Is Germany the only first world country in the EU?

Is Germany the only first world country in the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
bbc.co.uk/news/business-35400872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom-Römer-Projekt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth
faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt/polizei-verliert-kontrolle-ueber-frankfurter-hauptbahnhof-14458256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw green
feels good man

Not any more.

>practically 1 million refugees
>first world

>he wants to live in the first world
No thanks.

t. poorer area of England

Germany, Scandinavia, and Netherlands are the only first world countries.

I would say Germany, France, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Austria, Scandinavia, UK and Ireland are what is meant when speaking about "European standard of life".

Most of Europe is actually really mediocre in terms of wealth.

>France
>UK
Not third world. Agree with the rest though,

>our women are nothing more than cum buckets for sub human Africans
>1st world

Really tickles your frontal lobes.

seems like the profits from swiss leak over to your side.

Rest of Europe, are you even trying?

No, but Switzerland obviously is.

The Netherlands isn't that well off, can you even read?

France is wealthier than Germany. They're just going through shitty times.

No clue about the UK, it seems to be London + province.

Their cost of living must be high as well, driving the purchasing power down. In terms of wealth and wages, they're not behind Germany.

Purchasing power is not everything. Our infrastructure is a lot more modern than germany.

I'd rather live a quaint life in a 2nd world country since """""""migrants""""""" seem to be allergic to them.

>Switzerland
>in the EU
Rom(anian) education

The South of England is richer than France.

Gdp per capita ppp. Takes local costs into account.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Netherlands is 12 above Sweden, Denmark, and, Germany.

Get on my level brah, our economy is on par with poland

T. Cornishman

Why is the Czech republic so poor, Cred Forums? No offense to them, Czechs are based as fuck. Is it just because of (((soviet occupation)))?

Your economy is doing better than ours on that map.

t. East Yorkshireman

>France is wealthier than Germany
No they're not what are you on? If you're talking about a million years ago before the digital globalized economy maybe. Never again though,

Have you even been outside of Germany you robocuck?

After three years in Germany I just want to kill myself. I'll go back to Italy at the end of the year. No job or money but the quality of life is on another level.

UK is poor

>That 110 to 130 feel

Not sure why, weve recently been crowned as the poorest place in western europe, and i take great pride in that

We are the lowest earning city desu. You can't even compete with our poverty.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-35400872

Does this take into account income inequality?

Probably, they only recently kicked out the communists

What so bad there? I am planning to move there quite soon for a new job, could you elaborate a bit please?

>Switzerland and Norway are not in the EU
>they are the richest countries
really fires up those neurons

I always thought this was just a joke, about our country making others suicidal. What gives?

Norway looks beautiful.

The image in op's pic takes purchasing power into account but is some shitty unsourced image. I have data from the world bank judging gdp in purchasing power parity. Map is bullshit. No it doesn't judge inequality but Scandinavia, Germany and the Netherlands are more equal than , France and UK.

No, only we are. You guys are 3rd world tier now, when DB collapse you will be less then african countries

Average personal wealth, home ownership + real estate worth, pensions, stock ownership... France is wealthier than Germany. Doesn't mean it's a better place to live in today.

So what there's loads old people who don't spend any money or buy anything .

Instead there money is devalued over time.

They dis there money istart took off the by goverment given ton Mohammed at Refugies center.

So strong

You forgot Slovakia

I've been and I would say we're indeed abive many others. We don't cherish what we have here in terms of infrastructure, job opportunities, safety net. It's actually a lot.

We like to make it hard than it actually needs to be. With our communist president and such...

All dat oil mate.

So is there even a measure about raw economic prosperity? By that I men a guy earning minimum wage (or the equivalent) vs the local costs for basics such as food water and electricity?

Kek nice try

>Instead there money is devalued over time.
Inflation is at an all-time low, you can actually hoard money without consequences in Germany.

No, I didn't.

Let me laugh. Your capital doesn't even has a subway lines.

France has a higher rate of home ownership that's about it. I don't know what you mean by "personal wealth" French people are some of the most indebted in the world certainly more than germans. Also stock ownership isn't a sign of wealth spain has more stock ownership than germany.

