BLM the series

So, did anyone else watch BLM the series? Worst fucking writing I've ever seen in my life.

Is it even based on any previous Marvel IP or is it just some new thing that they came up with?

based on previous netflix marvel series. daredevil and jessica jones

"Ook" Cage,
nigger For Hire

I found it to be actively against: ye muh nigga fuc dem whiteys/chinks up

So is it just ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER or has the Luke Cage character been in any comics

It's an established IP, just ties into those 2 shows.

I won't watch it, didn't watch the jessica jones either, but at least it isn't a black superman or a black jimmy olsen tier bullshit.

from the 70's

Is that about white people shooting googles and the googles strike back so the googles are not being shot by the white people who shoot the googles when the black people strike back shooting the white people when the white people shoot the black people and the black people strike back?

heard a clip on the radio and burst out laughing. It was some of the worst acting I've ever heard.

Is his super power being an Angry Black Man?

i facepalmed though half the fucking series its so bad.

How is the show Black Lives Matter ?

A Bullet Proof Nigger

it gets heavily BLM around episode 7

no, he has indestructible skin

At least the bad guy isn't the stereotypical "ebull white businessman"

That's actually kinda accurate. He's kind of a product of blacksploitaion and they went for that vibe. It shows in the soundtrack, they could have used rap.

I'm guessing he is weak against any sufficiently deep water to drown in then.

I have a feeling Cred Forums loved Jessica Jones, I know I did. Too bad to hear about this one not following through.

Idk guys, I think that by now most of us should have learned to take entertainment media for what it is - entertainment.

Almost every writer/director out there is a human being and thus politically biased in some way.

I despise modern nigger culture, but you can't say there aren't some black people who understand the right values and are contributing more to the society than some white trash social parasites.

All in all, I think the series is okay and original as much as 20th super hero show in a row in the last 3 years can be.. There isn't almost any white hate and chimped-out niggers are displayed accurately and distinguished from black people.

Jessica Jones is the epitome of degenerate

Wasn't it always Marvel that rode whatever political curve was going on

That can kill anyone user, but I get the rockfish joke.

these stupid fucks don't who power man is. y'all niggers need to brush up on comics or fuck off

I agree with that, but what I'm trying to say is that if I decide to take a break from politics/studies and watch a 'good guy' bash the evil ones with his super powers, I try not to stress myself with is he pro/anti-something, black/white or religious. Just lay back and enjoy the story until I have to go back to real life.

>"cage"

Yes, he belongs in one.

Joke?

A Bullet Proof Nigger who yells Sweet Christmas and sometimes hits people with a chain with his name on it. Hangs out with a culturally innappropriate white Kung Fu magician once in a while. Not much to him.

Jokes make me laugh. Call 'em how I see 'em.

Fair nuff

that has personality all written all over it. the fuck are you talking about retard?

> nigger
> For Hire

You forgot the fact that they are for hire and not purely altruistic heroes.

Realm of fiction, remember

Why's Cred Forums so intimidated by blacks!

I know! They're just like the ganges river! Dive in! The water's fine!

>Sweet Christmas
>Hits people with chain
I laughed and snot came out my nose

Because they and the leftist muppets who enable them have the power to tear down civilization

Do they even have blacks in Serbia?

>time in history where blacks are getting shot by police for not obeying lawful orders

>make superhero show about belligerent black guy that bullets bounce off of

Its like they're trying to get more niggers to emulate this behaviour.

I cannot rage at this like I normally do OP for the following reasons:

>luke cage is an original Black characters from the 70's so they aren't stealing white heroes and blacking them up
>he actively avoids talking and acting niggerish in fact he almost seems whitewashed in his mannerisms
>his arch nemisis is a gang banging drug slinging harlem coon and he cuts a bloody swath through an army of porch monkeys to get to him

all in all it could be alot fucking worse than it ended up being. and you could almost consider him a positive role model for young black men.....at the very least we might get some young nigs high on PCP running into rival gang gunfire thinking they can deflect bullets which would be hilarious.

Okay.

Forgot pic.

>asking the worlds greatest kebab removers if they still have kebab

>did anyone else watch BLM the series?
Luke Cage, Power Man, isn't a new character. If there was ever a moment to shut the fuck up and let them have their moment it's with him.