Germany finally releases exact numbers of "refugees"

who entered in 2015.

890,000 entered in 2015, 789,000 of which have asked for asylum, 50,000 left Germany again, 20,000 are below 18 coming alone and 30,000 still have to ask for asylum. Of those 789,000 who asked for asylum about 350,000 have received a decision, 60% or 200,000 a positive one.

In 2016, currently 280,000 have illegally entered until September.

In 2015 and 2016 until September, 120,000 have been deported or left voluntarily.

idowa.de/inhalt.deutschland-doch-nur-890-000-das-hin-und-her-mit-den-asylzahlen.5594c2bb-63e0-42c4-b854-381814f5837c.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Naturalisation_by_entitlement
blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/28-jaehriger-missbrauchte-10-teenies-er-war-wie-ein-tier-id5519775.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00189&plugin=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591893/Now-hundreds-migrants-Caribbean-fly-6-000-miles-Turkey-bid-enter-Europe-posing-Somalia.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN11Y1MB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mare_Nostrum
nydailynews.com/news/national/adult-illegal-aliens-enroll-mass-schools-kids-mayor-article-1.1921185
newslinq.com/illegals-school/
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_quarterly_report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalrat_(Österreich)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalrat_(Schweiz)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundespräsidentenwahl_in_Österreich_2016#Zweiter_.28aufgehobener.29_Wahlgang
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Deported
Does that include people who are told that will be deported and change their name from Abdul to Mohammed to apply again?

>Does that include people who are told that will be deported and change their name from Abdul to Mohammed to apply again?
No, the 120,000 is those who were put on a plane with police or otherwise used a government program to leave and were registered as getting on a plane.

Don't believe that user.
There's a lot who are just listed as being deported/to be deported who are let to stay in the asylum centers "temporarily".

>There's a lot who are just listed as being deported/to be deported who are let to stay in the asylum centers "temporarily".

No, those are officially called "temporarily allowed" rejected migrants. There are 550,000 of those in Germany, a large part of them Turks, Serbs, Albanians and Kosovarians.

>German rivers

LOL what a crock of shit

If they were only .05% of the population you wouldn't see them on every fucking street and all over the busses and trains all across the country

Get fucked shill

>>German rivers
The picture is a Slovenian river.

Well, as long as there's only 550, 000 of them then.

>If they were only .05% of the population
890,000 are 1.1% of the population.

890,000 plus 280,000 minus 50,000 minus 120,000 is 1 million and 1.25% of the population.

So 1% of the population and they're ALL OVER Germany? Makes total sense!

Kill yourself shill

>Well, as long as there's only 550, 000 of them then.
At least the government admitted that they give a shit about deporting people who were rejected asylum.

You got memed bro.

>So 1% of the population and they're ALL OVER Germany? Makes total sense!

Yes, 1.25% and they are all over Germany, which is why you see them everywhere.

But 1.25% is just the people who came since 1 January 2015. If you add those who got in before, you have 2.5% or even more of the population who are "refugees". Then the 3% Turks of the population and the 0.4% "German blacks", and you get to the 6% non-whites we got. 93% to 94% of the German population are still white, but the non-whites are fast growing.

Hah.
Hey, remember how all those Turks were given temporary work visas?
Remember how they were never changed to permanent visas but Turks didn't leave anyways?
At least there's only 550,000 this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

lies

These stupid fucking Germa{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>Moving the goal posts

Sorry. Theyre everywhere in Germany, like at least 1/3rd is not even German or European. Your government lies to you.

That's the official number. Since Germany didn't have any border control the real number is much higher

You've obviously not been to germany

I have.
Why do you feel the need to lie?

Wrong: Those are those who have been registered and we know of. The number is WAY higher as soon you count the unregistered but hey, that´s how you keep you number "small"

>That's the official number. Since Germany didn't have any border control the real number is much higher
Everyone who comes to Germany wants gibmees. That is why you can have exact numbers. 789,000 have put an official asylum request in, which is easy to count. Another 30,000 get gibmees in camps but still haven't asked for aslyum. 20,000 are minors under 18 without family. And 50,000 are gone, left on their own, can't be accounted for.

okay, so explain to a burger, is this reversible? they're not considered full-fledged citizens are they? hypothetically, some far right right candidate could assume power and kick em all out, right?

>Sorry. Theyre everywhere in Germany, like at least 1/3rd is not even German or European. Your government lies to you.

Sorry, but from a random sample of 2,000 people I have seen this week in 3 cities, I can tell you that at least 90% were white. And that is CITIES, where the non-whites accumulate.

