Argument Man

What does Cred Forums think of Stefan Molyneux?
Is he...dare I say it...our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAWbggenPk&ab_channel=ZionistReport
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=tfDrqnjfT6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bamp 2

As far as youtube personalities go he's one of the better ones and he's always had a certain amount of following here, despite initially being dead against much of the popular views around here.

Lately though he's been moving a lot further in that direction.

I love him. It's been a struggle watching him grow and take increasingly large red pills, at some point he did seem like he was going to lose it a little but he came out the other side. He's more of an abstract philosophist and leaves his audience wondering what he actually believes in.

He's a cuckold that abandons his philosophies for profit and muh donations the moment he see's new trends

He's the atheist Glenn Beck.

He's a good speaker and he articulates his points, he thinks about similar topics to me but he arrives at different conclusions or simply says things that I didn't think of. While I don't necessarily agree with him on everything or arrive at the same conclusions he does, he seems to consistently desire to improve society and he actively engages with people in his attempt to do so even if they disagree. I like the fact that he (relatively) recently discussed education, how it impacts our children, and how it could be improved which is a topic I have found to be severely under-discussed considering it's incredible importance to the future of our society. Most importantly I like the fact that he's got an argument.

I really, really like him. You can he genuinely cares.

Just waiting for him to accept that Hitler was right

he's a scammer.
most of his links are the first search results in google.

There's a wonderful australian who just posts the best pictures of him

>anarchocapitalist

He looks good bald

Punished Stef
>a man denied his argument

At what point did he start to get more redpilled?

Couldn't say for sure. I only learned about him a few months ago. My guess would be during this election cycle but I'm not totally sure.

No, but I like him anyway.

>a wonderful australian
We're all wonderful m8.

Around the Bataclan attack last year he became almost 1 to 1 with Cred Forums's views but he's always been redpilled when it comes to Mike Brown/BLM, and gun control.

In 2015-early 2016 when a few attacks occured and data about record refugee stream was published.

Just another pathetic halfwit you have elevated to 'celebrity' status because for some reason or other you are obsessed with opinion validation and can't get any real celebrities to do it, so you have to scrounge and get people lower than d-listers suchs as Scott Adams.

>mimimi I'm a slave because I have to contribute to society
That degenerate anarchist rodent needs to put his money where his mouth is and move to Zomia. Then he get eating by a bear, or tiger or shrew or whatever.

Hes a manipulative propagandist douche.

He's an 'anarchist' who believes in no government but supports Donald Trump. He is a disgrace.

>Jewish ancap egomaniac with cult of personality
yeah he is.

Oh wow really? And here I was thinking that this faggot couldn't possibly be more hypocritical.

>supports trump
>disgrace
Pick one, bong

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

He's too much of a materialist for me, plus he's more of an organizer than 'philosopher', but most of his arguments are pretty sound. I can't help but frown at people who try to justify usury though, him and his boy Schiff.

>unironically believes in intellectual utopia wherein everyone adheres to le reason and evidence above all, and that the means to achieve this unachievable ideal entails exposing them to le truth.
>doesn't shill for racial identity politics on an emotional level (what he peddles is all under premise that it is empirically true, and nothing more)

Fundamentally, he doesn't understand the extent to which people cannot be saved from their own stupidity. For that reason he will never be "our guy". Ironic really, given how long he's (the supposed arbiter of truth) been doing this, and how utterly ineffectual his approach has been in making any relevant change in the political paradigm at all.

He's supporting two contradictory notions. He's a hypocrite. He might as well say that he wants Trump AND Clinton to win.

It's his inconsistency, not his support of Trump, that makes him a disgrace.

>and how utterly ineffectual his approach has been in making any relevant change in the political paradigm at all.

How many anarchists does it take to change a lightbulb? Trick question. Anarchists cannot change anything.

He ok but kinda retarded ideas. These libertarian types take the Nap as some sort of universal law.

Hello Labour.

Commies plz out of the empire.

>How many anarchists does it take to change a lightbulb? Trick question. Anarchists cannot change anything.
isn't it 'screw in a lightbulb?'

He started to give a lot more attention to the race issues after the Zimmerman trial.

When he relentlessly calls out the kikes and Zionists, he will be an ally

Jesus Stefan, just reveal yourself on this board and take your place as the leader of the deplorables

I identify as a libertarian. You could not be more wrong.

Wut?

Only real leader of what we represent is Mike Enoch.

>relentlessly
That probably won't happen, but he certainly is aware of the JQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

Why would a mischling shill against his own tribe?

he's jewish bro

He's a rambling man-bitch who once argued that everyone should be allowed to buy nukes.

