Trump sends for Farage to prep for nextdebate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

>Nigel Farage flew to the US last night to coach Donald Trump ahead of his next presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

>The former Ukip leader will give the Republican nominee tips on how to defeat Mrs Clinton ahead of their second meeting in eight days' time.

>And Mr Farage – praised for his debating skills during the EU referendum campaign – will also offer help in the build-up to the final clash, which is on October 19.

meme magic is real, thank you current year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhnYFRu4ao
youtube.com/watch?v=j4EEH4lRnlA
youtube.com/watch?v=zJIqNnZAgSU
youtube.com/watch?v=e3nDb2pr-As
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mG_D-Pyf7H4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816674/Can-t-shake-cough-Clinton-chokes-rally-minutes-s-aided-set-stairs.html
youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw?t=2m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the rat was gonna help

Nigel has already defeated the globalists in the EU with their UK agenda, he is the man to get in for the serious prep, ratto is just there to offer support.

So I suppose this is the Yoda training Luke Skywalker moment.

>will also offer help in the build-up to the final clash
Nuke 'em Nigel!

we expect him back

this is just like trump.

it reminds me of when he wanted bill fucking gates as an advisor on the internet

he finds the best people. simple but effective.

we need him back to keep BTFOing lefties like a champ.

Based af. Thank you Nigel for all you do

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

CAN'T BARRAGEY

CAN'T BARRAGE

>are nige resigned from ukip
>flies to america to be trump's advisor

I'm looking forward to the greatest 8 years of our planet.

Nigel is saving the world one day at a time. God bless that man.

Nigel is a tough lad. I didn't even know before that he had cancer.
Also getting hit by a car and surviving a plane crash which I knew.

Way too late. Trump was woefully unprepared to face a crowd that wasn't already in support of him.

Trump's candidacy feels like some kind of anime. First he's laughed at by all, then he becomes stronger and stronger, loses against his archenemy once, gets trained by a master and becomes even stronger.

Britain might be old but she still takes care of her young

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ

It doesn't matter because Trump has no supporters anymore and all of you would rather elect a crook and a war criminal for President just because she's supposedly more racist and anti-Semitic.

The lot of you are defeatist cucks who don't deserve Trump's support after he will win this.

>The British save the world 4 times in history.

Nige PM and President Trump union to lead America and Europe against the globalists when?

what kind of nigger flag is that

>trump saying GOOD MORNING during a debate at night
>mr trump it isnt mornin
>YOU ALL LAUGHED BUT YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARENT YOU?
MAGA

>888
Ask your post number.

>YOU ALL LAUGHED BUT YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARENT YOU?
I can imagine him saying that

>0.10c has been added to your account

Nige isn't an MP. Sadly, no real chance that he'll ever be PM.

Anglo Empire when?

so a racist is supporting a racist.what a shock!

jk but you know someone will spin that shit.

SOON

>shilling
>for Trump

He has no organizations and Clinton supposedly has CTR, you fucking Aborigine.

>implying the united states isn't technically already an empire

britbongs to the rescue

Just imagine all the candidates having stands and you have a fresh JoJo story right out the oven.

He died in the Berenstein timeline. He is here to save us from 10000years of darkness.

based as fuck

farage literally hearing the horn of trump and flying the same day to lend his hand to help the emperor of mankind

>yfw when are Nige wins the referendum and a Presidential election of the fucking USA.

How can one man be so based.

>CTR now shills for Trump

How fucking retarded are you?

Made me think of this

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhnYFRu4ao

>Trump with Farage bantz
Just imagine.

WTF!? LOL!!!

>Trump runs offstage and tags Nigel in
>Nigel runs on stage and RKO's Hillary
>He takes the mic
>"Isn't it funny?"

>RKO's Hillary

I love Nigel. Yet, make no mistake, americans don't refer to themselves as "little people". Our egos won't allow it.

Thanks for the help, dad! We're going to make Britain and America great again!

Should I call you Vertically challenged instead?

and look at the thanks we get

Thank you!

after the civil war? yes totally because losing the civil war was the death of the idea of a republic.

right now i'd hardly call us a empire we got sold to the jews for over half a century now.