I have, it's a mess. You're becoming USA 2.0, DO SOMETHING

ANYTHING

>white people give me 3k€ to leave counry
>ok
>i was only kidding
>now they want to deport me
>leftists tell me to sue white people in white people court
>it takes forever because other brown people do the same
>white people provide food & shelter and small sum of 400€/month
>after 3 years im allowed to stay
>my 12 babies are now german citizens

What did i lie about?

Well I see it's not enough yet. Germany needs more refugees

Carzy people see what they want to see. I dont blame you

This

But 2bh i am laughing at the majority because they are cucks and deserve it. You don't want to take in people of similar culture, but want snackbars and dindus instead? Well that is what you deserve. Cologne new years eve will be happening every year, just more often.

t. Croat

RIP germany. i dont have the funds to make this year's oktoberfest, i guess i'll never get to experience the non-halal version

I don't know about Germany, but in Sweden they just gave all Syrian refugees permanent citizenship, no questions asked.

*Permanent right to stay

so the taxpayers pay for them to go on vacation and visit family back home before returning to germany for asylum/sneaking in illegally through the open borders?

Double the official figures to get the real number of people blowing in off the radar.

Let's be realistic for a moment.
German girls are, for most of them: 1) Ugly 2) Horny and sexually depraved as a pig.
If refugee want to have sex or rape them, that's fine! That's something that civilized persons will not have to do.

On the topic... The main problem is not really the number of refugee in present in the Reich (germany). It's the situation it have created!
Look at the country in the border of EU. Greece, Italy, Hungary... They can't deal with the flow... and people start voting more and more extreme.

Good job curry-wurst.

Make your plan, protect your family, decide where you will move to.
Each of them has 8 children.

lol swissman why are you so mean to your little brother

>believing official numbers

Truth is they have completely lost control over the situation and don't even know how many are here.
That's why they have to correct and release new numbers every few months.

Ahhh sounds familiar.

wow med-pack, pretty brutal.

don;t forget, u guys share a (((border)))

Didn't they say it was in the millions? I don't buy this crap, it's just to calm us down.

The elections are next year and they are correcting the records too obviously. Now the cdu are even saying how they need to be the party, that takes patriotism into account (oh the irony). It's just shills for the votes.

You can just read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
Germany doesn't needs to release anything, international organizations keep track of that, like IOM, asylum numbers are released by eurostat.

Germany has 10+ millions migrants, but only few have refugee status. Most of them aren't even considered migrants, so the real number of foreigners in Germany is over 15 million.

Will AfD finally deport all of them?

>okay, so explain to a burger, is this reversible?
Yes, it is a question of will. 75% of "refugees" from the Balkan wars in the 1990s left Germany again.

>they're not considered full-fledged citizens are they?
No, it takes 10 years of lawful residence and various other requirements including a job and a good command of German and showing that you are integrated to get German citizenship. I understand refugees with a positive asylum decision can apply for citizenship, but generally naturalizations have gone down massively in the last 15 years due to added requirements and the costs associated with getting German citizenship (many thousands of Euros for citizenship courses and tests).

>hypothetically, some far right right candidate could assume power and kick em all out, right?
Merkel, despite what Cred Forums says, has stressed the new German government mantra of "deportations, deportations and deportations" several times now. Deportations are up 270% in several states, but it is by far not enough. Merkel is also at the forefront providing aid and money to guard the Bulgarian and Greek land borders to Turkey where migrants are leaking through.

kek, so it's happened I take it?

Yeah, lets deport 200k refugees, but keep 15 million foreigners. Wonderful hivemind there.
A hint: refugees aren't raping, it's the migrants who do that. Refugees are in refugee center, but lets believe the news.

>so the taxpayers pay for them to go on vacation and visit family back home before returning to germany for asylum/sneaking in illegally through the open borders?
No, that is what America does. Deport people, who then just walk back over the border.

It is harder in Europe to walk from Afghanistan or Africa to Europe.

>Double the official figures to get the real number of people blowing in off the radar.

Wrong. You get massive numbers of gibmees, so why would you not register. That would be insane.

>No, it takes 10 years of lawful residence and various other requirements including
You're full of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Naturalisation_by_entitlement

>refugees and stateless persons may be able to apply after 6 years of continual residency

These people will be there for ever. Your daughter will be raped even though she will wear a burka.

flowing into its german estuary

>German girls are, for most of them: 1) Ugly 2) Horny and sexually depraved as a pig.
>If refugee want to have sex or rape them, that's fine! That's something that civilized persons will not have to do.

German girls don't put out. Mostly non-ethnics in Germany do one night stands. Very similar to the Swiss situation.

Why would you need permanent residency if you can just rent apartment in Switzerland and then rent apartment in Germany and even asylum apply? You don't even need to be citizen.

>don;t forget, u guys share a (((border)))
We know that. Switzerland lets the migrants through from Italy so they can leak into Germany. No one wants to stay in Switzerland, as it is a complete shithole.

