Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Nfp1aPlgV9s#t=140
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
radiomof.mk/zhabata-pepe-stana-prvoto-internet-meme-oficijalno-proglaseno-za-simbol-na-omraza/
worldwide.vote
youtube.com/watch?v=_IDhCAwo__4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judea declares war on Pepe

SOUNDTRACK: youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Bring it.

Here's an HQ Pepe I made, since fuck it the market is dropping on their value with no end in sight

>symbol of hate

2016 is definitely the best year so far

That's a nice Pepe, Canada. Take this in return.

I hope people will just vote for Trump after looking at the stupid frog pictures for themselves.

We have LITERALY STARTED THE FIRE.

>tfw you realize The Memetic War of [Current Year] will happen in your lifetime

and we're winning

This is so fucking insane. It's just a stupid cartoon frog. Baby Boomers just don't get it do they? Absolute fucking idiots

Reminder that all of this happened because hillaryclinton.com put an article up saying pepe was a nazi. That's literally the whole reason. Hillary Clinton said he was. That's enough for the entire world media to fabricate a lie like this.

They are terrified of the meme magic, and are trying to stop it.

Praise Kek.

NOW WE MAKE SMURFS A SYMBOL OF HATE, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO THEN?

> Lying (((press))) that should have their mouths shut for them
> The world

He's a big guy

They're declaring war over a template, top kek. Why don't they just make their own pepe memes instead of bitching about how much of a symbol of hate it is?

IP logging due to hate speech....

in troubled times.... a hero will arise....

youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ

It's just like GamerGate, which showed us all the media is owned by the same group world over.

They've all released this same article now because they were told to push a narrative.

The only good thing to happen this year.

They don't understand what they've unleashed

Now kek's power is growing

They tried, they failed, they can't meme, they have no white or grey magic, only black, which is totally uncreative by nature. Creation belongs to the light!

i'm amazed, usually my country doesnt give a shit about this kind of phenomena

We have to force them to declare war to Smurfs as well!

I agree, once again pol meme magic has backfired. Great job useful cucks.

It finally started.

My question is, how did they just fucking realize?

>We have LITERALY STARTED THE FIRE.
>>tfw you realize The Memetic War of [Current Year] will happen in your lifetime
yfw you realize this was fore told by the illuminati nwo cards, see & pic related

>pepe getting spammed across the globe is the "rain of frogs"
Or I like to look at it, "Reign of Frogs" ;^)

ADL has zero legal authority, they can fuck off.

This is all pretty funny though

See

but we have to get on with the times, after all it's the *current year*

the weirdness is increasingly exponentially

My man

>implying people will stop posting Pepe all over the place

its funny really. Do they really think they can control the interwebs motherfuckeras

>Freundlicher Frosch wird Hasssymbol

> 4
> u

exactly this. If anything the internet hates when governments stick their jew noses in

it'll just backfire on them more

is the Illuminati Card Game 100% confirmed for demonic inspiration then?

Being a UK faggot, it's only a matter of time before the first Pepe arrest happens here. What a time to be alive.

> literally a cuck
First to take the b8, the cuck st8!

Too soon user

>La rana Pepe

>yfw all that biblical shit was an allegory for all of this.

>backfired
shill, i...

Thomas Nast

They kinda predicted everything. Dosen't this look like Weird Al in Like a Surgeon, but with longer hair?

He also wrote a song about tinfoil.
Spoopy.

youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA

A peacefull homogenous society that (((Gargamel))) wants to destroy with his angel of death Asrael : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael

What a bunch of normie cucks

>backfired
>impying this isn't what we want
We subversive now

dropping a few rares

PEPE IS A MEME OF PEACE! THESE NAZI PEPES ARE NOT TRUE PEPES! THEY GO AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF KEK!
STOP MEMEPHOBIA NOW!

>Anti-Defamation League
>declare a frog drawing racist
The irony is killing me.

I'm gonna buy a tablet, to combat these fucks!

Pepe will never die, I frog post till the day I die!

Praise KEK!

Fuck off cuck, Kek wanted chaos.

Checking this plane...

>jpg for vector drawing
You done fucked up, son

2016 is an amazing year.

>GamerGate shall rise again

>The world media isn't controlled by the same interests
>it's just a (((coincidence))) that they all declare the same things all the time

which will be next, Cred Forums?

