Duterte: Human rights is 'anti-thesis' of government

archive.is/TSV0a

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Holy fuck, how based can one man get? First purging his country of druggie degenerates, then comparing himself to Hitler, now this?

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on the Philipino Purifier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQnl9C2r4NY
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lauder-calls-filipino-leaders-hitler-praise-revolting-and-unacceptable-urges-him-to-apologize-9-5-2016
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/30/16/duterte-rejects-hitler-label-abella-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Davao_hostage_crisis
m.gulfnews.com/business/sectors/energy/new-oil-find-raises-hopes-for-the-philippines-1.1275978
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/06/rodrigo-duterte-calls-barack-obama-a-son-of-a-whore-video
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSB9a3iTMQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Efx6_rXzVMw
imdb.com/title/tt0363226/?ref_=nm_knf_t1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuqwMQTc8cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There won't be 1 criminal scum left when he's done

>says hitler killed 3 million and not 6 million jews
>removes criminals who ruin society
>is pro medical marijuana
>tells king nigger he is the son of a whore
>tells EU to fuck off
>fucking says it how it is

Dude is 300% Repill
and best is he is 100 dollar serious about it

Will he save us daddy?

>pro medical marijuana
>Red pill
Fuck off kike

I think he's pretty based. Although in my opinion cutting off war games with the US Military is pretty dumb, seeing as how a lot of their equipment and training comes to us.

Du30 sees Obama as what he actually is: an Indonesian Muslim CIA asset.

He should lead the fight to Islamists next.

absolutely, it proved that it can treat loads of ill people who were born with it.
Duterte seems to be the smartest man alive at this point.

he said he wants closer ties to russia and china

he keeps shitting on King Nigger because he knows hes almost out of office and can't do shit.

I wonder how trump would handle him

I bet that comes next

Stupid retard who will lose US support as China BTFO out of his reefs and comes running back to papa sam again

>fuck human rights'n shiet
>says an autistic basement dwelling fat fuck enjoying his free speech in a "cucked" western country

Found the degenerate

He's right, but not for reasons Cred Forums autistic bootlickers think he is

medical marijuana is legal in israel

>In 1934, after checking with Jewish leaders to ensure a visit would be to their benefit,[41] Hearst visited Berlin to interview Adolf Hitler. When Hitler asked why he was so misunderstood by the American press, Hearst retorted, "Because Americans believe in democracy, and are averse to dictatorship."[42] Hearst's papers ran columns without rebuttal by Nazi leader Hermann Göring and Hitler himself, as well as Mussolini and other dictators in Europe and Latin America

Thats the man responsible for making marijuana illegal in america. A lackey for jews

>when a JUST shoop looks better than your actual hair

You can see Western influence, in this case soft power, fading by the minute.
It's already smelling like a moldering corpse when even a poor shithole like the Philippines distances itself in huge steps from Western ideas that have been central in the last half a century.
The remarkable thing is that the Philippines are actually quite close to us. They are catholic, have been a Spanish colony for 3 centuries, then have been an American colony and they speak Spanish and English on their islands a lot.

I welcome this development. Europeans have to be kicked in the balls hard until they begin to thing strategically again and give up this flower-power bullshit.

He kicked the SEALs mostly out of Mindinao; they worked a lot of interdiction to cut drug funding to the Islamofascists, desu. I think he will take the war to them

>>mfw PICKUP TRUCKS CAPTCHA

>3 million drug addicts
>dealer everywhere
>money leaving the country so people get poorer and their condition is getting worse
>leads to instability
>cartels n shit

at this point killing them all is hard chemo therapy for the country or otherwise it will collapse someday in the future.

He said that when he catches the abu sayyaf guerillas he will eat them alive.

the first redpilled president.

what is even happening 2016 is crazy

[x] degenerate
[x] kike
[x] c᠎uck
[] based

>UN named it's own laws "Human Rights"

This was seriously one of the most jewish tricks I have ever seen a mother fucker play.

