UN ALREADY WORKING ON BANNING SITES AHHHHHHHHHHHH

UN ALREADY WORKING ON BANNING SITES AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/y2k-2-0-is-the-us-government-set-to-give-away-the-internet-saturday/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SKREEEEEEEE

>LoL is killed

thank you based communists

>league of losers

Nothing of value was lost

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Brazilian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Brazilian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

thank god league is banned.

its only lol

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>westerner problems

Why don't you play Age of Empires you faggot.

I'm ridiculously out of the loop. What is happening?

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Brazilian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Brazilian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

they turned off the wifi
we're literally not even on the internet right now
this is some new shit we're not even aware of
who knows what's going on or how it's even happening -- I'm not much of a hacker, but I'll tell you this, get ready for the BSOD, if you follow my lingo

Internet censorship is very likely to happen, because the UN now controls the internet or some shit, and the UN is fucking insane.

When? I can visit every site I used to before, and you guys keep going on about how they're going to take over the internet yet it hasn't happened yet. Also OP is a faggot

I agree

These days, it's just boobie streamers playing LoL on Twitch taking horning male teens money.

Absolutely degenerate. Glad it's gone

Nothing, seriously. ICANN is responsible for root DNS servers. They resolve IP addresses to domain names. If they censor a domain, people who want the information badly enough will simply go it's IP, which ICANN has no control over. Even if you don't know the IP, you can Google it or find it out easily otherwise.

I didn't say it has happened yet faggot, I said it's "very likely to happen", I know it's hard for you, being American, but try reading my post more carefully next time.

Its still working here..

Based UN

You homos said it was very likely to happen 2 weeksago and it didn't, you homos said it was going to happen today and it hasn't. When?

What can they do against TOR ?
Can they really censor to the point where there's nothing you can do about it ?

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

what is she drinking?

Horse semen

nuh-uh

It has already begun.

No more boy butt vĂ­deos in Youtube

seriously, wtf is this

Horse semen

Horse semen

A white woman.

>tunsil at LT
Why do dolphins fans exist?

FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

I'm a loser so I like loser teams

A woman drinking protein shake mixed with images of her with her horse, to make the false implication that she drinks horse semen.

Protein Shake

One major issue. Cloudflare. You cannot access a side via IP while they use cloudflare as it acts as a reverse proxy for sites.

And guess which service Cred Forums uses for ddos mitigation

That's not the site you'd receive when accessing a "banned" website.

If you type in "gfadjkbjkdg.com", that's the same website you'd receive. For me, Verizon just links to a yahoo search.

kek

Ceremonial changes with DNS root nameservers
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/y2k-2-0-is-the-us-government-set-to-give-away-the-internet-saturday/

>that horse dick
>that nose

I don't know which one is bigger.

We need to openly vocalize our behavior. say things like being white is alright, I am a white male and I am opposed to degenerate behavior. vocalize yourselves you dummies. I'm currently stitching up a flag that says these quotes and I will display them throughout the week. believe in me senpai.

>When?
Over the next few decades. Even if that happened two weeks ago you wouldn't really notice it by today.
Internet censorship doesn't work instantaneously. It's a slow process of blacklisting and restricting sites over time and establishing bureaucracy that that deals with it.

t. Person that lives in a country with internet censorship.

Took us about 5 years to really snowball it into something bad.

The problem is not that it's going to happen today or tomorrow, it's that legal framework that would allow UN to cuck everyone is one step away.

They made a study that say the semen of women who did blowjobs gets to their brain. I wonder if it's the same with horses.