What happened

How coud the once so mighty ottoman Empire deprive of a country full of roaches and some other Gott fucking nation? What went wrong? How did Hundreds of years of culture suddently wanish?
Now im not saying that the ottoman empire was "good" or anything but im just curious. How did they go from advanced science to goat fucking?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/danish-psychologist-serious-consequences-of-muslim-inbreeding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Islam.

Islam does not demand technology or innovation. Capitalism does.

They are the ultimate degenerates, not a single thought for efficiency crosses the muslim's mind. It's all "fuck my slave wife make more sand niggers, allah will reward me".

Islam

The further you go in time the stronger the correlation between intelligence, wealth, and technology. The less geography, weather, population size, and isolation matter.

Allahu Ackbar did this user, they did this.

It's not Islam faggots. The ottomans were an Islamic caliphate retards.

Listen here, leaf, you don't ever talk to me again like that buddy, got it? My dads a lawyer, asshole.

This, I can't believe I'm agreeing with a leaf. The main reason is, Ottoman Empire did it's thing very good but becasu of that reason, it couldn't adopt changes in world fast enough.

>Doesn't attack Islam
Shitskin detected, get out, Abdul

I'm not defending islam but only subhuman mongs would be this retarded.

That's Islam again setting out attempt to recapture the glory days and then realising allah don't pay the bills, that fanaticism possesses zeal, but lacks productivity. Then the reality of supply and demand kicks in when the caliph realises prayers can't manufacture weapons.

You want your advanced Caliphate? Look no further than ISIS. Tell me they're advanced, tell me they're something more than just the latest in a long line of Caliphates, whose sovereignty was recognised by none of the other Caliphates infighting with each other for the past couple centuries over whose maternal ancestor was fucked first by moham.

>How did they go from advanced science to goat fucking?

What "advance science", lol.
What the fuck are they teaching you in western schools...

It went from goat fucking to goat fucking to goat fucking with the occasional slaughter, rape and pillage of Christians.

BULLSHIT

Muslims were just a consequence. Internal conflicts, thats what killed almost every empire. Even tho the roaches were attacking many minor states in byzantium didnt give a fuck couse muh autonomy.

Also ever heared of 4th crusade? Western "crusades" instead of getting rid of mudslimes accepted an offer from some shitty pretender and attacked the capital. They succeeded ...even twice

Syrians, Persians were advanced. At that time western europeans were not better than niggers.

They were very advanced. Do you remember the film named "300". Its a bullshit. Spartans were the true barbarians compared to persians

OK, now explain what does the Ottoman empire have to do with the Persians......

I'm saying that not all current muslims were retards and there is hope for some nations. Thats all

Heirs of Rome passing through

>How coud the once so mighty ottoman Empire deprive of a country full of roaches and some other Gott fucking nation?

Just like all others they expanded to much and based their prosperity on conquest.

Sooner or later it would break. Combined with assbackwardness of Islam that says fuck all to all innovation and progress and you got what they got.

Here in Serbia there is a clear border between European influence part and the part that was occupied by the Ottomans.

The Ottoman part is LITERARY even today at the very least 100 years behind in infrastructure and mindset.

>western europeans were not better than niggers.
That's wrong tho.

>I'm saying that not all current muslims were retards

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/danish-psychologist-serious-consequences-of-muslim-inbreeding/

1400 years of inbreeding
let that sink in

ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED YEARS OF INBREEDING

>flag
>comment

This should be coined "Swedenposting"