Would Cred Forums be ok with accepting North Korean refugees...

Would Cred Forums be ok with accepting North Korean refugees? They're not going to commit terror attacks and some of the women are qts.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/north-korea-cosmetic-surgery-women
youtube.com/watch?v=9KZze3gKEts
youtu.be/-XmoXh22qio
youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, whites only.

>willingly accepting obviously subversive agents into your homeland
no

Maybe after Kim Jong Un makes a statement claiming North Korea is now a free nation and completely goes back on everything his dad and grandfather did

No bump

I would wonder if they would think whites are attractive, after all they didn't receive our brainwashing and they were brainwashed into seeing us as the enemy.

It's a homogeneous society where white people don't exist. They tend to find you odd looking rather than attractive.
Are you people desperate for girls and socially inept or something?

Trudeau will take them in. They hate the US but not Canada. No one but Cred Forums hates Canada.
Half of Cred Forums is.
>tfw no ai gf

No I just like to fuck all sorts of woman, I'm just wondering what this North Korean Pussy tastes like

I'd fuck everything that is white and not an albino nigger

Do they swear to uphold and defend the Constitution? Do they understand why communism is bad? Great. Let them in. Give them the house of a leftist college professor we will deport.

>Are you people desperate for girls and socially inept or something?

Where do you think you are?

>No, whites only.

Kek. Fagot at this point. Considering the amount of shitskinnery every-fuckin-where in this country. If a North Korean replaced a spic or dindu I'd be grateful. I really mean that. I can't take this sand/jungle/tree nigger shit anymore. At least this people have decent IQ's, Strong sense of family, and aren't violent on a basic level.

And you do realize that there are plenty of south koreans in the US right? They are the exact same people as the north koreans but for a line drawn in the sand like 60 years ago.

Anything... And I mean anything at all, is better then "its raining niggers everywhere"

of course.
North Korea has the best waifus

such a cutie

most people on this board are married breadwinners with children and high paying jobs

dont project your pathetic single NEETness onto others

To be honest... I wouldn't mind if they came in the millions to my country.

>Kek. Fagot at this point. Considering the amount of shitskinnery every-fuckin-where in this country

And importing Asians will help us preserve our white race how?

All part of your master plan to make New Zealand communist, right Chung?

The goal is to preserve Western civilization you tard.

How the fuck would they get here? They'd go to China surely?

damn Kim is hiding a lot of cuties from white cock

there's no plastic surgery in Best Korea m8
your pic doesn't reflect reality

I wouldn't mind since Asians actually integrate into the local society. All the Vietnamese I know act fairly German, especially from the 2nd generation onward.

Yes. They would be grateful and work hard.

Not completely accurate anymore.
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/north-korea-cosmetic-surgery-women

I would like to enter her Demilitarized zone and fill her up with my Juche.

No they're genetic time bombs. Keep in mind they hold the same genes that enable the NK Juche philosophy to have flourished in the first place. Epigenetics dictate that a greater amount of Juche collectivism will enter your family tree.

>communism

You yank niggers are still choking on the dick that MacArthy made you swallow? Seriously?

>muh capitalism

Yeah the world's in a fucking shit state thanks to 100 years of capitalism. You're like one of the niggers on the titanic, neck deep in ice water but still saying it's the best boat ever made.

No, moron. The goal is to preserve the European race, without that all else is meaningless, I'd rather every human on earth die than our race be removed from the genome.

We are all that are left now, we are the last survivors of our kind and it is our duty to stand our ground and win.

>North Korean Pussy

I bet this is to PUAs as rare pokemon is to Pokemon fans.

Fuck off you dirty traitor. You'll be hung on the day of the rope.

They seem like an obedient race

wtf I hate her now

>I have great respect for the East Asian races. Even if we were to go extinct they could carry something on. They are by nature very racist and could be great allies of the White race. I am not opposed at all to allies with the Northeast Asian races.
What do you think, Cred Forums?

how the fuck would you even get to know one

really if you think about it its fucking hard as fuck because you can't roam around on your own.
there are dudes with AKs everywhere just waiting for a reason to blast your ass and making advances on their woman could make them butthurt.

I agree, but they can fucking stay in East Asia regardless. It isn't either/or with niggers and shitskins. It's none at all.

Fuck off David Duke we're not going to make smoking Newports a felony.

Because nothing preserves Western Civilization quite like Easterners. Fucking mong.

It does a whole lot better than importing Democrats.