He's an idiot; a very convoluted idiot - hence why people mistake him for a cult.

I know for a fact that he's addressed this in at least one video, and honestly one sentence is the only necessary response to such a frail argument. It goes like this:
The world is not a perfect place where you can hold views with zero inconsistency.

I dig him.
I like a lot of what he has to say.

However, I have a couple problems with him.
While he is right on the need for government to be smaller and that they are far too intrusive in every aspect of life now, he seems to lean toward the "if we get rid of government, everyone will respect the NAP and peace will reign!" idea, which I think indicates a lack of understanding about human nature. He's so in tune with human nature otherwise, I'm surprised he leans so hard on the NAP.

I also think he has a logical grip on how society treats women vs. men, and the idiocy of claiming that they are the same, or the idiocy of acting like we live in a Patriarchy when so much shit is handed to women (often to the detriment of everyone). However, it seems like a lot of his expression of his opinions about this are tainted by his anger toward his mother (he's talked about her numerous times) and whatever gfs have fucked him over in the past. An issue like identity politics has to be dealt with in cold logic alone, or else you definitely come off as a whiner.

Also, still waiting for him to outright name the Jew.

Besides that, he is a relatively strong voice of reason in a sea of madness, and I genuinely enjoy and respect him.

>ANARCHIST
>SUPPORTS TRUMP

Do you know how WILDLY inconsistent these views are? His level of inconsistency is baffling.

I got to give it to him, I owe him a lot for putting me on the path to getting redpilled. I was never 100% on board with him, started off non-political but culturally surrounded by lefties, had a girlfriend with dyed red hair and all that jazz.

Then he got me into libertarianism and I actually started studying Austrian economics and eventually race and IQ.

He taught me about r vs k selection and that really changed how i looked at improving myself, ditched art and started focusing on ju-jitsu and switched my major to finance.

He's a nutjob but without him I might be a hopeless art student in debt with no career trying to win women over by cucking out.

Apparently his mother was a kike and he seems to dislike her strongly.

Supporting Trump will expand governments power to infringe upon our rights less than supporting Hillary who has already promised to restrict our rights, import more refugees which harms native US citizens, and has threatened to go to war with multiple countries thus continuing our intervention in the affairs of other countries. Trump is also the only candidate at this point who has any hope of defeating Hillary, therefor it is more rational to support Trump than it is to support Hillary, and it is more rational to support a candidate that could possibly win than it will be to support a candidate with no possibility of winning or to abstain from voting at all (thus forfeiting your own political power completely). Anarchists or even simply people like myself who want smaller government must still be beholden to reality, and reality is that we're stuck in a shit system and fixing it is going to be a slow process where we can't just make whatever changes we want. For the next 4 years Trump will be better than Hillary, during his presidency perhaps a better candidate can be found or produced.

It's actually not at all. I think deep down, he knows only whites can ever create his ideal society.

And the only implicitly white nationalist candidate on the ballot is trump.

>Supporting Trump will expand governments power to infringe upon our rights less than supporting Hillary

How could you possibly know this? Because of what Trump says? The vast majority of people running for government positions lie. You are very naive if you trust Trump or Hillary. Just think about what you just typed.

You've missed the times he flat out has said some cultures literally cannot graps the NAP at the time we live in, so holding them to that standard is the equivalent of death.

In my experience he is consistent as fuck and makes the case we should be doing all we can to preserve the only fucking values that can allow the NAP to function.

Self defence of wester civilisation motherfuckers.

I actually forgot to mention in the OP that one thing I really hate about when someone calls into his show is they always harp on about how either good looking or intelligent they are which is really irrelevant and obnoxious.
It's always "I have a 195 IQ" or "I'm probably a 9 on the looks scale."
God I hate faggot callers on radio shows so much.

He is the worst person I have ever seen. Fuck off, asshole!

>You've missed the times he flat out has said some cultures literally cannot graps the NAP at the time we live in
Apparently I did miss those times.
Though I would argue that no human culture that has ever existed, currently or in the past could 100% rely on people voluntarily following the NAP. It seems clear to me that this is due to basic traits in human nature, not simply that we're in the wrong cultures, and thus it will likely never be possible to have any populous society that lives fully by the NAP and without government.

>God I hate faggot callers on radio shows so much.
Agreed. I really wish he'd take just emails instead of calls, so he can cut out all the irrelevant bullshit and get to responding to their point or question.

Piss off, Mohammad.

Addition: also says when sometihng like islam is knocking down your countries door you do not just let it happen, you don't play the game of I'LL BE THE BIGGER MAN HERE.

