HURRICANE MATTHEW GENERAL #1

CURRENT STRENGTH:
Wind: 160 MPH
Pressure: 941 mb
Moving west at 7 MPH

Why is the media downplaying this one? It really isn't looking good for ANYONE in the path of this hurricane. It turned in to a cat 5 within 48 hours, that's bad. Good luck east coast and Caribbean.

youtube.com/watch?v=tt53DTwUazA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-LCQjBNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=7rPb-ZWKR8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu5bBDRpzPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exactly what I've been saying, everybody is downplaying it and everyone I'm talking to about this is clueless to it.

I'm in WPB FL

Nobody here is even prepared or even slightly concerned that a monster storm went from TS to Category 5 in just hours...

Fucking idiots, I am ready to drive outta here. Luckily payday was yesterday.

Please praise kek for me so the hurricane hits the Gulf coast of Florida. I want a happening

Thank you faggots

P.s. Jamaica, get fucked

If it hits the Atlantic coast of Florida, how wide will the effects be? Will it be felt on the Gulf Coast? How wide will be the storm?

Depends senpai, this thing is a freak. It grew fast as fuck.

Googles and commies are in its path what a glorious day!

How long until it hits something?

Broward here, it looks like the forecast for the path has shifted west but they still expect it to miss Florida.
160 mph is about as strong as they get, apparently it's the strongest in the Atlantic since 2007.

My sister is in FL, and is complaining about this (somewhat jokingly because my name is Matthew). I lived in FL for a few years myself, and every time a hurricane hit it was over exaggerated and never amounted to anything other than a windy storm. Usually not even dissimilar from those we got in the north east.

That's probably why though. They're almost always nothing.

Jamaica will get hit today.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-LCQjBNZk

Woah that's a big tornado

When they hype it up nothing happens. When they don't say anything, panic.

That's cause theyre usually like Cat 1 if we even have them. a Cat 5 is a big deal, it will fuck shit up and tear off roofs and siding.

PRAY FOR ME BROS, I WANT A HAPPENING

If it slams Florida hard enough could it affect the election?

west nam nigga, i'm up in st lucie and ready to leave myself. 160mph? Shit, it only takes like 75mph to take out the power and have tree branches flying around.

>Pressure: 941 mb
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck guys
Am I going to be ok?
t. Key West

if it were shit we'd be hearing about it 3 weeks in advance in florida.

the spics will get fucked up but, oh well.

We haven't been hit by anything remotely big since 04, go look up the damage hurrican andrew did. It destroyed the state.

Caribbean nations are irrelevant, that's why.

Good luck Matthew-kun!

YES!!! Wipe out Haiti!!! Bless you, based Hurricane Matthew!

PLEASE GRANT ME THIS HURRICANE
MY LIFE IS SO MUNDANE

Also WPB, not prepared to lose my house man.

WEST NAM slump city

yeah, this place is going to get fucked to shit especially after Andrew fucked Miami sideways like 20 yrs ago, I don't think I want to stick around for all the shit that's going to fly around after everyone has been complacent with their stupid shit in their yards being left out. You are right about those winds, now imagine 160mph and tornados with everyones dumb shit acting like missiles lmao fuck that i think i'm going to take a little vacation to bama or some shit

wonder if we'll get footage like this

youtube.com/watch?v=7rPb-ZWKR8U

Show of hands, who has a minimum of a week's worth of emergency supplies that will allow you to survive without electricity or running water?

I do!

That last Category 1 that hit was bad ass, I can't even imagine a cat 3 or 4

I think we're safe this time, the other side of the coast will get some nasty squalls

I ate all my supplies one night after getting baked so I need to resupply quickly

Where the fuck did this come from?

Double double
Toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble

Howling winds
Kill Florida's kin
Water rise and drown the kids

sunniggers'll get fucked up

>Eating 14,000 calories in one day
I'm calling bullshit.

Oh wait...you're american...so I guess it is possible.

I hope i get out of work for this

I'm in Columbia, will this affect me at all?

kek

>that flag...
>Oh wait...you're american...so I guess it is possible.
>that post...
Canada pls go.

