Why do people keep saying Hillary won the debate...

Why do people keep saying Hillary won the debate? Just finished watching it and I thought they were both equally matched...?

because many people got to hear donald trump speak for more than 5 seconds.

Because they already decided to vote for Hillary before the debate started.

Honestly I watched both the republican and democratic debates, honestly I feel like they just rehashed the same thing, did some finger pointing and updated on the current controversies

that is standard for presidential debates. they are rarely substantive for policy.

Media saturation saying she won the debate has brainwashed people into thinking she won the first debate

So what section did you like the best? Honestly I liked the first, was meh on the second and completely lost interest in the last.

The first one was interesting because American foreign economic policy affects everyone so that's relevant,

Second I was meh because racism isn't really a giant deal here but it was interesting to hear. Maybe if you substituted niggers and hispanics with maori and rich chinese it would be relevant here.

Third I was eehhhhhhh because I'm cynical and refuse to believe America really wants to protect the world. The more logical reason I could see was there usa is only investing that much in overseas policy to protect it's investments.

Do you think with normie sites if they went pro trump people would've got triggered or something?

basically the msm just keeps running story after story about how she "won" so most people who tl;dr the debate think she won and people who already supported her think she won

The media wanted to manufacture a Hillary surge. They were going to push a "HILLARY WON!" narrative no matter what happened. She could have gone up there, rambled incoherently and urinated on herself, and they were still going to say she won.

I don't understand how you can think Trump did anything but Bomb. He had no real plans, sounded like a bumbling idiot, and liked more than 30 times. Hillary laid out plans for things would work, Trump basically just said "I'll fix it" about everything without saying how.

Never reveal your gambits. That is Trumps strength.

Well since I am not american my opinion is't really matter, but IMO, he sounded a little populistic and uneducated in some questions, while Shillary tried to look like proffessional statesman (or stateswoman, sooryy for my english).
Hope he will make better in the next debates.

Yeah that's true. Several times he was like "I support what hillary is saying" but hillary never said that back. imo it made Hillary look like a down to earth person while he could say "I support that" and go on about his "we're losing jobs, china, people don't know what we're doing" formula

>> Hillary is not the favorite candidate of the Dems, the weakest candidate for the past 2 decades. Trump is still losing to her.

It's also looks like he is trying to make more correct/polite statements about mexicans/blacks/minorities and it's makes him much bleaker/paler than he was during the primaries.
Anyway, next debates when?

>Hillary comes prepped with a bunch of tabloid headlines and insults

>Trump calls her a nice name and agrees with parts of her policies

>Delivers some alpha bantz which turns her autistic for a couple rounds

>Figures he knows how to finish her off in the next couple debates

>decides to phone the rest of the debate in and argues with the jewish negro who keeps shilling for hill

>people think hillary won

Didnt watch all of it, but from what i saw they both came across a little bit weird.
Trump was low key not his usall self.
Hillary and that strange smile on her face.

Looking forward to the second one gona see if Hillary starts to signal again.

Yeah they pretty much were equally matched.

But an important thing to remember is that in the first 20 minutes, which is the most important part, Trump was annihilating her. After that most viewers would have got distracted and probably didn't care about the rest.

Trump was at a disadvantage with the shitty moderator.

The fact that Trump made it a draw is impressive to me.