Maybe it's just me fampais, but it's the mix of the dystopian Frankfurtian landscape, wageslave oriented life, a multikulti population where nobody has nothing to share with every other, the conformism, the obsession for control, the always-polite-but-never-sincere attitude and a lot of other personal shit.

It just does't fit my mediterranean soul.

Probably not even Germany as a whole. I've been in some small towns in Bavaria and they were amazing. Frankfurt needs to burn instead.

purchasing power parity judges local prices. ie if you take a taxi or go to the barber. Nominal judges national wealth purchasing an Iphone. Netherlands is higher than nearly every country and certainly france in all fields.

Wooo go norway KILL URSELVES POORFAGS REEEEEE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

You see that the debt difference is actually insignificant in comparison to the wealth difference.

France has massive personal wealth.

I thought the Netherlands was richer than that.

Oilniggers with an Arab gulf economic model don't need to apply.

n-no u

Frankfurt is Jew Central. Shit sincerely sucks but we can't just remove them nowadays. It's the polite-but-not-sincere that would have tipped me off without the name; actually it's more often the opposite that people can not handle here. But I'll give you that multikulti bit and the conformism; if only they cancelled each other out.

I really know that feel, user.

But it's the price we pay for our wealth. Our materialism, individualism, discipline, indifference towards spiritual things is partially what made us successful.

Neither of these two are particularly useful because GDP per capita is a flawed measure in the first place because 1% of the population controls most of the wealth. In your GDP (ppp) link, Qatar is supposedly the best country in the world to live in, but my guess is the results are skewed by the rich people controlling the oil.

>Greece $53,375
>United States $53,352
>Italy $142,296
>Norway $86,953
>Sweden $63,376
>Spain $66,752
>Qatar $56,969

Theres no way this measures actual "wealth" per adult. There no way an indebted impoverished country like greece is as wealthy as America. Or that an economically dysfunctional Italians are wealthier than Norwegians, Swedes, Dutch and qataris. I'm not sure what this is measuring nut it's not "wealth"

I'm from a northern, Protestant, non-Mediterranean country and I can agree with you 100%. Frankfurt is a joyless, horrible city.

> Eastern Europe poorer than Turkey despite being a bottomless well for EU gibsmedat

Which is why I posted inequality by country link. Netherlands and Germany are more equal than France and UK.

If you're reluctant to accept the definition of wealth my statistics provide, I honestly don't see a point in arguing.

France has more wealth than Germany. It's still in a far worse shape.

I saw that but I wanted a GDP (ppp) that is adjusted for inequality. Cause right now we're talking in rough estimates.

You guys were robbed of a once beautiful city

no. South Germany is the only first world region of the EU.

What is "wealth" Based on your link Spaniards are wealthier than most northern Europeans. countries and Greeks wealthier than americans.

Spaniards and Greeks don't even have jobs...

Italians are wealither than Scandinavians, Germans, Dutch, Canadians, Qataris, and last but not least swiss.

No I don't agree with your made up definition of wealth.

It had literally the biggest medieval city centre in Germany. What a fucking shame.

You two are worse than Eastern Europeans

fuck the EU lmfaooo

>Second/Third World country
>Suprised not to be considered 1st world

Typical

look at ppp and look at the gini index for inequality. what is so hard to understand? Gini measures inequality and ppp measure purchasing power. France is one of the most unequal and poorest countries in europe. It was better before the digital revolution and globalization made intelligence more important to wealth creation so was italy btw and Greece.

Every economic map, you can still see the divide between Eastern and Western Germany. How do commies do that?

Okay, now this seems accurate for once.

And considering Italians: half of Americans are also living paycheck to paycheck, earning around $30.000, up to 20% don't have basic health care access.

That doesn't mean that there aren't tons upon tons of wealth in the US.

Before being bombed back into the Stone Age at the end of World War 2, yes, Frankfurt am Main was a pretty city. That time is long passed.

Make it stop.

Is Frankfurt really that bad? I might be trying to apply for a training as criminal investigator there.

Oh okay I get it. Another thing missing is unemployment though.