Refusal to accept any refugees and asylum seekers at all is the first step to the right choice. Immigration reform comes later. No such thing as a refugee in Germany, it's way to far from the conflict zone and way to prosperous. Coincidence? I think not. And number is not 200,000, but 2 or 3million

>>so the taxpayers pay for them to go on vacation and visit family back home before returning to germany for asylum/sneaking in illegally through the open borders?
>No, that is what America does. Deport people, who then just walk back over the border.
fucking tell me about it. that shit pissed me the fuck off to no end. the worst part is, thats what they do to illegals they arrest for serious crimes like murder. they basically can never go to jail because they get deported, then sneak back into america. its a joke

Same migrant may apply for asylum in Switzerland and then apply for asylum in Germany, same migrant may do that many times and wait for months in the country to get a reply, before gets deported. It's funny that politicians use this as if they were the ones deporting them.

>>refugees and stateless persons may be able to apply after 6 years of continual residency

You don't know what a "refugee" is, do you? A very small minority of illegals gets actual political asylum which then allows for advanced citzenship claims. 90% are either "temporarily allowed" but rejected as of asylum, or get other types of non-permanent quasi-refugee (e.g. war "refugee") status.

The 6 years is for people like North Koreans or Edward Snowden.

what

Listen here plus sign, German girls are ugly because they are the product of Russian rape babies. We should pity them not insult them!

I would say it's triple that

Theyre all over the place in Germany. It looks like a trip to the Middle East

Refugee is an asylum applicant that gets approved. Everybody is an asylum seeker, but only few get approved, those become refugees. You can't deny accepting asylum applicants, that's international law, not German law.

It obviously depends on where you live, I barely ever see refugees. How would you even know if you live in America?

>Switzerland lets the migrants through from Italy
Actually, tons of migrants are stuck in Italy because we don't allow them to cross-the border.

>No one wants to stay in Switzerland, as it is a complete shithole.
Maybe! But it's a shithole I like. I am quite happy if foreigner don't come and change it.

If you can work and buy apartment without any permit, you really don't need to be approved as migrant, neither as refugee, neither as citizen. You are simply there. This is the ultimate goal of EU, to be free.

>20,000 are below 18 coming alone
just like SWEDEN
private companies make a fortune from providing services to "unaccompanied child refugees", and the "children" love it too - 24/7 room service, I mean 24/7 help, is just one benefit.
Look at this little fellow...

International law is a meme, you can ignore it without consequences. You just refuse to accept any asylum applicant at all and keep your country going.

I do and I dont give a fuck. You let your grandfathers for centuries fight them away and let them right fucking back in. Not my problem.

The reason why you see them more than regular people is because they don't work and they spend the entire day outside chillin' and doing nothing. Normal people are at work during the day so of cause you only see scum in the public transport.

there's only one "unaccompanied child refugee" in this pic. Can you guess which one it is?

I want to see the video reaction of these smug fuck grinning free living scum cunts as they travel half way around the world only to find out they're being sent back to the shit hole their own people fucked up.

It's international organizations who import 100% of refugee. Germany has nothing to do with it. Italy should stop them when they set foot on land and any other country they travel through should stop them, but they don't stop them because international law. Go sue UN, it's UN boats, it's UN asylum laws.

the korean on the right

spoken like a true burger
russian girls are usually beautiful, unlike american or german, so if any rape actually occured in berlin it would have improved the situation

Last time I checked Merkel was the chancellor of Germany and not an international organization.
And she pretty much personally invited refugees and non refugees as long as they are violent troublemakers.
She even personally went to Africa to invite more people to come over.

The Germancuck is just jealous lmao

lol noticed him too...but no

blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/28-jaehriger-missbrauchte-10-teenies-er-war-wie-ein-tier-id5519775.html

>only 5 months prison per rape, as a possible maximal sentence

Holy shit you are retarded. Australia, Saudi Arabia, Belorus, Russia refuses to accept asylum seekers and all doing fine

Last time i checked USA conquered Berlin when Berlin wall fell and Germany entered American NATO and Germany entered American UN and Nazis, Italians, Japanese fought against international waters, which enabled UN to exist and to establish Israel. Austria even declared it's not Germanic any longer, so you gone extra mile to approve all this. It's Americans who build NATO bases around Russia, their goal is to take control over land so their companies can be build, which gives USA money, obviously. Their companies want migrants, it's the same as Mexicans in USA. What do you think WW1/WW2 was about? It was about Anglo taking over trade routes, you even speak English and watch American television, it should be obvious.

Seriously Hans, is there any sign of a violent mob/coup from the natives?

Russia lost in Berlin you retard. NATO isn't Russia.

