Stuff that is so racist it makes even you feel uncomfortable

This African man was displayed in zoo exhibits in the early 20th century. That just seems so fucked up. He eventually killed himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ota_Benga

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
southafrica.net/za/en/articles/entry/article-southafrica.net-cultural-villages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Zk0
youtube.com/watch?v=ewxz0OthiTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Va_EjryTMw8
youtube.com/watch?v=tRTTMNr10u8
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure that africans could never do such a horrible thing.

Half of africa would pay you to put them in a western zoo. Hell, probably half of brazillians aswell.

You just have no idea how good you have it, so you are about to wreck it.

Doesn't make me feel uncomfortable though.

I tried, but nothing.

Who gives a shit

>man

Animals are put in zoo's all the time why should the ooga booga's be any different?

Another thing that makes me uncomfortable was people trying to prove that certain racial groups were good for enslavement, and any of their resistance was considered a mental disorder. From wikipedia:

>In the United States, scientific racism justified Black African slavery to assuage moral opposition to the Atlantic slave trade. Alexander Thomas and Samuell Sillen described black men as uniquely fitted for bondage, because of their "primitive psychological organization". In 1851, in antebellum Louisiana, the physician Samuel A. Cartwright (1793–1863), considered slave escape attempts as "drapetomania", a treatable mental illness, that "with proper medical advice, strictly followed, this troublesome practice that many Negroes have of running away can be almost entirely prevented". The term drapetomania (mania of the runaway slave) derives from the Greek δραπέτης (drapetes, "a runaway [slave]") and μανία (mania, "madness, frenzy") Cartwright also described dysaesthesia aethiopica, called "rascality" by overseers. The 1840 United States Census claimed that Northern, free blacks suffered mental illness at higher rates than did their Southern, enslaved counterparts. Though the census was later found to have been severely flawed by the American Statistical Association, John Quincy Adams, and others, it became a political weapon against abolitionists. Southern slavers concluded that escaping Negroes were suffering from "mental disorders"

Op don't be stupid or naive.

If you want go on a trigger tour of history, there is plenty there for you to self-trigger with.

Jesus christ

Why the hell do his teeth look like that?

>having empathy for nonwhites

Whoa, is that Fudanshi?

Zoos are fucked up in general though

There aren't enough zoos for half a brazillion people!

What, are you going to cry about it? Those humans also thought human flight was impossible and had never seen electricity.

another horrified newfag

I'm racist as fucking hell, at least by Tumblr's definition, but I actually dislike cruelty and mindless hatred.

I have no problem with someone getting up and saying they don't want to associate with blacks or asians or whatever, even if it's very racially charged and they have very strong opinions. But to me, when that crosses over into also enjoying watching the people being killed or tortured or whatever, something has gone wrong.

I always felt like nazi types should show off their superior honor and shit, by not being cruel or power-hungry.

That is sad desu
the pic is anyway

dindu probably had everything he ever wanted, free food free rent. Killed himself probably because he couldnt chimp out and loot stores

kill yourself faggot

>tfw you'll never be a turn of the century gentleman looking at savages while wearing an awesome hat
Feels bad.

jeezus fuck, where did you newfags come from?

>Stuff that is so racist it makes even you feel uncomfortable
No I don't. Animals belong in the zoo.

I mean honestly I always found most zoos to be uncomfortable in the first place.

Like I'll kill and eat an animal/wear it's skin/etc no problem, circle of life and all that. But keeping them in cages and enclosures and pens just always depressed me even as a kid. Like its one thing if you're raising it for slaughter, but with zoos you're letting this poor thing die a slow, maddening death just so parents have something for their brats to oogle at.

Big ass safari parks and mega aquariums and stuff are cool as fuck, though.

The things brits did to the irish to satiate their cuckold fetish.

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

During the Civil War, the Union Army sending black soldiers first as meat shields is pretty funny.

Lots of animals in zoos try to kill themselves

Lack of vitamin C?

all niggers should be in the zoos

fucking no good drug dealers and thugs

what the fuck

>institutionalized racemixing
>institutionalized pedophilic racemixing
THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Tribal warriirs also used to file down their teeth. Keep in mind, these were the tribes that were pissing off chiefs and other Africans.

Instead of just killing them they sold them.

Nah, I saw the mexican video before it was posted on Cred Forums and I didn't blink once. I guess it was the sheer depravity of "normal" and "civilized" americans.

