Direct aggression by US against Damascus to cause 'tectonic shift' in Middle East - Moscow

HAPPENING????

rt.com/news/361294-us-aggression-damascus-tectonic-shift/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
hindustantimes.com/world-news/magnitude-5-4-earthquake-strikes-pakistan/story-uw0qj5WG589evd5fCjcqhK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didnt Russia didnt gifted them S400?

fuck trump and fuck australia

Nothing ever happens

That shit only works against 3rd world.
Having drones fly wild weasel, making the s400 turn on its targeting and expose itself and it's networks of eyes will prove short work for American air superiority assets.

A few planes and drones may be shot down, but they will be rekt quicker than Russia can replace them.

>I don't know what an S400 is - the post

Like all news, it's clickbait. Just some Russian general saying
>if Kind nigger does this, power vacuum.

Nothing to see here

Not an arguement.

>I'll just continue randomly shitposting ebin menes because I have nothing of value to say

Burger logic.

Yeah but Russia have a pass card bc Turks (US) downed one of theirs. I mean if Assad takes one down Russia can kick the table and say the US downed one of theirs and sent an ultimatum which will end in a cease pact.

This thread will die soon because you're all shitposting. There isn't even a conversation being trolled

It's only a happening if Clinton gets elected

How does anything you've said change the fact that the s400 will be rendered into useless scrap within the first days of the air war?

(((Their))) plan is obviously to topple all the Muslim states in the area so that all the jihadists will turn their collective efforts on Israel, and finally give them the excuse to BTFO all who oppose them.

Then they'll rebuild the temple within 3.5 years... probably after a massive earthquake levels al aqsa mosque.

Stay perturbed.

implying america has the firepower to shift tectonic plates

LMAO PLS, that shit's lava

I don´t know the exact details but the S400 isn´t useless against the F-22 or whatever magic machine the lads at lockheed build, but the S400 will only be able to detect the F-22 at a much closer range compared to other, older aircraft.

Thats the general gist of it, youll have to go to /k/ for more detail.

there isn't really anything to say, I made the thread because RT decided this was breaking news, but like said it's just clickbait, except instead of a general, they are quoting the head of russias PR department.

>youll have to go to /k/ for more detail.

>k knowing anything that isn't MUH MERIKA

Depends. if you ask in /thg/, then you'll get a really good answer.

nothing happens at all

>How does anything you've said change the fact that the s400 will be rendered into useless scrap

How does anything you've said disprove the notion you've no fucking clue what you're talking about? Your suggestion that drones can scramble the S400 targeting systems is one of the most offensively stupid things I've seen on this board, and the competition is absolutely fierce.

Stay stupid.

>tectonic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

earthquake where and when?

It's a weapon system that can kill people who ask what it is

I'd rather see a Teutonic shift in the middle east. DEUS VULT

Cred Forums is one big shitpost

Russia,

We are prepared to pay 20 (twenty) burger for the entirety of Syria. You have 10 minutes to respond.

t. Merry-Ka

hindustantimes.com/world-news/magnitude-5-4-earthquake-strikes-pakistan/story-uw0qj5WG589evd5fCjcqhK.html

well there was just one in pakistan if it wasn't caused by india kek

>"If the US launches a direct attack on Damascus..."

so it's not happening yet

>scramble
It's called HARM, slavboo.
Pop your head up, get your shit rekt.
This time by an unmanned aircraft... no Willem Dafoe required.

Also, pretty sure our targeting systems switch from HARM, to GPS, and sight recognition as needed.

Stay chapped, lad.

I have a feeling that you Burgers are going to get fucked up, and enter a period of isolationism. This will be followed either by a police state, or secession and civil war. Either way, you will end up as the ten FEMA regions.

>probably after a massive nuclear detonation-induced earthquake levels al aqsa mosque.

FTFY

WHAT DID THAT FUCKING NIGGER DO THIS TIME

I SWEAR TO GOD EIGHT YEARS, EIGHT FUCKING YEARS OF ONE FUCKING NIGGER IS GOING TO END US

it's clear there is a divide inside u.s. administration on what to do about syria. to the point commander in chief can't keep his own military on the leash from what happened in deir-ez-zor. they understand that russia will try to capitalize on this divide, and they know they should escalate now, before the elections. so that the next administration would be more united and narrowed in options regardless who becomes the president

I thought about this, but realized that it has been written, and God doesn't need nukes to make an earthquake.

I agree. And after God does what he wills, those of us who are left will be drawn to Jerusalem for the final battle.

Putin kmnows how our elections work and is trying to take advantage of it.

Obama should show strength

but ya know hes a beta faggot

This election has confirmed my belief that authoritarianism will be on a rise, and voluntary at that. The time has come for the US to enter our Empire stage. It seems history always does repeat itself.