Okay Fritzl

Britain

I have, you're non-white as fuck

So are Saudi Arabia, Belorus, United Arabic Emirates and many other countries. Your point, cuck? Da thang iz dat u can deny all dem asyl seekas with no consequences and shiiiiiet

You haven't made a single point you Americanized Christian dumbass. What are you trying to say? Go eat McDonald's or something.

Literally an isolated incidend and unlike this fine gentleman from Turkey in your country he actually rots in prison for the rest of his life.

Sweden

Jemals was von Schwarzarbeit gehört?

>Sweden looks like a black cock now
kek

>not listing male vs female of the invasion force

Remember, we were at where European countries are now in 1980. It only takes 30 years for them to destroy your demography forever

>(((official numbers)))
wew

We make war, you take the refugees.

Know your place Germfags

It's heartbreaking watching this happen and knowing you can't do a fucking thing about it unless you want to severely hurt your own image in society. Oh well, fuck it. I can't take it anymore.

You could drop weapons in Eastern Germany and send CIA agents to teach them how to torture and kill.

>you can't do a fucking thing about it unless you want to severely hurt your own image
What can you even do against people flooding into your country? It's not really under our control.

You can do plenty, as long as you are prepared to die for it.

OVO
V
O

Check'd

>race is skin deep

who's the jughead that looks like a mafioso boss?

What do you think it smells like in there?

holy fuck who the fuck in all your countries thought this shit was a good idea

they should all be led into a gas chamber

>actually thinking rapefugees would work willingly, let alone have some skills or work ethic to begin with

All your construction work is done by serbs/croats/albanians who are shipped in by minibuses for a few weeks, sleeping in containers and then get shipped back when the work is done.

You don't understand. All this demonstration and contemporary Western political culture of waving flags won't help. Violence get things done. As long as you don't neutralize opposing team: imams, high-profiled kikes, CDU, Grüne, Linke, SDP party members, immigrant community organizers, pro-refugee pro-migrant organizations members and leaders, it won't change. Act up. Violence works. Kill them all.

Shut up traitor. Slovenia is a NATO member. God bless USA! Go back to Russia.

Let the Germans enjoy their invasion. Don't ever forget.

Feels good!

Here's full statistics:
>picture related 2015
2016:
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00189&plugin=1

>mfw a mayor in a small village close to hamburg tried to flood it with rapefugees but instead was knocked out cold with a post by six men assaulting him

>who the fuck in all your countries thought this shit was a good idea

Christians voted against Yugoslavia, Christians voted for entrance in EU.
Hurr durr faggot, Christians sure love Jewish international organizations.

Why are all refugees men? Were the women left as isis sexslaves or what?

Not one of these degenerates stayed here tho

you are such a pussy fuck. step outside and die.

>Why are all refugees men?
Because it's an invasion.
Because the big businesses want cheap labor so bribed the shitty politicians.
Because the jews want to breed out the white man.

>Why are all refugees men?
mostly because they are not refugees

I seen 3 black guys in my town.

it goes very quickly Deutschland, just look at the US. A few short decades and we're beyond fucked.

Enough with your race card plz

Are you saying Yugo was better than EU?
lol you are out of your mind
srsly tho go back to Russia if it is so great

Refugee women are normally prostitutes, but men are there to date and give birth to mixed ones.

HOW IS THIS SHIT NOT CONSIDERED A FUCKING INVASION

How do you even have numbers on this stuff?

It is literately an army of people walking in from multiple routes with little to no documentation unfiltered in any sort of way.

I call bullshit on this. I bet the number is at least 1/3 higher then what is actually reported there.

There are literally five niggers in Ljubljana. Hardly a fucking problem.

It sure was, since for starters it had 0 migrants and no international billionaires. You couldn't carry money outside of country, which was great, this meant no international crook could escape with money and was forced to work for own country instead of Mossad agents and Americans. But then Christians got told in church that church is a poor golden covered mice and needs to have more international money to build more of them church programs and that wasn't enough, church also needs to own lakes, Bled island and all the castles + pay almost no tax. Christians bring refugees, Christians destroy everything, even pollute native gene with Africans.

I been to Ljubljana many times, i am pretty sure there are more than 5 niggers. You see 10 of them, including Indians at center, then you sit on train station and you hear foreign languages.

Don't you see any irony in this statement?

Why no mention of % of genders?

10/10

It's not an invasion when the country targeted wants them to come replace them.

Sweden's PM, Stefan Löfven.

He posed with 'immigrant children'

What do you feed your women?

>it had 0 migrants
How do you explain Croats,Bosnians and Serbs in Slovenia then? They behave just like niggers also.

That's why we need small local Europeam armed groups and lone wolves CONSTANTLY terrorising the government. We should outperform ISIS in brutality. Have a chance to kidnap non-White pregnant woman or kid? Do it and torture them to madness on tape. Drop some tapes around non-white organisation.

