Jews are the reason you don't have a qt gf, right?

Jews are the reason you don't have a qt gf, right?

pls be my ai gf

Yes, why?

What's with that unimpressed look on your face?

Not really, but jews turned alot of women into fat crazy feminists

I have one. Might be dumping her after tonight.

i stopped trying when i couldnt get laid in college

I have a qt gf. Jews are to blame for plenty of other things, my upside down JIDF fag.

Nah I'm just really autistic when it comes to talking to women.

Maybe. Me, I'm just ugly.

nah

my unlucky genetic recombination is

Sex is base. Oh, we're both pretty, chemicals have been emitted, let me shove my insemination straight into your body while you take it however I give it to you so you can grow more humans. That or we can start working on humans that are immaculate.

No m8, the reason is my wife.

leeeeeeeeeeeaaaaf

Nope, im just autistc.

No it's cause i love cock.

>gf

Haha, faggot. But I do have a gf.

>qt gf

Oh.

>tfw chubby
>tfw could look good if i were thin
>tfw too lazy to go to gym and play vidya instead

>be overly aggressive bastard
>I only attract sluts and cavern pussied cunts

I'm just cursed, I want a feminine cutie that can do women stuff but I'm seen as a chad by them.

>tfw super fat
>tfw lost the weight and getting pretty fit
>tfw when still ugly
REEEEEEE KYS YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT

>KYS

no

Just find a hot girl who calls you fatty in public and gets off on molesting your belly in private

Fuck off faggot, Jews are not at fault for you not being able to score.

If I said partially yes because of teh way women act nowadays is a direct reflection of their (((education))) and (((((((((((((((((sexual liberation))))))))))))))))))))) would I be kidding myself?

Because im pretty sure thats at least half to blame

>haha it is SO funny that the kike Zionists are so powerful that they literally can destroy anyone who even dares take a serious stand against them

>haha it's so funny anyone who goes against Zionists in any serious way has difficult in life

>you're all losers! stop standing up for what's right and focus on getting your dick wet dude!

That's partly to blame, but not all of it. Improve yourself if you expect others to do the same

>if you expect others to do the same
what?

No, my apathy and goals of improving myself are.The Jews may be destroying nations but they can't destroy me.