The bigger man bullshit is something he's said openly multiple times as being a trap that people use against you to cause inaction.

If people are seeking to undermine your culture and attack it's citizens, you better fucking believe you're in the right to defend it, there is no "highground" here, you either fight back or you die.

I'm drunk as fuck in my rambling here, but i've been a long time reader of his stuff, man saved my life when i was a week away from killing myself.

Instead i stopped shitposting just online and shitpost as many facts as i can into people who will listen.

When it comes to saving the west, you're going to be dragged into the mud with the rest, but we're bringing mud wrestling experts while all they've got is a bunch of numales KEKS and ahmeds fucking goats.

we're going to fucking win this shit

You said it man. Nice to see not everyone worships this insufferable narcissist

Don't you dare offend me! I swear by Allah that this is not the last you've seen of me! How dare you assume that I'm a refugee! Maybe I am. Does it matter? Probably not.

That's the great mission in life, is to give actual philosophy and morals and values (depending on your views they're the same thing, i would argue they are) to your children, without the millenia tradition of BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THINGS WORK HURRR, LISTEN TO AUTHORITY CAUSE WE'RE IN CHARGE HURR.

You bring generations of people up on the ability to actually take factual information without crying, apply to their lives and their future and you get people not indoctrinated to hell and back by government schools

Are you going to give some reasons you don't like him, Abu Bakr Al-Stockholm?

Yeah! I say it's about time we fixed Cred Forums.
Let's clean up all of the horrible things being posted here!

You need to leave Sven's country.

I think this is jus some epic meming, but if it isn't you should be fuckign disgusted with yourselfves.

You are not only the biggest advocates of cuckoldry in the known universe, but you're holding those retarded SOCIETY ENDING BELIEFS while also shitposting your hurr durr liberal enlightentened faggotry on Cred Forums

Your life summed up by telling others that ahmeds cock in your wifes ass is a noble ideal to strive towards and all you're doing is posting that in a place, one of the ONLY PLACES who is up in arms against the destruction odf the values that let the technology you're shitposting on exist.

You are actually even more disgusting the people like george soros, because he puts his evil into action.

Your evil is just impotent nothings against people who laugh in your face at how retarded you are.

Lol, no he's not my guy but since Cred Forums loves Jews so much I guess he might be your guy. And stop saying "JQ", it's immature, alienating, and degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

>Molyneux calls out Israelis on their double standards regarding wall and muslim immigration, etc.
>he even mentioned (((coincidences)))
>he explicitly talks about white genocide, culture wars and the (((coincidences))) there with Vox Day
>he had Jared Taylor on the show and literally said he now longer believes in racial equality

Yet obsessed anti-semites call him a kike, even though he was raised Chrsitian, because he has ONE Jewish grandmother.

Agreed, and I think we can make great strides in that direction.

However, there will always be sociopaths. There will always be people who live in peaceful societies, but themselves were raised with a bad childhood, and decide to take advantage of their fellow man.
There will always be people who consider themselves good, but some biological craving will constantly push them toward rape when they can't find fulfilling consensual sex.
There will always be the problem of relative inequality, wherein even if everyone has enough to survive comfortably, the demons of jealousy will affect how they see their more successful neighbor, and they may act upon that.
There will always be people who feel like they need a little more, and when government disbands there will always be warlords and Walmarts with the resources to hire those people and make an army to enforce their will, and you suddenly have government again.

We are a hierarchical species, an emotional and instinctual species, and those facts will always overcome reason for some of us, and those people will always violate the NAP when given enough opportunities.

So that may be the great mission in life for you and your children. It is, in fact, one of the missions in my life for my children. But I am under no illusion that they will only be faced with children who were raised the same way, or that all children raised this way will accept such teaching in every situation.

Until we've overcome such challenges, we'll need to come together as a society and agree to authorize some faction of us to use force to keep things running smoothly for as many of us as possible.

Spent years psychic driving vulnerable young people in creepy call in shows to believe that all families are abusive (even if the only bad thing you have to say about your parents is once your dad yelled at your cat, he'll yell at you until you're crying about it) and if your parents are not anarcho-capitalists or are illogical things like racist, patriotic or religious you need to cut all contact with them and use his message board as your support system. But then his tech guy got him into Cred Forums and now he's done a 180 and become an alt-right traditionalist race realist reactionary since he's realized he'll get more donations seeming less like a cult leader kek.

>defending an anarchist means you're defending society

Goodone. It's really sad to see how well he's got all of Cred Forums thinking he's on their side, he spend something like 7 years destroying white families.

An older family member randomly asked if I've seen "That guy with the FBI statistics about blacks." Molymeme is breaking down barriers, lads. He's reaching the normies.