I'm not living here a week without eletricity or water fuck that, im gonna go up to georgia or south carolina

Was downplayed last couple days, as per usual.

"Ahhh it's a cat 3, the Floridians will just have a hurricane party and it'll be a 2 by the time it hits mainland"

And now the boy cried wolf too many times.

Guess I'm gonna, yknow, make evacation plans now

South Carolina here. We're going to be /comfy/

>Canada pls go.
Amurricans are fat as fuck and you know it.

>I'm not living here a week without eletricity or water fuck that, im gonna go up to georgia or south carolina
Regardless, you should have a week's worth of emergency supplies. What if you can't gtfo in time and have to bunker down. You're not just preparing for hurricanes after all.

What if a nigger is killed by a White cop in your hometown?

I would like it to hit West LU area at around CAT 1-2.

Just enough to knock out power for a week or so and fuck with everything a bit but not do any real house damage.

Sadly some of my favorite times are the borderline lawlessness and general mild chaos that's associated with hurricanes.

The niggers here know the "laws" will gun a nog down and the people down here know damn well that nigga ain't up to no dam good!

Fuck your lib northern cities.

HILLARY CLINTON DEPLOYS RESCUE VEHICLES TO GET ALL THE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS IN THE PATH OF THE STORM

MSM IS PLAYING IT DOWN FOR ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN FL AND GA AND SC TO DIE SO SHE GETS MORE VOTES

A weeks worth of food and water is nothing. Also I live in the country, plenty of wild boar and other game to hunt around here. Could boil and filter creek water if I got desperate.

Unpatriotic desu.

When the fuck did it become Cat 5?

Charleston SC here, I'm not prepared at all kek. Almost all the models show it at least grazing the SC coast. Fuck me.

>A weeks worth of food and water is nothing.
Need a bare minimum of a week. a month up to a year is even better.

>Also I live in the country, plenty of wild boar and other game to hunt around here.
And what if due to circumstances you can't go outside?

>Could boil and filter creek water if I got desperate.
How are you going to boil water without emergency supplies?

Fuck amurrica. Let this whole jewish anti-white cesspool collapse for all I care.

>Abloo abloobloo im in South Carolina I don't want a hurricane waaahhh wahhh cry cry

Stfu you ungrateful bitch. You're about to have a happening.

Why are you shitposting on Cred Forums and not going out right now and buying food/water/batteries?

They downplayed the fuck out of Hermine

Us Floridians are used to storms but I'm not taking any chances

He's right you know. Charleston is becoming a cesspit of hotels and bullshit. I want to see the Colorado/Ohio faggots who moved here rattled

It's not even going to reach the US for days you hurricane illiterate northern scum

>Fuck amurrica. Let this whole jewish anti-white cesspool collapse for all I care.
I want Justin Trudeau to leave.

some rain most likely.

>It's not even going to reach the US for days
So you're going to wait until the last minute to buy supplies you should already have? Doesn't seem very smart to me.

Hope you like eating pickled beets and drinking Zima for a week and a half.

>I want Justin Trudeau to leave.
Justin Trudeau is a bigger anti-White faggot than even Obama. faggots like him will cause the collapse of Canada right along side of amurrica.

word

>S /FL/ here

It's not even going to hit the US go look at projected paths. Only shows one of the 2 dozen possibilities hitting the coast. Even then it will only be a Cat 2

this hurricane is a freak. Went from a cat 3 to a 5 within hours. Hopefully it doesn't decide to get stronger, seeing as how it's doing shit its own way.

>Letting a little wind scare you away

Literally in the time you've taken to post it went from a puffy cloud to holy shit mode. It was cat 4 only a few hours ago.

If it grazes the sc coast you might want to get the fuck out famalam. I live in upstate, and I'm getting ready for a Hugoish landing.

>And what if due to circumstances you can't go outside?
If I can't go outside for a week or more, shit is fucked so hard it doesn't matter if I survive another week or two.

>How are you going to boil water without emergency supplies?
Propane and matches/lighters. Wood or charcoal if the propane isn't available for some reason.

