WW2 sucked

Can we all agree WW2 is the shittiest war in human history and there were actually no good guys?

All countries involved in WW2 were scum:

Allies:
>America: Nuked Japanese civilianz, jewish pupets
>Uk: Imperialist bastards
>Russia: Commie trash, rapists

Axis:
>Germany: Genocidal, racist, superiority complex
>Japan: Sadistic cunts
>Italy: their leader was drunk and a cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
icann.org
features.icann.org/calendar
youtu.be/DTc--4jz0GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that china was apart of the allies too

Yes, I agree absolutely. But that's what makes it so intriguing to everyone - there are so many sides that you can take, and none of them are objectively right. It's the perfect war tbqh (>inb4 oxymoron)

Civilization ended in 1914

I feel the same thing about WW1. WW2, not so much.

This will get replies, this reply technically isn't a reply.

Wow, I didn`t know Soviets were the only ones raping in this war!
Really makes you think!!!

Germany dindu nuffin. He was getting his life back on track gaining lands n sheit providing shelter for the aryans. Then britain stepped in and fucked everything up.

Blame britain

>USSR 1955
>USA 1959
>But somehow cucked France -Actual
But why ?

hitler literally did nothing wrong tho

>implying imperialism is bad

Rotschild financed Hitler
the bankers dont care about race or whatever, its all bullshit

also you forgot France

no it wasn't, Chiang Kai-shek's adopted son was a commander in the German army

>imperialism, racism, genocide
>bad
Sudaca, please

He means flags I suppose.

Yeah, I only half agree with this, the Americans and Brits were being manipulated with good intentions, and the Germans were fighting a holy war against communism, there was no good side, but there were good ideas that people fought for in the war.

Yeah you're right, I think WW1 was a lot like that as well, but imo WW2 has so many more interesting sides you can take and is much more polarising, while still having no objective "good guys".

Doesn't make sense to me either. What happened to the US after 1959?

The SU or US flag changed after the given dates?

>he beleives the war was fought for ideas and beleifs

Pretty sure they were the only ones to have a rape program and incite their soldiers to commit sex crimes against civilian population

how many people (civilians included) do you think would be killed in an invasion of mainland Japan? For both sides? Especially when the Emperor compelled all Japanese civilians to fight to the death or kill themselves. I bet you its a shit ton more than 2 nukes. It was the right decision and the best decision, morally and strategically.

It always amuses me when spics whine about imperialism, as if their countries would exist without it, as if their nations weren't founded on the rape and genocide of the natives, as if they're not colonialist themselves.

t. Chink

1945*

Loyalist.

Was it not? I understand the war is way deeper than that you idiot, what kind of fucking vapid response is that? Of course the second world war had darker meanings and intentions, but on it's surface, it was a battle against communism, and the worlds' largest arms sale.

We were the good guys obviously

>china
>ww2
Pick neither.

id say it was nessesary evil. withought it human evolution would have not evolved as much as it did, nazi experimented on people and led to new innovations in all sectors from medecine to technology, our great exsistence was because of all these war mongering asswholes.

just take every ideology and propaganda out of the picture and follow the money and the banks, and all Hitler sympatisers will look like morons

>He believes 2 nukes made the Japanese surrender

American education
That's what you were told in School
They had already surrendered. You just nuked them because you were cunts, big CUNTS. Just like the Brits in Dresden and the Germans in Poland and the Japanese in China

You were assholes
Accept it, Amerijew

Then why did they execute their rapists?
"Whole Germany was systematically raped by the Sovs" is a meme.
If anything, Japs and Germans are the worst offenders in this field during WWII.

>Nuked Japanese civilianz
>scum
"Fire bombing is A-OK, but boy howdy nukes sure are scary!"

Yep, there were some corrections with the Soviet one. And USA actually adopted to their modern "50-stars"-flag only in 1960.

The US nuking Japan most likely saved lives given that the Japanese would have fought to the death (not to mention less people died in the atomic blasts and resultant damage than did in the fire bombing that preceded it).

I'm not a Hitler sympathizer, I sympathize more with soldiers in any case, I respect them much more than the leaders. If anyone actually unironically think Hitler was 100% right, they're an idiot.

