What's a redpilled career field?

What's a redpilled career field?

I have a Liberal Arts degree, experience as an Army Infantryman, and some office work experience. Basically no skills and I'm getting older every day. I'm willing to start out as a ditch digger if it will lead to something satisfying. I want to be in a field with a future. I can't tolerate coworkers who are black, female, or Jewish; so that probably means no office or government work.

tl;dr I'm turning 33 this month and I fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FWIW, I am unemployed but I'm not taking unemployment insurance or on disability. I have almost no debt, low cost of living, and lots of cash/gold/silver/lead/food tucked away safely. In other words, I'm not a complete idiot, I just really hated my last job working in the office.

bump

Were you an officer? If so, you have plenty of opportunities with federal law enforcement/intelligence agencies (I know they like to recruit officers, but they probably recruit enlisted too) and/or defense contractors. Unfortunately infantry doesn't give you transferrable skills like com or intel do, but I do know that it is one of the best MOSs (I know for officers, but I would assume for enlisted too because you want people who are intelligent and resourceful to do the bulk of your fighting).

Be a cop, you can shoot niggers and get paid vacation for it

Self reliant hermit.

Re-enlist, get your 20. No one is training a 33 year old in anything when we can get an entry level employee or intern, sorry.

t. 32 year old office manager

I enlisted and used my GI money to go to college. I've been considering contractor work, but I'm having second thoughts. I know it's good money, and I know at least two guys who went that route. Of course dying for Israel isn't really on my list of things to do. Thanks for the suggestion.

comp engineering

Wouldn't I need a specific degree for that?

I see, yeah, defense contractors have the problem of putting you right back into the war zone. You could still look at law enforcement (anything, municipal, county, state or federal). I know that's a very common choice, and I would say most agencies/departments are red pilled.

>I have a Liberal Arts degree
lol you fuckin faggot

> I have a Liberal Arts degree

> I can't tolerate coworkers who are black, female, or Jewish; so that probably means no office or government work

How the fuck did you survive in the black, female, Jewish degree program?

I can see why you think law enforcement would be red pilled. I actually think it would be extremely triggering.

I went to a really conservative college and it was still pretty bad.

>triggering
Is that the sort of thing you start to say once your dick gets chopped off? Did the great lords of Liberal Arts teach you words like that?

>once your dick gets chopped off
you just triggered me

>What's a redpilled career field?
Landlord. You're free to discriminate against niggers and keep neighbourhoods nigger free and nobody would know.

I have an engineering degree, a small company that does manufacturing work, 3 extracurricular a, a mid-low GPA, 2 years experience straight outta college, and literally no one will hire me.

I've gotten interviews with dozens of companies, but they never call me back.

The only people who genuinely are interested in me as an employee is Teach for America, and I have no interest getting insulted by 50% of the class of an inner city school.

Your liberal arts degree is garbage. Worse than garbage, even.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
Freelance in Tech,

You basically always have "fuck you" money.

Construction management, lots of ex-forces in the UK do it, dunno about USA though. Some of the most red pulled people I've ever met, have a fucking good laugh too mate.

>go to Alaska
>become and Ice Road Trucker

Can you be more specific.
Like what jobs are you talking about and what training do you need?

Okay

Do you want a family?
Do you want to travel?
What type of material goods would you like in your life?
What other career experience do you have?

Also honest work =/= redpilled work

Possibly yes to family
Yes to travel
Material goods are meh
I worked as a nighttime security guard at my college. My office job was in logistical planning.

>go to Alaska
>become and Ice Road Trucker
Kek, I was thinking the same when I read OP's post while making a sandwich. Driving a truck in Alaska is pretty based. Also, driving a fucking cargo train through the US would be awesome.

Well if you want to be a father trucking is probably a bad choice.

Im not sure how things are in the US is logistical planning a meme position or is it something stable and decent that you could pick up again?

I don't know. I'm an archaeologist. Went to a private uni and pursued my dream. Now I dig up ancient shit in Belize for $60k a year. Looking to make more when I get more experience.

It's a pretty cozy life, lots of crazy adventures.

It's the only office job I've ever done and it wasn't bad. The women and at least half the men were bitter, back-stabbing, and obviously threatened by my awesome manliness.