Its almost as if the media all over the world was working for the same people...

Who could be behind this?

>he thinks it hasn't already happened
The cognitive dissonance is stronk in this one.

This.

We are effecting the real world, with our memetic powers.

They fucking fear us, for some reason.

PEPE ON TELEVISION

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Nfp1aPlgV9s#t=140

OC

Smurf the Smurfs, smurf war now.

Your country is part of the globalist cabal too.

fuug :DDDD

There was a forum mentioned in another thread with that. Looks like nobody wanted to worship Kek though.

#NotAllPepes

>Pepe is international celebrity now
>Wojak is a nobody

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

if pepe is charged with the collective, magical will to [Trump 2016-gas the kikes-race war now] the way I think it is, then the media just fucked themselves really hard.

What, why would it matter? You really think png is better? wtf?

pottery

When Hillary Clinton's campaign issued a statement about Pepes I thought no media will try to handle it on screen. I mean what the fuck? Why bother with poorly drawn frog? It would only make her look silly which is something (((media))) doesn't want to do.

And now it seems like they're going to turn this into "legitimate" talking point holy shit.

>yfw Cred Forums is a lot more international than Cred Forums ever was and ever will be

how did ya do it lads?

it is better, though. JPG compression is pure shit; you should always use PNG.

Pure pottery

Exactly this, polandball~kun

JE SUIS PEPE

WRITE IT EVERYWHERE

ON THE TRAIN
ON THE BUS
ON THE STREET

EVERY BATHROOM STALL
EVERY WASHROOM MIRROR

LET EVERY WALL IN THE LAND REEEEEEE IN ONE VOICE

JE SUIS PEPE

The second an old lady took time to try and have a serious conversation, literally about "racist cartoon frogs", you know they dropped the ball hard, shot themselves in the foot bad move lel

WE'RE BEING PERSECUTED FOR OUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

KEK IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!
Cred Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

GAS THE JEWS, RACE WAR NOW

So the female bikini Pepe is the correct form of our goddess.

Disclosure through memes, they said.

Replace the Russian one with the proofs chicken.

That seems most likely. They will declare it a meme of revisionism. "Look at this Russian chicken, it's a meme on the alt-right boards whenever liberals state facts! Just another Putin propaganda scheme!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I have the vector m8, I just feed out the low resolution rasterized version for the plebeian masses. You'll never get the raw vectors for free m8

It's almost as if you could use a program to make any image say anything .

>a green frog is the rallying point of all the facists

if normies will take the media seriously after that, we are doomed

It turns out people all over the world are galvanized by their hatred of jews and their love of dank fashy memes.

If anything this gives you a pretty good impression on how all world media are controlled from a single source.

If this finally gets a get, Pepe is a meem of peace and Clinton is a meme of hate

Thats some deep dank memeing, normies will have a very difficult time cracking the code :^)

Which meme is next boys?

dear god
what have we done

>My picture included
YEEEEEEEEEEE

MOM, I MADE IT

Is there an archive of the original thread about kek and the origin?

All these media people are losing their shit over a cartoon frog.

What a time to be alive.

This is the Rain of Frogs.

Won't be long now before Pepe gets reported on Twitter and Kikebook. I already heard some of the SJWs having a conversation at my university about how "those alt-right racists are using some kind of green frog as a neo-Nazi symbol"

next?
there is no next, we take pepe to the next level and burn the world!

Kek will punish you for this

praise kek

This is it, we are now the rhodesia of the Internet, the world is stacked against us but with superior tactics and a warrior spirit we will meet them in battle non the less

>Because we all browse pol and we'll fight through thick and thin we'll keep this board a free board stop the enemy coming in we'll use pepe until that meme is running dry and this mighty board will prosper for pol never dies

dont forget who controls you, roachies

>If anything this gives you a pretty good impression on how all world media are controlled from a single source.

also known as the internet.

and it looks like I forgot to pay my party hat tax again. dammit.

>it aint me

>Being this new

Only works on OP images.

Oo thank you, kind gentleman.