There are usually no good guys in war. That's why it's war. Think about it. War is legalized murder. The dude whose head you just blew off didn't do anything wrong to you, he was just unfortunate enough to be on the losing side.

Don't take me for a leftist cuck, I know war is necessary, I'm just telling it like it is. A soldier is a murderer for hire. Hard to call anyone a "good guy" in a situation like that. The only difference between a hitman and a soldier is that the soldier has been given the OK from the government to take his mark.

And nuking civilians sucks but again it's what won the war. I don't feel bad about it but neither would I ascribe it to something a "good guy" would do. You'd never see a fictional hero, a paragon of virtue, drop a nuclear bomb on a civilian population.

No. French made sure that nigger soldiers raped the Italians and the Japs raped Koreans and Chinese.

Alaska? But if that's the case, wouldn't have France have gotten a different set of dates? I remember that at some point their flag changed, and had slightly darker colors than they have now.

China was just fighting Japan and itself.

>mexifag
Ever read about your involvement in WW2? Nearly joined the Axis. Dirty donkeyfuckers.

>acting like commies were the only rapists
What about the japs and amerifats?

we joined to get back basarabia then the huns didn't keep their bargain to give back transilvania nad we switched sides

>genocide OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE
>bad

>Be Hitler
>want to save white race
>send them all to die in the cold and kill myself

May God bless the SS for their heroic fight against the Bolsheviks.
>be Russian/Ukranian
>be so cucked that you never take up arms against your leadership who hates you and your people
>instead fight against Europeans of all kinds who want to free you and the world of their presence
>doesn't acknowledge the treatment of German, European, and even their own citizens in the outright disregard for Geneva Convention
Cyka you deserved it. Now because of your grandfather's stupidity it's not likely you will ever unyoke yourselves of the khazarian menace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
>Infecting chinamen with the bubonic plague
The japanese were indeed scary.

At least they repented for their sins and invented something that is loved worldwide from jews and muslims to africans.

ANIME
N
I
M
E

Yeah. The OP pic is fucked. Under Napoleon the flag was the Fleur de Lis.

>implying that the British Empire wasn't the greatest thing to happen to this earth

>Hitler didn't offer peace to Britain
>it was Hitler to declare war on Britain

>implying there is anything wrong with killing chinks

>chineseman stomps baby.gif

>acting like the only reason you joined the allies wasnt because mug pearl harbour

Hitler dindu nuffins, you mas puto beaners.

>be Hitler
>don't redpill USA and neglected British colonies before trying to unite and save the white race
FUCK

You'd be speaking moonrunes right now if we'd not stepped in when we did.
Shut your upside-down marmite-filled trap, cunt.

They're talking about the flag

You can't know how our countries would have developed if it had not been for Spain

fuck you and your retarded rhetoric

>Hitler didn't spoke abhor reversing Versailles and collecting lost German lands from the beginning of his political career
>Hitler wasn't consisted in his plans

Germony raysess
eeeew

>be Hitler
>ask your uboat's captains not to sink Britroach battleships because that would be mean and they won't accept our peace offer if we were to do that (no really I'm not kidding, look that up)

>be Hitler
>override your general's tactics because of muh ideals

>be Hitler
>leave Goering in charge of the Luftwaffe even though you know pretty damn well that he's doing an awful job at it and each and every one of the pilots deeply despises him

>be Hitler
>let Italy do its own thing despite knowing that we would've been a huge liability

There would be no colonies as you know them without Spain. there would be no sudacas today in the region, because British settlers would be smart enough to genocide the injuns instead of fucking them.

Get back in the oven.

My grandfather would have had to invade the home islands and almost certainly had died if Truman hadn't dropped the bomb. They got what they deserved and it saved a lot of lives.

Literally all you did was blow up a few chink jets and drop a nuke, Australia saved themselves

I think the squat little savages in front of home depot give me a pretty good insight, Francisco.

>Nearly joined the Axis. Dirty donkeyfuckers.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Could someone translate this into coherent english instead of vodka-flavored gibberish?

NEIN!

>Literally all you did was defeat the japanese
That's what I just read.

>a few chink jets
OVER FIVE THOUSAND
>drop a nuke
For fuck's sake. Two. Like the number of tits your sis has.

