TRUMP GENERAL - HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16 HIGH ENERGY
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss >Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61CiO7hVyF4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cNuD3bcsSCA
youtube.com/watch?v=l6ROdlZi45Q
election.princeton.edu/2016/09/29/the-incredibly-stable-2016-campaign/#more-17697
youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZl_blT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=YoxuOXMvk-E
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=vIomH52jugg
youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=gU9_l-7DQWE
archive.is/YPv2W
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/30/federal-judge-rules-obamas-handover-internet-control-can-go/
reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/comments/55c59a/breaking_leaked_audio_catches_hillary_mocking/
youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0
youtu.be/hKLuRxQvscA
youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbGI_kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

What did he mean by this?

AWOO

New Shillary ad out today

youtube.com/watch?v=61CiO7hVyF4

Hahaha holy shit that's great.
Going to show this to friends and family tomorrow they will love it.

Thanks lad.

I saw on here a while ago something posted about Trump's popularity rising in polls after John Oliver's "hurr durr call him Drumpf" bullshit.

Is that actually true, and is there a source on that?

(((They))) are trying to slide this thread. Go go go

She can awoo all over me as much as she wants.

or not

doing probabilistic studies on a human decision, who can be this much retarded ?

remind me of a SF (((author)))

When do we find out who wins

Cred Forums for Madam President!!

We found out in January. Everyone else will find out at about 9pm central time on the 8th.

I'm starting to think CTR aren't real and that the Hillary supporters are only growing in numbers to the point they are overtaking us legitimate Trump supporters. Anyone else feel this way? I mean, she is the more racist candidate after all.

wtf I hate memes now

I'm starting to think CTR aren't real and that the Hillary supporters are only growing in numbers to the point they are overtaking us legitimate Trump supporters. Anyone else feel this way? I mean, she is the more racist candidate after all.

Like this for example. I actually believe something is happening to us and that our support is waning for good. Well, I can't stop you all from converting, but I just want to know that I'm still well on board with voting for Trump regardless. Wonder who else is with me, probably no one.

Was this posted already?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

>Send for Nigel! Trump flies in Farage to help sharpen up his debating skills for his next clash with Hillary Clinton

The former Ukip leader will give the Republican nominee tips on how to defeat Mrs Clinton ahead of their second meeting in eight days' time.

>And Mr Farage – praised for his debating skills during the EU referendum campaign – will also offer help in the build-up to the final clash, which is on October 19.

>Mr Farage has been brought in at the last minute after the first debate in New York earlier this week gave Democrat Mrs Clinton a boost in the polls. Republican advisers were said to have been frustrated by Mr Trump's performance and vowed to prepare him more rigorously.

Like this for example. I actually believe something is happening to us and that our support is waning for good. Well, I can't stop you all from converting, but I just want to know that I'm still well on board with voting for Trump regardless. Wonder who else is with me, probably no one.

FIGHT ON

Are you surprised niggers are violent low iq subhumans who werent ready for civilization?

Shillary BTFO

Threadly reminder

Can someone post the Scott Adams "you are like a baby word thinker" image with the text

you know the one

Discuss.

>Democrat
>Thinking
>Compassionate
>Human Being
>Respect

whichever one of you fucks keeps making this 3d pepe stuff keep it up
youtube.com/watch?v=cNuD3bcsSCA

>ebin concern trolling

they move / operate in groups co coordinating off site through irc or team speak.

it's quite crazy if you ask me, how a Mongolian tree painting forum receives so much attention

Took you long enough.

Typical leftist.
Always demanding others do the work.
Lazy fucks.

POST YOUR FINAL DEBATE THEME MUSIC:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6ROdlZi45Q

It's a map that has states in mostly the right places. Alaskans will complain that it makes them look small

No one will fucking care

I would spam the fuck out of anyone that posted that.