Farage never had the discipline to be effective in debates and usually had poor performances. He fed off of being the punching bag of the establishment too much. This worked for his movements simple message of being anti-establishment but made him look a bit pathetic and loony in debates.

Being anti-establishment works in one off referendums but as Farage has shown it fails to get a leader of a big movement elected as an MP 5 times in a row.

Thank you, late as usual the yanks are but thank you and save the west already would you

Have you seen Americans? We are quite literally not "little people."

Pic related = probably the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Soon lad.

We prefer Horizontally Exceptional

Hopefully this makes a difference. We were all told that Trump was training with "top people" before the first debate and it didn't end up too well. The problem is that Trump has a lot of good ideas but sometimes doesn't know how to express them like a "professional politician". Hillary has some fucking terrible ideas but expresses them in a way that makes them seem nice or at least not so bad. She's made her whole career out of giving speeches and bullshiting people for decades. This gives her a huge advantage over Trump weather you want to admit it or not. But, considering all this and the fact that the moderator was biased Trump still did fairly well. I really don't think that anybody "won" the last debate in terms of making points. But if you're going by who was more well spoken and posssibly more appealing to undecided voters then Hillary won. Luckily, Trump can take this as a lesson (along with training with Nigel) and come out stronger in the next to debates. The worst thing that can happen though is him being told by "yes men" that his last performance was perfect. If that happens he'll get cocky and might even do worse than the last time. I'm guessing that most likely won't be the case, but this election has heen extremely unpredictable.

Never 4get, sent this video to my dad the morning of brexit and convinced him just in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4EEH4lRnlA

why doesn't he just get newt

nice one

We can discuss your kebab removal problem on Nov 9th.

Get used to it, famdragon. We've saved the world a gorillion times and everybody hates us.

>beg for help
>get help
>WHY ARE YOU HELPING ME? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! FUCKING AMERICANS!

can we borrow him for a while lad, he deserves a good holiday

but what you said has been factually proven wrong, the man is excellent in public debates. The reason why he hasnt been elected is because he only ran once and isnt a politician.

You seem butthurt, your probably pro-remain too right?
Tears = delicious.

Nigel Farage is thoroughly zionist inbred. Look at his eyes. The Jews want England to stay the central financial hub and they want to weaken the EU because, even though Merkel as a leader is disastrous, it made Germany the strongest European power and its economy flourish. Brexit was a pure Jewish-isreali scheme- they knew Deutsche Bank would collapse and they spared Great-Britain the misery that would ensue (a little bit mercy for the english goy) The big eye sockets is a prominent feauture of Anglo-Jews. Any man who praises Churchill cannot be a friend of the white man.

He'll never be an MP either because all the other parties band together to keep him from winning under first past the post. Heres a pic of the labour and tory candidates campaigning 'against' each other in south thanet (the constituency farage was running in) in the last general election.

>MFW US and Britain team up to BTFO the fuck out of the globalist scum.

Hold still.

No fucking way

>alt right nonces get this upset when anyone suggests that Nigel isn't perfect

Thanks for having our back dad

Beautiful.

he isnt perfect, he just isnt terrible at public debates like you said.

This one always makes me emotional

He's ran for election as an mp 5 times now m8

Wew lad, meme magic is fucking real.

Get on your knees ,and praise KEK!

>JUST

There's going to be a whole generation of Nigel's get ready for it faggot. Bangladesh already has some.

I like watching western elections. It is crazy as fuck not like in our country where even opponents openly vote for the current president

Jesus Christ, it's not even subtle how rigged those votes are. I've never seen that many.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJIqNnZAgSU

this always made me emotional, such a passionate and articulate bloke, watching him struggle with the tears in his eyes as he talks about his vision for the county.

rare

>posting an ultra rare oc pepe
bad move newb, now it's worthless haahaha

Bump

R-rare.

test

>elections in Boratville

youtube.com/watch?v=e3nDb2pr-As

Disco Nige is feeling smug

fucking kekd

there's a battle going on between Jewish elites, by the way, or rather, they are playing with each other (deep down they are still allies and friends, the zionists and globalists alike, but the world is their chessboard and they are just having fun with each other, brexit was just another move)

>like you said
Calm down lad. It was another poster that said that.