It aint me by the fortunate sons

Stay ignorant, techpleb

>The JPEG compression algorithm is at its best on photographs and paintings of realistic scenes with smooth variations of tone and color.
>In contrast, when storing images that contain text, line art, or graphics – images with sharp transitions and large areas of solid color – the PNG format can compress image data more than JPEG can. Additionally, PNG is lossless, while JPEG produces noticeable visual artifacts around high-contrast areas.
>GIFs are suitable for sharp-edged line art (such as logos) with a limited number of colors. This takes advantage of the format's lossless compression, which favors flat areas of uniform color with well defined edges.

>Because we're, oh /po/acks
>And we'll meme through thick and thin

>tfw you realize that means we aren't gonna last that long

Asians are fucking gross. They are as bad as Maori

>mfw we become the new puppet masters
>mfw its not as fun as you'd think

Your press and your country are two very different things.
I'd bet 99.99% of Italians still don't give a shit. Just the oy-veyers in the media.

is this how all the old religions became a thing? jokes gone too far?

we must bear the burden

What wonderful times to be alive. Random people from message board can make nation tremble

>We got the entirety of the western luggenpresse to declare war on a cartoon frog.
How in the fuck

THis actually could work in USA. Make claims that these virtual Pepe frogs are attacking Hillary because she is an unbeliever. Just like in ancient Egypt.

>yfw
PNG is better for EVERYTHING

This ain't the 90s anymore - disk space is a non-issue!

>>Being this new
>Only works on OP images.

why is it that people who say "being this new" are almost always full of shit?

That is fantastic. The normies will stop using Pepe. Pepe will remain in the 'dark fringes' of the internet.

doesn't it make you all feel better though?
kind of a feeling like you're in control of something, you know?

I chuckled.

Bible is self fulfilling?

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

Isnt she from the "South" and edc's hotsauce?

>You post pictures and laugh
>Having fun posting
>The world sees it as ultra right wing super Nazi racist frogs
I don't even attempt to understand the world anymore, it is so absurd that if I even tried to wrap my mind around the concept my mind would break.

Well, even though nothing happened yesterday, basically 70% of pol mobilised like never seen before, so at least we know we have several holdouts and secure locations in the woodwork.
Theyll have to send in waves of normies to try and clear out the infestation, resulting in horrendous casualties on their side. CP, gore, snuff, these poor bastards wont know what hit 'em.
Itll be like Nam all over again. Except we're the VC. And the debate was the Tet offensive.

I like how the current US government, the global political establishment and the media of the entire world has musted a horde of hundreds of thousand of people from all over the planet to conspire against a few hundred shitposters on a laotian soapstone carving forum and keeps losing.
We have hit a nerve. This is as good a proof as any that the international jewry is still alive and well and they see us as a threat.
The entire globalist order is mustering their best to destroy us and they keep losing. They are truly pathetic.

2016 has been a wonderful year

>kind of a feeling like you're in control of something, you know?

more like i'm trapped in the backseat of a car speeding towards the edge of a cliff and the driver just blew his brains out.

jpg is fine as long as people don't keep recompressing it from over-editing it

lossless png is not necessary for most types of images shared on imageboards.

people that upload complex real-world imagery in png can eat a dick, it's a waste of bandwidth

better version

Ignoring the communism, we're the Viet/pol/.

No lives, no jobs, no R&R.

Men born here, raised on horrible truths, weaned on pure contempt of all that is leftist, attuned to the sound of lies being crushed by reality.

Boys who learned to hate before they learned to even laugh, and now they comprise their only two emotions.

Remember, you're here forever.

KEK is here, wow.

Praise KEK!

If they try to ban Pepe, our only chance to save him is to make a new religion based on KEK, and his prophet Pepe.

Maybe, that's what KEK wanted all this time... OMG!

>s

SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE

Any word from the artist who made him?

DELETE THIS!!!!!!1

>Boys who learned to hate before they learned to even laugh, and now they comprise their only two emotions.

Tears are running down my cheeks.

DEUS /POL

>You were born just in time to witness World War Pepe

that plunger, holy fuck my sides

>he has a 3rd world internet connection
The only acceptable reason to use .jpg is Cred Forums's file size limit.

someone edit an old newspaper with this as a frontpage title

Which one?

Also congrats senpai

if anything this at least proves pol has far more power than expected

Here you ho

Damn. Man, that looks like a comfy drawing - it's so damn simple, but it instantly improved my mood.

We have to fight against this obvious religious bigotry.
These people are pretending to be impartial so they can condemn our lord Kek.