So, anyone autistic enough to explain why this guy is wrong and Trump has a chance? I don't deny Trump has gotten further than most thought but he still doesn't feel like he's clinching it.

election.princeton.edu/2016/09/29/the-incredibly-stable-2016-campaign/#more-17697

GOP has long accepted Trump

It's the liberals and the D.C Mafia that's running for their lives

Little do they know, there is no escape. They thought comfy Trump was bad? They are going to love angry Trump

GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING!

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

>"Nigel Farage flew to the US last night to coach Donald Trump ahead of his next presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.
The former Ukip leader will give the Republican nominee tips on how to defeat Mrs Clinton ahead of their second meeting in eight days' time. And Mr Farage – praised for his debating skills during the EU referendum campaign – will also offer help in the build-up to the final clash, which is on October 19."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

Post training montages.
youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZl_blT7E

>frog posting is evil
>frog posts

like pottery

They haven't bent the knee just yet, the blood of cuckservatives must flow.

>3 days until VP debate
can't wait for Pence to destroy that faggot Kaine

So they actually know about Cred Forums? I'd expect them not to disguise us with our lexicons and the like. Again, I'm not entirely sure about this all, but I really am concerned about this board's support for Trump and really don't want it to wane when it really does matter.

Should I just post here instead? I feel like the "CTR" threads are making me think in ways I'm not supposed to think.

>When Hans blitzkriegs your post

;__;

The Don bringin out the big guns

Well, /WNH/ has really kicked off and I think it may become a mainstay here.

it;s a spammer, he keeps ban evading report and filter

excellent post new friend :)

>mfw Trump abruptly runs to the audience during the debate and tags Farage in.

>So they actually know about Cred Forums?

Bruh, ever since the (((ADL))) made a fucking cartoon frog synonymous with a Swastika, Cred Forums has been mentioned by name in multiple countries. CNN linked directly to this board on the front page of their website a month ago.

The entire lefty internet is rallying against us. The massive increase in shills isn't just CTR.

Except it's a bitch to get ahold of. Unless you get some dyke's scrpit

>Nigel Farage runs up and RKO's Hillary

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

... Is this how the board of Cred Forums dies?

Keked

>figured I'd give new Luke Cage Netflix a try
>40 minutes in
>"black lives matter"

It's "this will be the end of Trump's campaign" but with some hack's model based on the last three elections which this election does not resemble in the slightest

>"voter's opinions of the candidates have been pretty much set"
Well that explains why Hillary's support fucking cratered after 9/11
They're also taking the polls at face value, which are again largely based on 2012 models, which this year's electorate does not resemble at all.

It's basically just a projection of "swing states" but that is not at all something that is set in stone. Do they include Michigan as a swing state? Because it's entire possible Trump could flip it along with Pennsylvania if Hillary keeps shilling for NAFTA and saying "fuck blue collar workers"

Don't use that image OP.
It humanizes her, and that is wrong because she is a psychopath that will order people to be murdered and even destroy an entire country for her own gain.

Mentally ill trannies and gymrats with body dysmorphic disorder somehow dose themselves with illicit hormones, people who say everything would be easy if they just roided are lazy and would never make use of it anyway.

Does somebody knows about armsfordollars.com, the alleged deepweb clinton foundation website where weapons are sold?

You got to be fucking kidding me

Was the fact that cage was a nigger even a thing in the comics? Sweet christmas

Let me guess, the villains are right wing white fucking males, right?

KeK prophets speak in mysterious ways. Read it as you will with Nostradamous. Trump speeches has 7 different meanings, and 77777 hidden messages.

IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Battles were won this one is no different.

>Before: within the margin of error
>Now: within the margin of error

Does she make those pictures? Or Lefty pol?

They're scared.

>ebin Linkin Park maymay every night

A good joke shouldn't be repeated too often.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Would Trump Gen approve banning "shills" (those with dissenting opinions) from posting in Trump Gen?

No wonder. Because they're actually winning the battle, and if that's the case, we need to fight back. Farage coming to help Trump better fucking work, and not only that, he better kick ass in that 3rd debate.

