Is the Mediterranean race the true masterrace?

Is the Mediterranean race the true masterrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtus_(virtue)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
youtube.com/watch?v=qSfNip7-c5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt#Predynastic_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond
youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1h4HevjDj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_dictatorship)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much.

>cannot run states and would be Nigger tier without EU

Hmmmmmmmmmm

yes

Europeans are the true master race.

First were the Greeks, then the Italians, then the British. Many others had their times inbetween here, and are just as great, but politics and nation size has held back some nations from really whooping ass. Hats of to the Brits though, the eternal Anglo struck swift and hard for 500 years.

>Conquered all of western Europe, all of the Mediterranean, North Africa and parts of the ME.
>Introduced culture and civilisation to literally stone age monkeys
>Nailed your kike lord to a plank of wood
>Enslaved millions of people across the world and dragged them back to fight in amphitheatres and work shit jobs in Rome

Bitte, mein neger.

but user, Romans are le true germanic aryan master race

yes

you guys were shitting in bushes while the romans built massive infrastructure projects across europe.
and if it wasn't for america feeling charitable after ww2 you'd be as developed as khazakhstan right now.

WE WUZ BUILDING STEEL PLATED CATAPULTS IN ROME WHEN THOSE SHITSKINNED MEDITERRANEANS WERE STILL IN THE STONE AGE

>celts were barbarian cavemen
when is this meme going to fucking die? Celts sure weren't as advanced Romans, but still had infrastructure, roads, established communities and much more.

Less WE WUZ, more WE BE. And what mediterraneans be right now are leeches to their betters.

Germans aren't Celts. They're the cancer of Europe.

You do realise that the Gauls were celts, right? Celts aren't a people, but a culture that was rife in Europe throughout the Roman Empire.

Greeks were a backwater compared to the Middle East. europe only launched ahead in science and technology in the last 400 years

This Mediterranean race meme needs to die.

Germans still weren't Celts, you stupid cunt.

okay ahmed, just the last 400 years huh?
sounds like someone needs to read up on medieval philosophers before shitposting so hard

Those are haplogroups you retard. It doesn't give an indication to genetic proximities. You can have two people in the same haplogroup that have further genetics from each other than others in different haplogroups

"Celt is a term applied to the tribes who spread across Europe, Asia Minor and the British Isles from their homeland in south central Europe. Most archeologists date their emergence around 800 b.c., though some feel the date sould be extended backward to 2000 b.c. Celt comes from the Greek word Keltoi. The first evidence of its use is from quotes of the writings of the Greek historian Hecataeus of Miletus (his actual works being lost) in the later part of the 6th century b.c. and it is thought by some to be cognate with the Gothic word hildja (to fight). Caesar says the Gauls called themselves Celtae and this is where the confusion sets in. Gaul was a geographic area (modern France and northern Italy) and "Gauls" were the peple who lived there according to the Romans. Linguistically, the people who lived in Gaul were Celts, and this was athe main distinction made by the early historians. Tacitus says of the Cotini and the Osi "(they) are not Germans: that is proved by their language, Celtic in the one case, Pannonian in the other...". The bottom line is that there was no difference between the Celts and the Gauls, they were the same people."

Europe is one race, and that race is more or less mixed. It is e. g. less mixed in Scandinavia, and more mixed in Southern Europe, and that’s why they don’t all look like the Nordic ideal man. In the past, they all did. Even the Greeks.

>He thinks the EU helps anyone except for the Germans, traitors of Europe.
Fuck off eternal kraut.

Maybe before Islam conquered the region for centuries and turned all future Mediterraneans into darkskinned Arabs.

The Roman Empire never truly conquered northern europe.

>muh EU
Fuck off. The EU is one giant corporate machine and fucked everyone but your country.

You're a dumbass. Europe was certainly behind during the medieval period. Abbasid caliphate was far ahead. Umayyad caliphate turned Spain into the most prosperous part of Europe by far because it was able to connect it to their trade network. China was even more technologically ahead than that in terms of engineering, warfare, science. Ottomans were more advanced than Europe until around the 17th century. Europeans launched ahead once direct trade networks with the east over sea and it killed the Silk Road and the economies of the Middle East. Then there was the Age of Enlightenment and the pivot towards market economics and proto capitalism

Read some books and stop getting your history from tv

As for medieval """""philosophers""""""". Our modern moral code is far closer to people like Zoroaster and Confucius who from 2500 years ago than any European philosopher from ancient to medieval times. Our current ideas come from lost englightenment period, after the thirty years war. Kys

Nice meme you Berber

Mediterraneans are white/european so yes they are masterrace

Past tense.

Defeated by the Germans at Teutoburg forest. Never got past Hadrians wall because they were scared of the Scottish viking giants there.

Not master race; dudes without armor beat them

were the romans really white? they seem more north african to me

>argument motherfucker, do you use it?

No, it's central euros, vertically speaking.

This means north spaniards, north Italians, French, Swiss, Austrians, southern Germans.

They were nordics before, then they got blacked

Yes

It's definitely the sexiest.

>will end up actual niggers with the EU

get fucked snowniggers

>Greeks were a backwater compared to the Middle East.
What was meant by this?
The only time the middle east was top tier was literally because they carried on greek scientific methods at a time where europe didn't.

are the irish even humans? they seem more like their "food"

These regions had no economic value to conquer. And the Romans did smash the Germans after teutenberg. Absolutely devastated them.

We share flag, but not IQ I swear.

>still not an argument

Good job faggot, you sure showed me

Literally my ancestors.

ITT: Triggered snowniggers going we waz romans

Reminder that afrocentrism and nordicism are the same

By the way, italians. How does it feel to have to be associated with the most embarassing racial group of america? I'd be pissed if a culture as obnoxious as italian-americans kept drawing on my culture as the one they're part of.

