Literally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Efx6_rXzVMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recent (((scientific studies))) reported Holocaust victims were twenty million.

That is the solution that China employed, to get rid of their opium problem.
Executed the junkies, no more drug problem.

Seems to work, Mexico should hire Duterte

Trump should appoint him to clean up US cities.

Kill a few million druggies = no more ghettoes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Efx6_rXzVMw

>dat 5-second pause before he delivers the punchline
>dat grin on Duterte's face towards the end

presumably he got jealous of people comparing Trump to Hitler when he doesn't even have his own death squads (yet) so just went ahead and did it himself

How can you not love this guy.

why not just say as a country we should appoint him and own your statement, instead of trying to take a jab at Trump?

I hope Trump wins because he's the only one who will be able to restore vision to blind people like yourself.

Killing flips is fine by me. They are the niggers of the Asian world anyway. Kill them all

fuck off

Ah me so sowwy

Reddit is so incredibly butthurt about duerte. It's funny as hell seeing them having a fucking meltdown for him doing WHAT THE PHILIPPINES ELECTED HIM FOR

Twenty million? Why not 19,237,177 people? It just shows you how fake these numbers are.

b-but drumpf is literally hitler he said mean things to rosie o donnald

Some user said somethiing about the "world was guarding itself against hitler surfacing in europe but didn't expect hitler in southeast asia.

It really bothers me how these people get away with it but if we want to so much as exist we get called Hitler

>nobody expected the spanish inquisition

What part of reddit is this sempai?

r/worldnews

they posted an article about duerte, you cannot possibly imagine the anger and butthurt from those faggots.

Thanks broski, have a pic of Duterte's long lost brother.

western masses once again show a delusional moral supremacy because they're murdering everyone who trade or use drugs and that is presumably wrong
...while west polices ilegal drugs so people in drugs gets kindnapped by the state.

Nothing wrong to fill prisions with people who have not caused any agression, coercion or harm to anyone at all.

Anacaps, how do you deal with all this insanity?