Yeah, if criminals problems get too bad you can't let obvious fucking criminals to hide behind laws and legal processes. You have to blitzkrieg those smug assholes.

How long until the CIA makes an assassination attempt?

Tell me his name Cred Forums.
>Rodrigo "Muerte" Duterte

lol your country is poopoo

>LE ANTI DRUG MAN SUPPORT MEDICAL WEED

He is truly unstoppable. Is the Phillippines accepting American refugees?

marijuana treats many disorders and the side effects are pretty much negligible compared to company drugs.

could save taxpayers millions by just using and cultivating it

youtube.com/watch?v=FQnl9C2r4NY

Found this on my Normiebook

>kills people for using and dealing drugs
>legalizes the most popular gateway drug
How can one man be so retarded?

nobody cares about harmless stoners, they don't pose a threat

the ones addicted to meth, heroin and other shit they're dangerous, and the dudes who bring this in are dangerous.

he is doing the only option that is left now.

you misread my post

Duterte is the most based man on this planet it isn't even close. And his brown skin gives him SJW immunity like Milo while not being an annoying faggot

kek approves

TWO TRIPLES INTO A DOUBLE-DOUBLE

Kek has blessed us this day

> Human rights are bad
Stay classy, Cred Forums

>Ireland

>human rights exist

You think Meth addicts just went from doing no drugs to doing Meth one day? They didn't. They started by smoking weed and eventually graduated to different drugs until they started smoking Meth. If they never smoked weed in the first place they wouldn't be smoking Meth

Ha бyтылкe дaвнo нe cидeл?

How can he be so based?

the stuff he says is blowing my mind

The NWO has no place for dictators and that is how he is acting. We'll have to wait and see who he aligns himself with and how his economy fairs.
Fun to watch though

Why does google translate think your language is Macedonian

Well, the problem with "human rights" is that they've gone from
>No one should be deprived of life, liberty, or property

to
>It's okay for brown people to gang-rape your fourteen year-old because you're white and Christian; by the way if you disagree you're a Nazi and should be forbidden from holding a job

The slippery-slope """fallacy""" turned out to be quite real

Is the Aquino-Cojuangco shill in here yet? If not, time for Duterte comfy thread.

This guy.

> Weed is a gateway drug.
I'm not even in favour of maraising legajuana and I think you're retarded.

Then again, you -are- Irish.

>human rights

lel, only might makes right, that's natural selection, you libcuck.

>he is actually doing the killing himself
>goes out in the night with his special forces and does the cleansing

>You're ambassador is a gay son of a bitch

Some heroes don't wear capes.

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lauder-calls-filipino-leaders-hitler-praise-revolting-and-unacceptable-urges-him-to-apologize-9-5-2016

This is a Disaster

He's kind of politican the world need as example, a 1,50m cold-killer son of whore, killer of degenerates and faggots.l

as if these kikes can do anything

they can sanction but that only pushes the country further away from the west over to china and russia

I dont really know how drugs make you feel, but here we have druggies who rape children and no kidding even babies because they've gone bonkers. Then there are those who kill even their own families because their parents won't give them more good boy funds to buy drugs. Young children/teenagers inhaling substance all day inviting road accidents because they're in a trance while roaming in public. Sometimes, a child will go up to your car asking for pennies, but DO NOT open your windows. Do not give in. Chances are they're hiding a rock behind them or a knife OR they won't attack you, but they will hand their earned alms to their useless parents who are usually just drugged up or playing cards at the side of the road. Druggies lying on the public concrete floor all day a lot are not even wearing upper clothes. Etcetera, etcetera. This isn't like in richer countries where I heard people who smoke or do it just usually stay in their rooms or somewhere. You also have to take into consideration the insane poverty here
>flipping burgs is $8/day
>finish your 4-5 college degree, starting salaries are $220 for a lot of fields
People will do insane things especially if they're already too deep into it, and people are so used to breaking the law because the previous administrations pampers them.

