Are Canadians racist to aboriginals as Americans are to niggers?

Are Canadians racist to aboriginals as Americans are to niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6D-2yJVPTOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1nQMrqfLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

those fuckers smell bad

So they're the niggers of Canada?

Exactly. The comparisons hold true in virtually every aspect. They're on the most amount of welfare, they represent an abnormally large proportion of the prison population, and entire enclaves of them are rife with drug and alcoholism issues.

aussies have aboriginals to and I heard they're australian niggers basiclly.

Oh yes
I worked in Aboriginal affairs for a while
Nothing makes you more racist than seeing them up close and listening to them "negotiate"
Fuck those treeniggers
No more handouts, I say

There are different groups of natives. Metis (french) are almost entirely mixed races. Cree and Ontario tribes are heavily mixed and not so bad. The prairie niggers are outright terrible and nobody knows if the Inuit actually exist.

where are the worst native niggers? I live in B.C btw.

Got any pics or vids of the mapple abos fighting,drinking?

They're actually much worse

Do your natives get drunk off mouthwash and rape their own children like ours do?

Our aboriginals here are mainly drunk. The Government instead of paying for counselling and shit gave a bunch of depressed indians some money and they basiclly just drank it all down the drain and now they have offspring and like the niggers of the USA they're mad for problems they can solve now.

Natives drink a lot more than niggers do though.

No you did the right thing and killed them all of because they could be obnoxious fucks.

Depends on the native, my cousins are half native but they look whiter than I do. Like this poster said. Unfortunately my one cousin is a hard worker, the other is into drugs/gangster shit type life. They at least both work.

They aren't all bad, the Metis are historically half caucasian - nowadays most are only like 1/4 or 1/8 meti but still get away with claiming status despite they look white as fuck. My girlfriends father (not her biological father) is actually one of the greatest people I have ever met - he did fall to addiction to a drug at some point in his career (he had an honourable career) but has received help for it and has been clean for 5+ years now and attends AA meetings.

I also work with a native woman and she is the hardest worker I have ever came across, nothing but respect for her. She gets shit on a lot by her own people (being in a position of authority) and a lot of the natives I have worked with acknowledge the problems within their own communities. For some reason even the good ones though (from what I have seen) have addiction problems - primarily to alcohol and drugs. Genetic factors could come in. It's odd because even the ones that are really really good that I have seen still have had or have some sort of addiction issue - and they all smoke a lot.

Now if we are talking the average native in Western Canada, yeah they are shit to deal with most of the time. But a lot of them are also hard workers who drink too much and do drugs on the side. The ones on the reserve aren't all bad either, though there are a lot of bad ones too.

Tbh from my experiences I would rank them higher than the typical black community in America. I think the biggest thing natives have against them is probably some genetic factor playing in to their drug/alcohol addictions. I have yet to meet a native who hasn't had some sort of issue with a substance at some point in their lives - and the ones that don't tend to be heavy drinkers.

Chugs are cunts.

What do abbos think of niggers? And what do your niggers think of Abbos?

Only if they drink or have that fucked up ex alchy look in their eye. You can tell, it's not hard.

is a native or a nigger more likely to try and befriend you and steal shit from your house?

I live right next to the oka reserve and also have extensive experience with the American negro.

Yes the chugs like to fight and drink and are in general leeches but their bullshit is mostly contained as far as niggers in the states will just Rob you if they can. They are extremely aggressive and always looking for a fight or shooting up some other nog.

A lot of the chugs have white admixture also which makes them (aside from the occasional chimpout) pretty docile.

Are you asking if Canadians give abos free housing, free food, preferential hiring, and a free pass to burn down their cities when they're cranky?

> What do abbos think of niggers?

They see them as brothers and the younger ones steal their culture:

youtube.com/watch?v=6D-2yJVPTOE

> And what do your niggers think of Abbos?

Not sure. The Sudanese here are probably too busy settling old scores with knife fights to care.

But pretty much everyone who has been unfortunate enough to interact with them in a city hates them.

From where I work (in a hosptial) yes, we had a few issues with a few natives pulling hand soap off the walls and drinking it. I actually encountered one guy on one of my first shifts drinking it straight right in front of me and complaining about his life. He told me I wouldn't understand because I'm a young white man. I removed him from property multiple times.

We had issues with that guy for a long time coming in and ripping handsoap off walls (along with a few other natives) they do it because they have a heavy addiction to alcohol and have no money to get drunk with. Like I said in my previous post here

substance abuse. There are probably genetic factors that play into this. I don't really have any other explanation. I would say possibly cultural and go with the liberal point of view of "they are just culturally oppressed thus" but the natives are given a lot of money by the government, a lot of handouts, preferential treatment with hiring and a lot of the money gets squandered by their corrupt chiefs and inner groups - just another group unwilling to self reflect and unwilling to stop blaming racism for their downfall while having the privilege of living in a first world society.

The biggest problem native communities have is substance abuse/alcohol. Remove those things completely, educate them, and they turn out to be hard fucking workers (harder than most whites in many cases) that get shit done fast. They have a lot of potential.

Nigger.

Pretty much, natives are fucking shitheads

That dude was being a complete cunt to that kid

nigger dead nigger dick nigger nigger cok

Yes. All of Canadian society is built upon white supremacy.

I heard natives are more accepting of whites in their communities than blacks are in their communities.

Within my own life time my province (Alberta) used to sterilize people with mental illnesses.

We considered being native to be a mental illness.

You all whined at us.

I accept 0% of any blame that is to be assigned.

Natives here get all of those things, not only that but in many cases their university education funded , and special learning assistance groups (also special counselors) the list goes on and on and on.

The government of Canada has spent billions of dollars on trying to help rebuild native communities. The problem is, they always want more money, and the money the tribes get are squandered by the corrupt chiefs and other leaders.

I can recall and incident where the Canadian government built a tribe a bunch of houses with running water/electricity and spent I think it was upwards to 20+ million on the project. The natives came in, ripped apart the counters and doors of the houses to fuel actual campfires, ripped up the copper piping and within a year all the houses were torn completely apart.

Native groups are also quick to claim land rights when the government wants to build a pipeline through or a mining location. The government will plan to go build the project and then a native tribe will suddenly tell them they want money for land that they out of nowhere decides was theirs. Natives are quick to grab money where they can because they know the government wont stand up to them - if they do stand up to them then we gets huge ass protests comprised mostly of white guilt protesters.

Take a look at this

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1nQMrqfLY

Literally our federal police force cant even do shit. Guess how that camp is funded? That's right - by Canadian taxpayers - they fund the camp that then claims they are not part of Canada and our federal police force has no jurisidction there - while the camp recieves money from the government and calls upon the RCMP to enforce laws.

Our government is basically cucked completely by corrupt native tribes.

they get drunk of listorine here. alcoholism seems much worse here in canada than it does in the usa.

Exactly right. I have some friends on the reserve honestly they're not all bad. Never would catch me dead hanging out in the hood though.

Before I graduated from highschool, I saw the perks native students got. I remember when I was so thrilled to get the honour roll for working hard and then saw the standard lowered for natives. I had to do the highest level classes and they got to get honour roll with their timetable willed with gym class and wood working. That's not the bad part though. They also got money for getting the "honour roll". All the native students got handed envelopes with cheques in them. They literally got money for doing mediocre in school.

I'm not saying I should have also gotten money, I'm saying they shouldn't have. The money almost always went to drugs.

niggers also tend to be armed a lot more because ithe gun laws are a lot more loose in the US.

So are the chugs but not for the same purpose. Lotsa illegal guns on the Rez mostly rifles etc. For shooting/hunting/not getting cucked by the army again