All Trump needs to do is bring up the mountain of Clinton's problems since she spent the entire first debate attacking him. It's do or die now. If the debates are all-out offense, you need to not play defense the whole way. Whether or not Trump is aware of this, concerns me though.

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

No Comrade user, it has only begun.

actually villain is a based black guy, but if I hear one more "black lives matter" it's in permanent exile

Now #imwither

>HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH
Yea, I bet

No, they're not that bad. El Ratos shills were worse, they were believable, these shills are easy to spot.

> 20,000 at Mi Rally
> corrupt polling

its like the dems arent hiding that they plan to rig the election

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxuOXMvk-E

Can we make this the official theme of shills and #ill4hills?

>#clintonmissle

I'm just glad Americans are getting work.

Traps are for TRUMP! Have been since day one! Not a Bernie or Hillary defector. #traps4TRUMP2016

>lefty pol
you mean faggot crossposters?

>n-nate is going to get it right this time, r-right?

Source

>No wonder. Because they're actually winning the battle

They're not though.

cesrusc.org/election/

>thinking rally attendance means you win an election
Romney said the same thing.
Good luck.

They're mostly Indians with VPNs.

Is the villain another common sense person like red skull?

no, that's the stupidest idea I have ever heard

>this is the type of person Trump attracts
WHAT HAVE I BECOME, MY SWEETEST FRIEND

>CNN linked directly to this board on the front page of their website a month ago.
If you told me this 9 months ago I would've laughed and said you were crazy. And I would've thought if it were true and if it ever did happen, I would be bouncing off the fucking walls.

For some reason it doesn't even bother me, like adrenaline blinding you from the pain after a horrific accident. Its like we're in a totally different fucking universe where reality doesn't apply, or maybe I'm just in a coma since April and all of this is a dream

I have to wake up.

>.com
>dark net

Wat le fuck

colorado, penn, michigan, NH are swings. Virginia is slight blue. Florida slight red.

Everyone, Cheer up.

Let's take some time off from shitposting sad things and watch some MXC

youtube.com/watch?v=vIomH52jugg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>There are shills in this thread RIGHT NOW that think anyone takes Nate Nitrogen at his word

sause ??? I'm diamonds over here

That's Nate Silvers projection. This I 's the same guy who gave Trump a 2% chance of winning the primary and gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning Michigan in the primary.

Sush, next thing they'll go back to using month old polls.

WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA

just started watching this show the other day

Actually it's pretty easy. Just need to know where to look.

We are going to make California RED again! TRUMP will landslide, KEK willing!

EVERYONE I KNOW, GOES AWAY, IN THE END

This video is wonderful.

REMINDER THE LINKIN PARK POSTER IS ONE GUY WITH A PROXY, REPORT HIM

as far as I can tell he's just some gangbanger, I'm not sure tho

>Sush, next thing they'll go back to using month old polls.
h-holy shit, trump BTFO!

God damn I really love how Farage is helping Trump. Best anime crossover ever.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Your retarded boy Trump claims open online surveys mean he won something.
Nate is 100x more reliable than Trump and his constant lies.

>young Pence holding a picture of modern Trump
TIME TRAVELER THEORY CONFIRMED TRUE

This is bernie levels of pathetic

>Hey guys, Bernie can still win california!

indeed I've yet to understand that, but it really seems like a thing. Google it and you'll see that a few people seemingly have heard about it, and I've seen some screenshots.
Also, it seems that a website called Rent a riot (or something like that) is renting violent protesters & hitmen worldwide.

>rallies as a sign of voter turnout

Who the fuck are you kidding. These people are the dumb rednecks that are there for the cult of personality and all of them are already 100% voting for the guy.

Independants or undecideds aren't participating in rallies.

how dare u

>Nate "Trump has a 2% chance of getting the nomination" Nitrogen

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Snapchat: cherryblossomqt

I'm so pro TRUMP and anti black lives matter that I have been actively persuading my followers to vote TRUMP! I'm so fucking amped for TRUMP! The lion video and the can't stump the TRUMP series are the best thing I've seen in a bit and move me to tears at some points

>>Hey guys, Bernie can still win california!