Norway proves nothing, they are swimming in oil money.

It's really bad man. The only people that told me they like Frankfurt were the ones born and raised there. They literally never lived anywhere else.

Well, unless you're a banker with a shitton of money. Then it's hookers and coke galore.

...Are you trying to argue France has a lower unemployment rate than Germany and the Netherlands. You have google use it.

>training as criminal investigator there.
Better learn Turkish & Arabic, you'll need it a lot.

>dark blue

:_;
Google streetview doesn't paint a pretty picture but the city is rebuilding parts of the old medieval center

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom-Römer-Projekt

> unless you're a banker with a shitton of money. Then it's hookers and coke galore.
You don't need to be rich to get either in Frankfurt. Simply walk north from the Hauptbahnhof and you can snort coke off the backs of hookers all you want. Bonus: You can live on the streets and be an inconvenience to real human beings.

Dude I stopped talking about France long ago. I'm talking in general terms of "what is the economic land of prosperity" if you account for all the important factors. As in move in work hard and save a lot of money. Cause HDI is too arbitrary for my taste.

Amazing what they could do with men and horses, before steam and electricity.

How would the fountain be powered? I suppose the same way they got water up to the top floors of those buildings, but how was that done?

>that 1 light blue spot around capital

The best figure is probably

wage - (unemployment * wage)

That map is fake as shit. There is no way in hell the region around Rotterdam and Amsterdam has such a high rating.

I'm pretty sure half the people there have never seen a 50 EUR banknote.

>Spaniards and Greeks don't even have jobs...

That's why he's talking about wealth rather than income, dumbass.

Americans have jobs Italians don't Also inequality is higher in southern europe and UK than Northern Europe. So most people are actually better off goods are even cheaper. Both Services and goods made locally and abroad.

I honestly don't know how these niggers measure wealth, How is Denmark, Austria, Germany and Holland poorer than France, UK and Italy. I think it's bullshit and a bullshit metric they are using.

It is very obvious which countries and peoples are wealthier than which and I have posted link detailing purchasing power both locally and international, along with wealth.

Sometimes I wonder what would happens if North Italy(the part where orange starts) separated from the rest

Look up what (((Peter Feldmann))) did for the anniversary. Pretty much sums up the current state of Frankfurt. Shitskins, (((coincidences))), drugs, crime and appelwine. And everything 50km around Frankfurt is pretty much contaminated.

No, but Germany is objectively the best country in the world. I pitty those who believe in memes.

And Hebrew, kek

Tell us more

Norway cucks your shit up, Bergjude.

I'm not talking about income either. Some coutries have higher wages than others which is why I used ppp. This isn't "wealth" they are measuring.

Frankfurt is like a rotten apple. A rotten core ruins the towns around it, which have lost anything meaningful to bind them regionally.

Again, you're confusing the job market situation with the amount of hoarded wealth.

South Europe is currently doing much worse than Germany, to a large part thanks to Germany.

Wealth is mostly something passed down by generations and held in form of real estate. We have East Germans and Nu Germans dragging the average down.

The Gini coefficient of Germany is actually higher than that of Greece, Italy or Spain. Denmark has actually gross inequality,higher than the US. So I don't know what you're talking about here.

I would go with something along the lines of:

Remove the top 1% outliers, and count unemployment income as 0. Then redo GDP (ppp) from scratch.

In a lot of countries you get welfare though so that complicates things.

CMON EPIRUS STEP IT UP ;-;

GDP/capita is a proxy for income. PPP is a proxy for income that is scaled by a largely arbitrary factor. Wealth is what you own. Your house, your car, your bank account, minus your debt.

>Be Germany
>Failed 3rd reich
>Cause of failure: too abrupt
>Start up 4th reich 10 years later, this time with a slower approach
>Control members' freedoms
>Destroy identity and culture of populace
>Become only unopposed center of union
>Members' economy held by the balls and will be used against them if planning to leave
>Success

I'm personally going with the classic cancer analogy which creates metastasis. It differes from the region, obviously, mine has gone down from a decent middle class area to pretty much rotten, even though housing prices are still very high and we're next to a literal rich man ressort with villas, lambos and everything else.