Too Lebo; Didn't Read

>LE MEDDITERANIANS ARE MASTERRACE GERMANS ARE JUST CAVEMEN IN HUTS LEL
daily reminder that romans are cucks and the advanced civilisations the romans had leads to degeneracy and hedonism. the Germans were right

>who were the Akkadians, Babylonians, Sumerians, 2000 years of Assyrian Empire, Phoenicians, Achaemenid Persians?

Literally all before the golden age of Greece, of which got started after the developed trade links to the Middle East and imported their mathematics, engineering, philosophy.

You are correct. Though the modern day French are an admixture of Germanic, Celtic, Etrusk and Latin populations.

Can't ya tell we wuz vikings?

Haha are you going to surrender to the muslims as well, cucks?

Ok I'm off to sleep

Good night snow niggers and we wuz romanz

Yeah no, degeneracy came after they started mixing heavily with non-white slaves, thus creating the modern mediterraneans (who are undeniably degenerate)

It all went downhill when the Jews hijacked Roman virtues with their Christian values of cuckoldry and turning the other cheek, just as it's happening right now with American freedom being replaced with cultural/moral relativism/amoralism.

Iraqis are master race. Med monkeys are subbhumans Cred Forums "logic"

Those are European values read the old testament to understand true Christianity.

no. The Romans were hedonistic Degenerates before that.

R1b is the master race.

Those germans sure know how to uphold western values

Pure romans (nordic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtus_(virtue)

After mixing (mehdis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

>read the old testament to understand true Jewish values.

Italians masterrace.

Nah, they're lazy, overly much bodyhair and they're ugly.
How many naturally blondes or blue eyes do you see there?
Virtually none.
Brown eyes+dark hair = not white.

Some of you think that Spain is just sun and beaches.

But winters are long. Inner Spain is as cold as Germany. It's a dark, cold and terrifying place.

We are medite-nordic without the cuckoldery.

So why is my job full of Spanish blonde women?

>MUH UHU UHRUR NO BLONDE NO BLUE EYES R RRONO TWHITE!111 HU HU EHURHRUHR R 1!!1

that's another way of saying what i said mario

I've been to spain

They look exactly like I would look if i suntanned for 3 weeks

how tan your skin is doesn't say anything about race, facial features tell a lot more

shut up shitskin

Don't expect a race of people who go to two or three tourist traps to get blackout wasted while wearing flip flops with socks to know anything about your country, bro.

Before they became half Arab? Sure.

>>MUH UHU UHRUR NO BLONDE NO BLUE EYES R RRONO TWHITE!111 HU HU EHURHRUHR R 1!!1

Yes, u mad terroni?

Doesn't really matter, Europeans are genetically similar enough that >we can share each other's achievements as one.

Pan-European race when?

>inb4 60%

I'd rather take Roman virtues over Jewish values hidden under a pile of self-deprecating bullshit.

>We are medite-nordic without the cuckoldery.

spainiards are the true nordics. Spain colonized 3/4 of the new world and left behind thriving cultures that are the envy of all.

No, the white race is the masterrace which includes Mediterraneans on the right side of the water.

Those jews and their ancestors were ahead of romans for most of their hisory .

>Austria
>Lost its Empire after being defeated by Italy
>"their betters"
>Literally has no influence in the EU whatsoever
>Contributions to EU budget 1/10th of Italy's
>"their betters"

wew lad

>a spaniard in charge of calling someone a terrone
kekked my lad

Modern Europeans are racially different from the civilizations who reigned 2000 years ago. Barbarian invaders from 300 - 900 A.D. interbreed with native inhabitants. This is true not only in Roman Empire, but across Europe. We are all mutts and geneticists have proved it. Even Slavs are not racially different from other whites.

> and left behind thriving cultures that are the envy of all.
>thriving cultures that are the envy of all.
>thriving cultures

>American
>Not knowing history
>Not knowing geography

Yep, sounds about right.

Yeah, I doubt that. Greece can probably be attributed to creating western civilization, but had the Romans not spread it, it probably wouldn't have grew to the lengths it has and survived to this day, and to look at a few Roman contributions we've got architectural styles (arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics), concrete/mortar/cement, efficient highway system (still followed today by modern roads), mass entertainment : stadiums & amphitheatres (ancestors of modern stadiums), thermal baths, central heating and floor heating, Roman alphabet (the world's most widespread writing system), Latin language and descendants + influence on other European languages, Roman legal system (basis of many European legal system to this day), the Republic & Senate (inspiration for modern democracies) and the Julian Calendar (including current names of the months).

Welcome to Spain

I'm pretty sure he was being ironic. Sudacas are our dindus and our punishment for eternity.

ROMA AETERNA
youtube.com/watch?v=qSfNip7-c5s

fug

how many people do you think have jerked off on that statue over the years?

>told and btfo
>k-kek lads

Yeah but then the middle east can be attributed to creating western culture since it was them that civilized the Europeans and taught them plenty of that.

we already are a European race you retard

ethnicities vary however

t. Ahmed

I feel like a fool who actually making a genuine point for a shitskin.

The Mediterranean race is extinct.

istria here
1/4th italian
am i a med?

>spaniard delusions
>t-told h-haha!!11

You mean Sumerians, Babylonians, and other civilizations of Mesopotamia.
Even back then the Jews were only good for crying out the oppression of the chosen people. And then Babylonia fell.

You didn't get the point rajesh. The middle east technically created "Western Civilization" according to you.

Fun fact, Romans weren't hedonistic degenerates at all and the reason there's so much writing on it is
1. It was shocking in their own time when individual cases of such scandal happened. It wouldn't be noticable if it was status quo
2. Christian propaganda

Studies have shown that the ethnicity of Italians, excluding Sicily is almost identical to what it was around the time of the Romans. There were not enough invaders of really impact the gene pool significantly.