In the very beginning they explained it with women being raped and killed by other "refugees", then they decided it doesn't fit the government narrative.

>20,000 are below 18 coming alone

B..but. Muh women and children. Oh well. At least Germany got a million new engineers and doctors.

Every surname that ends with ic isn't Slovenian, more like Croatian or Serbian.

>Russian with subhuman phantasies
Who is surprised, I am not.

I remember watching a video on how (((Swedish businessmen))) make a fortune confiscated summer homes through the government and making fist over dollar.

Nothing gets a Jew more rock hard then genociding whites while making money doing it.

You know the thing? That shit works. Go after their women and kids too

This is why I want Merkel to drop the embargo with Russia, you psychopaths can fight ISIS better than anyone else.

>That is why you can have exact numbers.
wrong. Many people simply just turn to crime and live by thanks to donations from social cooperatives.
Official numbers are bullshit even here

Duuude, imagine if those refugees were all engineers and shit, they would make the brown reich faster than uncle Adolf did.

No offence but Classic Russian game there Ivan. That's what we exactly should not do. We would lose the support of the mayority if we do this and the authorities would crack down hard on us.

We need to redpill the masses by acting superior. That's our only chance.

I course it works, still makes you a subhuman.

Doesn't matters if there were Africans in Yugoslavia, since gypsies had own school, Slovenians had own schools. Everybody married in their own race/culture. There weren't any Bosnians who married non-Bosnians and they sure weren't traveling around Yugoslavia. Before 50ies basically nobody besides royals was international or globalist, since cars were rare and there weren't such a mindset. You had Yugoslavian propaganda that made sure you aren't a degenerate or intermixer. Yugoslavia wasn't integration, it was multiculturalism, but multiculturalism of southern Slavs, literally what Yugoslavia means. Russians weren't part of Yugoslavia, Stalin wasn't welcomed.

>Ivan
Implying he is posting from Moskov when he actually lives in Asia with other mongloid subumans and Muslims.

Sanctions make my dick rock hard

God bless EU and USA and all of the NATO members!

It makes you more than human. I see no reason why men should be less cruel than nature.
They don't give a shit about you. They won't associate you with AfD which will reject(publicly) you anyway. Take up arms and murder, murder, murder

Italy has their rapefugee processing center in the north of the country, so they are picked up in the water or on the beach in the south, transported all the way across the country and then basically encouraged to leave to Austria or other country as soon as possible. The Italian police constantly check all public transit asking for papers of any derka or african looking passenger and if they get caught, once again are driven to the north of the country and told to get the fuck out.

Italy also tells all africans a story that if they claim asylum in Italy and not directly in Germany then they'll be forced to stay there without work while waiting for resettlement, so that also is motivation to not claim there.

tl;dr Italy does whatever it can to legally encourage the hordes to get the fuck out of Italy

>It is harder in Europe to walk from Afghanistan or Africa to Europe.
Don't lie. It isn't hard. Open society hands out instruction manuals on what to do and say, where the guards are, etc.

It's so easy in fact that even carribean migrants take a plane to turkey so that they can enter as refugees.

They go from turkey. Heck there were some from the carri

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591893/Now-hundreds-migrants-Caribbean-fly-6-000-miles-Turkey-bid-enter-Europe-posing-Somalia.html

Maybe in bigger cities, I live in a small city (~30k) and we have like 40 refugees.
The distribution is working out, e.g. Sumter had 100 inhabitants and 1000 refugees and today no refugees are left.

I'm posting from Crimea

Numbers are obviously understatements to downplay and hide their destructive potential. Obviously they will only count "registered" illegals in Germany for 2015.

The sum is probably around 2-2.5 Million at least. The previous years didn't just disappear and after 3-4 years the libfags start to hide the total by granting the illegals citizenship.

On top of the approx 1 Million NEW illegals come the 1 Million thats still try their luck in neighbouring countries. They can just ping pong between the countries systems.

The claim that all or even a signifcant fraction of those rejected where deported is a blatant liberal lie that has no factual basis. Not even 10% of the rejects got actually deported even after an entire year.

Even granted asylums don't mean they are legitimate refugees. We have seen the thousand of niggers from "poor conditions" and even those very terrorists everyone claims they flee get asylum.

They're not really though. Here is sweden's fastest 12-year old

Merkel:
>20,000 refugees will come. What you have a problem with 200,000 refugees coming? 1,000,000 refugees have come, are you racist or something?