I've gone a week with no power or water during ice storms before. Though it's easy to just collect ice and melt it in that situation. Never had to drink it, but it works for flushing toilets and bathing.
Got a pond near the house that would work for toilets as well.

That hurricane is shaped like Mexico. A wall will do nothing against a hail of spics falling from the sky

Stocking up on water and ammo this weekend desu.

>t. Tallahassee

lad, these things are not always accurate. The hurricane has already surprised people. There's no reason why it couldn't shift slightly. The winds will also be 110+ by the time it reaches the coast.

Probably a retarded question, but any chance of it hitting Boston?

I need a happening too.

ITS NOT GOING TO HIT LAND IN US

go look at the projected paths

>I live in upstate, and I'm getting ready for a Hugoish landing.

you're retarded

it'll be cat2 by the time it reaches SC, max

this isn't "omg it might surprise us" territory, it's a scientific certainty. I lived through hugo, which came directly off the coast of SC. hundreds of miles of land tends to slow these things down however.

>7 MPH

oh no omg

Thats pretty low user. You might be fucked. stock water and cans.

The eye won't hit, but they will still get scraped by the hurricane. The real question is how strong it will be after it goes through cuba. There's a decent sized patch of warm water that it's headed for after cuba, so we'll see how strong it gets.

Not scheduled to hit Jamaica for two days.

By then the hurricane will be nothing more vicious than a whale fart.

Literally nothing will happen. Go back to bed goys.

If it goes up the Chesapeake, i'm gonna be out of power for a week
or more

Matthew

English form of Ματθαιος (Matthaios), which was a Greek form of the Hebrew name מַתִּתְיָהוּ (Mattityahu) meaning "gift of YAHWEH". Saint Matthew, also called Levi, was one of the twelve apostles. He was a tax collector, and supposedly the author of the first Gospel in the New Testament.

Time to pay that debt Jamaica. I hope you all die. That would be a wonderful give from God.

I might be retarded but how is this a cat 5

it says 2 and 3 right on there

By my digits
Feel my wrath
Place the google-infested island of Cuba
into Matthew's path

I want the eye of a Cat 5 to slide up just off the entire east coast of Florida as slow as possible

Cuba is full of yahoos not googles.

-sighs-

Dumbass will you look at a map... Please? Just look at the projected path... Then look at a map... Pick up a pencil and flick your wrist in any direction following that path.

Also, considering what will happen after it goes over Cuba it's a safe bet to hedge on cat 2. Why? Because most all fucking hurricanes that are cat 3 before going over cuba come out of it cat 2. That's why. They are going by statistical correlation ALONE.

But it's already a cat 5.

you'd have to be a poor as fuck nigger to not have enough food and drinks to live a week

you literally need almost no food to live a week anyway

unless your name is Shaniqua, Xang, Ackbu, or Pajeet you're probably named after a biblical character or western leader

>little
Hermine was fucking blowing trees down and flooding like a mother fucker, and that was only a Cat 1

Hermione can blow my tree down if you know what I mean.

hillary = democrat
trump = republican

Hurticanes are only bad for poor niggers and spicks, anyone who lives in any semblance of a house will just have to deal with the power going out while all the poor pieces of shit will suffer and hopefully die. I have been living in Florida for almost 20 years now, hurricanes are pussies and love white people

>blew some leaves
yeah, that'd scare you if it was your first storm

Boys I've lived through all the big storms of the past 27 years. This will be something but barley a happening. I was 17 during Wilma, aside from two weeks without power it wasn't that bad, just keep your wits. I can see a lot of you are too young to remember but it's not that bad, a lot of noise and rain but hardly hurricane Katrina style shit. Andrew was gnarly as fuck almost put a tree through my house but still a lot of noise and rain but nothing like a movie or tv show would have you believe

is this a good time to go to bars and fuck loose women?

Fuck hitting Florida.

I want to see a Cat 5 hit Jew York City.

Goodbye Blue counties

If it wrecks Miami-Dade, that's the core of Dem votes. Rest of the state is deep red.

Plus with CA possibly sinking to the bottom of the ocean, Kek has blessed this election with his favor.