Don't let these Pepephobes win!

>a drawing of Pepe is complex real-world imagery
You've lost it, Geoffrey.

They honestly can't win this "war"
Memes are far stronger than any propaganda

RARE
R
A
R
E

You sexist racist xenophobe!

Okay, this one is my new favorite

Not really, it just hillarious that everything would turn out this way. West will never cease to amaze

Pepe Smurf always knows better

No media coordination here going on then....

Somebody has to remake this with a higher framerate and better distortions, and make it a neat webm.

>One penny
fug

really makes you think huh

At least you still get posted often..

See how the pepe looks shitty when not zoomed in? That's because jpg. does not handle file compression well and it also does not change shape/ size well. HQ vector art should always be saved in png.

Stay plebby

it really does

P R A I S E
H I M

Racist, sexist, Islamophobes that average 14 years of age have arrived

Fucking checked my man

that pic reminds me of that old quote
>I stared into the abyss and lo behold the abyss stared back at me

the funniest thing is one year ago everyone thought this would turn out to be another stale bush v. clinton retread.

those same people are eating shit now.

radiomof.mk/zhabata-pepe-stana-prvoto-internet-meme-oficijalno-proglaseno-za-simbol-na-omraza/

Their website is down, they shared the article on their jewbook.

Change businessman to celebrity steak salesman

I only caught a glimpse but Stephen Colbert's Late Show did a segment on Pepe last night. Did anyone happen to record that part?

>1971: The War On Drugs begins
>2001: The War on Terror begins
>2016: The War On Pepe begins
>making war against abstract ideas instead of against actual opponents
What could possibly go wrong?

worldwide.vote

Remember your daily VOTE guys

they're probably lulling you into a false sense of security so they can keep butt raping you while you claim victory via posting frogs

He supports Clinton is the "official" story

But really I think her goons threatened him with that

>take bulgarian language
>drop vowels here and there
>misspell some bulgarian words
>add some j's

oбичaм мaкeдoния

for us? a shit ton

јa c-c-cccaкaм бyгapијa ;3

I have just heard on news about Pepe being banned on the internet. I was shocked for a second until I found out it was actually about a singer named Pepe who got one of his music videos flagged on YT.

The fact that they make such a big deal out of a goddamn internet frog that they would waste airtime, paper and bandwidth denouncing it as an EVUL HAET SIMBUL when they could be focusing on any million other things which are at least marginally important is the best sign we could hope for that we have them by the balls. I hope this place stays up until the election at least, but if they honestly care this much, the threat of the chans going dark is probably more real than I'd hoped pre-ICANN handover. Even if they do shut us and cripplechan down, we've still already won and we'll just regroup and find new outlets to meme through, simple as that. It's what we are.

S H A D I L A Y

>Cred Forums will be written on the history books as the frontrunner on the war on pepe

WE DID IT BOIS
WE'RE THE MOST POWERFUL SITE ON THE INTERNET AS OF THIS MOMENT
FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN

Exactly this. The GamerGate just showed a tiny slice of how big scumbags the journalists are, but this retarded fear of a cartoon frog sheds light on them worldwide. Fucking propaganda bots all of them.

doubles comfirm we win

What else will the year of Kek bring us?
WW3 get

>MORE TRIPS

Meme magic backfire!

ok shill

The old and rich should fear the young and stupid.

Spread pepe like the plague as many minds as he can propagate.

Strengthen his influence, and make his physical body more present the more that know.

I am so fucking sick of that stupid frog

just let it die

>>makes pics like pic related
>>NO ITS NOT A HATE SYMBOL LE GLOBALIST MEDIA AGENDA

are you stormtards even trying? face it, you've been found out, now fucking deal with it

Its even funnier because its true: while alone, we may be NEETs, combined we can hold offensives that garner massive attention, tie up a load of shillsoldiers and create a lot of PTSD wrecks from infographics and gore.

Youre average Cred Forumsack is like a Vietminh farmer; simple, unassuming, peaceful. But when angered, him and 20,000 others grab their trusty rifle from under the floorboards, and head out to tear the enemy a new one.
I fucken love this place desu

>t. ADL

more like
the old, rich and evil shouldn't fear the young and fedup
though we're still in the right of course

DELETE THIS IN THE NAME OF KEK
CURSES TOWARDS THE ENEMIES OF OUR PRIEST KEK

are you implying that we don't love every second of this?