I agree though. The man is toxic. Boris and Gove were so right to sideline him during the Brexit campaign.

It was absolutely tragic him popping up on results day like a UKIP John Terry, wanting the trophy having not been on the pitch all campaign.

so whats the big news? He is not a politician and is highly contraversial, he was never going to get elected in as anything? He has been far more efficient as a non political activist, he fucked up at times but its just funny how you pro-remain cucks treat him as if he failed at everything when he ultimately got what he wanted.

I was probably 50/50 for the whole campaign but I'm glad I voted remain in the end. Ukip had for too long duped Labour voters that they were anything other than a free market party. There is nothing wrong with this if you're from middle England but it was dishonest to those who actually wanted manufacturing jobs back and a cut down of immigration.

Farage was only for the reduction of EU immigration and customs rules. Again Farage in the big debates didn't really deliver concise messages. He was only really effective talking about the "little people" and hounding the Eurocrats where they couldn't respond.

>being this much of a bitter remain cuck

Trump is certainly no Farage, our Nige would destroy Hilary in a debate. Trump unfortunately is pretty dumb, petty and childish.

WHEN I ANNOUNCED IN 2015 YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

WELL I HAVE TO SAY, YOUR NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU?

>tfw you remember 30% of tower hamlets voted out

Trump 2.0 will be demolish Hillary on the 9th

this, lol.

They get emotionally triggered by farage and absolutely refuse to see anything other than him being muh ebil toxic rayciss

He stumbled a bit on a few answers but most of the things he did bad on were the meme questions. Birth certificate, global warming, rosie O'Donnell. Hillary was selling shit boxed up with a nice bow, but if normies aren't able to catch that shit when it's spun by the media then it's no surprise they didn't catch what she was doing with her statements.

I think the biggest mistake Trump made was not going for the kill like usual; the emails comment and reference to her security being poor and the dnc fucking over bernie could've killed her if he had forced her to comment about it. I'd like to believe that he pulled back to appear more presidential or less temperamental, or to lure her into a false sense of security but I'm somewhat worried that some stupid meme topic like eminent domain or muh bankruptcies might cost him.

Every other time he's appeared to pull back or to look like he's losing, it's all been a ruse. Though the debate with rubio and cruz flogging him from both sides may have been him skillfully exiting a bind rather than rusing.

What if trump is really preparing with el rato but this Farage thing is just misinformation so Hillary tries to prepare for The Farage but instead gets cruz missiled?

He helped call a referendum. I would argue that he is one of the more influential people of this decade. Not as much as merkel, she changed a whole nations demographic.

>muh bankruptcies might cost him.

See that's what I don't get.

"I have my name on over 500 companies, and I filed for restructuring - not full dissolution, just restructuring - six times. That's just under 99% success rate, can you name me a single politician with a number like that? Certainly not Hillary."

And boom, like a fucking nuke.

Why didn't he just prepare the first debate, the most important one?

Farage couldn't even destroy Nick Fucking Clegg so there's no way he would fair much better.

LOL.

> THE JEWS WANT TO WEAKEN THE EU

Holy shit you're a sperg. You think we don't know which side the (((establishment))) was on throughout the election?

you cunts can't see the forest from the trees.

RAREFLAG

Are you kidding? Every single time there was a debate, Leave went up in the polls.

>Alt right Nigel Fanboys BTFO

lol, good one.

make them think farage is taken seriously as a political operator over here.

what's he gonna say? hey donald, just go to a pub and get some photos with a pint in your hand. job done.

???? I remember that debate, even normies thought that Farage wrecked that kid
>t-t-t-tu-r-rn ba-back time

Yeah, yeah, muh carl the cuck, except I actually made a relevant point right after

You said:

>The reason why he hasnt been elected is because he only ran once and isnt a politician.

