Followers of fascism are by definition; submissives

Fascism is for submissives looking for a strong man father figure. Those who follow fascists are by definition followers and weaklings.

Look up the etymology. Fascism comes from the term 'fasces'; a bundle of sticks wrapped around (one could say in rapture to) an axe handle with a projecting axe blade.

This is the core metaphor that defines fascism. The metaphor being that the many must give their will power up to the one (usually a strong man leader).

This ideology is by definition about weak people looking to give up their own power or direction (and most often giving up their own rights and freedoms in the process). To usurp themselves, to be submissive... and ergo the whole ideology is one of weakness. Fascists are the most submissive and weak people in my opinion.

You know I'm fine with people who want to be strong, who want to be an authority; but being a leader is about genuinely giving others help in exploring their own individual strengths, it's not about claiming the authority of a collective of submissives as if that makes you strong. It doesn't; it makes for the weakest ideology and followers possible. Fascism is the most deflationary, it poses the biggest lie, and is hence comprised of the biggest losers.

A human should be a human beyond all states; and hence able to inhabit all states. Fascism is nihilistic to individual authority and hence is nothing but a fragile empty shell that looks tough but ultimately hides deep weakness and as my title suggests; fascism contains some of the most submissive and damaged people possible. People in need of a genuine strength; but looking in the wrong place.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad
nbc-2.com/story/33284979/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-fort-myers-doctors-ad
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Those who follow fascists are by definition followers and weaklings.
Why were the Allied nations losing the war until we got involved?

>A human should be a human beyond all states; and hence able to inhabit all states.
Nice subtle anti-borders post.

You posted this exact same thread one or two days ago, and were thoroughly BTFO.

Fuck off Ausfag. Go get bit on the dick by a spider. Or at least come up with new material or change a few goddamn words around or something.

Is this a new meme?

Yah

Fascism is tight af

Of course they are. This board is filled with actual cucks with constant dreams of BBC fantasies. They need a male figure to constantly tell them what to do (Trump)

Not an arugment

No it isn't. It is about controlling others. It is only submissive if you want to be controlled yourself.

You're by definition controlled in a fascist state

authoritarianism is the antitheses of freedom

>I dunno what fascism is: the post
Libertards really don't attempt to understand anything. A bunch of subversed millennials trying to attempt discussion while not bothering to read up on their topics beforehand.

Go away Molyneux. You have 0 arguments.

No it isn't.

nice try

Molyneux isn't a lolberg anymore.

>Not an arugment

Why give a serious reply to a retarded strawman post that was already debunked?

I don't see a single argument in this post

No it isn't. Not if the state enforces my beliefs on others. I am going to be acting the same way I was before. Now I get to control other people too. Also, you don't even have the correct definitions. You can't just make shit up and expect people to go along with it.

>why were fascists winning the war until they started losing the war

Daily reminder you lost to a crippled Democrat.

Fascism doesen't necessarily need a strong leader

>Why give a serious reply to a retarded strawman post

Nice try

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

How about an actual argument after you're done prepping the bull for your wife

anybody who subscribes to any ideology that places authority in a figure or organisation is submissive, even without personally subscribing to or supporting said bodies by participation alone in any single activity or practice governed by them is submission. Life itself is submission.

THANK YOU CTR

Fascism is only about controlling others if you are the head of state or within the ruling beuracracy. Otherwise fascists are literally people who clamor to be controlled. It's pathetic - but what other ideology could the fat white permavirgins of Cred Forums be attracted to?

abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad

Hey low T hillcuck

>my beliefs

And how will the state's policies and agenda persistently coincide with your beliefs?

>m-muh gubment always has the best intentions

> Also, you don't even have the correct definitions

Not an argument

Except that isn't true. The fascists here want their beliefs forced on others. They are not asking for direction. They are saying the government should enforce X, Y, and Z on other people.

>h-he doesn't like my candidate = CTR shill!!

It's like you people can't even formulate an argument

>How about an actual argument after you're done prepping the bull for your wife

Not until OP presents one first you fucking wiki-quoting faggot. You're aware we have a sticky right?

Define liberalism.
Define authoritarianism.
Define totalitarianism (not the same as above)
Also tell me, what is inverted totalitarianism.

And finally... What is the exact formula for a fascist state and how does it differentiate from an authoritarian state?

If I tell you to follow orders am I authoritarian or fascist?

^tell me what you know about this if you want a serious discussion, goy.

Fasces represents unity and the axe represent power of magistrate, law.

>And how will the state's policies and agenda persistently coincide with your beliefs?
If it doesn't, I would rebel.
>Not an argument
I don't have to give an argument against your dumbass definition. You can't just say "by definition" and expect people to accept it. I can just say "I don't accept you definitions". Done. How is that hard to understand? Also, in the future if you want people to debate your definitions, you need to formally give them, and not just refer to them. I personally don't give a shit what your definitions actually are. I don't have to.

