So was this the ruin of Donald Trump's candidacy?

So was this the ruin of Donald Trump's candidacy?

How do you honestly feel about the debate? How do you think he responded?

I am on the border. I believe he was pretty immature at some points. I believe Clinton's condescending attitude, and constant accusations of him lying was ridiculous. It turned out how I expected it to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9GSJUAuFfE
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
twitter.com/huffshitpost/status/782061184140705792
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/781983201602461696?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He annihilated her on live TV in front of millions. All of the online polls confirmed it.

Thought he did what he had to do. Hillary performed horribly. Anyone who actually watched the debate and not just talking heads' commentary would know that Don crushed that old whore. And i guess that makes me a bad person for thinking that

I am not a Trumpfag, but I thought he did alright. Was somewhat impressed actually. But the mind controllers are gonna convince everyone else's opinions to believe otherwise so it really doesnt matter. Hillary is going to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9GSJUAuFfE

This is a beautiful moment that I quite enjoyed.

You do realize the whole thing was rigged by the MSM? She had all the questions in advance and a custom built teleprompter podium.

Trump lost because Hillary spouted canned responses and looked like a robot?
I don't think so, people are sick of politician speak, and Hillary was a prime example of that during the debate.

>all of the online polls we organized a mass spam for confirm it
>Cred Forums is the average consensus of the population
Hahahahahaha

>All of the online polls confirmed it.

I'm not surprised. They have a stronger web following. The very board we are on encourages the flooding of polls. I'm unsure as to their accuracy.

This is why I am so worried. I don't want Clinton to be president, but it is hard to tell if Trump really will be.

Who would not lose their cool with a condescending bitch like Clinton?

What did Cred Forums think about South Park's take on it?

Not true at all. That's obviously false. Every news organization and political think tank called it differently based on their affiliations. We all lost. Cause it's a debate about personality instead of an actual debate dictated by logic and facts.

It would have been if Trump legitimately lost to a fair debate, but it wasn't fair....
nor did he lose.

>tfw too smart to pay taxes

>8887

>All of the online polls

Which were rigged by Cred Forums. What's your point sport?

No.

Him doubling down and attacking the fat fucking Miss U plus digging into Clinton's infidelity is his ruin.

He had like three affairs. What is he doing?

>it's a debate about personality instead of an actual debate dictated by logic and facts.
You realize trump lied out his ass for the entire debate right? Fact checkers all point to hillary's only real fib being the TPP gold standard comment, and only just barely. Trump lost because he looked like an asshat and got flustered over the course of the debate.

I almost typed that Trump lost his cool in the OP. I didn't. Are you from another dimension?!

he did well for how it turned out out to be 2v1.. and not preparing and her practicing with a donald impersonator

Unsure. It's funny but it's portraying Trump as literally not knowing what he's doing and suggesting people vote for Clinton because she's the less piece of shit out of two pieces of shit. The references it makes towards the Douche and Turd Sandwich episode makes it evident. That episode's point was that voting is important and that you should vote because you're always going to be stuck with a shitty choice anyways, so there is no sense in wasting it.

That is an awful thing to try to encourage. Completely un-American.

The debate was a textbook draw. All post-debate analysis has just been a reflection of peoples preexisting preferences for either candidate. Hence the media has said Hillary won without really being able to explain how in any tangible way. Also, I think all the media forgot that before the debate they were complaining about double standards for Hillary saying things like 'all Trump has to do is act professional and he wins' or something about Hillary being a victim. Post debate they forgot all that and just proclaimed that she won easily, contradicting their earlier claims.

This was his one chance to show he could take on a real Washington politician, and he fucked it up.

Dump got spanked like a 4 year old at kmart. Every single time she laid the bait, he fell for it. The last 2/3rds were fucking rough. Talking about birtherism. His taxes. In front of 80 million people.

Ummmmm I have sources that say my opponent is incorrect do you want me to go back to their bakery and grab em real quick?

In Trump's America, the microphone technician gets taken out back and "counseled". Can't wait for some accountability.

The whole "Trump sucks, Clinton won" thing is a media orchestrated circus that happened after every primary debate and I saw that coming from a mile away. I expected Clinton to try and show that "policy knowledge" that her and Jeb! are apparently so renowned for and all she did was fling shit at Trump. Which was encouraged by the moderator. Trump flung back as expected, there are points he could have made at the time but didn't and that's why a lot of people are upset at him. I am honestly surprised that Cred Forums took the bait on this shit.

>rigged
>people who were going to vote for trump anyway vote in online polls
Are you fucking retarded, or what?

There is an issue if we are judging the candidacy of a leader of an entire nation by infidelities. They are irrelevant.

