REMINDER:

Cred Forums is an ANTI-JEW but PRO-ISRAEL board.

DO NOT FORGET:

ANTI-JEW but PRO-ISRAEL.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-pm-netanyahu-warns-of-wave-of-islamisation-sweeping-across-europe-9987035.html
youtu.be/FKplabTRuak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignore these arabs fighting ISIS (in front of one of their billboards) - the ZIONISTS want you to ignore this picture.

Remember be ANTI-JEW but PRO-ISRAEL.

I support Israel so much that I believe every Jew must live there, without exception and by coercion if necessary.

I'm very much in favor of Israel. It's a place where all the Jews can be sent- wasn't that Hitler's plan anyway? They were to be sent to Madagascar. The Jew must be removed, kicking and screaming, from the places where he has latched on like a tick to suck the lifeblood of the European. And if this Jew country then proceeds to devastate all the sand niggers that try to destroy it, then all the better!

thanks rebbe, im a jewsmissile now

All jews should just go to israel

Lol no

Nope. Fuck off JIDF

So a jew taking my shekels is a good guy the moment he flees my country for Israel?

I wonder who is behind this post...

kek

That's way too much nuance for your average stormfag.

I agree though, I like Israel.
>kills Achmeds
>is a place we can deport the kikes

This, although Israel should've been made on Madagascar, not in holy land.

>PRO-ISRAEL

keepin those posts shitty as always australia

> pol has no consensus
On Anything!

how about Cred Forums is pro whatever their interest are...
aka no needless foreign wars

>pro-israel

get out

lol fuck off faggot kike
>he fell for the nuance jew

NUKE OVER ISRAEL 2017 DREAM

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is zionist board

daily reminder that israelis get the noose

Australian posters are slightly new to this board.

You have no right to say that

>ANTI-JEW but PRO-ISRAEL.
ANTI-HIV but PRO-AIDS.
ANTI-TUMOR but PRO-CANCER.
ANTI-SLAVERY but PRO-GOY.
ANTI-GLOBALISM but PRO-ADL/AIPAC-SPONSORED MIGRATION.

Stop supporting multiculturalism in the middle east. A Muslim middle east is a Christian Europe. Balance is important.

Why not a Christian both? Take over the Holy Land and lock the jews back in ghettoes. That's the way it should be.

Fuck off, kike, a Jew is incapable of not being a Zionist. Israel provokes and starts wars that the rest of the world inevitably gets dragged in to, thus fucking up our countries more.

>pro-israel
kek

maybe if israel was located in west africa i would.

LEL FUCK OFF KIKE

>we meme

ISRAEL NEEDS TO GIB BACK PALESTINE CLAY

What this thread is still going on? WTF?

We're only pro Israel to piss off the muds.

Well I don't think hating George Soros automatically means hate Jews as a whole though I'm still critical of them, especially Zionist. Besides of course we like Israel, they keep their neighboring Snack Bars under control an Benjamin Netanyahu an red pilled is pretty based as well.

Inb4 I just look up that Soros is an atheist, Meh.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-pm-netanyahu-warns-of-wave-of-islamisation-sweeping-across-europe-9987035.html

Meh Hoolie Laund, Surely the Jews could have peacefully co existed with the Muslim majority right?

Yes I posted this before but decided to re post a re edited version.

>A Muslim middle east is a Christian Europe.

Yes, because when the middle east was completely muslim, muslims never attacked Europe.

Nice try, Mohammed.

We are only pro Israel because it diminishes the amount of Jews everywhere else by keeping most of them in one place
Now if only we could talk globalist Jews into moving there

But...I like deployments.

Oy remember fellas theres a lot of Jews who recognises their brother missdeeds Vey

youtu.be/FKplabTRuak

Remember when the Middle East was majority Christian?

The Catholic church remebers

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

pro orthodox not the zionist variety

No, but at least he's gone.

Op is on to something
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

0 days without jewish tricks.

fuckoff israeli shit. all of israel needs a nuke

>when even OP recognizes his b8 was shit

>sage
sage
>sage
sage

I want to fuck that bitch so fucking bad