I like his libertarian philosophy, but he's pretty much a pseudointellectual wreck in other areas.

jesus christ you fucking idiot
believing that the world is better off without government is consistent with believing that certain governments happen to be better for the time being than other governments, and it then follows that it's possible to believe that trump will have create a less bad government than hillary will

man you're so fucking retarded holy shit

Isn't Molymeme the leader of some cult that abducts runaway youths and fucks them up?

Wait what the fuck?

>youtube

he used to tell people to disassociate with abusive family members or friends

he used the term abusive fairly liberally (liberally meaning widely)

Hillary has a political track record of lies, corruption, warmongering, and poor decisionmaking.
Trump has zero political track record, he hasn't helped to start any wars, and he hasn't made any terrible political decisions.

He might, but I don't know that yet either, he would actually have to be given political power before anybody could know for certain what he'd do with it. What I do know is that Hillary's track record is abysmal and she wasn't even president, if she could do so much harm so consistently as secretary of state, how much harm could she do as POTUS?

They are the difference between putting a revolver with a single round to your head and pulling the trigger, or putting a fully loaded shotgun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. One most certainly COULD blow your brains out, but the other one absolutely WILL blow your brains out.

Yeah they also hate "the state" in a country where the people are the state.

But he did disassociate them from their "abusive" families into his cult, right?

I completely agree with that

The people cannot be the state

I watched him for a few years, he expanded my interest in intellectual topics regarding morality and philosophy, I think his general end goal of peaceful parenting and ending state violence are worthy goals, if we could do that then it would solve a lot of societies problems.

One thing I've come to think of a lot as I adopted a libertarian-like position is that if traditionalism is best for the family unit and the so called origin of our morals (it's not, but it is some kind of framework at least) then as we move to be a more rational species that relies on science and empiricism, god and religion are going to go away rapidly, so what moral framework do we use post religion?

I think that's important, I think something UPB-like is going to be the answer to that, I don't necessarily agree with UPB start to finish as an argument but I do think that taking the NAP and extrapolating to be able to make moral judgements is a good replacement for the kind of christian religion, it hits pretty much all the important notes (no murder, rape, theft, damaging of property etc) while avoiding all the stupid ideological beliefs like being gay is a sin and stupid nonsense like that.

I unsubbed from him a while back I like to get diverse points of view on things so I have somewhat of a youtube churn of channels but I still go back to cherry pic videos that seem interesting.

What's wrong with wanting to get the fuck away from family members that want nothing but to harm you?

thanks, meme master

He seems really incapable of taking the things people say the way THEY mean it, and instead impose his own meaning on them so he can refute his own idea rather than theirs.

That said, he does say some clever things from time to time along with a handful of bullshit. Both are pretty much inevitable with the sheer quantity of content there is out there from him.

I think he's a valuable bald little head to have, but I would never pick him as my leader in a situation that called for it.

Oh, and I hate the naming scheme for the youtube videos. "The Truth about" "What they're not telling you" "What they don't want you to know" It's all clickbait, and just claiming something is true doesn't necessarily make it true.

That's just the way the free market is. Sink or swim. If you don't follow the cashflow you're going down.

they also can't screw anything

I support him being shot

>He seems really incapable of taking the things people say the way THEY mean it, and instead impose his own meaning on them so he can refute his own idea rather than theirs

Sounds like a Strawman argument to me.

Fuck him. le persuasion man is our new cult figure. fuck off stefan you filthy irishman.

He is nutty. Always reminds me of a Jehova's witness

when i started spamming the internet with overpopulation memes about 2 years ago. I targeted a bunch of his videos.

Really freaks out the theorists
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

That picture always makes me laugh

Hes jewish and he praised how smart jews are
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAWbggenPk&ab_channel=ZionistReport

Don't forget to DEFOO and donate.

Red-Billed?

>Traditionalism isn't a moral framework

A lot of Stef's stuff is regurgitated Evola, but he never references Evola because he was a Nazi.

>as we move to be a more rational species that relies on science and empiricism, god and religion are going to go away rapidly

thats what we USED to think. But we still can't recreate the pyramids today, does that not empirically state we are worse than those that were closer to god?

His interviews with persuasion man are great.

No, not in and of itself, but it's heavily based around religion which claims to be the arbiter of morals and is definiately some kind of moral framework, no matter how flimsy.

I've never heard or read of Evola I judge the arguments based on their merits and not who else made them and their reputation.

Well in all western societies the non-religious are the fastest growing segments of the population. In the UK we do a national census every 10 years and in 2001 there was about 15% non-religious and 2011 there was about 25% non-religion, so 10% in 10 years or about 1 percent a year.

