Ranking of women's quality, by country

According to your personal experience, give us your ranking of women's qualities.
Quality is a mix of physical and cultural attribute, how redpill/traditional they are etc.

My personal:
1) Middle East christian women (Lebanon, Syria)
2) French women
3) Taiwanese women
4) South American women
5) US women

your turn

1) Asian
2) white/slav

everything else is shit and belongs into back of gaswagen

STRAYEN SHEILAS M8 EVRYTHIN ELS CN GET FUKCED

threads like this are so comically stupid I have to wonder why I spend all my free time here.

The women on my block are not all the same, much less my city, state, or nation. Do you guys really never go outside?

I wonder if pic related is as wonderful as she seems.

South African Afrikaans girls are hot as fuck while generally being very redpilled.

Everyone else is shit tier.

>1 - North European
pros - sweet, non-aggressive, beautiful blond hair and blue eyes

cons - most of them are non traditional because muh feminism is the norm now, will probably cheat on you for chad or Ahmed

>2 - Asians
pros - submissive, loyal, will never cheat on you, they age well and still value beauty and thinness

cons - fucking boring as a chair, will just nod and giggle at every sentence you make

> 3 - Italian, south european
pros - come from strong machismo culture, therefore very traditionnal, respect strong men and understand masculinity.

cons - fucking crazy bitches, hot blooded, you need to keep them in place, they'll test your dominance every occasion they have

>9999999 - Polish girls, russian, slavs

pros - beautiful

cons - will fuck you up in your head, they're insane, cold sociopaths, don't go there mates

>everyone is speshul

neck yourself libtard, it's called sociology

>it's called sociology

Woah, that's a big french word you've pulled out there. I'll take the bill now.

seeing girls doing stuff like that makes me sad for some reason

>Taiwanese women
Why?

>m-muh women
>women?
>hurr women bad
Oh fuck off, you're turning Cred Forums into nu-/r9k/, get the fuck out of here and get back to your hugbox.

Beware Chinese women. They're almost as bad as Jews. But instead of using their magic to turn into roaches, the use it to assume the form of young girls: this is why the all look the same and never age. You don't know if they're 15 or 35.

I've avoided them for my whole life, but just recently one tricked me into being her sperm donor.

I tried to leave, but she makes ten times more more money than me from her businesses and between buying me nice things and BJs I can't seem to muster the self control. Every time I try I end up coming back to her after only a day or two.

To make matters worse, I think she's getting hungry for another kid and is going to try the same thing again soon...

Last time was bad enough, but she tricked me into it. This time I know it's coming, and that only makes it worse because I can't hold out forever, she has... ways of getting what she wants that involve her tongue.

Hold me pol, I'm scared ;_;

They're literally niggers though.

My list is

1.Polish Woman
2.German Woman
3.Western Woman
4.Russian Woman
5.South European (Italy)

Because they're fucking sluts.

Niggernose

that's a trick question from op....pic related. the only answer

/THREAD

wait why am i even replying to You're a shitposter on a Malaysian fingerpuppet board. any standards you have is just a defense mechanism to deal with the rejection you get everyday from most if not all woman

The worst women are Westernized (US/Canada/Britain, etc).

I would say the best are like you said Mid East (preferably non Muslim for me), Slav, South American. I also like French women but it depends. Of course you will find women everywhere that are very sexually liberal, have few good values and are in general just entitled and idiotic but it is much more prevalent in the west. I will never have anything with a western women beyond sex.

Look bro, most Afrikaans speaking whites have at least some nigger or otherwise non-white blood in them.

Frenchy gets it.

Top tier
French
Italian
Afrikaans
Southern Americans
And rich south/Central American
Irish
Non Muslim middle easterns
Norwegians

Mid tier
Kiwis
Aussies
Brit
Asians
Scandic

Low tier
Germans
Africans
Non westernised chinks
Muslims

*flash*
>his hope and optimism: gone

this is painful

as a 6ft 1 alpha male I feel bad for the little fella

>Believing the English propaganda that was spread during apartheid to discourage a dream of segregation
>Even hitler had aa little jew blood in him gois
Those that race mixed are known as the cape coloureds. They didn't assimilate into the community, they were cast out.