>Invincible giga nigga
>Fights some dindus in a ghetto

They called us crazy when we said the Jew-driven globalist order was going to implode

They called us crazy when we warned that the refugee antics was going to bring about rape and terrorism

They called us crazy when we said Brexit was going to happen

They called us crazy when we said nationalism was on the rise across the world

They called us Crazy when we said Trump would win the primary

They're calling us Crazy when we say Trump will win the Presidency

They will call us Crazy when we say that the USA-UK-Russia will make Earth Great Again.

And it was this speech, this speech right here that was one of the catalysts in our darkest hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo

This is the PPP survey that you guys keep quoting. It gives phone polls 80% weight and online 20%.

>Trump only gets 18% of the online vote
>it's not rigged at all guys

Oh no.
>trump
>company
sent a consultant to Cuba gee those guys are our enemy and the blockade was so good.

I really really want him to paint it red!

I WILL LET YOU DOWN

@91079716

>CUBA WILL SINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN GOYIM
>JUMP SHIP WHILE YOU STILL CAN

>Nate "Sanders only has a 1% chance of winning Michigan" Silver

so will you use a noose or red wrists in a bathtub, come november 9th?

Nate is not reliable at all lol. His predictions in 2008 actually matched standard polling exactly and he has not been right since then. The media just loves him because he's a liberal SJW that says liberals win becuase they're so smart and right.

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

use this one next time OP

>mfw I don't have to step outside to fuck up someone's day

Order pizza and kill niggers all day

I know this sounds like I'm trying to discredit him but he REALLY deserves to eat crow for being so damn wrong about the republican convention and the tantrum he threw about it.

>shillary
>having any online support

You kidding? I'll be here soaking up all the tears and salt. It'll be like christmas.

Literally every poll has him up 15% with independents. Even the polls showing him down 6%.

also a second version i made where she has grey hair

PSH, NOTHIN PERSONEL KID

When you guys at CTR do this, are you singing the nine inch nails version or the original?

The media love him because he is a kike.
Why did you leave that out and make up unrelated reasons? Need to wake up already.
Trumpgen gets fucked up by shills because you nigger lovers ran off real Cred Forumsaks with your kike and nigger acceptance.
None of you retards are battle hardened with the ways of the JIDF

Concern troll faggot

They only listen to Backstreet Boys there.

>It's a "The Democrat base is just as excited for Queen Hilldabeast as they were for King Nigger" episode
>It's a "what do you mean Democrat turnout was down over 30% in this year's primary and Republican turnout more than doubled in some states" episode
>It's a "steal the election from half of your party's base and expect them to come to heel" episode

but CTR won't be raiding here, all the salt will be on /r/politics, Brexit was just the beginning :)

>How many events did Romney do in the last month of his campaign? Also, remember his campaign pitch?

Is this a CTR post, guys?

>Trump is in your room
>Deports your panties to the other side of the room
>"10 FEET TALLER!" He yells as you're jaw drops at his impressive girth
>"Trump-senpai..."- you start, but he cuts you off with a single finger on your lips, one that is ever so slightly reminiscent in shape, color and texture of a carrot.
>Trump flips you over and whispers in your ear as he mounts you, "If you're gonna go in, go BIGLY"
>You scream as he penetrates your boipussi
>Trump thrusts into you from behind, the pace climbing until it reaches a frenzied crescendo
>He stops ever so briefly, a fraction of a second, and in a near-whisper, deathly loud in the quiet room, he says, "YOURE FIRED" as he fills your bum with his tax returns

>Bill sticks his head through the door and asks if trump was done, as he was wanting his turn.

Some of us """""shills""""" are "real Cred Forumsaks having fun with the easily triggered redditors that fill up these trumpgen threads.

Daily check in. Is Trump still going to win in November?

TOP KEK

where the fuck do you get those numbers? if this is true then we can expect Hillary to get absolutely obliterated coming november

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

>tfw you will never ever have a drink with Nige

It's all red.