>Would Cred Forums be ok with accepting North Korean refugees? They're not going to commit terror attacks

Thay're taught that we western whites are literally poisonous, and all conspire to oppress them.

Any who don't commit terror attacks against us are complete cowards.

u see what she's doing to her hand? That activates the sex mode.

What does the word refugee mean to you people?

>No, whites only.

So will you accept Serbian refugees?

They will rape your brother and kill your sister.

Justin doesn't even play with the pets he already has.

I don't care who you are, but if you don't integrate to our way... DEPORTED!!!!

I have no problems with asians.
Tend to actually integrate and work.

So I would be alright with it.

It won't man. I'm merely saying given the option I would choose a Korean over a shitskin of any variety.

Generally though I'd prefer that europe and america and other countries of white heritage remain majority white. This isn't even a racist Idea its just imperative that the regions of the world developed by whites remain white.

Germany- the most common name for newborns is currently Muhammad. Thats fucking insanity.

Its like imagine china... and its not even full of chinese people. (?) Then what the fuck even is china if not chinese? I feel the same way about the west.

Multiculturalism is a pretext to a global government. And THAT. Well thats game over. A global government is just about impossible to defy in any meaningful way. Its Going to be awful. Liberals have no idea what they have invited upon the world. I hate them for this. I always will

This.

Fuck off Carl the Cuck we're not going to make wanting to have a global region for our race a felony.

You're a weak man, and almost certainly not white. You have no place in this country, shit skin.

maybe, at least they know how to do as they're told

>tfw the music video is taken down
>no one downloaded it
fug
youtube.com/watch?v=9KZze3gKEts

Holy fuck she's so beautiful, what the fuck? And I don't see a single sign of plastic surgery...

Guys, how do I get into NK so I can make her my waifu?

Yes. Gib me qt.

>whites+muslims+asians

we would be pretty much russians

>thinking any amount of pro-communist brainwashing will hold up after they've tasted McDonalds
Nope

no because they are traitours to the onlt country that stands up to the globalist elites.
Cred Forums stand with DPRK

>Would Cred Forums be ok with accepting North Korean refugees?
No, they are even bigger serfs and bootlickers, than slavic ruskies.

>these completely black, devoid of life eyes

I will never understand how people can find asians attractive.

They literally have bug-eyes with no depth, no life in them.

no
i'd be okay with taking babies
but most North Koreans are way too fucking far gone

I have a qt Japanese gf but have been dating for 2 years now and it's starting to feel dated. Should I trade in for a qt korean gf? I had a korean fuck buddy for a awhile but she was legit yandere crazy.

do asians smell nice?
i know you're a rice farmer, and it might be different everywhere, but nordic whites naturally smell fucking awful

Enough with the manlet/womanlet immigration.

I'm 6'4 105 kg, these fragile things would not survive the night.

lmao you fucking lanklet skeleton.

Only female ones.

Who are the "jungle" people?

They only smell because they don't usually take baths

>devoid of life
Stop projecting. Doucheland.

>"Why are women so shallow?!"
>"Don't import Asians because they're short!!!"
S A S U G A

Just what you'd expect from your run of the mill /fit/ retard.

>nordic whites naturally smell fucking awful

The only reason I don't shower is to make sure the Swede stays at his side of the border

Nah, you're lucky, Spaniard
Here in America most whites are Nordic/ Anglo (same thing really). Hygiene is a must here, but the slightest bit of fucking sweat from these people and they smell like rot.
I'm half Nordic, however, i occasionally have to smell it, but most of the time, thanks to being half Latin/Balkan i smell fine

that's equal to 231 pounds in burger

From experience no. The amount of shit in their food ruins lives.

>Here in America most whites are Nordic/ Anglo (same thing really). Hygiene is a must here, but the slightest bit of fucking sweat from these people and they smell like rot.
No wonder nordic tourists take 3 showers a day when they come here

You niggers fucking piss me off with your chingchong fever, get fucked.

tfw no NK qt to defend you from niggers

youtu.be/-XmoXh22qio

They'd be welfare hogs. What could they do? They're not fit for western civilization. They couldn't even farm here properly, as they have no fucking clue of industrial scale farming.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

>most people on this board are married breadwinners with children and high paying jobs
good one leaf

I have an Irish friend that showers like twice a day, and applies endless Deodorant, but he still smells like Nord no matter what, because Maryland can get pretty hot
Sad, really

>defectors

Most people on this board are underage retards

t. edgy finngol

Rare Flag Alert.

>The politics are directly encoded into their genes!
How did you manage to reach that conclusion?