They will claim Trump as a liar if he's a few percentages off. Using her very own fact checker is not always the best move. There is a serious problem with it.

Not the actual scientific one...

Trump talked about America. Clinton talked about Trump.

You tell me.

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/

UPI/CVoter state polls: Donald Trump ahead of Hillary Clinton in Electoral College

Trump would amass 292 votes and Clinton would get 246 with 270 needed to secure the oval office.

Trump dominated Hillary on the economic questions and that is all that mattered. Every other question was about an issue or policy that the average person hardly cares about, and also to bait Donald and set up Hillary for her 'zingers'.

No one really won or lost; Trump didn't come off as 'literally Hitler' and Hillary didn't collapse or cough. They both stuck to their talking points and that was it.

I don't understand. We could hear him just fine. Is he suggesting that the people actually at the debate's audience didn't, and that they couldn't react appropriately?

Serious question, I'm just hearing about this.

My concern lies mainly in the ignorance of the average person's uninformed vote.

>irrelevant.
Welcome to the 2016 Presidential Election.

America truly deserves both Clinton and Trump.

The attacks either made didn't matter. People expected that. What they didn't expect was for Trump to give these long rambling borderline incoherent answers to questions.

>my 10 year-old, wow he's a real wiz with the computer

>he thinks online polls aren't rigged

Check out this brownpilled dumbass.

But Cred Forums seems really split on who they are voting for now compared to the primaries when Cred Forums was 90% Trump 10% Randlet.

Wojak is supposed to be the Hillary supporter.

>le trump lost
>got an overall bump from every source

I love trump, but he was not himself in that debate. His body language showed he was frustrated. Like a used guac merchant

Don't you have some Pakis you should be serving? Is it break-time for Aussie waitresses who feel the need to virtue-signal on an American imageboard?

In my honest opinion the first half was alright for Trump but the 2nd half was a complete shillfest and difficult for Trump to work with, so it ended up going to Hillary for her "composure and coherence" sadly. I'd say Shillary won due to this. Trump needs to swipe and swipe hard with his attacks while sounding somewhat coherent and in a way that makes her seem shocked by his composure and pose.

tl;dr Trump needs to act more presidential and burn Hillary at every turn in a way that is somewhat coherent.

I don't think either one swayed any opinions to their side. If you liked Hillary you're still retarded and if you liked Trump you're still a patriot.

When he first said it, he probably meant that he couldn't be heard. But they'll probably try to pivot it now saying it was too sensitive or something and that's why you could hear all his sniffing sounds.

wut

He roasted her ass.
All she did was get Slave Lester to ask
>Why are you a racist
>Why do you hate women

Trump actually talked about doing something, while Hillary tried to make him look bad.

No president has won the election without ohio since 1960.

Soon as trumps 5 points a head, MSM attempts to say its not a key battleground state.

But why would you care, you're just paid to post here.

Did you see the first debate? Clinton out-smugged trump.

Go check a bunch of fact checkers, they all say the same thing. Trump lied about almost everything. Just because you support him doesnt mean you have to be delusional about things, accept reality. It was never even a contest, Hillary is a lawyer, and a good one at that. She specializes in baiting people to say dumb shit, and Trump took the bait.

All Trump had to do was act calm and presidential, sticking to rehearsed points. And he blew it.

Mind the oversampling

To be fair Trump did quite well given the circumstances. Even McMurphy throttled Nurse Ratchet when she pushed him to far.

>Wha-what? DID YOU NOT SEE THE SAME DEBATE AS I DID???

meme magic failed because CTR raided Cred Forums and shitposted on the dubs

Kek'd and czeched

>How do you honestly feel about the debate?

Hillary had one job to do, and that was to look natural and human. Instead she came off as a smug corporate lawyer.

All Trump had to do was show everyone that he wasn't racist or Hitler. That's why he won. He came off as a well-meaning slob and that beats "evil lawyer".

>>"patriot"
>>doesn't pay taxes
>>brakes trade embargos
>>cuck of china and russia
>>all of his manufacturing is done overseas
>>patriot

Your just a different kind of retard than the Hillaretards

>>my 10 year-old, wow he's a real wiz with the computer

That shit made me laugh, trumps a dinosaur when it comes to the internet

>Is he suggesting that the people actually at the debate's audience didn't, and that they couldn't react appropriately?

Yes it is exactly what happened. His mic kept cutting in and out inside the room. But not on the live TV feed.

So for everyone in the audience and for himself in his own ears it's cutting in and out.

I'm surprised his speaking kept the cadence it did. It is so confusing when you hear your own audio cut in and out while speaking (even worse if there's an echo delay)

He didn't really do that badly, she just exceeded expectations thanks to a shitty moderator and the fact everyone was expecting her to have some health crisis mid-debate. Donald still has plenty of unused ammo, but she can't do much besides talk about his tax returns and call him a racist/sexist.
The media knows most people don't have the attention span to sit through it, so they can just spin it like Hilldog BTFO him.

