What does Cred Forums think of ISIS?

what does Cred Forums think of ISIS?

Controlled opposition to get people to hate Muslims. Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Then why does it say in your little holy book to do so?

F P B P
P
B
P

At least there's one semi-intelligent burger here.

Inshallah

Oh well I disagree with the second thing you said. But the first part, agree.

False flag, another divide and conquer trick by the kikes, notice how ISIS never attacks israel

ISIS is a jewish operation you fucking retard.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam /thread

You mean the Old Testament?

Deuteronomy 13
>6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

They're helping to bring about the Racial Holy War. Deus Vult!

Armed by Hillary

They're a threat but they're mostly just media fodder and they're a gag that claims every terrorist attack done. As if there's no radical stand alone terrorists. They were funded by people like Hillary and the Obama Administration but they're not a threat to the US.

The mudslimes have been killing each other since their inception, nothing will change that. They're poorly educated with stupid ideologies. It's kind of like what America would be like if police weren't around to keep black people in check.

OY VEY NO GOY ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL. We are the only alternative Isreal is your greatest ally goy remember that.

ISIS is a Saudi Arabian, and corrupt elements of the American government's proxy army in the Middle East to spread Wahhabism and profit off from the oil in the region. Wahhabism is the orthodox Islam.

Because ISIS are the ONLY reason to hate both Jews and Muslims

Why am I not surprised that it's a fucking leaf poster that's acting like a gigantic pussy/faggot?

The ultimate redpill

Very nasty group with a lot of money and guns

Not directly funded per se by the west like the Taliban were, but I have my doubts about the whole Arab Spring thing that Libyans and Syrians suddenly wanted democracy, threw off their government, then decided they want a religious state like before.

Strangely they are a rare issue that Russia and America agree on for once, in that we both agree they all need to be dead.

Quite effective for a government agency

>Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam
Please Cred Forums not all us burgers are like this I swear.

They are the Roman Catholics of Islam.

It's the IDF in ninja masks
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Apocalyptic death cult.
If Cred Forums had its was the west would be ruled by a Christian ISIS.

Don't know much about them but they seem to love Israel

- America hates Russia
- America fights proxy war in Afghanistan against Russia
- America don't want to send their boys, train some local camel fuckers head choppers
- It went okay, keep funding them
- they start doing bad things
- America still wants to have their proxy army in the middle east so they keep them around
- Al Qaeda, saudis and other local groups start funding these groups
- 9/11
- "Oh no Osama Ben Laden is a terrorist! Kill"
- Muslims no longer to be trusted, won't obey orders. invade Iraq
- Difficult to do, the region is too fragmented thanks to foreign intervention in the past , warlords everywhere
- People realize they can also play the proxy game and they start arming their own groups (Al Nusrah, Islamiah, Al-sunnah etc, these fuckers have like 6 million groups)
- Saudis and Turks throw money at ISIS to defeat Al-Assad and the Kurds
- ISIS are too stupid and just want to fuck women and pillage, Russian comes to aid Assad right when he was about to fall
- Russians decide to save their last place in the middle east, Assad's Syria
- ISIS cornered like rats, their end is near
- isis leaders quickly abandon the ship "we Fatah Al-sham now, we not terrorist"

that is how things are right now, I think isis as a group will disappear in 2017, and we will just have a few terrorist cells just like back in the days of Al Qaeda