Both of which are demonstrably untrue. He has ran for parliament 5 times and has been an MEP for the last 17 years, many of those as leader of a parliamentary group.

>pro-remain cucks

Ive been a card holding member of UKIP since 2008 and regularly canvass and leaflet drop for my local UKIP candidates m8, I'm just pointing out that you are talking complete bollocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

>Are Nige will die in your lifetime

>Nigel achieves Brexit
>b-but he's not a serious politician

What's up with Dailymail comments?

It always used to be a bastion for UKIP and anti-globalist, but recently it has become very Correct The Recordey.

Any UKbros noticed this as well?

Are you some sort of window licking spastic?

You aren't an Empire. That will come when the idea of a Republic fails, as it has constantly throughout the history. See Rome for example Monarchy -> Republic -> Back to Monarchy

Farage is a good orator. This is what Trump needs. Well that and some facts. I don't think he can make up 30 years of experience in a couple of weeks so he should get to know what he will do in more detail and spend the rest of the time hitting Clinton with questions about the SAP she had on her home server.

>she changed a whole nations demographic.
This will be analysed in more detail but those ships were being rescued for a year off the cost by Italian ships. If the number in Germany stops at around the 1 million mark it will be a largely insignificant number compared to the Turkish waves and in Britain.
>I would argue that he is one of the more influential people of this decade
The question is in what way was he influential. The leave campaign was an outcry, all of the working class wore their dissent as a badge of pride. People often feel embarrassed after acting in this manner, like how might I add for balance the Remain campaign too. It just depends how much of Brexit might actually make sense to mitigate this sentiment.

>Nigel achieves Brexit

You alt right nonces actually believe this, don't you?

There has been no Brexit. There will be no Brexit. Every day that passes makes the result of a non binding advisory referendum easier to ignore.

Yes, yes, "The plebs are totally realizing how right we were after their silly temper tantrum"

Holy fuck. Quick question man, Whats the deal between you and Kazakhstan? According to Borat you guys have a nasty grudge.

>Trump calls in Nige
>Nige calls in Dan Hannan

Holy shit i would cream myself

Your tears only make me stronger.

wow

That's a definite sign he will be going full savage with ultimate banter levels for the next debate

No Tory was capable of rallying the working class and getting them to vote out, sure dissent was a part of it, but immigration is the reason people are dissenting. Nige targeted the people the Etonians wouldn't touch, the man in the pub, the man on the council estate, the English folk who USED to be looked after by the government before they were shunned in favour of foreigners.

Call it an outcry and dismiss it that way if you really must, but Nigel was the man who channeled and urged on that outcry.

That was in 2013 wasn't it lad? Nigel absolutely fucking destroyed him.

As I said before he liked to be the punching bag of the establishment (subconsciously) and the Remain campaign headed by Cameron's and Gideots arrogance imploded because of this.

In an actual *leadership* debate you need to be forceful and set the narrative. Otherwise you get backed into a corner and hopelessly swinging like Trump did the other night.

They're probably going to put Rato in a dress, slap some lipstick on him, drug him up real good and make him roleplay Hillary in debate prep.

MORE... I NEED MORE TRUMP AND FARAGE VIDEOS WHEN?

Right? I don't get it either. The only explanation I can think of is he knows normies don't listen to the facts and the longer you make your explanation, the less likely they are are to pay attention the whole way through.

Maybe he keeps it on the table so they'll keep using it instead of something potentially more damaging? Although considering they've been trying to find something more damaging and haven't so far....

There's so many ways to spin this and he just doesn't.

Is that todd grisham

>date starts
>donald takes a deep breath
>ISN'T IT FUNNY?
>WHEN I SAID I'D BE NOMINATED, YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME. WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

The debates were probably past his bedtime back in 2013 m8

>This will be analysed in more detail but those ships were being rescued for a year off the cost by Italian ships. If the number in Germany stops at around the 1 million mark it will be a largely insignificant number compared to the Turkish waves and in Britain.

I doubt that Germany had a single year of immigration like the last one

Do you really need to bait?

