TRUMP DEPOSITION VIDEO RELEASED

I'm no body language expert, but the Donald is totally on the defensive during the entire thing. I guess it's because he sorta almost kinda acknowledges that he fucked up calling Mexicans rapists

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/30/politics/donald-trump-deposition-video/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats up with all these videos of donald popping up after hillary calling bernie supporters out for living in basements

>It was his comments about criminal illegals that hurt his business.
>CNN's repeated misrepresentation of his statements had nothing to do with it.

Right.

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

hi shill

Rocketboy1313: He should drop out of the race.

I get the feeling that by the end of October if he completely farks up the debates -- and by that I mean 'basically is himself and doesn't prepare and everything is falling apart' -- I imagine he'll hold a press conference, tell everybody that it's rigged and he's got too much business to do and if only this could be an honest election then he would continue but he's out, finished, kaput. Then he walks off as everything breaks into chaos and smiles all the way to his plane to ignore all the phone calls in the world because ego is stroked and that's all that matters.

The few days before the election are abuzz: what does this mean for the Trump ticket? Pence vanishes, unable to cope with just what this means. The GOP, furious, tells their voters to vote regardless on Election Day. The Trump base, disgusted, turns away from the whole process and causes record low Republican turnout. Too late to take Trump off of the ticket, he remains but dips so low he almost matches Gary Johnson. But Hillary wins in a sweep, takes Arizona and Florida along with the swing states, and comes within just a few percentage points of taking Texas due to the holdouts there wanting to make a show of force rather than any real faith in Trump.

I watched his full deposition and he hardly said shit and maintained vagueness throughout, like he's supposed to.

CNN making mountains out of mole hills, yet again.

just because a bunch of spics stop buying your brand doesn't make you wrong
money is not a measure of morality

>money is not a measure of morality

Donald Trump is the mirror image of King Midas. Everything he touches turns to shiat.

#NOTALLMEXICANSARERAPIST

SOME JUST WANT TO PEAL A FACE OFF AND WHISTLE TO SOME FUNKY MUSIC

you're an idiot

sage

Over 80% of females crossing the boarder are raped so he's not wrong.

Not an argument

it's not supposed to be. you are an actual idiot

see

Also, this is just one of HOW many depositions?

He's being sued by the whole world over his shady business practices

t. voter of merkel

Watching it now. Don jr's depostition also got released. Almost watched the whole thing and I don't get why this is a big deal. He's saying nothing wrong

>He's saying nothing

His defeatist, submissive attitude is really paying off

Heaviest gore I've watched so far. Jesus fucking Christ what did this guy do to deserve this...

Ok cuck boy, watch again. You apparently don't understand English, maybe if he were speaking in arabic you'd understand

i'm too pussy to watch it, what happens?

>if he were speaking in arabic you'd understand

"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

This resembles Arabic rather than English indeed.

He's a clinton supporter.

>what did this guy do to deserve this.

He spoke to investigators about his experiences with Trump University.

So you proved my point, you don't understand english

Was he speaking English? My bad.

I'm still voting for him.

Same. I decided several months ago.

There is no shame in being a loyal cuck.

Face skinned, hands chopped. The whole 2:45 video is about 3 or 4 incompetent executioners trying to behead the poor guy with a fucking stiletto. There's some music on the background, and around 2:00 Sweet Child 'O Mine starts playing, next to the end... my man, the fucking DJ decided that Funkytown was a nice background song for the occasion.

Wow so our options for president are

a. crook

b. crook

Friendly reminder that Trump stiffed a guy 30k on a piano deal that was for 100k for no reason other than he could and the other guy couldn't afford to fight it in court

Thanks muhammad. Good luck with your conquest.

>Friendly reminder that Trump stiffed a guy 30k on a piano deal that was for 100k for no reason other than he could and the other guy couldn't afford to fight it in court

What an upstanding guy.

Here look at pic related. Try to imagine the sound of a guy screaming in agony with thick blood on his throat. The way his jaw was moving when he screamed...the violence on this video is just too much.

Well, I tanked the whole video first try. You can do it too. At least the songs will serve well as a "comic relief".

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

Didn't a a mexican anti trump guy who criticized the rape comments get arrested for rape?

Trump is really crashing and burning after the debate.

>Didn't a a mexican anti trump guy who criticized the rape comments get arrested for rape?

Wasn't an ongoing investigation against Trump for raping an 11 year old revealed after Trump's anti-rape crusade?

>Mexicans rapists
He called their illegals rapists, there is fucking data to support this shit

source: reptilliansamongus.com and twitter comment feeds

Damn is arms are crossed the entire time

Is this intentional

he's a businessman. what do you expect? hell, it's america. this fucking country was built on shit like that.

at least he hasn't and currently isn't actively enabling wars and violence in other countries, if you want to compare how terrible they really are.

>at least he hasn't and currently isn't actively enabling wars and violence in other countries

Yeah, the "We have nukes, why can't we just drop them?" guy is really all about stability and peace.

das rite my nig

>at least he hasn't and currently isn't actively enabling wars and violence in other countries, if you want to compare how terrible they really are.
There are people on here who unironically see war as the only solution to every conceivable problem (social,economic, etc.).

That's quite a record you corrected there.

>Trump willing to say what he believes about this country even if it personally harms him

4D chess, this is going to help him, it gives him the moral high ground.

Do you know who is primarily responsible for Lybia and inturn your muhammad rape crisis?

Protip: Its not Trump.

>German talking about stability

Fuck off Ahmed

On the second video
>I'm a big boy I understand that.

Is Trump CIA? What did he mean by that?

Thia isn't a board for sharing your erotic fantasies, Achmed.

>Thia isn't a board for sharing your erotic fantasies, Achmed.

YOU MEAN I FAPPED FOR NOTHING?

That's what happens when you get caught as a rival gang member.

The europeans did a similar thing during medieval times with public torture and executions. The only difference now is that anyone can record these things.

It's actually a very strong argument.
I mistrusted him for a long time, thinking that he was still beholden to his business interests over an interest in America. Granted, he may be playing the long con to leverage the power of the Presidency for those ends. But that seems significantly less likely with each passing day.

cuck

Well fuck trump himself had rape accusations against him, plus dont u think melanie trump doesmt feel rape everytime he wants to do her poor melanie must be hell to live like in heaven or she's a really good money whore