I can drive in ten minutes from being surrounded by the hijab army to being surrounded by Porsche and Bentley. But they don't intermix as much as in the city afaics

>60%
>white
>first

>mfw living in the only red spot of Marche

t. I am Greek

>The Gini coefficient of Germany is actually higher than that of Greece, Italy or Spain. Denmark has actually gross inequality,higher than the US.
Literally none of this true.
Inequality by country. Higher rank equals more ineqaulity.

> Greece 84
> Italy 100
> Spain 90
> Denmark 140
> Germany 136

>Wealth is mostly something passed down by generations and held in form of real estate

Lots of countries do this and I wouldn't call this the most important form of wealth especially when you are indebt and jobless. Actual wealth is employment, wages, price of living, and growing economy and private sector.

I didn't know we were this poor...

Sorry meant lower rank means more inequlity. Countries are sorted by most unequal to least.

I'm not talking about INCOME equality, you! Compare Gini coefficients!

Then you probably aren't. Just enjoy life at your best, user.

Why is the UK so poor compared to other Western Europe?

I'm still waiting for actually constructive posts other than "it can't be!". You sound like an amateur economist dudebro. You can't even answer my simple question.

I did the link has gini. World bank gini sort by %

Yes because Britain left it.

Ask Maggie, oh wait she's dead.

London is rich, the rest may as well eat shit.
t. british leadership ever since.

The Gini index is simply a universal statistical parameter.

I've been talking about WEALTH the whole time and noted that the wealth Gini for Germany is worse than for Southern Europe. And that for Denmark even more worse.

The best economic landscape takes a variety of factors. It is GDP nominal and ppp. Income and inequality. Unemployment rate, Private vs public employment. Economic growth. High skilled or low skilled labour force. Incentives like free education, health, parental leave etc... Scandinavia is your best bet. USA if you want to make it rich.

> the wealth Gini for Germany is worse than for Southern Europe.
What are you talking about, what is the "wealth gini"? The gini index is simply a statistical tool used to measure income distribution. It's the best form of measurement and is the standard used by the world bank, imf and pretty much every financial institution.

>Private vs public employment
>Incentives like free education, health, parental leave etc

These things aren't relevant. Some of these are included in HDI which is why it's bullshit.

>USA if you want to make it rich.

Confirmed for having no idea what he's talking about. Unless you are ultra rich (which mostly comes down to inheritance so it's irrelevant to normal people), the USA is on par with southern European countries like Spain and Greece.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth

I'm talking about wealth, not income, dummy. So I'm referring to the wealth Gini.

You didn't understood.

Bringing the brown Aryans from the Middle East to cure eastern European from their Jewish cancer was the Hitler's plan.

>Wallonia
Somebody nuke them already.

>These things aren't relevant
I know it must hurt that Greece has none of those things. If it makes you feel better you can deny reality.
>USA on par with Spain and Greece
People regularly leave Canada and Northern Europe to wok in the USA. All film directors, or anyone with big ideas moves their to make it big.America is where all the innovation is happening and all the money is being made. The only multi millionaires from my uni days are working in silicon valley right now.

> Eastern Germany richer then the Netherlands. Seems like bullshit to me.

It's PPP index. East Germany is relatively poor, but cheap.

>All film directors, or anyone with big ideas moves their to make it big
But those are already made men, with education, some experience and reputation. Working from the bottom to the top in the US is actually more difficult than in Central Europe.

"American Dream" ...

t. 5 year old map

This is sad...

If you click on wealth per adult Netherlands sill score pretty high. Anyway this is a bullshit tool like i said. Yemen, Belarus, Ethiopia, Sri lanka and Bangladesh all have a very low wealth gini.

Gini coefficient is usually what you see used to measure actual income inequality in economic reports like The IMF World economic outlook. This is the focus.

