#AltRightStarWars

The Alt Right is going to have vitamin D deficiency from all this shade being thrown at them

Too bad he didn't use the force to see his wife dying in the future.

Got a kek even if he is a cuck (cucked by death and all the worms fucking his wife)

>sith are bad
>jedi are good

nice meme

Is that supposed to be funny?

The Sith actually ARE a mistaken side in the Star Wars canon

In what film is that established because your weeb comics arent canon.

does he just purposely set himself up for dead wife jokes?

He can use the force to talk to his dead wife like Luke did with Obi wan.

I am a gray jedi my good man

Proud Sith. This faggot needs to off himself sooner rather than later, a worthless slimy piece of subhuman filth

Palpatine Did Nothing Wrong

>On one hand he's a fellow fraternity brother
>On the other fuck his politics

FUCK

>liking star wars

that shit is for nu males T B H F A M

savage

Only the Sith deal with absolutes.

>being in the same fraternity as that queer
99% sure he's a faggot, he's not even married.

One of his first appearances on O&A he talked about how sad his life was before he got famous, he's seen an absurd amount of films; to the point of suicide (it's a decent listen). I wish he would shut his fucking mouth, it makes it so hard to feel bad for the little guy.

The sith did nothing wrong though desu

Alt who?

Star Wars is kind of like Libya.

You have this huge, successful government body controlling the galaxy peacefully but some of the stuff they do is "oppressive", as such rebel groups form and cause the deaths of thousands upon thousands. After the "tyrannical" government is overthrown by a miracle, everything falls into chaos and the rebels never form anything close to what they destroyed.

Prophecy being subverted by an Immortal jew.......coincidence?

this guy is losing his fucking mind

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

canada bud, relax a bit on the weed

He's fucking pathetic.

He was also a real CONSPIRACY BUFF and admitted he "BELIEVED EVERYTHING ALL THAT SHIT, ALL OF IT!" like a true fucking idiot.

He just converted his zealotry to mainstream normie-ism so he could feel less suicidal.

The sith were the good guys trying to bring order and peace to the Galaxy. The Jedi and rebels were degenerate ungrateful scum like Americans were under British Empire rule.

I worry for his daughter. Once Trump wins, I think he's likely to pull a murder suicide in a booze&pills fueled episode.

>When did it all go so right?
when did it all go so... alt right

but this doesn't make sense? the jedi are logical and emotionless, always trying to do the right thing and enforce the greater good while the sith are emotional and thirst for power and this dictates pretty much everything they do. the left is much more like the sith than the alt-right.
think about waterlogged syrian refugee boy (tm) and all the claims that trump is literally hitler. the left appeals to emotion and the right appeals to realists (and bigots who want people to live the way they want, which makes up a minority of the right and the majority of the left)

so in reality, the jedi are right and the sith are left. this piece of shit is a sithlord trying to blur the lines between right and wrong and trick the jedi to the dark side. i'm sure he'd like to pretend that the left isn't authoritarian and dramatic but here he is, attempting to paint people who disagree with him as villains.
besides, his wife died. of course he turned to the darkside. it's a classic tale.

The "race realist" thing seemed a very niche thing said around places like Cred Forums

Are they stalking things said by people here?

hey Patton, I saw your wife the other day. I'm not one to gossip but she was looking a little blue.

...but other than that she looked radiant.
Positively glowing.

I'm only watching Lucas Star Wars not the Disney crap. I consider myself a purist rather than alt-right though. May the force be with you, Cred Forums