>this is going to be super factbased, objective and overflowing with personal experience on Cred Forums
I can feel it

1) OPs mom

not to mention when you have kids with slavic women, boys come out fucking retarded
For some reason beauty in slavic genes only applies to women

1) Nort european women
2) Asian women
3) East European women

The rest is all trash.

he looks like he is 14 tought.
He probably isn't full grown jet

omg so pathetic

such a beta loser , i feel bad for him. being short does not mean you have to be a beta, look at that turkish midget , he is alfa as fuck lol

1) atheistic high intelegence wiman
2) whife and asian %%some sorts%%
3) whife and crimean tatar
4) finno-ugorian
5) prussian
6) jemaite
7) cambodgian
8) some types of corean and japanise

>atheistic high intelegence wiman
High intelligence doesn't guarantee, that person won't be retarded in social and home interactions. Usually it guarantees it will.

If wiman is not high intelegence, or not be atheistic, they are like animals. I'm not fucked arab, who fucked animals.

Whife= white. Fucked t9

>t9
i fucking doubt
fucking japanese tourists

This. Fuck these threads

Sage

>Malaysian finger puppet board

Dude wtf man...

Lol! I must comes to symposium from Russia.

i like rural Slav chicks. French and German women would be at the bottom of my list, just above Brits. Semitic women barely register on my radar, unless they're Assad tier white-looking

Try to googling
Гoлыe тaтapки

Гoлыe кaлмычки

It's sort of euroasian mixed girls.

dated a polish girl 2 years, she turned me insane, like, mel gibson yelling on her answering machine insane (mel's bitch was russian, not a coincidence).
Seriously if you plan to date a slavic girl, be sure to be in a country were domestic violence against women is okay, because it's impossible to keep them in check in western countries, they know how the system privileges women and will use it to corner you.

>2) French women
Okay nice joke man you almost got me

>3D women

What's wrong with French women, Selim?

Well they are almost all lib "refuges welcome" type, completely retarded and ignorant, sometimes full on feminist dyke, and very sexualy depraved some of them getting rolled over more frequently than highways.
The rest are muslim ghosts kept on a short leash by their familly/husbands and are ofcourse electable to the gas chamber

1. Natalia
2. All the rest

turkish women is only right answer. they are very high-maintenance but loyal as fuck.

seems like you're only talking about parisiennes m8

there's plenty of nice french girls if you leave the capital and it's shitty suburbs

its pretty funny to post this on a board that literary spends every waking hour doing fuck all with their lives. replace "tweating about hair" with "shitposting about blacks and jews" and you have an accurate image of a Cred Forumstard.

But she porks as mixed poland girls+whife tatar

melike ipek yalova
>biutiful melike
is probably the most beautiful woman in the world
she looks persian to me tho

>but loyal as fuck
i think its more to do them being afraid ull behead them if she divorces u

0% everywhere

women are a product of their environment.

>Those eyebrows
>Those accents
>That attitude

Turkish girls are the very worst. Sometimes they look alright, but they're too arrogant and high maintainence, and they've all been fucked by their brothers and cousins anyway.

Chinese women drag asians all the way down.

You have to separate physical looks from culture. Top for looks are of course the northern european women. French women too. And gotta love the celtic girls, cute freckles and big puffy nipples. But yes the culture they are raised in is messed up, better to roam rural Ohio and Penn and try to pick up a wandering Amish girl. Traditional, submissive and with all the necessary northern european looks.

Slavic women, especially russians, are much lower level. Big tits but they all have big fish mouths and moles all over their bodies like a disease. And nothing south or east of the Alps please, and certainly not asia, nothing worthy out in the rest of the world.

the only correct answer is: the same ethnic and cultural background as yours and everything beyond that according to personal taste

you internationalist experimetning cosmopolites deserve a fucking bullet in the head

He's right, though. People from other households are dramatically different. When you start to take into account unrelated people who don't live together from other blocks, streets, cities or countries, then the differences become even greater.

We might both be European, but going to France feels like going to another planet. People behave starkly differently.

And the only proper response to this degenerate shit thread is
>my spouse
Fuck this ranking malarkey.

Post examples of trad Sheilas

Hot Italian women. They'll also never kick their children out. NEETs for life.

>it's an aut-right reddit faggots promote miscegenation and woman-bashing thread

>cons - will fuck you up in your head, they're insane, cold sociopaths, don't go there mates
If you can't handle a slavic woman that means you are just a cuck.