>let me post this meme picture, it will anger that italian!
>mfw

WE IZ KANGS

now I won't say this picture irrefutably proves all Greeks were blond haired BUT,

I will say it irrefutably proves that all but 2 Greeks were blond haired

someone reply

Lombards

this man speaks the truth
we ROMA INVICTA now

The lifestyle of Emperors and Pagan morality being slightly looser than the later Christians is a reason Rome has a reputation for being decadent. People who actually think that should take a look at men like Cato the Younger, the reforms of Augustus regarding fertility, marriage and having children and the Roman Republic its self.

t. know-nothing muslim pseudohistorian
kill yourself my man, literally meming and wrong in every way
>m-muslim golden age!
>the moors and the ottomans!
top lol m8
if you're going to put medieval philosophers in memequotes, then it's pretty obvious you're the one who needs to read a book before spouting such bullshit

>Our modern moral code is far closer to people like Zoroaster and Confucius who from 2500 years ago than any European philosopher from ancient to medieval times.
HAHAHA FAGGOT
the western tradition of ethics says no, go to a university once in your life

>I-I'm-a not even-a m-mad!

Jews inhabited the Levant which was just as advanced and ethnically similar. My point was Italians and Mediterraneans in general like to point out how Germanic people were backwards and how they are superior. However Italians were backward for thousands of years while middle easterners and north africans were building pyramids, monuments, and cities. So they are "superior".
Who turned out to be superior in the end?

i IZ kang

i WUZ kang fifteen hundred years ago

And i IZ going to be a kang long after I die a kang kingly death befitting a kang

keep going, buddy
i'm pretty sure some other nigger like you will join your worthless crusade against me

I don't know what you're talking about but you IZ mad

im going to spain next month, what are some cool places i can visit?

Julius Caesar and Cleopatra were closer to the moonlanding than they were to the building of the Pyramids, so you're partly right, but Europe did have civilizations and actual cities by that point, albeit nothing compared to their later Roman and Greek counterparts but if they were so advanced, the question remains, why are they behind now?

And bonus question, much later than the building of the pyramids, why was Carthage, a North African civilisation with immense naval power, crushed by the Romans?

Damnba! Spaniard just got ASS, FUCKED!!

>Although poor women are at least willing to bear children, rich women just get abortions to avoid the bother (although at least that prevents the husbands from being saddled with illegitimate, half-Ethiopian children).
Juvenal satire VI

Rich Romans were cucked by their Ethopians slaves!

can someone just answer me

why are u trolling here
isnt ur bf taking care of u?

As much as a shithole we have become under the EU, we still are amongst those who contribute the most to it.
Kill yourself Ahmed

fucking take a gene test you spaz

A kang be askin no kang whether it be he be a kang

Which was never my point, I was arguing against
>that romans are cucks and the advanced civilisations the romans had leads to degeneracy and hedonism.
which also happened before Rome, happened after Rome and it is happening right now.

Fully erect and throbbing

t.american mongrel
just because you have no history to be proud of doesn't mean italians can't be proud of their ancestors achivements

>60%

>Modern Europeans are racially different from the civilizations who reigned 2000 years ago

Depends where. Italy only received three ways of settler colonization: the Goths (who weren't many), the Longobards (who were a boatload and established themselves in large numbers in Northern Italy) and the Normans (who were few, but stayed longer).

The Arab conquest of Sicily consisted mostly of soldiers and nobles and didn't last long enough to leave a large genetic impact.

Other invasions were raiders who pillaged, plundered and left, or foreign rulers who only installed soldiers and magistrates without significant population transfer.

Genetically, most Italians are very similar to what the Roman-age population was.

Shut the fuck up dog! I IZa kang

>But if italians and Greeks were so advanced, the question remains, why are they behind now?

And bonus question, much later than the building of the Colosseum, why was Italy, a Mediterranean civilisation with immense naval power, dominated scientifically economically and culturally by what were Germanic barbarians?

That's 60% kang to you boi

y-y-yes sir!

Romans where bad at maths. literally zero contribution and there isn't any roman mathematician to support. Arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics all were known before their conquests, they just had the money to spread them.

Also the burning of Alexandria's library by romans was a huge backward step for the antiquity because priceless knowledge was in that library, it's like you wake up in the morning and all internet data are wiped out.

>And bonus question, much later than the building of the Colosseum, why was Italy, a Mediterranean civilisation with immense naval power, dominated scientifically economically and culturally by what were Germanic barbarians?
that's false, and you know it
gave you the answers you're looking for
>Romans where bad at maths
>mfw

Hmm, I guess I was under the impression the Lombards had a greater genetic impact throughout Italy than they did.

haha no

typical ignorant arab

>what are greek philosophers
>what is the hellenistic era

>half-Ethiopian children

Hopefully christianity destroyed this multiracial-multicultural degenerate empire.

You do realise that is supposed to represent Zeus, and not the average Greek?

This is quite common and comes up a lot. What you need to remember is, these weren't the same "Barbarians" that Julius Caesar had encountered during the Gallic Wars, or the Barbarians who destroyed Varus' legions, they were people who's nobility lived almost identical lifestyles to Roman nobility with farmhouses, villas and slaves to do all of their work for them, and in some cases, lived directly under Roman rule.

It was also Italy who sparked the Renaissance, perhaps the most important movement in the last 1000 years.

It wasn't jewish values that caused rome to decline. Those are European values by the way. Those values don't exist in the old testament. Rome declined because it was unable to sustain continual military victories agaisnt tribes with warmer weather (increasing exodus and population) and better weapons (huns, germanics).

hey vassal

at least in this painting Hercules the most celebrated hero is black haired

Some Greeks best be explainin this unKANGly cuckoldry which is before us right here

hello roach

>Rome declined because it was unable to sustain continual military victories agaisnt tribes with warmer weather (increasing exodus and population) and better weapons (huns, germanics).

>Rome fell for one reason
Instantly lost all credibility.
Rome had over-extended their militaries and their territories, were running bankrupt, had fell into a system of having multiple Emperors, almost all of which had enemies of other claimants to that title, had riots and violence in almost all of their major cities and had given citizenship to everybody.

