Please Help

A Muslim woman (financed by tax money) called herself "German" and all german patriots as Nazis. Please dislike.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTOrRKnkl04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4
funk.net
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
neuemedienmacher.de
youtube.com/watch?v=k5F6z4MDews
youtube.com/watch?v=lsuluu2AdKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone thank her for the free advertisement of this guy.

Cunts are so fucking retarded lmao

Got you hans

I hate you but not even you deseve rapefugees, did my part

Bump for more downvotes

Makss Damage?

Sounds cool

Stop giving this dumb shit free hits

And that Komplott guy, good music actually.

Damn who doesn't want free advertisement lol.

What really disgust me is the musel talking in the video, sound Deutsch but doesn't look Deutsch.
Dude should have asked her why she belongs to a retarded deathcult that creates nogo zones.

>downvote
>write in comments "danke für den gute musiktipp :)"

>LET'S SQUARE UP TO THE CAMERA
fucking regressives always do this

bump for dislike war, too bad burgers are in bed

post that shit again

Sadly this is no bullshit, this a new propaganda channel. Paid by tax money.

Hope you get drown in it Kraut!
You asked for this!

I keep bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4

Was für üble Propaganda, Leute. 45 Millionen kostet der Schrott.

funk.net

>Wow, great post! Hot Topic, super implemented! Thanks!

Do Germans really talk like this in German?

>dass Deutschland längst ein Einwanderungsland ist und wir schon lange in einer multikulturellen Gesellschaft leben.
>von Steuergeldern finanziert

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Wer jetzt nicht kapiert, woher der Wind weht, dem ist nicht mehr zu helfen.

Auch: neuemedienmacher.de
>George Soros finanziert

how do i say "gas all muslims" in germanistan?

"Alle Muslime gehören vergast"

>"hey should we invest 90 billion into infrastructure, schools and the elderly?"
>"nope use it to house 2 million homless niggers from the third world who rape and murder people"
>"FUND IT"

>Sploogy McCumstain

Done. Now, would you guys please stop filling Europe of rapefugees, please?

we need to spread them over whole europe so everyone can be involved into the coming racewar

I don't know why but after seeing the OP video I have a strong pressure in my fists and the urge to beat a hijab musel whore to death

Downvoted it.

Thanks dude

You know they will use this as propaganda FOR their cause, right? Wouldn't be surprised, if this ended up as a quote in some TV show to prove how good le muslim women is and how racist Germans are.

Wasn't she fencing for the US a while back?

So what?
He ain't the only one who feels that way.

Subhuman musels belong into gaschambers

oh no, better self censor and be painfully PC then

While we are at it these videos should also be disliked. A propaganda initiative funded by the german government with taxpayer money under the hashtag of nichtegal is trying to advertise for internet censorship because of muh evil right wing hate speech.

First video of the campaign was heavily disliked.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5F6z4MDews

The second time they tried to be more subtle, making it seem like they adjusted to criticism but it still has the same narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsuluu2AdKw

There is a difference between not being politically correct and spamming "GAS ALL SUBHUMAN MUSLIMS!!!!!!"

Shit like this makes me being ashamed to be on this board. This is BY FAR the worst thing you can do to any resistance to the shit that's going on and HURT parties like the AfD.

this.
dont give them attention, downvote and close if anything

what is the overton window

For some reason from the thumbnail I was exspecting some gorey cartel beheading.
Was pleasantly surprised.

Upvoted. Fuck Germany, let them drown in their loving muslims.

Hahahahaha nice

Why you such a cunt?

They're right and you're a fucking pussy. Mudslimes don't deserve to set foot on European lands. They should be executed on sight.

You are unbelievably retarded. I hope you stay away from the AfD. With shit like this you hurt them more than any antifa protest. And you are either too dumb or too delusional to even see it.

>HURR DURR LEDS GAS ALL MUDSLIMES!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!
>this certainly will the AfD look not like Nazis and encourage many people to vote for them instead of reinforce any stereotype about them

KYS

>HURRR DURRR LEDS STOP THE JEWS DESTROYING US
>this certainly will make the NSDAP not look like tyrants and...

Meh... dont worry. The next attack will do most of that. And the beat goes on...

foul sand heretic doesn't have a homeland that it can be proud of so they berate those who do, while ruining it with their presence.

fuck i hate them.

bump

Re post again next week if its still up.

BUMP

Downvoted for great justice

lol, thanks for drawing my attention to these guys who make actually good rap with important messages, german state propaganda

I didn't knew about this either

bump

If she's German, then what exactly IS a German? What defines a non German from s German? What's the difference between a swede and a German?

>no translation

this is why you lost ww2, krauts

You shift the Overton window by bring resolute yet sane, not acting like you're off you're rocker

Mate it's Serbia, look at WW1, have you learned nothing?

>if she's german
That's just it, I'm so sick of the "Islam has a place in the West" meme. If it has a place it's through the scope of 50 cal sniper rifle. What surprises me is that there isn't a big counter narrative to the leftist garbage in germoney or maybe there is and it's being squashed by the cunt in power atm.

Brauch man ja nicht für irgendwas anderes

Vergast alle Muslime...pretty easy actually

>censoring hitler's face

holy shit germany.

>white people become Africans
>all the nigs get triggered