Every fucking thread discussing the atomic bombings there's "muh land invasion, muh saved lives" posters like this who ignore that Japan already offered surrender with the only condition being the Emperor stays on the throne.

Oh and
>be Hitler
>surface ships are gay, let's build more outdated subs instead (subs that mostly got sunk thanks to planes, such is the might of the G*rman submarine warfare doctrine). Fuck allocating the high quality metals required for building subs to jet engines

>be Hitler
>practical tank designs? Gay as fuck, impractical superheavy tanks are the best shit ever

illegals who represent an uneducated and incredibly poor minorty are valid examples to form a view on the subject

whats your iq?

That would have been paradise.

Our culture would be incredible, but fucking Hernán Cortes had to fuck everything up, disgusting nigger

>being drunk and a cunt makes you bad
Not an argument.
Italians were actually the only good guys in WW2.

Wait, which part? The joining the Axis or fucking donkeys?

So it's one.

>Literally all you did was annihilate Japan's entire Pacific fleet / their inability to project force and drop a nuke

Fix'd. You guys would all be speaking Japanese right now if we didn't drop that nuke. The USSR and China had most of Japan's land force tied up in Manchuria, though. They would have still had enough to easily wipe the floor with you dingo fuckers if they would have pearl harbor'd you instead.

>italys hindsight on ww2 :^)

f o u r
d i g i t s
hardly shit

>When you don't even like Nazis but you realize the fall of Germany was ultimately the end of western civilization
>Continued existance of the USSR destabilize countries making them poor
>Soviet subversion roots itself in universities across the planet
>Hippie movement
>Cultural and moral decadence
>Social justice
>Muh historical debt

God damn Hitler was right all along

No emperor. We already left one monarchy, why the fuck would we want another limp dick walking around?

> implying there are good and bad guys at war
Mexico, WTF?

Prove me wrong on any of those points, I'll be waiting.

They only made four digits worth of aircraft, you dimwitted floorgrabber. If your shithouse of a country could properly teach math you'd know that we destroyed close to all of them.

Stalin was a fucking retard

>Italians were actually the only good guys in WW2.

meh

some SJW could just be like hey what about the random nigger killing in Africa

I guess you were so Hungary you ate it. You're only supposed to suck the nipple.

>agree on anything

Yeah fucking right, only way that would ever happen is if you paid exorbitant amounts of money to make every comment the same one regurgitated again and again.

>acting like Pearl Harbor wasn't retaliation for the United States pretending to be isolationist but supporting the allies the whole time.

>We already left one monarchy, why the fuck would we want another limp dick walking around?
Yet that's what you did. The atomic bombings were pointless brutality.
What else is to be expected from the goodest golem of the jews, the United States of America, the destroyer of western civilization?

>he is implying Japan would have won if they didn't nuke them

too late now faggot

Something like 700k ground forces promptly surrendered to the USSR after we dropped them, moron.

>UK and USA fights Germany

Yes it was a shitty war, allies shouldn't harm eachother.

Also Hitler got too greedy.

>mfw its true

Civilization needs to die so a new one can rise from the ashes

>be USA
>WW1 happens
>declare "neutrality" but ship weapons to the entente while embargoing the central powers
>american ship gets blown up
>declare war becuase of this act of "unprovoked bloodthirsty aggression"

>be USA
>WW2 happens
>declare "neutrality" but ship weapons to the allies while embargoing the axis powers
>american ships get blown up
So when is an American ship full of weapons for ISIS going to be blown up by the Russians?

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
Oh wait, I forgot. Ausfags kicked their retards to NZ. Well time for a history lesson! Who drew the jewlines boundaries for Israel? Arthur James Balfour. A fucking pommy.

You goddamned ignorant cunt of a criminal cunt. Just let go of your handholds and float off this land, please.

Germany had strong ties to China and sent over military strategists to train and teach the Chinese how to do modern warfare. It lasted up until right before the second Sino-Japanese war when Japan was able to build strong ties with Germany and effectively had them stop influencing China. It makes sense that Chiang had a German adopted son

Yeah they would have EASILY defeated the millions of soviets, the Chinese, you, and practically everyone in Asia and Europe at that point.

fire bombs were actually worse, since you guys dropped only two nukes, but a ton of fire bombs

also nips built everything out of wood for some reason

found a solution

>WW1
>American ship gets sunk
>"MUH CIVILIANS"
>"It was guns t.Kraut"
>Declares war
>Years later,an actual investigation proves that it was actually weapons

Never trust the eternal Yank

Plz don't tell me we are going to ally with the sandniggers in ww3

nice filename, bátyám

>china was part of the allies

Finland were the god guys.