Some of them are much better than others though.

I was on a guided tour in the wolf enclosure in one once. Got to pet them and shit.

bet those Googles were happier than a pig in shit

But what about for conservation and protection of endangered species?
Zoos are necessary for the survival of some the endangered species.

The sanded them down to make them sharp for added attraction.

>Samuel Phillips Verner, a businessman hunting Africans for the Exposition

....... I think I was born a century too late

I just feel uncomfortable talking about anything Cred Forums related. Just been conditioned this way I guess, and it's obvious whoever I speak to doesn't like it.

>the mexican video

fuck off back to wherever you crawled out of kiddo. as far as your whining about americans, we still put blacks on display every single day here

ayyyyy look at the niggers run and jump and sing and fuck ayyyyyyy

fuck that Ota had a great life in captivity, a much better life then he would have had in the wild

africans were and still are cool man, its the niggers who got exported from africa that are fucking shit, wish you could hunt them

The kid in the op article is smiling.

Happy little nigger.

I feel sick.

Niggers belong in zoos.

It's actually more inhumane to leave them fending for themselves. Do you think Detroit is humane?

What the fuck is wrong with all of your retards here?

>wish you could hunt them

soon famalam. let them get a little worse, kill a few more cops and white folk

Of all the examples you give that's not actually that bad when your read about it.

It was more of scientific exibet that got coopted into just another "Freak show" of the time to make more money. Fucked up sure but evil? No not really.

Did he get a mating partner?

then go to bed little sissy

That's a good point. Bit of a grey area I suppose. Admittedly some zoos are better than others, also. If the animals' well-being is the priority and the visitors just a way to gather funds instead of vice versa, then I'd say that organization is on the right track.

Yeah kiwi, he used to jump the SHIT out his cage blanket. It was all crusty and stiff from all that jizz

If you're not an angry sociopath, get the fuck off Cred Forums

Ota Benga was a actual slave that was freedom by the white man and was given work. He made a ton of money at the human exhibit.

So funny enough as fucked up as it was he was still treated much better in America than in africa.

Unless you guys have something important to upload, please refrain from pictures, please. I can't see shit.

False. He had them shaved down before he came to America back when he was a child as part of some ritual.

Will the eternal anglo ever be defeated?
Also article.
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Underrated

I feel bad for actual animals in zoos than niggers

>man

Pygmies are not treated well by their Bantu neighbors. Life in a zoo was likely better than his life in Congo.

>uncomfortable

Nah, not really

lol

that polar bear pic was unnecessary feels OP,
fuck you

Always inter breed your slaves, it helps erase their cultural identity, thus providing more obedient slaves.

I wouldn't throw stones in poo houses.

That's not the reason they did it though.

They still have those here, they are called cultural villages and tourist pay to go watch other people in their natural "cultural" state.

It makes me uncomfortable to go to a people zoo. Not worth the money to go see a dindu in a loin cloth anyhow.

As if the rest of him is just fine

Gtfo we need pics

They did it because mulattoes are much more pleasant to look at than niggers

tigan shh

Can whites and pygmies even directly create offspring? Found nothing on that.

As a member of the Mbuti people,[4] Ota Benga lived in equatorial forests near the Kasai River in what was then the Congo Free State. His people were killed by the Force Publique, established by King Leopold II of Belgium as a militia to control the natives for labor in order to exploit the large supply of rubber in the Congo. Benga lost his wife and two children, surviving only because he was on a hunting expedition when the Force Publique attacked his village. He was later captured by slavers

>returning to your family and friends in your cozy jungle village after a hunt and it's completely wiped out by Belgians.
>being caught like an animal and put in a zoo.

I actually feel pretty bad for the guy.

STILL NOT SORRY THO

southafrica.net/za/en/articles/entry/article-southafrica.net-cultural-villages

google you faggot

what the fuck is this shit

Some Kangz

Only 120$ for a look see at these beautiful kangz and queenz

The murder of Kriss Donald.
So racist it literally does make me uncomfortable.

Oh that's just tourist shit

They can, why couldn't they?

I don't support zoos, not because of some nigger 100 years ago, but because of the unethical treatment of animals in them.

Got any proof?

>L Y N C H B U R G
>Y
>N
>C
>H
>B
>U
>R
>G

checked.

and yeah romania. you gotta prove your insane claims.

