Trump and Ivanka relationship

Imagine all those years big Don had his way with her.... hnnnggghh
And his delight at watching her fat ass and tits slowly fill out
Don't even try to tell me Donald wasn't fucking her, it is the most primal form of fatherhood and the easiest way to project feminine virtues of obediance and discipline onto your daughter.
Especially when a man is short on time. This is why we have so many rotten feminists nowadays, men can't be men and women can't be women.
Luckily Trump is an alpha,high testosterone male and is in touch with his natural inclinations as a man.This is why his kids are all of irreproachable character.
He fucks georgous women then gets hot daughters to break their chastity and fuck for years, very economical. He is a clever business-man indeed.

my little girls all grown up..

Id fuck her for sure
Can't blame the big don

I'd be her ventriloquist puppet in her pussy. I can see why Donald wants to fuck her.

>ywn be don and knock up ivanka

POTATOE

This is why western civilisation is doomed

men aren't fucking their daughters
too many nu-males

As the Donald slowly goes down in flames, lets all remember the good times when he seemed to be our savior.

Do a longer story of trump and ivanka fucking so I can fap

>shills using the 'muh womens" angle

lel

Ivanka was his wife/girlfriend in his original timeline

>I'm going to be awake to answer the call through sleep deprivation!

People with a modicum of intelligence see that as Hillary being a tough as nails lawyer and standing by her worthless husband. Both are admirable from a distance.

If she can shimmy her way through the final two debates, the election is in the bag. Her health is the only real question. My guess is that the campaign grind wore her down and she was too much of a fighter to rest up when she needed to.

Trump and his minions think that they can attack Hillary over Bill's sexual stupidities.

I hope he tries it in the next debate. All she has to do is smile while he digs his hole as deep as he can, then look over and say, "Donald, you talked about wanting to have sex with your own daughter."

And that's that.

Get out #Hilldawg.

Thrill shed

Okay you sick Australian fuck I made one. Hope this isn't illegal.
"Still playing with those legos, are you girl" Trump said as he leaned down to greet his 14 year old daughter "Yes Daddy" in a sweet, innocent voice.
"Oh your so very precious Ivanka" said Trump in a deep voice, seeming to stagger as he looked down at his little girl. "Your growing up so fast, girl" Trump said, seeming to be in awe with his large erection clearly visible. Ivanka continued to absent mindedly build her lego tower, with her voluptuous ass in clear view as if put on a shelf as she squatted in her shorts, this was no little girl anymore, Trump thought.
Rushing with the uncontrollable sexual energy Trump picked up his daughter. The size difference was huge and the tiny Ivanka lifted like a feather to the 6'3 Trump. Any resistance would be futile.
"What are you doing, daddy?" said Ivanka. Trump easily undid her pants and began to fuck her,lifted up in his arms. His big hands wrapped around her hips he used his small daughter like one would use a fleshlight with his sky-scraper cock. "It hurts Daddy" said Ivanka as she moaned loud in pain. Ivanka's little body began to writhe with glee(orgasm) as Trump only began to fuck her harder, getting wetter and wetter. Ivanka's tight little pussy wrapped around big Don's cock as if it was holding on. Trump, unthinking fucked her more and more brutally his insatiable sexual appetite rising to a crescendo. The two locked eyes as Trump moved towards climax pounding her like a doll at 9,000RPM until finally he came inside her. After struggling to pull his engorged cock out of Ivanka's little cunt which seemed determined to hold on. He dropped his Ivanka to the ground, cum dripping from her ravaged pussy. Don's cock was now bright red colored and bigger than he had ever seen it. Trump fell to his knees and began to comprehend what had just occured. Ivanka had just become a woman. Speechless, the girl sat there sucking on her thumb.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Ivanka's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald Trump able to force it past the knob, and Ivanka moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Trumps throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>projection of cultural marxist shills of their own degeneracy

>a
>fucking
>leaf

gross thread. Who would praise the act of fucking your own child?

Keeping bloodlines pure kept Europe on top for centuries

>just because you spagettis became muslim rape babies doesn't mean its a good thing

Degenerate.

tweet this to Trump

hnnnnnngg

Trump confirmed daughterfucker

>Sicily represents the whole of Italy

That was possibly the gayest thing I've ever read on Cred Forums. Congratulations.

bump

That's a hell of a mental illness, Paddy. My commiserations.

I frankly don't give any shits what a Finnski Mongol fuck thinks about me. Finland isn't white.

>Italy talking about whiteness

You are both hilarious

Lmfao

STOP. I can only get so hard.

> wiki/Electra_complex

Very common for the only-daughters of powerful men with trophy brides.