Will white people become like elves within the next few hundred years...

Will white people become like elves within the next few hundred years? Rare and restricted to small cities struggling against the hordes of lesser races?

What would the political implications of this change be?

Fuck that's probably what exactly happened to elves and magic folk.

Whites have always been the elves

it was..we know them as different human spec ies and extinct megafauna today

how can a superior race be defeated by the lesser races?
Maybe they werent so superior after all and they have no place in the future.

not even sure if these are proxies anymore

Maybe because we don't have fifty kids each, Achmed.

So, how's Sven?

Zerg rush

No, nothing is easier than to breed out whites, you can do it over 1 single generation

maybe thats why were losing

not exeryione playws runescape you dome faggot. ELAVORATE.

>Can comfirm
As a light skinned Achmed your white women find me much more interesting then you.
Religion of fuck.
>tfw when you browse Cred Forums all your life and only sleep with white women because of them.

As far as I know, a zerg rush means just launching a fuckton of basic units at the enemy, winning through sheer numbers.

Notice any similarities?

Superiority doesn't mean what you think it means. It doesn't mean perfect, it doesn't mean unassailable, it doesn't mean impossible to defeat.

In the case of the white man, we are being out-bred because we're competent and compassionate and intelligent enough to know to control our breeding and work together to achieve greater things. Shitskins are inferior as they cannot conceive of the same things. They look at a successful rival and instead of bettering themselves to compete, simply cause endless, jealous conflict that drags the rival down to their inferior level.

Imagine if the shitskin races observed our social cohesion resulting from empathy and compassion and instead of trying to use that "weakness" against us and be subversive, they instead decided to emulate it.

Sadly, we cannot continue to advance and evolve without the empathy and compassion only whites seem to be able to use properly for cohesion, and sadly we cannot continue without removing any groups who cannot adhere, let alone CONCEPTUALIZE this.

Because Dark Elves you dumb ass.

>he didnt play BW
you should really kill yourself nigger

ive played starcarft retard. How does this related to the white people becoming elves??

bro.. I give my empathy and compassion to white women all day.

wipes with left hand

its ok, i dont blame you ;)

Honestly tho man.. The whole feminist thing really fucked up your women. Can we please import some Islam or something on this bitches for just like a decade or two and put them back in their place, literally just to get the women back in line, I don't give a shit about anything else. WE gotta do something..

I want to marry one but I can never trust them

Because white people are the only ones that can feel sympathy towards other races. We are dying because we are too kind hearted.

I mean fuck every one of my girlfriends (white) never cleans, never cooks, never wants to do shit, never has a good job and still expects me to be the primary breadwinner and pay for dinners and presents and trips. Its fucking bullshit.

Lies, I feel bad for you guys but you guys are idiots just like the rest of us. The Asians will rule the world next.

Normies think Eldar are the equivalent of Jews but they aren't, they're thr West.

The Eldar were once the undisbuted masters of the galaxy. They become bored, they start falling to decadence and degeneracy. A few Eldar see this but the majority don't care. The Eldar empire ends up self destructing with a few left living as nomads.

That's what's happening in the West. We're about to experience a great Fall.

Then who are the Necrontyr, and the Old Ones that created the Eldar and Orkz to combat the former?

so im a slant eyed kobold and will be able to get these elf waifu slaves?

feels good man

But that's the situation today.

>high technology race looks like magic to niggers
>fair skin vs orcskins
>only good for raping t. Qu'ran
>lands constantly invaded by hordes of orcs who don't understand their culture and technology

The hordes are literally the forces of Darkness. Mohammed = Sauron.

kekkekkek like that isn't happening now.

Let's be honest, you're one of the men of Gondor on garrison duty in among the Easterlings

So slavs are mortal men, and the jews are dwarves?

>muh chosen land
>we need to kill all the dragons

>hyperintelligent
>beautiful
>know how to craft advanced and magic, intricate devices
>prone to getting raped by orcs
remove orc REMOVE ORC

Jews could be nothing but goblins

In fantasy, typically, mortal races are better at resisting/overcoming corruption than the immortal faerie races. In LotR, the elves pack up and leave after Sauron pisses in their cheerios. Thin skinned faggots.

JUST GET OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD YOU SMELLY ELF I AM 100% WHITE WITH NATIVE GERMANIAN HERITAGE AND I AM NOT A FUCKING WOOD LOVING ANIMAL FUCKER
ELVES ARE LITERALLY NIGGER-TIER THEY LITERALLY SEND OFF THEIR WIVES TO BE RAPED BY HUMANS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW FUCKING PATHETIC THEIR GENES ARE
IF I SEE ANY OF YOU POSTING ON MY FUCKING BOARD AGAIN I WILL FUCKING BASH YOUR HEAD IN ALONG WITH YOUR HIPPY FRIENDS

Typical High Elf talk. "Oooh you wood elves are all fucking savages abloo boo muh dying race". STOP FUCKING ORCS YOU FUCKING TARDS.