All of it.

Clinton campaign only allows them to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>we're not shills I promise

>pic related

I actually like some backstreet boys in occasion to be completely honest.

Who is this demonic semen extractor?

>we're not redditors I promise

youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8

>tfw I live in blue county but all my friends and family are for Trump

He said the same thing about Brexit

This decrepit kike gets guarantees from inept individuals who fail their jobs to stop the Nationalist movement, all they know is throwing money at what can't be bought. And it's so beautifully failing.

>Everyone is reddit

Is this the new tactics?

Oh wait, we are dealing with literal retards, never mind

Also, can someone make misato mentallyhill?

Thats just it, Trump supporters arent racist and want the best for all races. But individually. We do hate jews though. See, exactly like hitler.

>These tactics are effective, I swear!

Nice montage, and nice dubs

>I'm not an idiot, I promise

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Who is this?

fuckin oath trump will not stop at anything

>Poland is refusing refugees
officially maybe but our government make some sort of deal with EU and they sent us muslims through local governments (like in Gdańsk or Poznań)

no one in the media says anything - instead they are like
>hurr durr Poland has no democracy bad Poland doesn't want muslims etc.
CNN literally called our social conservative government nazi

Snopes is two kikes, of course they'd protect Trump. :^)

He knows it's not true, user.

Satsuki

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE SCOTT ADAMS FUNNY MACRO WITH THE TEXT ON IT ABOUT "WORD THINKERS"

REE

It's too fucking easy. Trumpgen is the easiest place on Cred Forums to get responses and rustle jimmies. Most likely because 90% of the posters are new.

This retard taking blatant bait is a perfect example.

Why is Trump leading in these, but losing in the others? I don't understand these polls

those were the primary turnout numbers, it is a general measure of enthusiasm

Why didn't you listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668&t=45s

>aks

It's the sad truth that many Cred Forumsacks have normie schedules, and as such, we aren't always on hand to wreck paid shills and n33t landwhales, which is a fact that CTR and others are beginning to exploit.

I say this because it's a Friday night, and the shills have been in obnoxious overdrive since the debate, so your effort to bunp the thread is appreciated.

Grrrr I'm so upset now!!! >:^

he amount of people that just went 'SHILL' proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Cred Forums.

>Red Virginia
>Blue Nevada
>Blue Maine CD2

>trump ads feature whole families
>hillary ads only feature women
really makes you cogitate

What did you think the majority of the ctr budget was for?
Aside from lining a gay pedophile's pockets.

Hi! LOL

le Cred Forums troll army xD

nine inch nails version is the original

>inb4 responding to a bait

don't trust any polls winning or losing, did Brexit teach you nothing?

>I spend hours saying whatever I can to get (you)s

the polls are all over the fucking place which is why you should look at an agregate.

kek, singapoor

>the left is actually trying to use a case of sniffles to disqualify/demonize trump
I don't get it. Is it because Hillary legitimately has pneumonia that they feel the need to turn 15 seconds of sniffles in a 90 minute debate into a big deal?

And yet, in Brexit, even the aggrregate was 6-8 points off.

But are you still going to stick around to see what (You)'s this super introspective post might award you? :^)

>Distribution of all possible outcomes
guess we'll just have to kick reason to the curb
youtube.com/watch?v=gU9_l-7DQWE

>Most likely because 90% of the posters are new.

You're not entirely wrong, but I know COINTELPRO when I see it.

I'm sure you realize that even vintage-tier Cred Forums threads like /NatSoc/ are getting more and more traffic, daily redpill threads are making a comeback, and Milo-shill is fairly universally disliked.

We're assimilating your migrants, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Yes. It's """"""funny""""""".

AMERISHARTS BTFO

MAGA

When the large majority of polls are weighted in favor of one side the aggregate is still going to be weighted. If you took an average of polls the week before Brexit it still would have told you Remain was winning.