Greece has good infrastructure and free healthcare etc, which is why it's so high on the HDI list. But the wages are still unlivable so those are irrelevant. Wages and inflation are infinitely more important than commodities like parental leave and healthcare. Once again you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>All film directors, or anyone with big ideas moves their to make it big

You mean everybody with parents to support them into their mid 30s right? This is irrelevant to the vast majority of people. If you don't have massive savings you won't have the time and/or resources to capitalize on your ideas, or to sit around smoking weed and writing scripts for hollywood. I'm talking about countries that actually enable their poor citizens to have a shot at life.

> income inequality

completely irrelevant metric

You need skills, like I said the only people from my uni class who are multi millionaires are working in silicon valley. You can't become rich, if you have nothing to offer.

Germany actually has a massive brain drain to the USA like us lol. We're in the same boat.

not anymore

Norway is the only true first world country

>every 1 in 5 children born in Germany are black

cucked

>Yemen, Belarus, Ethiopia, Sri lanka and Bangladesh all have a very low wealth gini.
Makes sense, since everyone owns next to nothing.

And when I said "France is wealthier than Germany", I didn't mean income, I meant wealth.

Not once did I argue that France is currently a better country to live in, with better job opportunities, which is what the IMF is focused on.

It's not income inequality. The gini coefficent is income inequality. He is using something called wealth gini.

No, as soon as your gay little European Union comes crashing down, you'll be poorer than Romania.

orange/red = muslim and nigger magnets.
no thanks I'm fine with blue.

But we're also benefitting from a brain drain from South and East Europe.

That's the global pecking order. Steve Jobs and Elon Musk moved to a better county as soon as they could.

>I'm talking about countries that actually enable their poor citizens to have a shot at life.
And he's totally right when he cites Scandinavia as the prime example for that. Nowhere is it easier to get education and start a business.

Bullshit. Their welfare alone is better than upper middle class wages in Greece.

The situation in the UK is worse. We have better welfare nets and public education.

>buying into the materialistic jewry

I don't know what metric they are using for wealth. If you take natural capital than Canada and Qatar should be massive. I don't know if its all real estate whatever it's not stored money since everyone in these countries are in debt. It's not important. Canada has more wealth than all of these countries in land value, and everywhere else has more stored wealth. Real estate could explain some of it but it's not enough.

>Steve Jobs moved to a better county
hell?

Let me formulate it lime that: there's no wealth metric in existence that places the wealth (!) Of Germans above that of the French.

And it makes a lot of sense. Before the euro and globalization, the standards of living for France, Northern Italy and Germany have been roughly equal. During these five decades (1950-2000) citizen amassed wealth.

It's only due to the Euro that we gained such an advantage in recent (!) income.

Because the UK is centralised as fuck

Resources, wealth and people are sucked into London and surrounding areas, while other areas are left to rot

It's mostly not euro imo It's globalization and technology my Greek friend.

Before that.

faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt/polizei-verliert-kontrolle-ueber-frankfurter-hauptbahnhof-14458256.html

I'm actually a Jew with (temporary?) German citizenship.

Dunno. There's no way to measure globalization or technology changes since the 2000s.

I can tell you that before 2008, Germany had higher unemployment than Italy and higher government debt than Spain.

Then the euro devalued and we're out-exporting China. There's no wondrous German genius behind that.

Nurnberg is quite trash to be honest famalam. Purge it

All the spending is on your replacements so no.

Scandinavia is also infested with militant marxism. Didn't the UN say Sweden will be third world by 2030? They're still infinitely better than shitholes like Greece or the USA, but is getting murdered/castrated worth it?

I was thinking something more along the lines of Australia, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, and maybe even the UAE as countries enabling a viable social system.

Thank Thatcher for that.
Albeit every country is kinda centralized. What would be left of Germany without Bavaria and Baden-W? Of France without Paris? Of Italy without the North?

>what is pretty much any capital in the world

>UAE as countries enabling a viable social syste
Uh? Ehm? No?

It's up to preference. The only Scandinavian country with serious demographic problems is Sweden. And Germany is actually much worse in this regard, because it's older and the natives don't breed.

The UK are not so different from the US. You also get a rather small starter pack and zero empathy if you don't make it.

Switzerland, Australia and Luxembourg got rich either through resources or through tax evasion, their economic models are questionable.

Ireland has a meme economy of corporations parking their money there.