Let it happen. Every fucking time they over hype these hurricanes and fucking nothing happens. End me already, just fucking do it. NYC here, wipe us out Hurricane Matthew, just do it

Matthew!

>Live in Kentucky
>This means maybe I'll get a comfy storm

This is good news

>all Kentucky has to look forward to is the possibility of a storm a week away

kek kys Jed

Kek. Jamaica literally BLOWN the fuck out

Scrambles the Deathdealer

haiti/Jamaica get shrek'd like 2x per year by these storms. nobody gives a fuck.

>Scrambles the Deathdealer

you win the thread

>Haiti

>inb4 Guy Phillippe takes advantage of the chaos, stages a coup, cleanses the UN, and makes Haiti great again

kek

my gf is on holiday in the Bahamas. I haven't heard from her since she got there and I can't access our joint account. Do you guys think it's related to the storm?

That's pretty much a 95%+ black country, user. I wouldn't be surprised if their electrical infrastructure is so weak that they suffered a power outage this early in the storm.

Also

>gf

Get out normie, REEEEEEEE.

This, models are nearly worthless.

>not being able to identify b8

back to

NYC is not prepared. We will all die under this inept mayor.

Euro has slower solution which most likely, trough drops down from the west and pushes this thing out to sea. Close but not close enough, nothing to see here. Move along

Latest update from NOAA

Why do they name hurricanes only after white people?
Isn't it time to have some diversity in meteorology? Ugh.

dammit, im in fort myers and i want to see some weather. 2nd floor apartment master race checking in.

Is there some sort of website with a live update on where the hurricane is?

Niggers literally btfo

Miamifag here. Please wash away all Cubans into the sea. Praise kek (pbuh)

Hey, cape coral bro here! I am also on the second floor of an apartment, sadly I won't be able to rescue my car.

I was honestly hoping it would hit our side. It would be nice to no have to go to work for a little while.

Had to watch like 10 minutes of commercials + plug ins until they started to talk about the hurricane.

It won't hit anything until Monday, that's when Jamaica gets it.

Until then praise Kek, let it get stronger.

Pppft Hurricanes aint shit. Kek will protect Jamaica

pretty sure they'd just macgyver a raft and row themselves back.

I'm supposed to be going to Aruba on Monday. Will there be anything left?

I lived on the North Texas coast when Hurricane Ike came through in 2008. Shit was cool as fuck, except no electricity for 2 weeks. Hearing the tree's snap sounded like bombs going off.

Depends on the trough in the east and the high pressure that's on the way next week.

I hope this shit does not hit nj...sandy 2.0

charelston sc here as well, bring on the cat five. i will ride it out

>Implying Hurricanes are anything to be worried about

Andrew has made us stronger every hurricane after that is nothing but a speck on the map.

No fuck you i dont want to lose my house because of butthurt nigger spirits

Jamaica won't get hit until Monday.

Florida fag here I will keep you guys updated

>check'd
Good luck, charleston user

miami has a mascot called the hurricanes.
pretty retarded .
california should call their team the earthquakes.
the texas tornados...
and the DC dindus...

yes?

I live in Miami. Am I dead?

>tfw south carolina coastal fag

i-it'll be fine I'm sure

ayy miami here, already stocked up on gas this morning

>People rooting for US landfall

Are people forgetting already that natural disasters help Democrats in elections because then people want gibsmedat disaster relief?

I always panic when I see a hurricane path is straight through an island, it's radius three times the size with nowhere where to escape.

>being in Florida
>Scared of a hurricane
I live in Orlando and nobody here cares because we all managed through everything else.

same.

I hope it fucking nails North Carolina

most of the houses here are built out of concrete. what i hate most about hurricanes is the power cut that follows

threadly theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu5bBDRpzPM

>When you see a non politics thread in Cred Forums and report it but know the nigger mods don't actually do anything here
Saged.

I hope to die in this storm

Jacksonville never gets hit though

You mean like the 3 other tropical storms/hurricanes this year they memed constantly about and did absolutely nothing?
Nothing will happen here in CHS, we'll get a day of rain at best.