Being the 8th world economy we don't need the EU you faggot, the EU needs us

bet you miss the ottoman dick

Who dominates Europe today? What are the wealthiest most advanced countries? I said "were barbarians"

I wasn't necessarily talking about the barbarian conquest (although i discuss that in this post). I was talking about the rise of barbarian tribes over an established civilization and comparing that to the rise of greece and rome over say egypt.

>You do realise that is supposed to represent Zeus, and not the average Greek?
>supposed to represent Zeus

we notta kang, WE... A GOD

I think you miss Hellenic dick, since all I ever see Turks doing is claiming they're European.

nah but we weren't even under ottomans we were under austria and venice

>Hopefully christianity destroyed this multiracial-multicultural degenerate empire

No they got ass fucked and allowed the Greeks to lose much of their land.

>Who dominates Europe today?
USA

>What are the wealthiest most advanced countries?
UK, France, Germany and Italy

>I think you miss Hellenic dick
How can I miss my own dick kok
Why does it bother you that we claim that tho? You like your men exotic?

That's literally what happened. It couldn't win battles anymore the slave economy was dying due to lack of military conquest. You can believe it was the jooos if you want though.
The barbarians also became stronger and more active. Rome was aslave economy and needed a constant influx to keep itself growing.

you were under everyone, the bottom bitch lol

> Implying Egyptians who built the pyramides where good at maths. Egypt thrived at maths for first and only one time when Greeks settled Alexandria in hellenistic period. Come on bro at least you should be grateful to magna grecia for your achievements and cultural identity.

True.
I've been to spain and Portugal this Year.
They are lazy non-white niggers.
No one seems to have a Job there and no one seems to be working either.

>Giacomo
>Semino
>Cruciani

All these geneticians are italians, therefore biased.

well, yeah

Egypt was a Bronze Age civilization of which we know very little about, and was loosely unified, although most people didn't speak the same languages.

You speak as though Greece and Rome conquered "Classical" Egypt. Rome didn't even need to conquer Egypt, but by the time they did claim it through Cleopatra basically giving it to Julius Caesar, it was a Hellenic civilisation anyway.

But I refer you to my other post. Rome did not fall for one reason, and Germanic tribes certainly aren't solely to blame, infact they take very little blame. They sacked Rome because Rome was an insigifnicant city by that point, and rather undefended. If they truly had the capability to take on Rome, they'd have taken Patavium which was closer to the Alps by far than Rome, and much more important by 400 AD.

not really we were under austria venice and had a personal union with hungary thats bout it

Because you don't share white culture or white civilisation.You're a Muslim country nor are you are Hellenic, they were European.

Turks are from Central Asia. Even Arabs are ashamed of you. Here is your blood brother living in China

>USA
Northern barbarians
Advanced
>Italy
>France
>UK
Just no.

Greece conquered egypt. Egypt was part of the roman empire. What are you talking about.
Talked about the fall here.

time to check the ottoman croat wars history pages again m8, wikipedia for ex
>being this literal
inbreeding and fetal alcohol syndrome is a bitch lel
at least I can walk to the fridge and count higher than 100 tho

>Just no.
Yeah by your own criteria

Italy, France, UK and Germany are the biggest economies, most powerful militaries, most influential culture, most influential politics, etc.

>holding the Pila backwards
is this guy retarded?

Rome/Greece/Italy/Spain/Portugal are a good indication of what awaits Northern Europe : wewuz mongrels buzzing like flies over the corpses of nordics and claiming their achievements as their own. Steel yourself nordic man if you don't want to end up like them : they are not your kin.

>mfw all these mongrels and subhumans will never be mediterraneans

That wasn't the Egypt you're talking about. In 332 B.C, the Egypt that you're talking about was dead. And Rome never conquered Egypt at all. It was given to Rome by Cleopatra, and then after she and Mark Antony killed themselves, and Augustus established the Roman Empire, it was their territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt#Predynastic_period

You aren't white Ahmed, therefore you aren't European.

try mixing with white slaves

Brit in vacation detected.

If most of Italy and Greece would have the values and attitudes of the Northern man, they could claim being the ultimative Masterrace
They have the longest and proudest culture and tradition in Europe, but they modern governments lack efficiency and share a big amount of corruption
All in all, as a Germanic, I still have big respect for the Mediterraneans of Europe

Italy isn't influential culturally and barely politically. Mexico Indonesia and Brazil have larger economies than Italy doesn't mean they are influential and most importantly the reason humanity moves forward.

>implying
it is always cute to see spaniards trying to act white
you are nothing
fuck off already

Who gives a fuck about Mexico, Indonesia and Brazil? Italy is actually worth preserving.

So how do you explain north Euro degeneracy? Did they also secretly mix with some unknown people?
Could it perhaps be a cultural matter? Maybe reducing everything to biology like a materialistic subhuman doesn't always explain things?

No one gives a shit who you have respect for

>Italy isn't influential culturally
now you lost it, my friend
you truly lost it

WE

ok abdul

>Italy isn't influential culturally and barely politically
Shows what you know. Ignorant moose fucker.

So many of those pictures are shit

>Italy isn't influential culturally
>mfw he really believes this

wtf? I like Italy now!

someone is mad :^)

I thought captain hook is english? lol

>That wasn't the Egypt you're talking about
No that is the egypt I'm talking about. Alexander conquered egypt and it became hellenic later on rome conquered it.

>It was given to Rome by Cleopatra, and then after she and Mark Antony killed themselves, and Augustus established the Roman Empire, it was their territory.
I watched rome, I know what happens :). Even if there was no military conquest they took it over just using culltural and military supremacy. People don't just hand over countries on a whim. You skipped the war bit. There was a war between mark antony and ovctavian.

T*rkroaches are whiter than dirty pakis. You dirty paki.

yes. spaniards,italians,greeks,and the southern french are superior to the barbarian cavemen of the north.