There is no ideal country. You can always find flaws. The key in capitalism is to make it somehow personally.

Australia got rich by being a fucking continent filled with natural resources. They're 70% the size of Europe, same shit as Canada, but Canadians escape to America to make real money.

Maybe OT but is education better in Canada than in America? And how does income compare?

I know, and I said so. They're digging up stuff and selling to others.

Japan is the only example of a country that stayed rich through raw industrial performance. But they've probably also done things I just never read about.

Canada is quite like Europe. You have more public stuff, more equality, more health and financial security, but less opportunities to become filthy rich.

I mean it in the sense that it's easy to find a job in Dubai I've even been to seminars in Greece where representatives came asking us to emigrate offering pretty decent wages. And for the most part you don't need 5 PHDs and a gazillion years of experience. Islam is a problem but they seem to mostly keep to themselves compared to the other mudslime shitholes.

So which country would you consider to be closest to the ideal capitalist economy?

>France is wealthier than Germany

No we aren't, decades of socialism and massive immigration let scars.
We didn't manage to protect our industry in the late 80s and the 90s too unlike you (who got the "luck" to have millions of cheap workers out of the blue thanks to reunification), aside maybe of the defense one.

The only advantages we have is that the country is still really attractive to investors (especially americans and asians), the tourism, the post-colonial network, our students (even if with the niggerization their quality declines, the quality of formation is still high) and the overall prestige.

But aside of that we are a country more and more on decline, the political leadership on economy is awful since the early 70s ant it gets worse since half of the population still believe in communism-lite (aka socialism) coupled with the worthless immigration.
Our best elements in economy/finance are moving in UK, our best in science and industry to Canada/USA or even China.
Basically the boomers trashed the country and until they die it will only go down.

Welp, not everyone can base its entire economy on being a fiscal paradise like you and Luxembourg.

Yeah but the centralisation and divide between the capital city and elsewhere is super extreme in the UK

Based Norway.

>poland 43
Ain`t that bad for being a russian colony for a long time

>ideal capitalist economy?
There is no such thing, user.
Unrestricted capitalism is dead everywhere but in the third world.

Every developed country has a complex set of economic interventions, checks and balances.

Scandinavia is probably as good as it gets in this regard. If you think you can perform best without much government, try the US. France, Germany, UK, BeNeLux are somewhere in the middle.

And, as I said, you can have an awesome life in India and a terrible one in Switzerland.

I resent my forefathers for fucking up by resisting Germanization and falling for the Marxist meme.

If Slovenia was under Germany, we'd be first world too.

Life starts making a lot more sense when you stop basing your opinions on other countries on stereotypes and sperging out when reality doesn't conform to your memes

I don't consider libertarianism true capitalism, it's closer to anarchy than anything, and eventually it ends into something post-apocalyptic like Bioshock. I think the government should regulate that the game stays fair for everyone. I would vote for bernie sanders despite what Cred Forums likes to say. Which country in Scandinavia?

m8, the source of a lot of your economic problems is actually Germany and it's beggar-thy-neighbor policy.

have you even seen norway you kraut?

That's also my point of view. Albeit the taxes in Europe are already far too high, but that's mostly due to boomers retiring.

Try every single one. You ain't guaranteed a job and a good place to live anywhere. Don't restrict yourself, since Scandinavia is actually small population-wise.

>what is the EU

You seem to know your shit. Unfortunately I got a meme degree in psychology. So I'm between getting a masters and pray, or looking for an unskilled position at this point. From my understanding the country looking for unskilled immigrants the most at this point is Germany.

You could also try Germany.

A psychology degree is bad in the sense that you'd definitely have to know the local language for a job. So try UK and Ireland as well.

Of you take on an unqualified position, that'd be it. You don't get anywhere related to psychlogy after that. So either masters or start working.

If nothing works out, agree to an Arabic gulf job. Dubai is the best place for expats.

>italy 138k
> a land where adults live at their parent's house to their 30's, somehow every adult is worth 140k
>whereas norweigian oilniggers are at 90k
yeah that seems reliable

>I pull stats out of my ass - the post
have never once seen a black guy in my life

Where do you live? I don't see that many black people either but n o n e?

