REDPILLED WRITERS

PIC RELATED: Houllebecq was redpilled as fuck but he looks like he have been poisoned or something..could it be?
>inb4 London polonium and shiet

also, general redpilled fiction/essay writers

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-snoop-plea-20110808-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably Joseph Conrad.

He could see the uselessness in men, what was inside some them that was worth hating, and worth praising.

>hating on islam
>praising jews
>redpilled

houellebecq likes lovecraft too

fyodor dostoevsky
aleksandr solzhenitsyn
george orwell
aldous huxley
c.s. lewis

>Admitting that Jews are good writers = philosemitism
Wew

>george orwell
literally described out times

checked.
he says that they have a lot to be forgiven for=they're no better than sandniggers

orwell
huxley
lovecraft.

pic related. desu my experience with blacks in australia has been pretty good, but there arent that many. do blacks really act the way they do in The Wire?

>do blacks really act the way they do in The Wire?
never seen the series jew, in my experience arabs are far worst than subsaharian negros: I see moroccans, tunisians, arabs in general stabbing, pushing, stealing, whereas the subsaharian negros is just like a beast: you can assign him a simple task and pay him peanuts and he will do it. Fun fact: lybian corrupted police who put negros in concentration camps in the desert call them dispregiatively "africans and niggers" lol

I remember this part in Platform, it was pretty based. The book was actually released in 2001 before 9/11, before Islam was even a big topic.

He also considers sex with blacks and arabs to be the most despicable thing for French women.
He wrote many times that jews are responsible for a lot of horrible stuff

The Bible is as retarded as the Qu'ran though.

It's as useful as german fairy tales or french fables.

To keep people unable to think by themselves in check and shove your moral values in an insidious way and make them believe in magical faggotry.

God doesn't exist...

Houellebecq is a disgrace. He should kill himself.

huxley did it better imho

Yeah they're all fucking terrible, Lovecraft is spot-on. Blacks are first in line for the gas chambers

Islam is far, far more retarded than any other religion.

>written in one of the most difficult to write languages on the planet
>every muslim is forced to learn Arabic to read it
>most of them fail at this
>because of this, they enter schools with a huge learning setback
>this means the majority of them will not be able to learn to read, write and speak other languages as well as they should to fully function in the society they invaded

Bibles are just translated into other languages.

He was a communist when young (old-style communist that only cared about economics, before the SJW trend). Over time he has become less and less politicized. Now he's just nihilistic and misanthropic and only really likes animals.

it depends where you go, but yes - often worse. Those were skilled actors acting ghetto. Being around real ghetto niggers is unbelievable.

Well a lot of the actors were just taken off the streets, literally. For example, the actress for Snoop ended up getting busted in a case for, well, heroin distribution.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-snoop-plea-20110808-story.html

Thats probably why it felt authentic. I don't know what American Africans are like, but what I saw on The Wire always seemed realistic to me (at least, for those actually involved in heroin gangs).

Nonetheless, glad I don't have to deal with it. I've only met a handful of blacks, and they've seemed like decent people.

Abos on the other hand....

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY.

He overdosed on redpills.

>at least

According to Bertrand Russell who was a friend of Conrad's, he didn't really have political views except for a hatred of Russia.

>only really likes animals
Oh shit this is it. His dog died and now he just doesn't give a shit anymore.

RIP Clément ;_;

>Bibles are translated

You wanna get burned at the stake?

Dude, there's a fucking street language bible. We're way past anything any inquisition can clean up without exterminatussing the whole planet.

Thats true. He wrote a whole long essay basically as a loveletter to how awesome lovecraft is. If any literature is redpilled it is Lovecraft. The Shadow Over Innsmouth is basically a big discussion on the dangers of degeneracy affecting mankind.

he was a decent looking man. Wtf happened to him?

Is it oficially recognized by the Church?
Does the Pope/Patriarch or whatever sexslave is currently in the building approve or acknowledge it?

well, the pope used to read it in spanish. I saw him once

No, atheism is a fairy tale, a myth for little babies who think they "think by themselves" when they are just hedonistic, nihilistic retards who have no reason to not to kill themselves.

I was talking about the "ebonics" Bible, that's just fucked.

Fucking hell, I kinda miss the old Polish Pope.

Nicolas Gomez Davila
You can't be redpilled if you haven't read anything from him

Dostoyevski is pretty much the pinnacle of red pilled.

Nice pick Italy