Found redpilled Tanzanian woman

I've stumbled upon a very cute redpilled girl from Tanzania in my college class. I first noticed her when she redpilled the class on how shitty Islam through her own personal experiences with Muslims in her home town in Tanzania. While I am all about preserving the white race this girl is redpilled, more so than any girl I've encountered. Is it okay to commit miscegenation in this instance?

>Is it okay to commit miscegenation in this instance?

Why would you want mulatto children?

Go to Africa with her and never come back.

>Is it okay to commit miscegenation in this instance?

no

Yes, it is OK. You'd be putting some good into her while insuring that offspring will be raised properly

Yes you stupid goy race mix with this girl

I think you need to re-evaluate your racist views if you've found a woman that you're clearly very interested in and still need the approval of some online message board because you don't know if it's 'okay' to have sex with a black woman.

its amazing how redpilled has gone from nazi conspiratorial lunacy to any general anti-islam anti-liberal vanilla conservative sentiments

just marry her OP

i think you need to recognize that OP isn't being sincere and is actually gauging responses because of other (((reasons)))

>not asking Cred Forums for permission
back then my grandpa went to the government to get hitler's permission to marry his girl.
Now that our (((liberators))) freed us of this control instance we need to build our own.

Fuck her, don't procreate

Why do you care? The answer is already with you.

who the fuck eats a banana like that

>Not wanting your banana eaten

>> on how shitty Islam
redpill =/= knowing this
the most liberal cukcs know religions are all ass-raping-level of shittiness, doesn't make them redpilled

lol is this a magic trick? how does the banana reappear right after she ate it

Make her understand why women prefer white men.

Fuck her brains out and make her never want a nigger again.

There you go. Every bleached black bitch reduces the nigger population of the future.

Its a white mans duty to make every woman on the planet beg for his BWC

I love black girls but I can't stand those ghetto "tough/sassy" hand movements.

Find one that isn't ghetto.

I got one at my office I would totes give a dicking. Huge ass. Big tits.

Oh look, this thread again.

This tging used to be posted only once a day. Can we try and get back to that. This is fucking bananas. It is every 20 minutes now.

sage

This

Go for it. But first, evaluate how her mother and aunties have aged.

Lots of Africans are redpilled Christians or ex-Christians.... think about it; who has been putting up with niggers longer than Africans?

Who do you think they picked for the slave ships????

Considering how unbelievably rare Wife material negresses are how in the fuck can you justify stealing one of them away from a based black man OP?
if you wanna blanda up just fuck a mexican or an asian like everyone else you fag

I'm a oil driller all the way pound that black pussy

> Is it okay to commit miscegenation in this instance?

Sure if you are alright with being a male coal burner and race traitor who'll pump out some mini obomas.

fuck her then never call back

Yes, and pretty much every nigger is redpilled because they've had to live around niggers. Does that mean you should seek one out?

my ghanaian gf hates muslims and other blacks more than i do. she can't stand black american culture
and she trolls hoteps and pro blacks on social media.