They diverged after khoisans, and since whites and bushmen can have children, there's no reason for pigmies to not be able to.

>german gets obsessed with pygmy breeding
>cannot believe it's real
>you got any proofs of human/pygmy interbreeding?

The Irish had a rich history of slaving abd slave markets so how is this any different? Are you accusing the brits of cultural appropriation?are you plating the oppression Olympics?
Also they were getting shipped off by barbary pirates too.

>rustled scot is rustled

I think you missed the part about.
>INSTITUTIONALIZED
>PEDOPHILIC
>RACEMIXING
And the fact they only used african men and irish women.

>In defense of the depiction of Benga as a lesser human, an editorial in The New York Times suggested:

>We do not quite understand all the emotion which others are expressing in the matter ... It is absurd to make moan over the imagined humiliation and degradation Benga is suffering. The pygmies ... are very low in the human scale, and the suggestion that Benga should be in a school instead of a cage ignores the high probability that school would be a place ... from which he could draw no advantage whatever. The idea that men are all much alike except as they have had or lacked opportunities for getting an education out of books is now far out of date.

Hard to imagine that the New York Times were once sensible.

>MOMMMY DIDN'T LOVE ME :((((((

have a redpill newfag

The last good thing Belgium did before succumbing permanently to non-countryship

>thing that makes me uncomfortable

So you have no proof either.

Why don't you just go to the Congo, buy a pigmy girl from some bantu slaver and see for yourself?

Congenital siphilis

Fake and gay

haha no it is not, nice try newfag

classic eternal anglo villainy

Trying to talk to brits about the irish is alot like trying to talk to Cred Forums about leftists

fuckoff nog before I graffiti your face.

keep your garbage-tier "LE DOGE" reddit memes up your ass where it belongs you newfag cuck

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Btw, I'm a refugee. Thx Swedecucks

This is the way I feel. We were hardwired with sympathy and logic. One was bound to outweigh the other, and at that point when sympathy superseded logic, That's when we lost our sense of humanity. WE SHOULD'VE NEVER LET THEM OUTTA THE ZOOS.

you got to pet a wolf? i assume they were young

No, it isn't.

This sounds unlikely, as Soros is trying to force Israel to become more "diverse".
Google Soros and Israel. They seem to want his head on a platter.

>tfw you realise the only reason why whites get picked on racism is because we bothered to write about it

I wonder how much white poonaner olé Ooblyboobly got on tour? Was he the then equivalent of a rapper?

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

Kek he died in Lynchburg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

It's funny how retarded anthropology and taxonomy is.

Pygmies (and Khoisan and Melanesian people like Australian Aboriginals and New Guineans) are considered homo sapiens because we can produce viable offspring (just like homo sapiens and homo neanderthalensis could), and yet when they discover an ancient pygmy skeleton on a remote island, they go off and claim that it's of a different homo species.

Mental gymnastics are the worst gymnastics. Why not just accept that other human species survived into the modern age and classify them accordingly?

>He eventually killed himself.

He was 4'11" of course he killed himself.

Manlets. WWTL.

We should put the Googles in zoos, and give the land back to the animals.

No amount of butthurt by the rest of the world will make me feel guilty about the Congo.
Rubber and uranium were absolutely worth it.

>Getting uncomfortable at racism

I don't think this is the place for you. Reddit's probably more your speed.

>Benga lost his wife and two children, surviving only because he was on a hunting expedition when the Force Publique attacked his village. He was later captured by slavers.

can't believe people even say we are the same sub species

it should be considered bestiality or at the very least an extreme form of dysgenics to breed with these people

the fucking missing link

seriously, why is this diversity pushed on us? it's a crime against humanity to undo tens of thousands of years of evolution through dysgenics

How's that any different from what they do to niggers today?

halfway between man and chimp

in the way that the Left has invented "white privilege" we should invent a word for the inherent inferiority of brown races and their inability to perceive the world around them with the capability that we do

Are you familiar with the case?

No one else has ever bred slaves with different slaves who were underage. Especially not muslims.

sourc pleadcese4

You need a source for underage sex in a muslim caliphate in an era before laws about consent?
And why would they care if their black slaves fucked their white slaves?

>roses are red
>violets are blu
>this guy hunts down pedophiles
>and beats 'em to death

He's gunna end up behind bars eventually given statistical average so why the fuck not make some money off it?

poor pygmies, really interesting, are they human?