What, mad at the fact there are so many better pictures the person could've used?

Portugal used to be great until the commie coup d'etat then they sacked our industries to enter the EU in favor of yours, the EU only favors germany but of course an autistic kraut with his head on his ass doesn't realize it and thinks he is helping everyone with his Oh so kind generosity

It's not, pizza and plumbers isn't culture. It WAS not now.
Hi greek.

i'm not done

No, you were referring to the building of the pyramids. Alexandra the Great was closer to the moonlanding than the building of the pyramids too.

Still shit.

All the great things the Italians did and you chose some shit pictures

Alexander the Great conquered Persian Egypt. Classical Egypt was long over by the time he got there.

Rome conquered Ptolemaic Egypt, Egypt that was ruled by Greek Pharaohs who took the Zoroastrian tradition of sibling marriage to ensure their lineage.

ok, fine, here you go

med diaspora?

he got quiet, btfo

What does this have to do with what I said, I said greece and rome conquered egypt. Greece conquered it and it became Ptolemaic egypt. Mark antony and octavian had a fight over who gets to keep egypt.

Start working you faggot.
I used to work 50hours a week and now as i am studying i nevertheless work at least 20 besides learning and taking exams to finish my degree.

You subhuman baboons, if you wouldn't complain all the time and beg for gib me dats you wouldnt be so poor

Who cares? At least they did it. I don't think I can use past, present nor future for you Germanic shitholes.

They fuck up Germany... but in a different way.

>what is italian food, cars, fashion, music, cinema

Reminder that most gods were blond-haired
>modern meds proud of their mongrel features
>conveniently forget that true romans/greeks worshiped nordic gods

Oh wow muh Teutoburg Forest that one battle surely invalidates all the times Romans stomped germanics or what Germanicus did to them afterwards.

This is how germababies act like ''hurr we were living in mud huts and ooga our boogas but one time we did something so we clearly are superior! xD'' not to mention the apes were led by traitor roman general anyway.

Defeated by the Zulus at Isandlwana. Never got past conquering South America because they were scared of the Spanish savages there.

Not master race; dudes without brains or virtues beat them.

Reminder those statues were made by fags.

That the Egyptians who built the pyramids had nothing to do with Persian Egypt, or Hellenic Egypt.

Enlighten us about the booming pre-EU Portuguese economy

>t.leb

Portugal is one of the countries that works most hours in the EU , and the only reason your country isn't balcan tier is because you sucked major burger cock so they rebuilt your shit country after you tried to conquer europe you faggot

And yet you live there pajeet

I thought fags like big dicks.

>Never got past conquering South America because they were scared of the Spanish savages there.

why are you defending fags? unless ur one urself

Lol no

>Portugal is one of the countries that works most hours in the EU
>being proud of that

60%

>Using that graph as evidence
I think they meant cuckoldry innovators.

We just need mo money for dose programs man!

>true masterrace
>holding spear the wrong way around

>fucked everyone but your country
Is this what cucks ACTUALLY believe?

>what is a javelin

>Italian food
All you have
>Cinema
Nobody watcches it
>Cars
All brought by germany
>Fashion
Behind france nobody cares
>Music
wut

America dominates the world culturally like no other country has in human history. We are all speaking english, on an American website, using american internet, wearing american clothes, watching American movies and tv, and listening to american music, talking about the american election.
Italy is some irrelevant country around the southern periphery of Europe bordering Africa that people occasionally visit to see churches.

I was talking about how losing one war or battle against an inferior enemy doesn't mean you're a terrible civilisation or race. Yes, the Romans lost (((Teutenberg))) but they smashed the Germanics afterwards, as well as spread civilisation across God's continent. Even today we like to use the Roman Civilisation as the benchmark civilisation - and we use their language and ideas everyday.

Worst post in this entire thread

Don't drop your towel in the bath, Mehmet

>60% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was muslims
>tolerates a black domestic terrorism group

America! Yes!

I was just curious about when Britain attempted to invade South America and how the natives already spoke Spanish somehow

>med diaspora?
Studying here, fratello
In a year I will leave this hellhole and go back to the glorious South of Europe
I learned some things, I don't give a fuck anymore about older infrastructure or salary in generale, it's all about the cultural identity and no one can beat the Meds if talking about such topic

yes, we are. the aryans are the original jews. anglos are bro-tier tho.

don't shart yourself fatty

>has a pic of ottoman men buttfucking in his hard drive
exposed, how does morrocan dick taste?

Lol, currently our countries are doing way better than Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal
>Inb4 Muslims
Shut up

How does being 98% Muslim feel?

>it's all about the cultural identity and no one can beat the Meds if talking about such topic
exactly, exactly, we have that kind of unity that northern countries don't understand

We weren't a major economic powerhouse but up until 1960 we were an empire pic related and were in the middle of industrializing ,then the niggers got uppity and revolted with the ussr your help and we were still winning up until the commies started a revolution

Probably real similar to your older brother's

And yet you weren't unified until, what? The late 1800s?

>Muslim population that doubles every 10 years
>Minority in our own capital city.
>Jews run banks media education.
>Fight wars for the country who are fighting wars for Jews on the other side of the planet.
>White guilt over slavery
>Elects Muslim as mayor of capital city.
>Normalised coalburning
>Normalised homosexuality
>Normalising trans shit
>Also home of radical feminism
>State run media with a race mixing liberal agenda
>Has thousands of muslims raping children with the police too cucked to do anything about it due to "Islamophobia".

UK! Yes!

>>Although poor women are at least willing to bear children, rich women just get abortions to avoid the bother (although at least that prevents the husbands from being saddled with illegitimate, half-Ethiopian children).
>Juvenal satire VI
Not sure if satire or if this confirms italians are black since they're the only country in Europe were 1/5 have curly nigger hair

>had italian gf

Is google censored in the mongrel wasteland you call turkey?

