TRUMP LITERALLY WINNING WITH HISPANICS

It's not just a catch phrase of his or hyperbole. He is literally winning with Hispanics.

Clinton you should just withdraw from OH, FL, NV, and CO already if you want a chance to win.... Her only hope is to lock up NC, PA, NH and VA now.

I was on a plane recent and was sat next to a 1st gen Mexican American lady.

She told me she was married to a half Mexican, half American guy and that she was voting for trump. She said the media blantantly twists trumps words and that she knows he's against illegals and criminals, and it's 100% for blocking them out.

I get the impression most Mexican Americans are pretty redpilled about the situation

Because most Mexican Americans came here to get away from the rapists and murderers that are crossing illegally.

Pretty much.

Chicanos however, need to be gassed.

Well she also knew common core as a load of shit so homeschooled her kids. She was pretty redpilled.

She had just left Australia and said all the Aussies were trying to convince her to vote for Hillary Kek

b u m p
u
m
p

These results are promising, but don't necessarily translate to other states.

Florida is the only state where Trump is conceivably winning with Hispanics, as most of them are Cubans who associate Democrats with communism.

Romney won with Hispanics in Florida, and Trump needs to as well.

b u m p

>Be Hispanic
>Gonna vote trump
>Probably gonna drag half my family with me since I'm the "educated" son in the family
Doing my part lads

bamp

Cubans are more Republican than other hispanic groups. They also hate Mexicans. I don't think you can use Florida to tell you much about hispanic voters outside of Florida.

If Trump can turn Florida it's more than a landslide, it's a massacre.

Most pills when averaged at the minimum show Trump and Hillary tied.
Now think about everyone to know. Would you agreed that at the minimum 1 out of every hundred people support Trump but don't admit it in public?

I think most of us to think it is a larger number than that. If it's a 1% difference than cone election that's a 2% win for Trump.

Landslide motherfuckerz

Uhh... non-meme math:
If trump loses fl, he's fucked
If clinton loses pa, she's fucked

MAGA!

t. Spic

Trump is expected to win with Nevada Hispanics as well. Possibly in AZ too.

Pathetic. Trump will lose no matter how much you bargain on the internet.

That 32% black vote support. Sheeeiit. Just needs 18%+ to fuck up Democrat demographic vote tally algorithms

No, Florida just simplifies the path.

Cubans hate mexicans

A fantasy.

>Your guy has lost and you know it.

Mexicans hate Cubans

Did you cut the front legs off the bear because it doesn't have the right to bear arms?

This is Mar a Lago so those are the actual Florida Hispanics referenced in the poll

>mfw my $1400 worth of bets on Trump pay off

Build that wall. Nice and tall.

On Florida? Or the whole shebang?

Trump Winning, Hillary dropping out, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island

bump

But I like Cubans

>identity politics tries to lump all Hispanics together like they're one voting block
>Democrats (and almost Republicans/Neocons) try to pander to all Hispanics by pretending they're all illegal, granting them amnesty
>Cubans in Florida fucking hate the Chicanos along the southern boarder
>surprised when all Hispanics aren't the same

It's like nationalist Jews and diaspora Jews, but much MUCH worse. Florida is gonna be Trump in a landslide.