>In an actual *leadership* debate you need to be forceful and set the narrative. Otherwise you get backed into a corner and hopelessly swinging like Trump did the other night.

Trump got fucked because the stupid shit he said before caught up with him

This year has been an absolute memefest, despite the fact that the future of liberty pretty much hangs in the balance

>Alt-right
What is this?
>There will be no Brexit
Theresa has already said that we will trigger article 50 in February next year and Liam Fox has said we'll have a hard Brexit.

Wasn't he also getting help from the Prince of all Conservatives, Ted Cruz?

>Top 10 yaoi anime pairings

>What is this?
Gay pride parade according to your Prince Milo

>that remainer denial

>Watching a brexit debate
>Really don't know shit about brit/EU policies
>Some blonde chick on the leave side says something that i can't remember that's apparently wrong
>Debate moderator calms everyone down and uses Nigel as a fact checker

The man knows his shit, everyone knew it, and the remain campaign didn't stand a fucking chance.

I'm not alt-right m80, I'm an old-fashioned Socialist.

>I doubt that Germany had a single year of immigration like the last one

They had a few years of similar emigration in the 40s though :^)

No help, just an endorsement

Thanks for the help dad. I know we had our problems when we were younger but I always knew you cared about us.

Can't barrage

the rat offered debate preparation help. he was a master debater at harvard apparently.

Sorry for late answer. We have great relationship. Neither we uzbeks nor kazakhs know why Borat portrayed us as enemies. We just have friendly rival in many sports like soccer and boxing

It kinda didn't show in the primaries after he stabbed trump in the back...

ok dad
he just wants to MAGA for now
we'll give him back soon.

TRUMP FARAGE JONES 2016

ASSHOLE UZBEKISTAN

We will call him Mr Brexit.

>*cuts Hillary's throat* on stage
>You're not laughning now

El Rato is probably still sore about the delegates but it's a good opportunity for him to regain """""some"""""" respect

RARE

top notch

THE FARAGE

Holy shit, this is like an anime

anti-trump, anti-brexit cucks will be so salty when are nige helps a trump victory

Makes me love the Farage even more, if such a thing is possible.

did he died

I wonder how far we will go before we finally break the stratosphere of this fucking politisphere with all these damn dank memes

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=mG_D-Pyf7H4

remainer butthurt always makes me smile

Trump, Brexit, and the next Eurozone crisis are the Triumvirate of happenings in our time, and Nigel was involved in all three.

What a fucking guy

refugees welcome

>inbred

Hes of French or Belgian descent, lives in England and has married a German.

Orthodox Ukranian refugees are welcome, of course my friend

Come on lad, you can't miss out wakey wakey in a wakey wakey collage.

And I am the Duke of Westminster

LOL!

based alliance

our nige

sorry m8, thanks for getting my back

Farage has the most comfy voice ever.

ISNT IT FUNNY

>tells facts
>"NO UR RONG"

ok user

>Including the Caliphate of Cucknadia-istan

>fat nigger using punctuation of full stop after quote marks

These are bots, not real people. It's just shills trying to make a narrative. Not that Twitter matters.

marvelous

So someone to make up lies for Trump?

I thought he was fine in that department by himself.

>not that twitter matters

tell that to the retards that are RTing TRump's twitter meme magic that has helped him get this far

>tfw based Farage uncucks two countries this year

>He wasnt even a part of the campaign that released those claims

is your media still circle jerking over something that didnt happen?

He's the descendant of Huguenots forced to flee France by Louis XIII persecution of them.

not a good thing

Trump needs to know the issues and maintain his demeanor

Whats a Brit going to do?

kek wills it

czech'd

Farage wasn't allowed to be a part of the (((official))) campaign.

Nice try though Ghengis.

THANK YOU BASED FARAGE TRUMP-FARAGE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP MAGA MBGA!!!!

Nah, Mohammed, nah.

>yesterday a white english man called me a foreigner

well you are m8

Trump definitely needs the help. He's got plenty of ammo to kill Hillary 10 times over, he just needs to keep his cool and deliver it.

