they're a lost cause.

>They will have their chance again after Trump to install a non-establishment progressive.
True, a much better chance than they EVER will have with Shillary.

Is that Ben Garrison on the right?

>blue Iowa
Wot

>Texas leans Trump
>Florida likely Trump

I dont love her politics but I'd give her a proper rogering. Not even British, lads

I wish Kellyanne Conway could jump inside Trump's brain for the debates or the rest of the campaign. She is so great in interviews.

Think it all started with the Snowden NSA leak, with us not just spying on the US people(fine with everyone but the US people) but we were also spying on leaders and politicians of other nations. They got pissed, says US has too much power/control of the internet.

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YOU GO GO

PIZZA IS HERE!

lotta libshits in major Texas cities, i.e Austin/Dallas, and alot of spics.

-T Texan.

>clinton brings up miss piggy on monday
>turns out she's a criminal and a whore so the media drops her like a hot potato
>trump resurrects the story on friday by tweeting about at 3 am

what did he mean by this?

>Nate "Trump has a 2% chance of winning the primary" Silver

Turning the country red!

Oh look they found something she can do without fucking it up

>NO PEPPERONI?

Never mind

i know she can say dumb shit sometimes, but its funny when the msm tries to say OMG TRUMP HIRES CRIMINALS, when clinton's entire campaign is a giant, criminal mess

I suppose, Obama coming off as seriously weak as that cartoon makes out and maybe worse. Thx for that answer.

>mfw 25mins for LA Poll

I could make more off autism bucks then a doctor in your country.

If Texas is even slightly shaky, that's a huge problem.

The media was still covering it. It worked out good. He hit back and then the deposition videos leaked and everyone started covering that.

Is it the Commiefornians moving to Texas and voting democrat?

t.California

I have no idea

It motivated them, but motivation in the average Coalberner manifests quite differently than it does in us.

They won't fight and go out to vote for Trump, but they will sit at home writing passive-aggressive tumblr posts about how no-one is worth voting for and how instead they'll stay home with their wife's son.

Every Bernout at home watching Dr. Who re-runs un their Gryffindor scarf might as well be a Trump vote, and they're going to deliver en masse.

WASSUP, BABYGIRL? WILL YOU LET ME HAVE A PIECE OF THAT? THEN YOU CAN SHARE SOME PIZZA WITH ME AFTER WE'RE DONE

>Five hours are finally over.
>Don and Nigel get up to leave.
>Ted looks over at Donald nervously.
>"Dahnald..."
>Trump looks down at him.
>"Dahnald, you mentioned something earlier about maybe telling me where the delegates were...?"
>Trump walks out of the room wordlessly.
>Ted begins to cry.

she's done youtube.com/watch?v=xJi-fA6ONio

Is this you.

You can user. You have to give him a donation at the end though

action.trump2016.com/second-debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_second-debate-prep-survey&utm_content=092816-post-debate-prep-survey-inh-2-jfc-p-p-hf-s - 3&utm_source=e_p-p

I gave him a bunch of tips but they wanted a donation from me and i can't legally do that

No. The issue with Texas is that Trump isn't a social conservative bible thumper. That's the only reason it's low this year. The larger trends of more Hispanics and liberals in Austin don't help, but his stance on social issues is the main factor this election.

It's safe though. Texas hasn't gone blue since LBJ rigged it in 1960.

We'll just have to annex Canada.

Think how much of a redstate New York would be if it wasn't for New Year City. How red Californa could be if it wasn't for LA, San Fran and maybe five or so other major shitlib progressive capitals.

How is it our state can export poz across the nation yet still have enough Democrats to have 2 D senate candidates? You'd think it'd have an effect.

>give Trump a bunch of tips
>an intern reads it and puts it in the archive that nobody will ever read

Why would you bother?

He's not getting PA, Dilma. It'll have to be made up with CO and IA.

>He's not getting PA, Dilma.

It's not guaranteed, but it's well within reach Carl

I guess Obama was worried the UN might sanction him.

>"Ayo babygirl r u sittin on F5? Cos dat ass is refreshing"

>he

I'd lick her pepperoni.

i wanted to give him a good zinger i read. i wanted him to call hillary the creator of gold-star families

T H I C C

>He's not getting PA

Is that the UN/EU uniform?

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Yes, how's it feel to know your state is a tumor that has metastatized?

Why do Texans have such a hard on for Bible thumping social conservatives? Don't they realize that's destroying the GOP?

youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM

I believe the first, but not the second. RIP goes your rightist narrative.

at least (s)he could've worn something other than orthopedics

wtf im a #jillshill now

>Both manlets
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>WHITE PEOPLE FUCK
Eh?

>voting for Miss 2%

>not voting for the jewish gilf

not op but it makes me sad. i fucking hate this state so goddamn much. if i didnt have to be here for my job i'd be up in north dakota or montana or something

>voting for a Jew
>voting for a woman

She's a wanted felon, and still doing better than Egg McMuffin.

>not being a #JillJihadist

I voted for Roseanne last time

This is like the smallest panel on red eye. Looks like we're headed towards comfyville with this episode.

Quit postin' Nige and get back to helping Trump prep damnnit.
>Yfw are Nige and Trump are literally chilling talking about how they're going to roast Hillary
Epic.

>CHYNA

cute. CUTE

This is the best answer Ive heard yet.

Now that Trump has lost. And the UN will shut down Cred Forums, what will you guys do?

Should shoop this to have some sexy trump pic in her hand

>Trump has lost

im shit at gimp but ill give it a go

Pence is so likeable. He's going to kick Kaines ass on Tuesday

>actually went down

wew lads, we're winning all right

Nothing wrong with holding at 47%

RECYCLE

AZ looks tempting but I think I'll stay here and fight it out with the zombies, I do hate them so.

I predict a lot of smirks and some mild disgust.