Polls shouldn't be ignored, they should be analyzed. If the sample is bad, think about what the result would be with an accurate sample. If the methodology is bad, throw it out. If they don't tell you anything about how it was put together, it's absolute garbage.

It wasn't even sniffles. The Committee on Presidential Debates admitted that there was a problem with Trumps microphone.

archive.is/YPv2W

>Hillary legitimately has pneumonia

>nine inch nails version is the original

Why the fuck aren't we allies yet? For fuck's sake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Federal Judge Rules That Obama’s Handover Of Internet Control Can Go Through

>Four state attorney generals, as well as Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and John Thune (R-SD) fail in their attempts to keep President Obama from transferring the control of the internet out of U.S. hands and to the control of an international body.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/30/federal-judge-rules-obamas-handover-internet-control-can-go/

here made some fresho OC

Hilarious. Enjoy your weekend friend.

Damn those meddling kids

>not happening

sold out arenas, vs handfulls of mentally hill

>Trump is training ontop of Trump Tower RIGHT NOW with Nigel, Cruz, Giuliani, and the rest of the campaign team

>tfw this is legit the last stand of independent nation-states

Its not collapsing due to your jewish amerishart leaders

obama does not support reparations, it will never happen

LOW ENERGY FATASS

ya think?

almost half the democrat party hates her because of sanders and how she pissed all over him and his followers

all the republicans hate her and more and more undecided are moving to trump

its going to be a blowout the media is just trying its hardest right now to shill for hillary in hopes that by posting slanted polls they can change the narrative. I mean hell all they got is nate always wrong silver.

No, it's collapsing because of your Jewish leader. Enjoy paying for all those migrants while handling a fiscal recession. Hopefully Britain can push for Turkey to join the EU before it leaves.

What evidence do you have that Hillary is a war mongerer? She threatened to attack countries with military force only if they turned out to have purposefully cyber attacked USA which I would consider a fair thing to do. When it comes to oblitiraring Iran that's only if they launch an attack on Israel, your ally. And she was not alone responsible for Iraq or Libya, they were collective mistakes by your governments. So yeah, give me some proof.

>not posting the new superior version

So what happens when a bank that large files for bankruptcy and becomes defunct?

Should I grab SKS and go innawoods?

you know your (((Fed))) and DOJ stopped it from crashing, really makes you think...

fucking hell he needs to get it together. The number of tangents he goes off on are ridiculous, makes it hard to read.

>almost half the democrat party hates her because of sanders and how she pissed all over him and his followers

I honestly doubt this. I could see a lot of Sanders supporters moving to her as the next best option.

You're not making anyone "Mad", all you are showing is that your parents failed raising you properly

what evidence do you require

lolbased

such low quality content

it's not even badly drawn enough to be interesting

>low energy fatass

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>security breaches out of incompetence are now a reason to start a war against a foreign nation

(You)

wasn't DB 13% up yesterday?

surely skypes won't let DB fall before Trump becomes president

>I highly doubt it

OK bud.

THICC
H
I
C
C

>tfw tumblr will never be redpilled enough to make autistic gender-bender Trump comics

>tfw the last time I unironically said gender bender was when me and my ex-gf had a quick threesome with s stripper

>tfw she's a shitshow in rural Ireland now

So you are saying that hacking into someone else's property is not a crime?

DB won't make it until elections next year. Once it collapses it will energize the right wing movement in Germany.

Can someone cheer me up? I serious think he's going to lose now.

Using Hillary's logic, Iran should declare war on us for Stuxnet and Germany should declare war for eavesdropping on Merkel. We run the vast majority of offensive cyber wars acts, her policy will lead to declarations of war against us.

it is, the correct response would be launching a cyberattack, not physical military action.

:^)

>stopped
They bought time to search for any way out over the three-day-weekend but it's far too late to stop, and Merkel already said she's not bailing them out. There's a very good chance the collapse hits its tipping point on Tuesday.