>They won't associate you with AfD which will reject(publicly) you anyway

Those times are over. It's easier from day to day to win the people as long as this shit goes on here. People are fed up from Merkel's Invasion. This is not the time for violence.

greece and italy are doing this to themselves with saving all those niggers off the coasts of lybia. Greece has enough military to BTFO turkish niggerboats that are flowing in but muh based Tsipras is a lefty nut and does nothing. Turkey is now building a wall with syria
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN11Y1MB
But the flow of africans wount stop untill the ubercucks greece and italy man the fuck up and pull out their boats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mare_Nostrum
>Operation Mare Nostrum (after the ancient Roman name for the Mediterranean: "Our Sea") was a year-long naval and air operation commenced by the Italian government on October 18, 2013 to tackle the increased immigration to Europe during the second half of 2013 and migratory ship wreckages off Lampedusa.[1] During the operation at least 150,000 migrants, mainly from Africa and the Middle East, arrived safely to Europe.

NATO & UN are literally importing refugees to American army base, mafia takes it from there.
If even army rescues refugees, you know they are full of shit when they say they don't want them.

It is. You win over women vote with it too and you win over respect

The women will come with the masses as they are "gregarious animals". And they really dislike muslims as they fear for their safety more and more. We just need to bring them to vote for uncucked parties.

How the fuck can any number be accurate? They just wash in waves of hundreds and thousands.

>implying AfD is uncucked enough
Ok, they deported all refugees and asylum seekers that entered 2005-2016, they deported criminal turks and Arabs with dual nationality. What about kurdish, arab, spanish, chinese, turkish, serbian, jews, russian, albanian with German passport? What about racial laws? We need European terrorism

How many who are granted asylum take the first opportunity to emigrate to England?

Here in the Netherlands it's about 50%.

AY YO HOL UP

ME BE TOTALLY A SOMALIAN, FROM SOMALITOWN GETTIN OUT OF DIS RAY RAY OF SUFFERA.

HERE IN GERMANY TO MAKE BETTA LIFE FOR MESELF AND ME NATTY BRETHEN, PEACE AND IRIESHUN BE UPON THE PROPHET AND SUCH.

They deported what legally has to be deported. This surely is second coming of Hitler, when you follow the law, when others don't even do that.

>We need European terrorism
Good luck with that.

I have no interest in what you have to say, retarded commie loving piece of shit.
>stupid piece of intellectual trash believes in the international law

RIP europe. you are now a shitstain pakistan 2.0

they didn't laughed in Utoya

>52% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group

...and now the norwegian king is a cuck, great!

>all those future crime stats

holy fuck you guys are fucked

>"families fleeing wartorn country"
literally only age 15-35 yo males

what happens when they realize there is no real way for police or cuck euro citizens to stop them from rioting and looting and pillaging the town?

>How do you even have numbers on this stuff?
>It is literately an army of people walking in from multiple routes with little to no documentation unfiltered in any sort of way.

What are gibmees? Everyone who comes illegally is entitled to gibmees, which is why 99.9% register for gibmees.

Easy as that. The 0.1% who do not register are usually North African people smugglers or drug bosses, who have enough money to forgo the gibmees.

Ok then, Jews will save you for the 3000 years times. I didn't voted for international law, you logic is very low. Every politician has to follow the law of EU and international laws. Go be a politician and you see how fast you get fired when you don't do what you get told. Following the law isn't really accomplishment, not following the law isn't anything, that's what elites want who bring in migrants, they have a blind eye when migrants don't get deported, but they will deport your ass from job when you don't import migrants.

These stats are bullshit. They are lying to you. Your country is at least 1/3 non european, the cities are full, even small towns are.

>Germany finally releases exact numbers
Good goys, belive what (((germany))) says, just like they told you exact number of attacks in Cologne.

We all know that they are lying. Even the most bluepilled germans don't believe the media and politicians anymore.

Still whiter than Russia
What are you talking about, debil? No one gives a shit about international law and you can always pull a Hungary or Australia without issues.

just look in this thread
there are still people who believe these stats

Sad thing is they already admitted more than a million just "vanished" (which is easy without papers or police control).
Lügenpresse is self contradicting and nobody does even care. They pay their licensing fees like good goys.

Pretty much this.

Russia is whiter than western europe
you must be a liberal shill or somethign like that, fuck off from russia you dipshit

He's always been a cuck and that speech had no relation to Breivik. After Breivik attack immigration data and stats were realised and party he was a member of, became a coalition ruler.

bwahahahhahaha, jajajjajajajjajajajjaja shills everywhere. Moscow and Petersubrg are full of fucking asians and muzzies

>jajaja
confirmed spanish subhuman
Fuck off from Russia

Putin fucks your mom btw

>12 year old
kek happens here in cuckchussetts as well

The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”

“They are not all children,” Judith Flanagan Kennedy told reporters at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday.

“One of the things that we did notice when we were processing some of these students coming in was that they were adults,” she said.