Queen should've been more vocal about Brexit
it is a Constitutional Monarchy after all

In Britain they started beating Poles, Finns, Swedes etc. after the referendum. Which white immigrants would be the stand-ins for Muslims and Mexicans in USA?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html

he never made that claim

This didn't actually happen.

Shillbots. Literally. Same thing has been happening off and on with the Yahoo comments which are normally redpilled as hell. You'll see either a bunch of generic names with the same exact comment made many, many times--just under the different names, or as with the Daily Mail, one shill comment with twenty thousand bot likes.

I could not hate, loathe and despise Hillary, Obama and their criminal empire more.

POST YFW TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT AND NIGE BECOMES PRIMEMINISTER IN 2020

GOLDEN
>nonces
Speak English ya bucktoothed redcoat bastards!

I think these debates are a terrific time to throw shit at her which we know to be true but which the MSM WON'T COVER. Like the full BS about that idiot "Stonetear" and how the Secretary of State and the President told this fool they wanted to commit a criminal act and he went to fucking Reddit to ask people how to do it, kek.

Most people don't know about this! It will horrify them. Debates get bazillions of people to watch so fling the shit for fuck's sake, open people's eyes, get the dirt on Hillary out there, it's a great opportunity.

It's the fags

>telling the english to speak english
the arrogance of yanks kek

but she has been, m8

he still never made the claim and the only people I have heard beaten are eastern Europeans who like Mexicans take a lot of low skilled labour in this country why do you think they are being attack by working class

>tfw no queen backs trump headline

Bloody, but unbowed.

I once went to a strange but very good restaurant in LA which was literally called Uzbekistan and was full of Uzbeks. It was a wild evening. Great people, and so much wine. Good times, good times.

>The protagonist loses his first duel with the big bad
>Goes on a training arc
>Calls for the venerable ancient to teach him

Literally just like my Japanese anime

>Protag and Villain draw in the second encounter.

>Old teacher dies due to the villain's treachery
>Protag finally triumphs

It could fail. The debating landscape is different inbetween UK and the US

he didnt make that claim you feeble eu cunt

Juncker is a senile old fool. And a drunk besides.

What's difference between Machados nudes and Trump's wife's nudes?

Just came by to thank the Bongs for letting us use this weapon.

Melania didn't fuck a guy on T.V. while she was engaged to baseball player. Mechado is a degenerate that has spent 20 years in U.S.A and has failed to assimilate because none of these immigrants ever assimilate.

Did Machado fuck?

Melania stripped for money and she barely speaks English after 20 years.

Yea she fucked. Melania's English is much better than Machado's. There is no way Machado could give a speech in English. Besides Machado is a degenerate in every way

I'm going to put money on this. Trump will accidentally pronounce something with Nigel's accent/cadence at the next debate. It will be some response or buzzword that was drilled into his head during this training.

Can you see the intercourse?

Same as Melania.

i hope this is fake, Farage is a troll full of gaffes and Brexit would have lost were it not for based comrade Corbyn and people being fed up with Merkel's bullshit

No Prob just bring him back safely will you.

You are correct!

>being this asshurt about Brexit still

>because none of these immigrants ever assimilate.
>melania

White immigrants assimilate just fine typically. I agree with you about Machado being a degenerate though.

She was the get away driver to a murder in Venezuela.

Big (((merchant))) banks

No but she talks about his glorious dick or something like that. It was on reality T.V. so they wouldn't show it like a porno or anything. She was fucking cartel dudes and shit of course she would be anti Trump she is a super degenerate south american.

Melania is a goddess and Machado is a cheap whore and gangster's moll.

I support Brexit m8 and Farage did his part when he scared Cuckmeron into holding the vote in the first place. But he's not a good debater and he won't be able to smooth out the bits that are lacking in Trump's rhetoric. They both get flustered too easily.

Does this mean we can finally retire the XXX+ Paul happenings?

WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015, YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME.

show me a debate where nigel was actually flustered

it looks like him but ESPN would fire him if he did support Trump.