>died in Lynchburg

>In 1914 when World War I broke out, a return to the Congo became impossible as passenger ship traffic ended. Benga became depressed as his hopes for a return to his homeland faded.[27] On March 20, 1916, at the age of 32, he built a ceremonial fire, chipped off the caps on his teeth, and shot himself in the heart with a stolen pistol

>stolen pistol

this is why people are still racist, pistols are not cheap

>I take racism seriously

Which Mexican video?

ETERNAL ANGLO

Cuck

Might I redirect you edgy angsty teenager to someplace more appropriate, say MySpace for instance ?

You can even have roattion black skulls :3

>shot himself with a stolen gun

Dindu nuffin

This tbqph.

I don't feel anything for a suicidal pygmy who lived over a century ago .. sure either was bad for the poor cunt but,

Well...

We should be treating polar bears a bit better in this current year senpai

is that a chink or a nigger? i really can't tell

Aren't a good deal of american flags on pol "irish"?

thats actually pretty sad. looked like a nice kid

Black slaves in the mussie world had their dicks cut off and were forbid from having children.
Its the only thing they got right.

being racist without a point is stupid as fuck

i can understand wanting to protect your own race and culture. but putting some little boy in an enclosure and feeding him bananas doesnt help your race and its just inhumane degenerate way to act, period

edge-right like you make proper right wing points look stupid. you're a useful idiot, probably some jewish cock sucker too. jews love things like the op

No, you're not. You're just a cuck

Makes me feel happy tobh

Chimps go in the zoo.

Cuck

are you jewish? you seem to follow a similar guideline to their approach to America

or we could just invent a term demonstrating our superiority over other races. something like "white privilege"

>Verner discovered Ota Benga while 'en route' to a Batwa village visited previously; he negotiated Benga's release from the slavers for a pound of salt and a bolt of cloth
Then he is displayed with other googles at St. Louis Fair
>Benga accompanied Verner when he returned the other Africans to the Congo. He briefly lived amongst the Batwa while continuing to accompany Verner on his African adventures. He married a Batwa woman who later died of snakebite, and little is known of this second marriage. Not feeling that he belonged with the Batwa, Benga chose to return with Verner to the United States
Then he spends some time in the Bronx Zoo, fairly happy until some black pastor pressured the zoo into releasing him, assumes custody. Immediately gets placed in an orphanage ends up in a tobacco factory.
>In 1914 when World War I broke out, a return to the Congo became impossible as passenger ship traffic ended. Benga became depressed as his hopes for a return to his homeland faded.[27] On March 20, 1916, at the age of 32, he built a ceremonial fire, chipped off the caps on his teeth, and shot himself in the heart with a stolen pistol
TLDR The monkey loved being a monkey until he had to get a job, then shot himself because he could not go back to monkeyland.

>Height
>4 ft 11 in (150 cm)

Manlets belong in the zoo.

BLM supporters should be thrown into zoos

Africans murder and eat albinos because they believe it will cure diseases.
They are not even stone-age creatures.

Wait he's not... SHIT OUR NIGGER ESCAPED NO WONDER WHY IT SMELLED BETTER IN HERE GET THE SHOTGUN!

This is possibly the gayest thread I've ever seen.

>there is any other point to being racist other than hatred

Cuck

You do realize that circuses from the same time period had freak shows, right?

With strongmen, and fat people, and bearded ladies, and midgets, and people born with deformities. It was a different time.

Nobody had seen a real life Pygmy before. Nowadays we can see them on tv documentaries and learn about them, but they didn't have television back then.

It wasn't out and out racism, but human curiosity and scientific ignorance.

Image for a second that you're an ignorant person before global communications, imagine that you come across a new land and see these foreign animals that speak in clicking noises like animals and visibly look about as different from a regular person as a chimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Zk0

Could you really condemn these people for viewing and treating these people like we do animals today?

Some day in the future people are going to look back at us and think we were barbaric savages for the way we treat animals.

Don't you people see the only thing that is certain is that our morals will change? What you think is right today will change tomorrow.

I hold nothing against ignorant people for seeing dark blacks as animals. The idea of judging people in the past by morals we have today is utterly ridiculous.

I'd pay to see a pygmy.

I seriously wish everyone would look at this video and see if they can honestly say to themselves these don't look like apes in an exhibit.

Get back in the oven, Shmuel.