>Romans were defeated once when lured in and ambushed by their presumed allies

>Fails to mention how Romans proceeded to raid the fuck out of germania, burn everything down and kidnap the german kang's wife and unborn children while he shat his pants in hiding.
>Rome doesn't even bother making your shitty region a province, since they've already tried once out of good will, but there's really nothing of value to integrate.

Yeah, the historic equivalent of suckerpunching someone and having your front teeth kicked in afterwards. Sure told those hairy latins who's boss.

Well at least I don't live in your shity rainy island

Don't you know that the norwegians had spaceships and had already conquered the galaxy 9000 years before the roman empire? Even before the kangz invented the flying pyramids :^)

>most gods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond
>The Greek gods are cited as varying in their appearances. While Poseidon was described as having a blue-black beard and Zeus blue-black eyebrows, Pindar described Athena as fair-haired[citation needed], and Pheidias described her as golden-haired[citation needed]. Hera, Apollo and Aphrodite were also described as blondes.[62]
>The following Roman gods are said to have had blond hair: Amor, Apollo, Aurora, Bacchus, Ceres, Diana, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Minerva and Venus.[63]
Get fucked. Even among the Roman gods blondes are a minority, let alone among the Greek ones. And given that quite a few Roman emperors were described as blonde themselves and that "Flavius" means blonde, chances are it was in reality a dirty blonde rather than le SS stormtrooper platinum blonde.

By the end of the day the Romans saw blonde hair as a barbaric feature. An interesting and exotic one, but barbaric none the same.
>From an ethnic point of view, Roman authors associated blond and red hair with the Gauls and the Germans: e.g., Virgil describes the hair of the Gauls as "golden" (aurea caesaries),[73] Tacitus wrote that "the Germans have fierce blue eyes, red-blond hair (rutilae comae), huge (tall) frames";[74]

Get your self-hating, nordicist bullshit out of here... oh wait, you're on Cred Forums. The perfect place for this utter nonsense!

>Lonidinistan
>probably talking to a paki
>Caliphate in 30 years
>Sharia Zones
>White minority
>Bradford

You lost the empire it's never coming back let it go. I know your jealous of Americans because they are smarter, better looking and just better in every conceivable way. I'm Canadian I understand your pain of never being as cool as America.

it's-a me, Marius!

How do you know? Woah, I feel surrounded by effeminate fags
Yeah, at least we can afford internet tho

1861, but i mean med countries in general

>in 30 years
>Inbred,shitskin,hairy,manlet,turbo-paki as mayor
Try 5 years,they've yet to remove all non-mudslimes and convert the cucks

lol had to hover over flag

>Gaius Fucking Marius

Most of this are just Greek copies.

>Normalised coalburning
>Normalised homosexuality
>Normalising trans shit
>Also home of radical feminism

All through America's glorious cultural influence, not Britain's.

>Minority in our own capital city.
>Elects Muslim as mayor of capital city.
It's worth noting that white people are still the majority in London, just not white British which is still bad, but it explains the latter.

>White guilt over slavery
Where? London?

>Has thousands of muslims raping children with the police too cucked to do anything about it due to "Islamophobia".
Change that to past tense since Rotherham got huge national attention.

>Fight wars for the country who are fighting wars for Jews on the other side of the planet.
We've contributed to a few.

Britain spread European culture to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and America. How successful were you and Spain in South America?

>this damage control
>they were blond but it wasn't real blond guise

Med diaspora detected, how does it feel living among true nordic men like dutch who tower over you? What a waste of trips

Also, they would have only ever mentioned blonde hair because it would have been exceptionally uncommon in their society

You allowed the Irish to come over, you could have stopped it.

Are you retarded? The Jews despised the Christians and were in agreement with Nero's purge of the Christian faith from Rome. The two groups were completely separate.

>austria

>All through America's glorious cultural influence, not Britain's.
why did you allow that abomination to be created? it's still your fault

No. Hating Germanics is the cool new contrarian meme, but British in specific are the masterrace and their brothers to the east are equally formidable.

Fuck them, I hope they all leave.

> tfw when barbarian

Oh and Cred Forums sure likes to glorify rhodesia when Portugal together with south africa were the only two countries to help in their struggle

America in theory is beautiful. The Constitution its self is a huge part of western history. Just in practice it's been swayed, it can still return on course along with the rest of the western world.

>How successful were you and Spain in South America?
what do you mean? south america has european christian culture

Northern countries went full jewish, they only care about materialism
The Med will survive this shitshow of a century, all in all I see an united and brighter future in Southern Europe

>All through America's glorious cultural influence, not Britain's.

It's still happening.

>It's worth noting that white people are still the majority in London, just not white British which is still bad, but it explains the latter.

We're still a minority in our own capital!

>Where? London?

Everywhere. Schools, media, politics etc.

>Change that to past tense since Rotherham got huge national attention.

I'll change it to past tense when it stops. Rotherham is still happening and the police are still not doing anything to stop it. They put like 4 people in jail to get the media to move on when it involves hundreds of people. Besides, there are Muslim rape gangs operating all over the rest of the country also acting with impunity.

You should have finished them off.

You know the reason why African Americans are about 20% white but are still incredibly dumb for the most part? It's because that 20% European is Irish.

Our only mistake was not to exterminate the brownies.

united, but only with us, let the rest burn, they'd do the same to us

At least we're not wops

Let me tell you about the Italian races:

>Sicilians/south italians=
Arab/north africans rape babies.

>Sardinian=
A little niggerish but good people.
They used to be worse than Southerniggers (terrorism, banditism and shiet)
Colonization after colonization and they still exist.
Le scotland/black irish meme of Italy

>Romans=
White skin, sometimes blue eyes/blonde hair, nigger soul. A lot of them look like jews.

>North Italians=
They look like jews, speak like jews and act like jews.
Scream about celtic heritage, muh white pride but the only thing you are going to see is the massive nose.
Scream on the internet about "MUH BLONDE HAIR, MUH WHITE SKIN, WE WUZ CELT AND SHIET" and then somebody like Renzo "the saviour of the white race" comes out. Also lega nord acts a little bit like a jew enclave.