They wouldn't have, but they held onto Manchuria for a years; Japanese gains on the Asian mainland was basically at a standstill for a long time before we entered the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria

Without us destroying their Pacific fleet, they could have easily withdrawn their wounded troops or pulled some of their forces out of Asia in order to send them to some other shithole--like to Australia for instance. I love how you foreigners like to pretend that herp derp the USA basically didn't even fight Japan. You retards are deluded.

>I'm clearly an idiot so I change the question

I didn't say America didn't fight Japan, I said that Japan would not have won even if you did not nuke them.

Here's what you said if you forgot

Oh sure let's be like South Korea that gets shelled by the north and does absolute jackshit as response.

Oh and besides if hadn't the US nuked Japan they would've had to fight another war akin to the Korean war, Japan would've ended up in a much worse state than it is now.

And for the record I don't condone the lease meme shit in the slightest, even if it was on the US' best interests.

>Nuked Japanese civilianz
Fucking Tojos aren't humans. This is like nuking Turks, while it's great demonstration of power it's not going to do any damage.

>I didn't say America didn't fight Japan, I said that Japan would not have won even if you did not nuke them.

The bulk of their landforce was IN MANCHURIA, you moron. The soviet offensive began RIGHT AFTER we nuked Japan and they basically just said "fuck it" and surrendered. There wasn't much fighting.

And I forgot again: hadn't the US nuked Japan we would've very likely had another fucking war in Europe, due to no MAD and all that jazz.

Japan would've lost with or without the nukes. In fact, if it wasn't for the nukes, millions of lives would've been lost as a result of the allied invasion of Japan. However, the Nips still would've lost no matter what.

To put this in perspective, the USA killed around 70k Japans total and over 700,000 in Asia surrendered after we dropped the nukes.

Jews and Zionist are not the same

How does that change the fact that Japan would not have won

>western civilization
>having anything to do with Germany

Germany is a militaristic construct who's citizens should've been genocided after WW2 and resettled by normal people. Same applies to fucking tojos. The reason why both Germany and Japan are so degenerate is because their minds are broken when they're not planning or fighting all out-war 24/7.

It was not the fall of Germany itself.

It was the Soviet Unions existance and influence after WW2

That was never the original argument, you stupid faggot. You're the only one claiming they wouldn't have won. I was initially replying to your stupid shitpost here:

>Literally all you did was blow up a few chink jets and drop a nuke, Australia saved themselves

Which was obviously bullshit. If they didn't attack us, the USSR would have never declared war on them and they could have easily turned you dingo fuckers into a colony. They would have also still possessed their entire Pacific fleet, so they could send over two jets and a toy boat to Australia and conquer you if they wanted to.

>there were actually no good guys
Do you know where you are son?

>declare "neutrality" but ship weapons to the entente while embargoing the central powers
They didn't embargo them. They were effectively cut down from international trade by British blockade and nobody wanted to start a business with Germans because "even if we can slip through *right now* who says that after we'll put assembly lines together Brits will make it impossible?"

And Lusitania wasn't a reason for joining the war.

What a wonderful idea to invite Jews to your country, right?

>Implying that kikes didn't control our country ever since the beginning of the civil war
M8...

Yet the countries in USSR's sphere of influence are going to stay there when entire "western civilisation" in Western Europe is going to be turned into Islamic Europe.

Shit.

>I can't read IDs so here's a shitpost someone else said
Fuck you're an idiot

Here's what you said
>You guys would all be speaking Japanese right now if we didn't drop that nuke.

Before WW2 you could stand up to the god damned kikes

Adter WW2 speaking out against the Jews is pretty much illegal

Time will tell

>Genocidal, racist, superiority complex

he just wanted to get rid of the bank ...