She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages, even though one of the students turned out to be 35 years old.

nydailynews.com/news/national/adult-illegal-aliens-enroll-mass-schools-kids-mayor-article-1.1921185

>teacher: "cucks..i mean class, i want you to welcome jorge, our newest 10th grader from guatemala!! you should be lucky to have this type of diversity children in the boring whitewashed midwest could only dream of!!"

newslinq.com/illegals-school/

Wow what a comeback. Those raping rapefugees will really hold off from mass raping further swiss girls. This really will show them.

Go drop the proxy you stupid burger.
From official EU site:
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_quarterly_report
>Asylum is a form of international protection

>The 1951 Geneva Convention relating to the status of refugees (as amended by the 1967 New York Protocol) has, for over 60 years, defined who is a refugee, and laid down a common approach towards refugees that has been one of the cornerstones for the development of a common asylum system within the EU.

It's totally USA, it's totally international and related to WW, even tells you New York. Only if you could read, you are way too stupid to read anything other than shit bible.

I visited Cottbus for work recently, which is NOT a big city, and these sand monkeys were every 100 feet staring at people without any civilized normal behavior in their eyes at all. It was a damn shame to see in person. The only ones I saw working were in some shitty little kabob shop.

i would have to guess they are being paid off by china or iran who are all too happy to be destroying europe without a costly war and without you cucks even realizing it

yes , the stats are BS

Poor ol' Deutschland.

yes we have a lot of retards here, america will follow europe down the toilet if hillary wins.

>She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages, even though one of the students turned out to be 35 years old.
>She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages,
>federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages,
>federal government will not allow school officials to verify
THANKS OBAMA
seriously you fucking liberal retards out there reading this need to wake the fuck up

I don't doubt for a split second that there is communism involved in this, same way you can trace the idea to breed gypsies here for votes back to the bulgarian socialist/communist party sponsored by the Kremlin.
Subtle. Effective.

what a bunch of bullshit, only 20000 below 18? You have that many Afghani teenagers in one Berlin district alone probably

Disgusting.

Madrid is a White Sanctuary comparing to Moshitskinoscow.
>imbecile thinks that it's because of the UN
Just refuse their entrance. Many UN members do

Russian girls are either extremely attractive, or ogres. There's little middle ground.

>implying there is any real difference in slav shits other than the shit you're making up about yourselves like Romania does all the time
fukcing kys and accept leadership of our culture

I counted 8 women in the crowd, lol

How can europe be so fucking stupid, these are just the scum of their countries who want to live on the whiteman's dime.

>doch-nur-890-000
>nur

man i wish i could be in highschool and smash dat 15yo puss as a grown ass man

Nobody refuses their entrance. They simply don't want to stay in Poland.

Oh really.... how pity and sad... There are many UN members who don't accept asylum seekers. If you think it's happening becaus muh international law and UN, kys

Serbians have wider head, Croatians have Bosnian eyes, Slovenians have none of that.

Who doesn't accepts them? That's right, they say they don't.
Why are you so worked up with those refugees anyway? They represent 1% of migrants.

In groups you're all fucking annoying.

>UN is limited to the EU
Now it's in EU documents to accept fucking subhumans. Why am I worked up? Because Sweden had a strict immigration policy and generous asylum one. you BAN asylum option FIRST and then fix immigration, THEN racial laws

Sweden didn't had strict policy, it was just that people outside of Finland didn't migrate to Sweden, since people didn't had cars and world wasn't connected by boats and planes.
>picture related Swedish strict policy, no such thing

>just

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
>Adolf Hitler annexes Austria to the Nazi Germany. Slovenes in Austrian Carinthia practically become German citizens.

Does this triggers you? We Germanic now.

Have you ever been to Czech Republic? It's more German than Germany will ever be again.
Qt blonde women and socially acceptable beer time on your lunch break at wörk.

>what are Nordic movement agreements
>what is stric working immigration policy
>what is loosening it
Graph shows nothing, slow subhuman slav

Sounds good to me, but they should be able to cook more than just German sausage.

They are. They cook German sausage with Sauerkraut :^)

You want the Fatherland back?
THE ONLY WAY. Violence fucking works. Imagine a European FREEDOM fighters attacking EVERY WEEK

>calls me subhuman slav
Is from Russia where all Slav crouching memes come from.
Definitely a proxy.

>German sausage with Sauerkraut
That does it. I'm moving.

>You want the Fatherland back?
Zusammen was zusammen gehört.

I protect my tracks. I'm preparing a big attack, I'll post on Cred Forums in the midst of it.

So the (((government))) may know the real number, but I doubt it reveals it, instead it has a strong interest to state substantial lower figures because they do not want to upset the population too much.