>Not until OP presents one first

The entire post is an argument, but you're too busy dreaming of prepping Trump for your wife to actual provide any sort of counterargument

>You're aware we have a sticky right?

No shit, how about formulating an argument rather than spouting fallacies you heard about in at community college logic course

Shhh I know your high estrogen levels make you cranky but there is no need to spam the same images for hours. Get some sleep. Rest helps your T levels rise

>I want a fascist state to enforce what I already believe
>I'm "clamoring to be controlled"
Just because I want to lobby the government to do what I want doesn't mean I want to be controlled you stupid faggot. The fascist government would just be doing the work for me, dumbass.

>define muh terms

The terms are already defined and implied, also: Not An Argument

Nice try

>>>>>>>r/the_donald

nbc-2.com/story/33284979/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-fort-myers-doctors-ad

The last time he posted this thread I provided a counter-argument. That was stupid, because OP is a faggot who will just repost the same thing 500 times anyway, and because OP's entire post is a fallacy. It's 2/10 bait. I don't care how many super duper special wiki articles you quote to show you're the smartest American ever (IQ of 98), OP is a faggot and this thread is shit. There's an argument: OP is so fucking gay that it's not worth replying and anything he says is wrong :^)

>No shit, how about formulating an argument rather than spouting fallacies you heard about in at community college logic course

u2

>Nice try
Nothing try about it. You are a low T cuck, science backs it up

are you trying to pretend that 'individualism' isn't in truth globalism

that fascism is in truth more individualist than globalist democracy

>1 post by this ID

Cool b8 OP, want to take it to the ?

They are implied, not defined, and thus are very ambiguous. You never formally laid out a definition, so there is nothing to actually form an argument against. Again, I don't actually care what your definitions are. I am giving you friendly advice.

As I thought. You don't even know what they mean.

You want a inverted totalitarian state dominated by contractarianism because it doesn't have the visible elements of a totalitarian state and somehow you swallow the blue pill that you're "free" while having your name written in blood on a fucking I.O.U note that somebody owns.

Just because you write down your cuckoldry it doesn't make you less of a cuck, also you have 0 fucking arguments and don't amount to anything. Stupid Kike.

>No longer globally competitive
>Not being boycotted and sanctioned by (((international finance))) and being forced to trade by barter
Is this the low-tier shit libertarians make when ancap memes sting too bad?

>abc/nbc """studies"""
>implying I'm a hill shill

>I believe that I should be controlled by an authoritarian state
>I'm not clamoring to be controlled

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you're just interested in being contrarian at least read Stirner and stop being such a bootlicker.

>they want their belief in an all powerful state forced on others

O??? And what happens to them in said situation? The state has power over everyone except the people who were fascists before it was cool?

LMAO. You statists are too pathetic to ever actually jeopardize my liberty.

>implying you are not triggered cucky

>Implying Cred Forums is fascist
For the last time we are Nationalist and anyone purporting anything but is lying or misinformed

Go suck some more black dick at your next dead Google rally, gary

its a fascist state, we want fascist policies, im not seeing the problem

>strong man leader

Stopped reading after this... SJW faggot detected
Nice try CTR, they say SJW feminists like you want a strong criminal bitch to put you in your place but that's your personal life.

I, as a non-deluded man, see that people are not equal. There are better people and there are worse people. I know that I don't belong among the best. There are better men than me. That's not submisivity, that's just facing the facts. I think those better people should lead and I should heed their commands, because their decision will always be better than mine. Again - that's not submisivity, I'm just not a deluded leftist who can't face the reality.

>"r-read this jewish guy"
>living in america
>believing he has any actual liberty

>if you want laws that means you are a submissive cuck
Okay kid.

>Nationalist
No, plain nationalism is merely geographical. It doesn't recognize the importance or reality of race. Only newfags who have been here since the election starting picking up steam believe this.

bait but wtv
>people want to submit to those who are stronger to allow the natural hierarchy to flourish
>implying that acknowledging your superiors makes you absolutely weak
gtfo egalitarian cuck. everyone knows equality is the ultimate cuck philosophy you tard

He looks like a nice kid.

>The state has power over everyone except the people who were fascists before it was cool?
No. The people who are fascists here aren't pussies and would actively rebel if the government turned on them. Your kind would roll over and take it.

Nation means tribe, kind.

kin*

>Blatant trolling
Im sorry folks. It seems my compatriot forgot about our designated shitting aisles.

NO SURRENDER
~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

>Fascists are losers
this is exactly why they win, nothing to lose when anti-fascists call them losers, the intellectuals are mostly losers and outcasts or very eccentric

Fascism won WW2 did it?

OP is the strongest nigger. Eh fucks all the women and pisses on authority.

I piss on you... wait no I don't; I use a toilet like a civilized person.

>wanting your country to be more cohesive, stronger and self serving on the world stage makes you a cuck

>divide and conquer the post