Melania is above and beyond what machado is. Hillary should be embarrassed even evoking someone so disgusting. Yea she basically admitted on Anderson Cooper to being an accomplice in a murder.

>They wouldn't show it
So you don't know. And anyway she didn't take her clothes off for money like Melania.

Don't lie you know hes a great debater.

all of them
he gets this kicked basset hound look whenever leftists screech rayceesm and starts spewing bullshit (defending Paki migration to the UK etc)

>@Russ_Steinberg Be careful!

What did he mean by this?

>"There will be no Brexit"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

At best it is soft core porn even though i would guarantee she fucked. And she was engaged. That is degenerate. There is a big difference between taking your clothes off for photos if your husband is cool with it and what Machado did behind her fiances back. Not even close to equivalent.

>all of them

you are obviously a fucking shill, eveyone stop responding to this canadian that lost the leaf on his flag.

Farage doesn't really get flustered. Trump does, but that might work in his favour. Some voters like when their candidate shows emotion.

He (Trump) still needs to seriously up his game though.

>gets proven wrong
>changes argument

the eternal state of (you)

>I would guarantee
>There is a big difference between taking your clothes off for photos if your husband is cool with it
No real evidence. Openly supporting literal cuckolding. Is this pol in the current year?

Trump is literally the only man who can restore vision to those blinded by liberalism.

>GOD speed Mr.Trump

>Be careful!

What did he mean by this?

You should have checked the link, my cuckolded friend.

You know damn well what he meant, Leaf, you're living it

>rat
>help

We are keeping a eye him ,forgive ,never forget.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816674/Can-t-shake-cough-Clinton-chokes-rally-minutes-s-aided-set-stairs.html

>funny meme brexit men
Fuck off rebbit

This is just another example of Trump lifting the veil of deceit placed upon the eyes of America by liberalism and political correctness.

I hope he wins.

fuck off shill, nobody was beating Finns or any other Westerners, only slavshits who behave like snowniggers

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE ARE YOU?

Wow, they both have eyes, nose, teeth, and hair! You sure Corrected The Record for me!

>loses every single debate he's been apart of
>still single handedly got his party more votes than liberal democrats and SNP combined
>still persuaded the public to vote leave on the EU referendum

It's time to jump off a building

Never said i approved just saying it is not equivalent. Both are degenerate acts but one is more degenerate. Also one is not being touted as the new face of america

> SNP
> a regional party confined to a nationality that makes up 12% of the population

> implying his Leave EU campaign was successful in any way vs the Vote Leave campaign

> achieves his goal through other politicians
> throws Trump under the bus because he's scared to be called rayceest
> quits politics

This is Britain you're talking about though, so it's not impossible that a man could make such a fool of himself at every opportunity that over half the voters side with him purely for the bantz.

>Trump with Farage debate skills
Yes pls

Guys can you imagine the training montage that trump and Nigel are going through right now ?

Being this much of a butthurt remainer cuck

its not a meme now, is it?

sorry poland guess ur gonna have to start paying ur dues

Nige has won every debate he has been in. The 2 debates with clegg he won by like 40% and all the GE debates I think he won. He had his HIV comment and everyone btfo him yet the next day when a poll was done, 50% actually supported his policy. He's a skilled debater. He would be crushing hillary in the debates. But im not sure how much farage is aware of the american electorate and screaming pastors yelling "OH LAWD JESUS ELECT TRUMP".

Trump just needs to KNOW policy details. Ffs learn it. No good saying my 10 yr old son is good at computer.

>montage of Trump changing into different suits
>Nigel shaking his head constantly
>finally Trump puts on a blue jacket, white shirt and red tie with a MAGA hat
>Nigel nods.

>> SNP
>> a regional party confined to a nationality that makes up 12% of the population

you know the UK uses a FPTP system, so it doesn't matter what % they make up

>> implying his Leave EU campaign was successful in any way vs the Vote Leave campaign

considering the end result i'd say it was pretty successful either way

>> achieves his goal through other politicians
this is a negative? how is he going to do everything by himself you spastic? without him it never would have happened in the first place
>> throws Trump under the bus because he's scared to be called rayceest
where does he do this?
>> quits politics
his lifelong goal has been achieved, what he's worked tirelessly for over years. and he clearly hasnt quit politics if he's heading over to the US to give trump a hand

No where in that video did he claim that 350 million would go to the national health service. Besides, the money that the uk will save from not having to pay the membership fee of the eu can still go the nhs if thats what the government wants to do.