>Corsician
WE WUZ NOT ITALY
WE WUZ NOT FRENCH
WE WUZ KILLING CONTINENTALS AND SHIET

>So are you saying that italians are not white
Yes.

South America for the most part is a hellhole

They're shitholes, not European.
But you didn't. And so you failed, and Britain didn't.

mediterraneans are the niggers of civilized europe

I don't understand why you don't include France.

t. english teacher

I agree. But we didn't have the power of hindsight back then.

>Arab/north africans rape babies.
baseless meme
they're greek niggers
>A little niggerish but good people.
SARDINIANS ARE PURE
>>Romans=
every curly haired italian was from rome or around it,confirmed nigger heritage
>>>North Italians=
Best italians.
>>Corsician
pure and based and not french

That or a welfare queen (that got fucked in the ass after talking about his job here).

>Civilized europe
>Barbarian
>No latin

Yeah, now you're nothing because you bent so much to everybody your identity got erased.

i didn't make that picture mon ami

Because geographically speaking France isn't in Southern Europe
But we are still latin and catholic bros

What's the 'Mediterranean race'?

Yes, and the Germanics (teutons) weren't celtic.
Celtic was a language group also, which is how we distinguish, and proto-germanic peoples did not speak celtic languages, you absolute retard.

>european culture
No such thing exists, british culture sure and may i ask you what happened of your colonies in africa not so sucessful are they and dont bank on the sucess of america when what built america were the imigrants that came from all over europe when they weren't a british colony anymore

Because we Meds consider you as Southern Europeans, but Northern France gets butthurt all the time
Still, you hold special relations with Italy and Greece

This. We will rise again one day

>What's the 'Mediterranean race'?
meme
meds should thank greece for colonising their coasts

It is confirmed every country that got colonised by greeks became an empire

Greeks are THE master race.

I would make an half roman half monkey kid to send in battle in Africa for the glory of Roma

>I would make an half roman half monkey kid to send in battle in Africa for the glory of Roma
What is it with italians and black women/mullatas?

Every mullato from there has an italian dad,never seen or heard of one with a coalburning whore mother

What built those countries was them being first world white countries, which is because of Britain. Stop implying things. And there is a such thing as European culture, its western culture.

>an half
>an 'alf

the Italian lust for black booty is insatiable

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4

>sardinian are pure

>tfw i'm sardinian and i know this is not true.
>also we are not nordic cucks like other population in europe so at least i feel better about my heritage.

>Associating yourself with shitskins
France isn't southern Europe.

Fuck off Mohammed.

Prove it to me sardinians had their genetic pool changed

Normans,vikings and italians don't apply.

Everything in the red circle
Also, it is mostly a cultural concept, people of Greco-Latin heritage with major influence of classical Antiquity
Iberians,Italians and Greeks

Mediterrenean history, culture , art , conquest and its great people
What do vou have to proud of sven your cuckshed, your women taking in invaders ,your country being destroyed by its own people ? great legacy indeed

Fuck off leaf.

>tfw i'm sardinian and i know this is not true.
That depends entirely on where your parents are from, fellow Marieddu. The internal zones didn't get enriched.

Guys stop being butt-blasted.

I feel like every anglo, german, austrian, etc poster is just ass-blasted they don't have a culture thats lasted as long. Yes, we're better off now. But we can't compare our history

i may not be a fascist, but faccetta nera is such a good song, it's so cheery, well, everything we do is cheery
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1h4HevjDj4

America is literally the only reason "western civilization is relevent" Canadians are bongs by the way, so we are your descendents. How are we not western?

How about you reread my link (or actually read it, because I doubt you even bothered).
>The traces of hair color on Greek korai likely reflect the colors the artists saw in natural hair. The hair has a wide range of shades of blond, red, and brown. The minority of statues with blond hair range from strawberry blond up to platinum blond.
Even among the statues with blonde hair (already a minority) those with lighter shades of blonde hair were a minority.

Keep cherrypicking to justify yourself-hatred, friend.

>America is literally the only reason "western civilization is relevent"
Nice meme. Western civilization is relevant because of all of the things on the picture, and European influence in general.

Well that was before islamic conquest. A millenia of inbreeding has made levantines as stupid as Arabid people. But I agree, before the rise of Islam, the levantines were an impressive people

say it with me, death to bozgors.

What? When america freed it self from your rule they were still a colonial shithole full of natives they only became first world with the immigration in the 19th century and you had zero to do with it

death to bozgors!
worst union in history

Iamme reggimento, da Peppino fanno 'o shconto sulle sfogliatelle, shtanno bbone come aqquelle de mammà

They would've never been anything other than a native shithole if Britain hadn't of been there.

The things on the picture don't matter. Greece/Italy has lots of statues but both are cesspits.

>Western civilization is relevant because of all of the things on the picture
Is that so? Let's see...
>Old statues
>Old buildings
>Old books
>Old clothes
>Nature (what the fuck?)
>Dead people
All of those things are events from the past. Europe clearly has a much longer and richer cultura heritage, but other than that it has nothing. Culture is change, development and advancement. A society that's forced to look back for its culture rather than forward is one that's already dead. That does not mean our cultural heritage is unimportant, it merely means that we are incapable of adding anything of significance to it. America on the other hand dominates in terms of contemporary cultural productions. Even if we ignore Hollywood blockbusters and only look at the good ones, good movies are almost entirely an American thing in Western culture. And the only European influence that can be claimed here is that some American directors were highly influenced by the French Nouvelle Vague style. In other words, what they're doing is EXACTLY creating a culture: building on the achievements of the past rather than simply glorifying them.

>The things on the picture don't matter

Literally a leaf. Just fuck off, but don't talk about white/western culture.