Debate made me laugh then cry.

America is truly fucked.

Gary Johnson 2016

Le "Trump isn't a saint sent down from heaven so you can't seriously support him meme"

Oh GOOD we hadn't seen this one for a while thanks friend.

the floor is yours if you have anything to add apart from ad hominem about the fact checkers

>A Leppo

The most recent Ipsos/Reuters poll not displayed on your graph was one of the worst yet.

So you admit that I'm right and he's not a patriot. I don't give a shit whether that plays into your decision to vote but he's not a patriot. He's a multinational business man, like King Zack fuckernerd himself.

I'll give you 100 if you could point it out on a map. Ask your 7th grade geography teacher to borrow one

Blew himself out of the water, more like.

MSM corruption, rigged podiums, funny mikes and fucky moderator aside, i was hoping to hear some more details from Trump. Something more specific.

Its all fine and good for him to just say 'we'll do it, we'll do it right and it will be beautiful' during primaries, but these are the final debates. I think it would help if he fleshed out his claims a bit more, make the voter understand that he's thought this through a bit more. Its hard for me, personally, to understand how his ideas are better, if he can't mention more than "china, and a lot of other countries", or "we'll bring our companies back, and a whole lot more". It's like I'm listening to a person who's job it is to make headings for clickbait articles.

Otherwise, i think his focus on policy rather than petty personal attacks (Illary) made him seem more steadfast on his goals. Points for that.

I think, if he wants to hammer it home for the voters, he also needs to bring up the real dirt on illary, and the clinton organization. He let her go waaaay to easily this first debate.

Two more to go brothers, i have high hopes. He's poked around, gotten a feel for debating the bitch, lets watch the trump train thunder through.

trump had to debate hillary and her little globalist attack dog. It was pretty stupid but I think trump handled himself well, cyber is important.

>a presidential candidate should be held to the same standard as some random user

>What they didn't expect was for Trump to give these long rambling borderline incoherent answers to questions.

Did you watch the primaries? He rambled his way through the last few debates and still won. The only real surprise was how little he attacked Hillary and that he avoided name-calling. He did land a few good brief attacks though like mentioning her support for NAFTA and being in office for 30 years.

A bumbling oaf that has good intentions and good ideas beat Bush, God's chosen candidate, brown Bush, and now it's beating the evil pantsuit lady.

Oh jesus not this rigged polls meme again...

Trump supporters are, in my opinion, more patriotic and pro-America than #shills4hill.

We will no longer surrender this country to the false song of globalism!

Also, the Teflon Don is the quintessential American businessman and an inspiration to many.

Yep lester was the real problem Trump needs to learn one thing and that is to deal with adversial moderation.

Trump won the debate by a landslide.

He's up 5+ % in the latest LA Times Poll. LA being the most liberal city in America aside from San Francisco

CTR shills displaying full panic mode behavior. It's guaranteed at this point that Trump will win the presidency.

I thought he made himself look stupid, but apparently I'm the only one according to the polls, and I'm not in the habit of looking gift horses in the mouth...

Don't bump shill and slide threads

Check out this one instead Don't let them slide it

>The amount of Democrats polled is almost as much as Republicans and Independents combined

What the fuck are they doing?! Of course a Democrat isn't going to vote for Trump so it's obvious Hillary will lead in the poll. What's the fucking point of conducting the poll in the first place?

The primaries had a dozen candidates or so for his answers to get lost in. It's a different game when all the focus is on two people. I doubt he would have won the primary if the debate was against one or two other people.

do you honestly not know where aleppo is? its kind of a big deal right now senpai

This is what will happen if you elect hillary

twitter.com/huffshitpost/status/782061184140705792

The ladies just want you to have some fucking balls and vote trump, after you show them you're not a mangina they will be begging you to facefuck them.

The online polls show no one gives two shits about hillary and if even if Trump took a shit on stage he would still win

Man if he did THAT every time... this would be over long time ago.

>presidential candidate drops the ball
>someone points this out to his supporter
>accuse this stranger of poor ball handling skills

Noice

The debate was a disaster.

I seriously hope it isn't too late and people haven't made their minds up.

>it's another "i was a trump supporteer but now i'm a #shill4hill" thread

yawn

Nothing changed. Its almost as if the debate never happened as far as polling is concerned. Trump didn't lose any support. Ni ether did bill clintons wife.

The birther bullshit was started by hillary , how new are you?

>sniffs loudly
>drink a lots of water
>meanwhile Hillary smiles like a robot and doesn't drink at all
And having that holier than you attitude didn't help her either.
All and all I think Trump did debates alright.