Furthermore banding of the answers across age groups show that most of religious belief is held by elders and it decreases steadily as you look at younger age groups, which means we can make strong predictions that not only has the non-religious increased 10% but it's set to continue increasing at least at this rate if not higher, we can expect about 35% non-religious by the next census in 2021

So it's going away, and as it does we see decline in traditionalism and tradition family structures and increased degeneracy in society, less marriage, more divorce and less children.

One of our biggest challenges of the 21st century will be replacing religious ethics with rational secular ones, that I'm sure of.

he is very passionate about what he does and seems to enjoy it and he seems generally to be a good guy. however, he is not half as smart and deep as he thinks and that always makes for some cringe when calls himself "philosopher" "intellectual" and so on.
no, molymeme you dont call yourself by such titles, others do for your good ideas and deep thoughts.
he is not half the philospher millmemeial woes is.

I'm a refugee. I live off of your taxes and cash, cuck. You idiots don't even seen to care that I don't have a job and can still leech off your economy.

I hate it when he calls his videos "The Truth About (something)" when that something happened a day or two ago. For a supposed philosopher to call it truth is disgusting. He should call it "The Facts About (something) As We Know Them".

He also offers little philosophical insight when he churns out piles of political dialogues and monologues. Based on how rarely he quotes philosophers even just to liven up his discussions suggests he doesn't do much reading. When he quotes someone, he usually quotes some meme-tier phrase that many people know despite never having read any philosopher's works or even an introductory level book on philosophy.

If you've listened to a handful of his typical videos on current politics, you pretty much don't need to listen to him ever again because he just repeats himself. This part is not really a criticism as it's bound to happen considering how many talks on current issues he puts out.

r u retarded

>implying they can't coexist peacefully
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=tfDrqnjfT6A

Scott Adams has a better prediction this election than Nate Silverstein.

If you are seriously implying he isn't well read, you should go back and rewatch some interviews. Whenever a guest cites a novel, Stefan almost always has read it and is even able quote from it.

HATE PHYSICS

Not that I disagree but wouldn't fact be the truths? Majority of his content is well sourced (yeah sometimes shit sources but in general good enough). That he rants about some self thought meme is annoying as fuck tho

knowledge != wisdom

So you have no awareness of honor and virtue and hence no shame about not having them either. A cuck is still higher in the hierarchy than a parasite. Think about that. The only way you can value yourself at all in your parasitical state is through delusion. If you're a Muhammadan, then you might want to reflect on why your culture and religion produces parasites. In comparison with parasites, any random cuck represents colossal greatness. Bragging about being a parasite means you're basically the bottom of the barrel of humanity aside from the worst criminals. That's a bigger embarrassment than the tears of a hundred cucks.

I imply he doesn't do much reading anymore. He might've done in the past, but I can't remember hearing anything from him that implies he's not resting on his laurels and just churning out talks. Almost all quotes I hear from him are among the most common quotes from authors and philosophers.

Of course it's possible I just haven't heard the talks where he shines with erudition.

When something has just happened, they are partial facts, and some may well be misleading. Truth implies something definitive, the result of careful thought and analysis, something that stands the test of time. Compiling facts that are public knowledge two days after a happening is not definitive. Don't get me wrong, such videos are useful to quickly catch up with some background about a happening. He and his helpers do a good job with collecting all of the known facts into a video. Nonetheless, a philosopher should be especially careful with language and never use words like truth so loosely.

Well the truth about something is represented by the fact of that thing, and he produces a series of the known facts and cites sources for them. I don't really have an issue with that.

You're wrong when you said he's not well read, you can tell his is once you've listened to a lot of his shows and heard him quote from many different sources, he did a degree in history focused on philosophy so to say he's not well read is just flat out wrong.

The channel is more politically motivated right now because of the elections, when they're over it'll go back to being about a more broader range of topics, he talks about all sorts of things. Peaceful parenting, morality and ethics, history, government and libertarianism, he takes personal calls and gives advice. There's a very broad range of content there.

It's not 2015 anymore bro

I didn't claim he's not well-read though. Just that he's resting on his laurels because he doesn't seem to bring anything fresh whenever I listen to a recent talk of his. Recycling fairly commonplace quotes is more like namedropping than insight especially if the quote is not developed further. I'll definitely keep an eye out for his future content though, especially post-election. Of course it would be unreasonable to expect him to bring a lot of fresh insight when he's talking everyday politics.

Why do you constantly ask, in this not-so-subtle form of advertising for the guy?
And why do you fucking idiots always respond to these posts?

saged