PEPE IS A SIMPLE FARMER OF PEACE

Post that Pepe picture. You know, that one.

>JUST

>99
WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

DEUS
VULT

THEY MADE HIM CRY

ALL THE WAY BACK

PEACEFUL
FARMERS

no im saying youre making nazi frogs hugging hitler and then cry like bitches when the world calls you nazis you fag

We need some vietnamese farming pepes to convince normies and journos we are nothing but a poor backwards South East Asian basketweaving forum

PEPE IS A SIMPLE ANCIENT PHILOSOPHER

Only on tuesdays

PEPE IS A SIMPLE GIRL

nothing in our news

I definitely need to incorporate more 'Sad!''s into my posts

>you've been found out
>deal with it
>implying the international news media hyping white supremacist frogs is a negative thing

>cry like bitches when the world calls you nazis you fag
We do?

Can we get Poo Poo Pee Pee on CNN?

I bet he does.

Awwww
Is somebody #triggered?
Do they need to go back to their safe space? I think so.
Don't worry, the mean old frog won't be able to hurt you on your tumblr feed.

these people have no soul

IM NOT THE MEME I SHOULD BE

put moonman under mister mac donald

KEK WILLS IT

KEK PROMISES WW3 AT THE END OF THIS YEAR
PRAISE KEK
KEK VULT

>the entire western press is declaring war on a cartoon frog

This world makes less and less sense by the day

>cry like bitches
It would appear that similar to paying debnts, gr**ks are unable to discern human behavior on Cred Forums. Fascinating, more study should be done into this to figure out why both of these things are true and maybe we can find the cure for yogurt.

Indeed he does.

Smurf is a communist.

Funny you should mention that, I highly recommend looking into the symbolism of the red floppy cap and its use in relation to the french revolution.

Do these tv people not see how stupid they sound
90% of people at home have no idea what they are talking about

enough is enough, kek shall strike them down like vermins, witness me

meme war now

NO

Lol who decides this shit

the hate symbol council?

Kekism is the Religion of Peace™.

SMurfs is kill

Religious bigots who pretend to be impartial.

>the hate symbol council?

Although you will not be able to believe there is an organization whose dedication is this.

sure thing friend

:^)

:^) ;^)

>tfw you realize Jesus was probably like Alexander Jahans IRL and his 'disciples' were just bullies that stuck around and made him say stupid shit

This is totally out of control. The spiral has begun.

They let the memes out. They tried to contain them. They've failed. We are in an out of control situation and there is no way to contain this anymore.

This is a Cat 5 happenning in slow motion

juden

>a fucking cartoon frog most commonly used by young adults to make memes, on an anonymous internet forum for Japanese culture discussion, becomes an international phenomenon, and symbol of literal hate, after one of two main American presidential candidates retweeted some random fanart, and the other took personal offence at getting sent pictures of smug frogs, and decided to connect it with hate, misogyny, intolerance, sexism, racism, etc, to defame her opponent, resulting in the global media making stories on it.

This serves as a reminder to myself, as to why I shouldn't take things to serious, and that the world is really such a silly place.

>the world
>juden papers

Inshadilay

Biased media much
iased media much
ased media much
sed media much
ed media much
d media much
media much
edia much
dia much
ia much
a much
much
uch
ch
h

hcum aidem desaiB

Of course we have power, we are the reason why Trump might become the next president.
We rigged the polls when he was still unknown, we memed Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz to death, we made videos about rapefugees, chimpouts and gentle giants being thugs go viral, we are flooding the web with crime statistics and race realism, tons of leftists come to this place trying to debunk us yet they end up joining our cause we have the most powerful tool in our hands; THE TRUTH.

They may shut down Cred Forums one day but we will regroup, yet shutting it down will cause more harm to them than to us, like when they shut down /r/FatPeopleHate or /r/CoonTown and reddit was flooded with wrong-think. Which forced them to shut down even more subreddits, which transformed Reddit to a delusional echo-chamber that has no impact on the world. The fucking CorrectTheRecords shills have reddit under control, but it's no use to them because you can't spread ideas in a echo-chamber. The right wing is rising all over the world because the right wing reaches people, leftists only reach other delusional leftists on university campus.