Politfact and ctr are not fact checkers , fool .

And hillary cannot figure basic email security.

I was disappointing when he started repeating himself, especially after that part about the economy (in which he did well) but wtf, he was supposed to be someone eloquent for christ sake.

And then there was crooked hillary on the other side, with that damn smirk every.single.time. She's evil incarnate, her laugh when she spoke about Gadaffi, using Caesar's "quote"? pure evil.

Now I just hope Trump don't go asking about who the fuck is this Cred Forums hacker everybody talks about.

>all these dirty shills ignoring trips

Yes, but only the trump supporters mass organized to exploit incognito browsing and utilized proxies, because frankly they're the only people to think a .com poll means anything to normies.

I understand why you refuse to admit it's over. You're campaigning for your guy to the end, but average Americans are more and more turned off by him to the point where Hillary's only tactic is to sit back and point out the stupid shit he says. Now she doesn't have to answer for her e-mails or explain benghazi, or address anything about how corrupt her own party is.

We should've voted for low energy jeb or sleepy doctor our Rubio or some shit. Trump is just trolling at this point and it's putting too much stress in you guys to perform mental gymnastics that have him being the favorite at all. Maybe you guys won't get it until all 3 debates are over, but Hillary is going to win. You should spend less time shitposting and more time trying to enjoy All the things that are going to be taken from us in the next 4 years

>all these shills and 12 year olds

are you guys fucking retarded? this is 2012 all over again. obama got destroyed, romney shills were spamming threads 24/7 about how obama was gonna be a one-term president. obama came back from it and finished romney in the other debates. a week before the election he was up 5 points in the polls.

if trump fucks up the other debates - yes, he will likely lose. but if he wins just one of them, hillary is finished and you know it.

>We should've voted for low energy jeb or sleepy doctor our Rubio
>we
you aren't earning your pay, shill

>this is 2012 all over again

It sure is...

It was boring and most likely inconsequential. I did enjoy the parts where Donald pointed out Hillary's past sins and she just kind of stood there and smiled awkwardly, hoping nobody believed him.

Fuck off you stupid likes. Incognito browsing or not, I voted once. The polls also showed an oversampling of democrats (by 200%) but go on about how your latest CTR shill script is so riveting.

His performance was bad, but it could've been worse. It seems as if he didn't get any preparation for it and it shows, I hope he'll do much better at the next one.

Hahaha haha. This is a funny joke.

Nope. Obama wasn't trying to start WWIII in 2012. Hillary wants to war with Russia and I want Hillary to hang on the street. Compromises, people? Maybe we can sacrifice Hillary as an offering to Putin

It's 1 debate out of 3 and most people had low expectation in the first place.

I will say that Trump was incredibly reserved, considering the amount of dirt he has on Hillary. She proved that she was the one who wanted to wrestle amongst the pigs

They're hoping people act like retarded sheep and vote the person leading in polls.

>Cause it's a debate about personality instead of an actual debate dictated by logic and facts.
These arent the primaries anymore bud. You couldn't insult someones partner and get away with it that easy

wow, get ur tongue out of putins ass

Yeah. Crushed her by lying and not answering questions. Not that Hillary was much better

So its better for a retard to run? Cred Forums 2020????

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

If you vote for this faggot you are beyond retarded. An independent vote is a complete waste and only used by hipsters so they can go around saying "I VOTED FOR JOHNSON" like it actually means something. It's like walking around complaining about political outcomes and saying "I DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL BUT I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE."

I registered as an independent for my voting card only because independent candidates are shit tier and don't blow up your phone with shilling. If you pick democuck or republican your phone will constantly ring with that shit. That in itself shows how shit tier independents are. Don't even waste your time going to the poll, no one gives a fuck.

Let's say that the only reason Trump won in online polls because Cred Forums and reddit rigged them.
Is that enough to discredit the massive swing in the electoral college? Trump has taken the lead for the first time, Hillary's campaign is struggling and states that were previously considered "safe" for Clinton are now only showing her ahead by a small margin.

Trump won, accept it

wtf I love leafs now

Nice meme, faggot

Where do you get your news?

Cred Forums's rigging merely counterbalanced CTR's rigging.

2 and 3rd debate'll be even better, Chris Wallace is modding the third one, no repeats of the Holt shilling.

>right now
More like since at least 4 years ago if not more?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

The polls fed by this board..

>brownpilled

Can't tell if shill or just a newfag

I hope this was written just to piss people off and not to actually influence their voting decisions

The online polls were rigged by Cred Forums, and Trump is sinking in the polls. The harder you deny reality, the more it will hurt once it hits you in the face.

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/781983201602461696?lang=en