>implying Boris and Gove could convince over 17 million people to win the referendum
>implying Cameron would have even called for the referendum if it wasnt for UKIPs existance and the fact that conservatives left and right were jumping ship to UKIP
>achieves his goal through a 20+ year campaign to get Britain out of EU
>has never called Trump racist
>still an MEP
>has already said he hasnt ruled out returning if Theresa May gives us a soft Brexit

Go ahead, keep making asses out of yourselves CTR.

I don't usually post but I think this is great news.

When Hilary touted about how great black communities were, Donald should have hit her head on the super predators comment.

He needs to nail her on that everytime a discussion about minorities comes up.

Fuck the emails. Super predators.

>Old teacher dies due to the villain's treachery

LET'S SKIP THIS PART OK?

agreed, you can take are nige from my icy dead fucking hands m8

>not including SA bros

Wtf man

Vote Trump!

>Dutch

>Anglos

Pick one, one drop rule motherfucker

thanks britfags, your gonna get a damn good post-brexxit trade deal.

>Farage never had the discipline to be effective in debates and usually had poor performances.
Wtf? This is the complete opposite of reality you thick cunt.

Dutch are the most closely related to English because the two countries were connected by land until a few thousand years ago.

the guy was shilling hard tbf must have worn himself out with the mental gymnastics. He earnt his dosh.

The Dutch are not Anglo m8, we fought wars with them and spilled blood in the channel that runs rich into our veins.

Anglos never sustained war like that against Anglo brethren, Just look at the 4 Anglo-Dutch wars m8.

>The Eternal Anglo appropriating Dutchness

Fuck off you bunch of weak frogspeaking simplified Germanic island dwellers.. You squandered your language, your heritage and your island. You cut all ties with your Germanic hertage, and I hope you never return.

This picture is making shed tears. I love it.

Literrally Trump vs Farage= US vs UK. In one picture.

>You got to live in the same time as Are Nige

I aint appropriating shit, im letting these lads know you're a swampnigger who got steamrolled in WW2 and not Anglo desu.

Ya.. Now we don't really need to wreck you anymore, because you've wrecked yourself with your idiotic culture and British freedom hating ways.

You don't even speak a Germanic language anymore.. You literally cannot form a 3 syllable word in English without it being French or Latin.

cant really argue with that, we are eternal. Your women are far better looking than ours, and less clingy.

if you hate it so much Jan why are you using it and calling me kanker?

That is my city, fucker. And I simply adore Nigel. Just kill Merkel and we are all happy.

El Rato was the one who warned us about this whole ICANN debacle. He's more than redeemed in my eyes, we should have listened to him

This means absolute jackshit unless Dahnald starts going through mock debates.

Trump is Goku
Rato is Vegeta
Nige is ????

Nige is King Kai.

>if you hate it so much
I don't hate it, it's just not very pretty and overly simplified.
>Jan why are you using it
Literally the easiest language in the world. I understood and spoke it when I was in elementary school without formal education in it.. All I learned in school is a bit of grammer and mostly spelling, because English spelling is silly and non-phonetic.
>and calling me kanker?
I didn't call you kanker, I said Anglos are a sorry excuse for a Germanic people.

Farage does show emotion, he constantly jokes.

Dutch are honorary anglos in my honest opinion, their culture is a parallel of ours and we both went through the enlightnement together in the same way.

inb4 mysterious suicide by three bullets to the back of the head

>tfw if Trump becomes president he might support Farage for PM

Make it happen America.

Source?

Dutch are literally Anglos.

kek this

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw?t=2m20s

what is this sorcery?

>youtu
He really is a nimble navigator.

>Labour
>cut down of immigration