Why would you do that to a baby?

although he said he has big penis on national television during the republican debate

>DB collapses
>Merkel has two choices
>bail out
>let it die
>each choice will ultimately help the afd

>yfw pol had this removed

Her only option will be to flood Germany with enough migrants to vote for her next year.

>Lose your first fight against the supervillain
>train with your former rival and a legendary hero from a distant land to prepare for your next encounter.

Why does this election feel so much like a shonen anime?

>blacks are Super Predators
>Trump supporters are Deplorable
>Bernie supporters are basement dwelling NEETs

There isn't enough outrage about this.

She should be 50 points DOWN in the polls.

which will also fuel the right wing movement. The lashback would be even more devastating for the establishment.

Good

We have to strike back against the libshits, god emperor commands it

So how was the fallout from that sextape tweet? afraid to look at the newsfeed

Anyone?

>two choices
what about bail in though? is it impossible now?

reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/comments/55c59a/breaking_leaked_audio_catches_hillary_mocking/

bernouts are somewhat okay with her comment

It blew over.

For the qts we couldn't save.

;__;7

Because it is

>:^)
IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE ISN'T IT?

ALL THE BEST HIDING SPOTS WILL BE TAKEN WHEN I SHOW UP WITH MY BATTLE BUDDY

youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0

We're within the margin of error in almost all of the swing states with 5 weeks to go. 3 weeks ago we were down 14 points nationally. Now isn't the time to give up. This is when we need to keep pushing.

Look at how quickly we all forgot about Khan.

who?

I want it to collapse dumbass, your Jews are trying to stop it to save obummer, shillary, and EU

>Bernouts
>Not CTR shills pretending to be HillShill

Top Jej

Second debate.

These people aren't worth their weight in fertilizer.

I wish for the worst of things to happen to them.

I can only hope that maybe this is just an anomaly of autism, and that the vast majority of Bernouts, enough to sway the election even more towards our side, either it be voting for Trump out of spite or third party, not voting, I hope they see what's going on and they aren't as retarded as these people are.

>Fucking underage fags forgetting about the goat Star Trek film so quickly

Jesus Christ.

>can't win against Cell
>needs help from Piccolo and Vegeta

They're fighting Soros and the Rothschilds, I know they won't win and hope they fail quickly.

youtu.be/hKLuRxQvscA

>>can't win against Cell
>>needs help from Piccolo and Vegeta

>can't beat Hillary
>needs help from Nigel and Cruz
>"NO! I am the one who is destined to defeat The Dahnald! Not you Hillary!"

Seconded, very high energy

The first one was better 2bh. But I still think Cumberbatch was great.

why is Cred Forums so cancerous today, every thread is some shill bait

>implying he lost round 1

That said, it's pretty clear Trump wants to go on the offensive from here on out, and wants a decisive victory early to prevent credible vote-rigging (which has already been exposed.)

Are Nige is the most qualified person in the world for dealing with a hostile media and rigged bullshit in the world at this point, and his banter is top notch. I can only imagine what his combined banter with Trump's charisma will lead to.

I can see it now.

>Anderson Cooper brings out a baby Mexican loli onstage

>M-Mr. Trump, why do you hate me? W-why do you want to send me back you gringo?

YOU HAVE THE CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG, AND THE APPEARANCE OF A LOW-GRADE SCHNEIDER LOLI

THE QUESTION THAT I WANT TO ASK, THAT AMERICANS WANT TO ASK - IS WHO ARE YOU?

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF YOU!

Everyone got drunk last night in the internet giveaway threads

It's the first of the month, which means CTR gets a new round of funding that won't be reported until the election is almost over. They spent 6 million in August, probably 10m last month, and I'm sure they got another funding bump for the last few weeks.

Thats too much user! Its like in the new DragonBall Super episodes when Goku figured out how to Use the KaioKen Technique while in his God form to break fucking reality so he could defeat that crazy motherfucking space assassin who could literally freeze time.

These men bantzing in the same place will create a fucking shitposting meme-paradox and destroy us all.

Cucumberpatch is legit the alchemical conglomeration of Nicholas Cage and Bob Marley.