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU

More people should learn about these quotes

>implying this does not happen in Austria

lmao you cucks can't even conduct a simple election

Austrians are not in denial about it, that's the huge difference. That's while the problem will be solved here and Switzerland will become ISIS money laundering territory.
>FPÖ polling at 37%
>SVP cucking around in the 20s

I think you confused something

>FPÖ at 20%
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalrat_(Österreich)

>SVP at 33%
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalrat_(Schweiz)

Keep talking about your "polls" though topkek

50% Austrians want Norbie "literally Hitler" Hofer for president.
How can Swiss even compete?

Ok, 20,000 out of 890,000 are under 18, about 2%. Can we get some gender statistics?

By not electing a green left wing president

We didn't. In fact Hofer runs the country now as there is no elected president, together with the other Nationalatspräsidenten.

Come to this thread: I wrote a story there that you might want to see.

But wait there is more

That's a 1% in 1 year, they already have millions of turkroaches and assorted tanned germans.

Yes you did actually. You might have missed it because you were raping your daughter in your basement.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundespräsidentenwahl_in_Österreich_2016#Zweiter_.28aufgehobener.29_Wahlgang

The fact that the election is going to be repeated because some votes were counted too early won't change anything. Stop being delusional

>Taking out fraudulent votes for the green guy won't change the green guys percentages
Well, if that's delusional by Swiss standards.

>er glaubt immernoch an Die Miesere's lügen

Guter Goy

How is he a victim of bombing if he isn't dead

0.000000000000000000001% is too many

I was...at least 20% of the population are mudslimes and niggers. Worst, probably close to half of the new born in the last decade.

You can be 80% white yet half of those are useless elders who cannot fight back and will be gone in one decade or two.

This is terrifying. Imagine waking up and seeing this.

this
The only reason you're not totally overrun is the USA is really big and whites have still space to live.

The west will have a taste of what we had here in Eastern Europe for centuries. Bad thing is, after they will fuck you all they will turn around to finish us off from two sides.

Dude their body got so burned they turned black

Your jealous tears feel so good

not surprised.

also they always bring bad news when there is public holiday, so that people will avoid being upset "out of their free will" (don't want to ruin their holiday)

Enjoy it while it lasts kraut. Shouldnt you be working this weekend to produce tax money for abdul and his 8 wives?

>believing the german government
At least 1.2 million "refugees" arrived in Germany in 2015.

whoops, read that as 2016. Kek.

Of the WHOLE population.

But given that most of these j Vader's are fighting age males, how much of the Native German population of that same demographic do they represent?

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG? WOLLT IHR IN UNSEREM LAND FREMD FUHLEN?

JAAAAA!!!

It's pretty fun to observe that, given that Poland is completely free of that stuff and safe. I don't know what can help the Germans. At this point probably only medical missions to cure them from their mental instability

On top of that Merkel said that germans are misusing the slogan "We are the people" and that we need better history lessons on national socialism in schools.

Basically it's "Shut the fuck up, your not allowed to have any self esteem, embrace the cultural enrichment".

>yfw 3 invisible fugee dicks

>Germany doesn't pay holidays for rapefugees in syria
Moron
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html

>I don't know what can help the Germans

a collapsing economy

were still too rich and can do whatever we want

>were still too rich and can do whatever we want
Italians are rich too, USA is rich too, Spain is pretty rich, Denmark, Finland, yet they don't do the same. This is about ideology not wealth

I'm the EU isn't landing on the beaches to pick the fuckers up. They might as well build of fucking bridge from libya and let them walk across.

Let's get out the EU before they are all given papers and allowed to go anywhere they want.

>ideology

What can we do? We've been taught from the very beginning that our country is guilty and obliged to suck every other country's dick for all eternity because we wuz da evil 6 gorillian murdering nazis.

More and more children in this country grow up thinking that our country was and always will be racist even if we're already one of the biggest cucks in the world stuffing tons of money into refugee assholes.

We have several nazi documentaries almost every day on TV so that we'll never forget our guilt and german kids grow up hating this country.

1% a year - wait until it becomes 2% a year like us then life will be suffering.

not much waiting required, but thanks for the heads-up kiwi friend

I hope Europe unfucks itself soon.

Isn't your government flying them and in secretly in the wee hours of the morning?

Picture literally every 1 in a 100 people you see being refugee third-worlders. Normalized across massive rural areas that have none. Picture living in a city.

Realize that lugenpresse can maybe fudge about half of the actual number.

The horror. The horror

Why would you first go to Amsterdam (Europe) to take a smuggler's boat from Turkey into the EU? For what purpose?

get out of that guilt fast, SIMPLE

ask yourself "Was it my Fault"?

ans " No"

Its all upto YOU.

else you will have to start manufacturing Trabants again with Your hands. NO machines.

the TRABANT

>1% of a population surge
>not a lot
>literally the percentage of americans who are homeless
yeah let's just double that fucking disaster for no gain