Idiot think how much spoils there are in a world war.

your countries would be as shitty as africa without spain raping everyone

Hue hue. It still doesn't make my point invalid. They were basically just fighting China and annexing pacific islands before they waged war on us. Keep in mind the USSR declared war directly following those nukes we dropped and the shock and awe of both things happening at once caused them to toss up their hands and surrender. My initial argument: if they would have pearl harbor'd you instead of us that you'd get rekt still stands. You couldn't even beat emus and Fosters is Australian for beer. What a garbage nation and international embarrassment you are.

>I cannot refute the fact that I stuffed up and am an idiot
>ur dum lol

Winners: globalism
Losers: the world

>I want to change the narrative in order to argue a point that is retarded and doesn't even make any sense

Japan was doing just fine in the pacific and Asia until we entered the war. FACT. We stopped the Japanese offensive. FACT. They could have easily sent over a rubber ducky and a guy armed with a katana and raeped Australia if they wanted. Fact. Foster's is Australian for beer. FACT.

China didnt contribute much unlike those listed on OP pic

WE WUZ GUD BOYS
CANADA DINDU NUFFIN

> What a wonderful idea to invite Jews to your country, right?
Better than niggers or animals from shitstans

Of the 2.2 million Japanese soldiers who died during WW2, roughly 1.1 million were killed by China alone. The remaining 50% were split up between the British and their colonies, the US, NZ, and Australia.

And the USSR.

LET'S CRASH IT
icann.org

THEY ARE GOING TO REOPEN ACTA CHECK CALENDAR
features.icann.org/calendar

The Germans were genocidal in defense of their people. They didn't just randomly start shooting jews for no reason. Out of the 7 they were definitely the most honorable. Nationalist Socialist economies would have avoided the disgusting usage of people as cogs in a system we see today in jewish run debt slavery countries.

It's like saying rape is a good thing because you wouldn't have been born without it. The only response your retarded statement warrants is vid related

youtu.be/DTc--4jz0GQ

Serbs were the good guys of WW1

Poland contributed more to the Allied victory than France did.

> rapists
Thats a lie.
Rapists\maradeurs where shoot with out tribunal.

>Rapists\maradeurs where shoot with out tribunal.
Proofs?

>4th Ally France

Why? Poland was the fourth ally because it had the fourth largest army and contributed more than France.

>China didnt contribute much
>Says the one who surrender like a little bitch

t.frog

Only later.

What are you trying to get at? I bet that if I could see the actual answers half of the people would've cited one city in particular, and only that one city. The rest would be the usual pants on head retarded south/north feud.

There only notable contribution was getting raped to death.

The problem I have with WWII is that it wasn't a fair fight. Just like WWI it was Germany versus everyone else. Also Russia fought the majority of the battles against Germany but somehow the US gets all credit, at least in US textbooks.

D-Day was literally nothing compared to the Russia vs Germany battles. Honestly Americans should be embarassed.

Also do you notice how in every war going back to the Spanish Armada England always hides behind the English Channel? If they didn't have that body of water they'd be conquered in five seconds. I'd like just once for England to be conquered. They always manage to weasel out of it.

>Also do you notice how in every war going back to the Spanish Armada England always hides behind the English Channel? If they didn't have that body of water they'd be conquered in five seconds. I'd like just once for England to be conquered. They always manage to weasel out of it.
Reminds me of how in some vanilla patches of Paradox Grand Strategy games (IIRC Victoria 2 and EU4) there was a completely made up strait that can be crossed by troops without the aid of ships between France and the UK, and the UK would constantly get its shit pushed in due to the fact that the AI handles naval warfare like shit.

Victims of a partisan attack. Mainly women and children.

And where was Mexico hmm? Cowards eating their own shit in their hovels. Funny to see how little has changed..

>Under Napoleon the flag was the Fleur de Lis.
The Fleur de Lys was a symbol of the kings of France, it's unlikely it was used by Napoleon.

Clue up mate

disagree

niggers are the common cold

not a problem unless you also have aids (jews)

> mexican education

Bulgaria was part of the axis and alli of Germany in WW1 you fucking piece of shitskin subhuman trash.

We were a massive part of WW1 and WW2. My grandpa toldvme lots of storys how us Aussies where just in for the bants and had to stop butthurt septic tank yanks from killing all the gook prisoners out of buttmad rage and fucking up the prisoner traids