NFA review dropped here in AUS

NFA review dropped here in AUS.

Shift to NZ style system we get our ARs. SLRs and SKSs back boys holy fuck I am beyond happy!
WE FUCKING DID IT

loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/australia.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qL2eLtOyHAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no way? congrats. I should head to /k/ to see how your m8s are celebrating.

finally someone realized martin bryant was a false flag???

that shit was so set up it isnt even funny I studied that shit and he may have killed the car couple because of some threat etc. but I dont believe the cafe shooting at all

port arthur was a hoax

Congrats mate get used to the ARs again

NO WE AREN'T

LINK SAYS NOTHING

FUCK YOU FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP

link doesn't say shit
latest 'update' was 2012
fuck you

pls explain to me what this means

t. someone who supports the right to own guns but doesnt know the first thing about guns

until they get rid of the requirement to join a gun club there is no win.

Liberty lost doesn't come back.

OP YOU CUNT. WHY'D YOU GET MY HOPES UP?

Link says fuck all and hasn't been touched for over a year.

Piss off mate your link says fuck all.

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>Bulldogs Win
>Gun laws revoked
>Pauline hanson in parliment
>Liberal tears flow like rivers

Is this the life m8s?

Were I dont see anything new here

youtu.be/qL2eLtOyHAg

shouldnt let this slide aussies need to get their rights back after they were fucked

clintons were in Australia that week too hmmmm

I don't think this is a done thing yet mate, wouldn't go getting too happy just yet

australia is shit. no wonder you all shit post so much.

Fuck you. Got my hopes up for nothing. All I want is a big ol battle rifile for my wall

>thinking you'll ever get your guns back once they're taken away

>thinking you'll ever get your longbowmen back once they're taken away

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?

>Liberty lost doesn't come back.

This.

Stay cucked faggots.

Buy up stocks of compound bows. Dial it up to 100 pounds and you can put an arrow through someone at 100m. Plus it's silent and impossible to judge when it was fired from if you actually hit the person

3D printers will bring liberty back to the people.

Go fuck yourselves.

Aussie pigs don't deserve it.

>Kiwiniggers
>fucking
>SEETHING

It's the worst false flag in history, just the fact there was no colonial inquest and the evidence locked away for 30 years after a confession written in Crayon.

Just look at the way the Lindt Cafe was handled, every aspect of it was scrutinised, nothing was sealed away or kept hidden from the public.

>turning on your fellow shitposters

well played, op

but as a shooter, you're a cunt desu

Congratz Bazza

Can someone translate that?

This. It'll never, ever happen. John Howard was one of the most conservative PMs we've had in recent years and he is the one who single handily took away the guns.

When's the last time a mountain Jew fired a rifle in anger though?

>There's been a crash in Broadmeadows, tow trucks are on site but as a result of what has happened the traffic has come to a standstill
honestly have no idea but that's just a ballpark guess

Yeah, it is saying to "load the Emus up into trailers. We are attacking the US at dawn. Kill anyone the emus didn't bother to finish eating. Bring your own chocolate"

tl:dr
Fuck off we're full

Glad I could give false hope to those who worship their cuck cannons:)

Australia is and always will be a nation that hates guns.

>Also I'm now being mugged by some lebos, one is about to knock me the fuc-

>thread still up after 6 1/2 hours
This is the power of expert shitposters.

AR15 soon fellow stalker