Didn't Cred Forums WANT Pepe to get associated with white supremacy so that they could pull him away from the normies? Why are you acting so surprised at the fallout?

>united boards of Cred Forums
>nazi symbol instead of a fucking 4 leaf clover

>the hate symbol council?
It's called ADL

on the bright side, whatever shitpost you make it may turn into the reason for WWIII, how awesome is that?

>surprised
>fallout
Ahem.

>Governments find out about meme magic.
>Immediately try to censor it.

Gee I wonder why

adding largest Slovenian newspaper shot

title says : Radical Demons of Donald Trump

And yet another meme becomes true to life. Wojack will always be the cuck, the Daffy to Pepe's Bugs.

I miss old Cred Forums and the raids, but I have to be honest, 2016 is one of the best years I encountered here. Its funny as hell and I cant remember when we created so much new content.

That's an ugly ass vector you made.

>radical demons of donald trump
>there is no such thing as radical islamic terrorism, islam is a religion of peace
Strange (((coincidences))) going on here.

ONE

If Kek wants chaos doesn't that mean he wouldn't like a force of order like fascism?

Or does he just want fascism to rise so it can fall, then for the next system that rose to fall and so on in perpetual cycle of chaos?

Are we all getting trolled by Kek?

>(((the hate symbol council)))

The ADL is a joke. This will help redpill tens of millions of people about how much bullshit that shit organization tries to pass off. This has to be the dumbest campaign ever.

Its gone G L O B A L
Praise kek

>implying Spurdo hasn't been THE hate symbol for years now

Holy shit I have that exact plunger!

PEPE WILL TRIUMPH.

They now know we a god on our side

wtf im 14 yo now

>a german company is doing meme magic

!!!

What's the average age in this thread?

9/2019?

wasn't wojak created on krautchan?

Judging by Swedish standards, roughly 12-14

delet this

Lads, get in here, related knowledge bomb. Big trouble in little Cred Forums

nvr mind i'm a faget rape my face

>tfw no smug goblin gf

Even I was surprised to find an article on pepe and the alt right in my local newspaper

9-11

somehow I can't find any in bulgarian news (yet)

IN THE NAME OF KEK
>KEK LIVES IN DEATH
IN THE NAME OF KEK!!
>KEK LIVES IN DEATH
KEK. LIVES!!
RULE OF THUMB, HILLARY. YOU CAN'T KILL THE MEME.

I don't understand this. Among normies pepe feels the same as Wojack, some me irl shit but just smuggier. If anything, the frog was hijacked by normies not the alt-right.

Is all this backlash coming from people who don't browse anything past Facebook? Who don't understand other parts of the Internet and are just gullible idiots?

It's a fucking frog, Jesus Christ.

What? A Greek is lecturing us on "Fasismo"?
Oh because you believed your newspapers equating the German system with Nazism?
It's the complete opposite.
Tsipras, who is funded by Soros and Jews, wants to tax the Church, and make immigrants Greek. I call that "trotzkismo".
youtube.com/watch?v=_IDhCAwo__4
The FED is jewish. Neoliberalism is Jewish. America is the 1st Jewish country and they own everyone.
Revolution is good for the Banksters, because it removes the last obstacles for more profit: the religion, the morale and the racial unity of a country.

>altright worships Kuk and Kuket
nothing new here

>extreme demons of donald trump

you cant make these titles up

u fokin wot m8

DOLLUH

the memes... they're real !

People who don't browse anything past Facebook aren't who run the lugenpresse, user. Maybe it's time to open your eyes a little and see the forest for the trees for once.

Underrated

Deus Vult lads

It's all part of the meme magic

KEK

>tfw born too late to fight the French and Spanish
>tfw born too early to fight the ayy lmaos
>tfw born just in time to fight for Kek and Memes

We were born into the right timeline boys.

>Price is dropping
The price is rising since so many people want pepes after the worlds' papers have shown them the Glory of Kek.

but WHY?

The world going mad?

It appears they're giving Pepe the literal holocaust treatment.

we demon now

THEY ARE HERE IN HUNGARY
FUCKING JEWS

>600,000 jews bottom left

ayy lmao

counterfeit pepe

erase at once!

Memes actually control the jews, and we control the memes.