I was thinking more civilized way of life, religion, literature, language, forms of government but Hollywood blockbusters are great too.

We're white.

>Culture is change, development and advancement.

>Yes, goyim, send your kids to twerking class while you go look at poop on a canvas in your local museum! After all, culture is change, don't be an anti-semitic bastid!

They were even dumber than they are now... Inbreeding was offset by polygamy. Greeks didn't inbreed and they are dumb as fuck. People today are smarter than people back then but humans have romanticized goggles when it comes to history. All these societies were absolute garbage compared to their modern third world counterparts.

Contemporary cultural productions are popular culture productions, therefore not real culture

Britain was in south africa and rhodesia and they are shitholes you had some sucesses but also some failures so dont go saying you are perfect ,you are our greatest ally and I like you even if your chavs are annoying as fuck even they visit, it is just banter lad

lol, what the fuck does the United Caliphate no about western culture. I'm merely pointing out this stuff doesn't matter anymore just like your country doesn't matter anymore.

Dtop resorting to insults because you can't disprove my original point which was simply that Britain succeeded in spreading western culture to their colonies, where as Portugal failed. Honestly, a fucking degenerate with an inferiority complex.

>Reductionisms
That is a logical falllacy,my moronic friend.

> but other than that it has nothing.
Center of the world ,bby.
>Culture is change, development and advancement.
Biology is the root. Culture is the flower.
Culture is not a river of ever flowing shit,thats ((((american)))) culture
>A society that's forced to look back for its culture rather than forward is one that's already dead.
You have to look BACK to know where you are and where you are going.
Thats called having identity,tradition and culture.
>it merely means that we are incapable of adding anything of significance to it.
There is so much culture created everyday,its just that you and the masses of plebs don't know it because you listen to radio,watch ((((youtube)))) and go to the ((((cinema))))
I bet you did not even experience all the culture your country has to offer,excluding the commercial kind.
>Even if we ignore Hollywood blockbusters and only look at the good ones, good movies are almost entirely an American thing in Western culture.
confirmed for being ignorant,there are very good movies from Europe,Japan,Korea,Argentina,Israel coming out right now.

>I was thinking more civilized way of life
Such as?
>Religion
WHAT religion? Outside of maybe Poland there's nothing left.
>Literature
Without googling, name five books from the past 20 years of European origin that you can see becoming classics in the near future. Bonus points if all the books you name aren't from your country. No, Stieg Larson thrillers don't count.

>language
That ended in the 1950s with the decline of French. Now America's cultural dominance established English as the lingua franca. Really, out of all Europeans you guys should be the last to complain about this.

>Forms of government
Such as what? Britain, that's often criticized for being an elective dictatorship (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_dictatorship) due to the absence of a power separation between Parliament and the Cabinet? Britain, that didn't have a Supreme Court until 2005? Britain, where a nobility of birth can still overrule the people? How is that better than America's almost perfectly separated powers?

You cannot name anything about contemporary European culture because it's simply not there. It's dead, a mindless copy of America.

Such a shame I never said or even implied that.

Europe is still 72% Christian and 91% white but there is nothing left.

>Religion
Christianity
>Way of life
Civilised European way of life
>Literature
I can name hundreds of works and writings of European origin that influenced the course of western history but they aren't in the last 20 years. Try 3,000 years.

>Forms of government
Greek democracy which was the influence for Roman Republicanism which was the influence for all modern democracies, along with parliamentary democracy.

>Language
French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
All are relevant languages.

The sardinian heritage comes from Nuoro (since 18xx i think).
The other half comes from north italians and i don't know shiet about it.
I don't look "white" by Cred Forums standard.
Random pic of sardinian boys i guess.

>Center of the world ,bby.
You mean Europe? Is this 1914?

>Biology is the root. Culture is the flower.
Care to elaborate? I do not see the deterministic relation between culture and biology.

>You have to look BACK to know where you are and where you are going.
I agree, that's exactly what I said. The problem is that those who romanticize European culture are looking back exclusively. They're in no way looking forward, not adding anything to that. All the achievements they romanticize are the efforts of great people adding something new to a long tradition. Nothing new is being added today, outside of America.

>There is so much culture created everyday,its just that you and the masses of plebs don't know it because you listen to radio,watch ((((youtube)))) and go to the ((((cinema))))
>confirmed for being ignorant,there are very good movies from Europe,Japan,Korea,Argentina,Israel coming out right now.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you have a sterile view of culture as entertainment for the upper classes rather than something hollistic and societal. Assuming we take the latter view, wouldn't the failure of what is produced by modern day Europe to appeal to their own target audiences a proof of how powerless European culture is?

>Japan
Funny that you should mention Japan, considering they're probably the least globalized developed country. Despite severe American influence in their country, the media the Japanese consume are overwhelmingly Japanese. They watch their own movies and series, read their own books, hear their own narratives told and pass things on to their own culture. Europeans don't do that anymore. Maybe some rich fatcats that are part of a small, tightly knit ring, but that haute cauture has zero appealing force to the society at large. Exactly unlike Japan.

Btfo german cucks, mediterranean master race ftw

>Such a shame I never said or even implied that.

But it's what we *actually* got with Modernity and its Jewish concepts of individuality and innovation, which amount to rejecting Tradition. Ever notice how every race has the right to be proud of its culture other than, for some reason, whites, who are supposed to desecrate and destroy their own heritage at any chance they get?

>Europe is still 72% Christian
Pic related are those who "believe in a God". Not neccessarily the God of Christianity, just a creator deity. Outside of countries like Poland, Romania and Greece, you'd be lucky to hit 30%.

>I can name hundreds of works and writings of European origin that influenced the course of western history but they aren't in the last 20 years.
That's exactly my point. You're talking about what European culture WAS, not what it is. It is a glorification of the past without adding something new, which is akin to stagnation.

>its Jewish concepts of individuality and innovation
Innovation and individualism are entirely Jewish concepts. You heard it here first, folks!