He's a solid artist with a good range that became a meme because of his fanbase and producers.

Christ, he's essentially Moffet's self-insert at this point in Sherlock, and can't do jack shit to branch out other than capeshit due to his tumblr/plebbit audience being his main draw.

I honestly feel bad for him.

hey lads

just got my wage increased 10%

feeling very happy, how's your guy drumpf doing?

Post yfw you realize that by rage-tweeting about Alicia Machado, Trump all but guaranteed she might come up in another debate.

who?

>YOU HAVE THE CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG, AND THE APPEARANCE OF A LOW-GRADE SCHNEIDER LOLI

he's leading in the electoral college vote, thank you very much

Imitation Game?

Nigel Farage have the backingo GB about 50 percent of the media.
Delusionnnn

See what I mean. They're throwing money at CTR

>91078689
>91078678
>91078615

>Concern trolling

fuck these pricks MAGA

It just seems to average american is just going to buy into the media story of trump collapsing.

I don't know what difference we can make.

i wish trump would just tell hillary to shut the fuck up anything drama related and tell her that it has zero relevancy to the presidency and just refuse to engage in the conversation.

which one are you most upset about?

>white

>mfw when today's early morning trump tweet is

GOOD MORNING!

>Trump asked Nigel Farage to coach him

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BEING THIS FUCKING DESPERATE

Seems like at this point he's talking more about it than she is.

If this isn't taking the bait I'm not sure what is.

Thank you Scuba Island

>Trump collapsing

Even in the worst polls he's within the margin of error. Last month he was down 14 points. Don't make me laugh.

trump should have taken the high path and said "look at this dumb bitch bringing up petty drama, can we get back at the real issues in america?"

Is it me or is shilling / ironic shilling worse than ever since the debate ?

>have the backingo GB about 50 percent

What did you mean by this?

Bread?

>leaf

>no new bread

It is. Trump came back from 14 points down over the last month so they haven't been able to say anything for a while. As soon as Trump stops gaining in the polls, they all come out and say he's collapsing and a lost cause.

It's far worse.

What hasn't been covered, (other than Trump's post'debate supporting skyrocketing) is that all early ballots show that a Trump landslide is essentially imminent unless he strangles a Negro kitten on-stage.

>general of trump dies

New bread

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

It's much worse
The media set the narrative that Trump crashed and burned on the first debate but nobody bought it. Now they're scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel for anything at all to stick to him. Morning Jew even had the audacity to declare that this Miss Universe shit nobody cares about was a "Khan-tier" issue that would surely be the end of Trump's campaign.
They're fucking desperate and afraid.

>worse than ever
When CTR first arrived in July was craziest shit I've seen happen to Cred Forums. That was a million dollar funded raid, Cred Forums will forever be affected by that.

And I thought the joint 'operation' between Cred Forums, Reddit, and Tumblr on 9gag was crazy. Nothing in comparison.

>nate

GIVE HER BACK

>Joy Salads on F&F
Fuck, how is the salad merchant so right?

Time for education:
(slide shill)
(disinfo/ regular shill)
(positive shill)
(Possible ironic post/ negative shill)
(concern shill) (concern shill) (concern shill) (concern shill)
(Disinfo/ negative shill)
(possible non-shill / concern shill)
(concern shill 100% extra sauce)
(shill)
(Not a shill. Red flags because shills replied)
(Despair / concern shill)
(obvious shill)
(obvious shill)
(obvious shill)
(subtle disinfo/ concern / uncertainty shill)
(shill. starting to think just a autistic troll poster)
(oy vey 1 post by this ID Shill)
(possible non shill, likely shill)
(responded to shill w shill comment, notice the theme)
(shill, better than most)
(obvious shill)
(shill, sigh)
(shill) (same shill)
(shill)
(shill proving previous post was shill)
(shill/ troll w proxy, considering troll more than shill)
(Faggot)
(...)
((((()))))
(())
(())
HOLY FUCKING SHILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbGI_kE