>The muslims also did it
Youre really not helping your case here m8

>fake country on par with real countries in terms of mass butchery
Can France and Netherlands just annex you already?

And rape babies as an HIV cure causing babies to die or suffer serious injuries and also be infected with HIV.

Also reminder that the President of South Africa Jacob Zuma
>said he showered after sex with an HIV-positive woman, thinking this would reduce his risk of being infected.

Also in South Africa:
>Among children, a 2007 survey by CIET found 60% of both boys and girls, aged 10 to 19 years old, thought it was not violent to force sex upon someone they knew, while around 11% of boys and 4% of girls admitted to forcing someone else to have sex with them. The study also found that 12.7% of the students believed in the virgin cleansing myth.
>In a related survey conducted among 1,500 school children in the Johannesburg township of Soweto, a quarter of all the boys interviewed said that 'jackrolling', a term for gang rape, was fun. Furthermore, more than half the interviewees insisted that when a girl says no to sex she really means yes. It is also noteworthy that those in this study were school children as age is significantly associated with rape. Men from ages 20–40 are more likely to have raped than younger or older men.

Congo:
youtube.com/watch?v=ewxz0OthiTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Va_EjryTMw8

youtube.com/watch?v=tRTTMNr10u8

Seriously. All of them?
There were literally millions of them
Look up the arab slave trade.
They didn't castrate the millions of christian slaves either.
You're thinking of harem slave guards

people on the boat seem less civilized tbqh

Considering the scale of the black slave trade in the Arab world over the centuries, it's telling how few negroid people there are in their societies. Either they killed them or made it impossible for males to have offspring or killed babies in the womb on a large scale. Obviously they did something to prevent their countries from looking like a large American city.

>Animals in Zoo

Where does seem to be the problem?

>you now realize this is destiny of EU because locals want too much money for work

fucking politicians...

Yes because the muslims had institutionalized pedophilic racemixing where they exclusively used african men.
You brits are disgusting.

>I'm racist as fucking hell, at least by Tumblr's definition
So not at all?

that's really sad

the polar bear i mean

>had
they have lol

You didn't finish the sentence.

Why? Because his paws didn't make it into your wonton soup?

>paws
what are you, stupid?
the liver is the only part of those to eat, we pull it out and throw the rest back, maybe it grows a new liver, i don't know
you have to slice it very very thin to avoid dying when you eat it, japanese folded knife is required

>THIS MAKES ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE!
>GRRRRR
You know, this still goes on, but instead of them being in one kept area, its rich fucking white people going into the middle of nowhere to see them the same way.
>Oh look at the mighty Agawagabingbong tribe as they bury their young due to starvation.
>What an illustrious people they are!
>Now let us tonate a toilet to them that they can never use without pluming.
>And Apple Laptops that cant be used without electricity.
>We are truly good people.

Least at zoos they got fed, took care of, and everything else, now its a zoo with no benefits.

It's not anywhere near as cruel as to what you gooks do to the whales.

fag

So this is why they want racemixing so bad

>complaining about birthday hats
Fuck off

>mfw this is exactly what the EU elites are doing right now

We gonna come get u once Juju Malema takes over you racist asshole. Moerskont

Why haven't they sent Mossad after him?

> On March 20, 1916, at the age of 32, he built a ceremonial fire, chipped off the caps on his teeth, and shot himself in the heart with a stolen pistol

that's hardcore

They did but they used you lot. It's why you're so brown looking

.Have you really never met middle eastern and north Africans with broad noses prognathic jaws or coarse curly hair? A half breed black and middle easterner isn't going to notice like they would in a white society are they?

And I'm not being funny but when you look at coptic christian portraits of Egyptians before they got islam ed they're a lit fucking whiter.

You ever wonder of the reason the "golden age" of islam devolved into what it is now because they racial blood poisoned themselves?
Is it surprising the higher casts and ruling families don't look as brown retarded or peasanty?

The only thing that makes me uncomfortable about it is that we no longer do this.

>shot himself in the heart with a stolen pistol
>stolen pistol

The BBC.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Thread OP's always have to have a pic, therefore a hat

>height
>4 feet 11 inches
LMAO

Zookeepers nowadays are much more compassionate to the animals. An African is much better off in a zoo than in the wild.

This makes me upset I have both Irish and English ancestors :(

>“forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.”
>somehow this implies that "it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company."
gotta elaborate on that, dracula

Fuck off edgelord