Yeah on the bright side at least I remember some German from middle school. It shouldn't be too hard to freshen up. So what's a jew doing in Germany?

Green isn't that good either polbro.

Jewing around. Family-related.

Dunno whether I return to Israel. It's a very, very nice place, but you're surrounded by countries that get more fucked up each year.

>tfw brown master color
wait, that doesn't sound right. Who came up with this backwards color ranking?

It is m8. Remember that 25 years ago we had nothing. Fucking coca cola bottle was worth whole salary. It`s noice + costs of life are lower

>Norway
>EU

I own a few million euros in properties but I still live with my parents, problems?

I've been around Israel and I had a great time. Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, that river (in the Lebanon border I think?), the Sinai mountain, the dead sea. Probably more but it's been a long time.

And we'd be sucking refugee's dicks and God knows what else.

Also, we are first world, just not as rich as our western neighbours. We're probably on par with other first world countries as far as quality of living goes so fuck off. I'd still rather see my wallet slightly thinner than watch all that degeneracy everywhere I look.

the eu is a shit organization, why is it only us and the swiss that realize this?

Without all that oil you'd be poorer than Poland and you would suck all of Sweden's Achmeds so that you could receive some shekels.

It's more that you and the Swiss are the only ones capable of getting in without it. And you're also accepting a lot of EU agreements.

Why is southern Italy such a third world shithole?

looks like not being in the EU is a good thing

balkans was a mistake.

you still pay money to the eu

Why the fuck is Switzerland so rich?

Bankers

money laundering is profitable business. thats also why dubai is rich. they dont have oil.

Their five largest corporations all deal with resources of other countries. Mostly corrupt African hellholes.

You can guess the rest.

Only flaw of Israel: Jews are behind everything. Jews own all the property. Jews are in the government. Jews run the banks. Jews get the women.

Warum machst du Deutschland hier so runter du dreckiges Judenschwein?

I didn't interact too much with the natives to have an opinion. I mostly just drove around with my family photographing landmarks.

Germany IS richer and more white than France you fucking German cucks.
Meet me in Dresden and I'll beat the shit out of you.

Because I know economics, Herr Blockwart.
Don't bother with them. Most are Jews.

>Most are Jews.
Wait...Israel is Jewish? It all makes sense now

You are COMPLETELY delusional. Most Germans are wagecucks. Higher taxes, lower pension, lower property rate make them in fact the joke of Europe.

We're still better off than most of Europe.

muh underground water

no bully

>live the wagecuck life
>"w-we're still better!"

spoken like a true slave

We're both happier and wealthier than most of Europe.

If you think otherwise, you're free to try to luck in a non-wagecuck country like Spain, where half of a generation is unemployed.

since i came to germany i've been on the brink of suicide, so nope. i'll move at the end of the year.

Good luck

good riddance

DAS RITE

The oil money all goes into a long term investment fund and doesn't contribute much, if anything, to purchasing power.

>germany
>france
>competing about who's more white
it's like winning the paralympics - you're still retarded

sorry frogs and krauts - you're both swamped with negros

>Germany is older than Sweden
Cred Forums edumacation

they are doing pretty good job turning it into prosperity. Libya has 8 times more oil than Norway and it's a shithole.

i doubt your richness is coming from exporting fish.

REPERATIONS NOW!

Every third norwegian is a genius software developer and international grandmaster chess samurai.

Older demograhic-wise, my Arab friend.

Wait, Belgium is a >nation of disgrace?

>tfw a kike subverts France to believe all of its problems is actually Germany
Was zur Hölle ist kaputt in euren Genen?

sure it was

don't be bothered by the fact that syrians are semitic or anything like that

>one chance at life
>not born norwegian

whyyy

>Groningen
>richest anything
hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA*gets earthquaked*HAHAHAHAHAHA

we are all solar here. we have hugely overpowered lines now.

You know you can just IMMIGRATE? That is, if you have any real skills that allow you to be employed there. I hear I could easily make a 6 digit yearly wage there if I was content with working on an oil rig.

Eesti and horse archer welcome, please come.