Also, for foreigners, current exchange rate is $1 = P48, IIRC. Go here with $20,000+ and you are a millionaire. Be good looking, you are a king.

The Philippians is the beast from the sea in revelations

We're reaching levels of based that shouldn't even be possible

>scamming people with expensive and harmful pills to treat diseases or pain that marijuana can treat a lot more efficiently with less side effects

spotted the kike

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/30/16/duterte-rejects-hitler-label-abella-says

and now the damage control

>potato nigger
KYS pls.

What's the context of this one?

yea there isn't much you can do besides what based Duterte does

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Davao_hostage_crisis

"Comments by Duterte

In 2016, 27 years after the incident, Duterte made remarks in one of his campaign rallies relating to the 1989 hostage crisis and the raping of the Australian missionary. Duterte made the controversial joke on April 12, when he talked to a crowd about Australian missionary Jacqueline Hamill who had been kidnapped, raped and killed in 1989 and said, “She was so beautiful. I thought, the mayor should have been first.” [17] This caused outrage from human rights and women's rights advocates, as well as his presidential campaign rivals which condemned Duterte remarks as insensitive.[18] Duterte claimed to have ordered the storming of Davao Metrodiscom during the April 1989 hostage incident.[19] Duterte apologized for the way he spoke but insisted the remark was not a "joke" as reported by some media outlets and that he had spoken the remark in a narrative and out of "utter anger" when he recalled the incident.[20][21]"

>western human rights
>implying it's related at all to a colonial 3rd world shithole

until recently human rights were only considered for white aryans, naturally colonial rule was quite brutal since nonwhites were considered subhuman... these filipinos never actually experienced the western standard of human rights.

Actually in the past years his the only the one who actually made the others sit down and talk.

And as for those who didn't sit down to talk.

Well you could say they are currently being butchered in their home turf with 8k armed personnel cutting their escape paths and as far as we know they are being reduced to rubble.

Why is he so funny? Have I been that desentsitized hanging out on Cred Forums that a man can say he's going to slaughter 3 million drug addicts like Hitler did to the Jews and I can't stop laughing?

The Philippines is different from other countries, Harm reduction won't work! We must fight the drugs directly!
Many other countries said the same thing. Mexico, Columbia, Uruguay, Portugal, The United States, etc. In recent years, with the complete failure of their operations, these countries and more have started considering different methods. Those who wish to fight the war on drugs are simply continuing the mistakes of history. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
tl;dr other countries have tried it and failed. From a supply-demand outlook, a head on fight won't work. Harm reduction (which has been done by various countries) have been proven to work. Maybe we should support harm reduction instead of extra-judicial killing.
Personally I don't believe any progress will be happening any time soon. The government seems to be neglecting what other countries have done and succeeded with, and most people support dutertes war. I'm sure that the church will also be very supportive of legalization and harm reduction /s . "crab shell mentality", close-mindedness, and other factors shall continue to fuel this completely useless bloodshed. In a few decades, we'll probably be looking back at this time thinking "tangina bakit walang kuminig sa portugal o sa ibang bansa na walang problema sa drogas".

the past admin was also successful with MILF and MNLF

it the abu thats the problem

Use Yandex translator for reading Russian posts.

Why drug wars don't work
Say you take a drug, like alcohol, then you ban it. The people who want alcohol must now buy it illegally. Gangs take this as an opportunity, and begin making and selling alcohol. Their newfound income also increases their power. Alcoholics who could once go to rehab now fear prosecution. The government is out for them. Gangs use them to do their "dirty work" in exchange for alcohol. The cops bust some warehouses and arrest gang leaders, but other people come to take their place. Now there's this big mess where gangs are more powerful than before, more and more people are in jail, the streets are less safe, and corruption is rampant. The purpose of this was to stop people from drinking, but alcohol consumption was only cut by 10-20%, and all crime in general rose significantly. Sounds familiar? This was prohibition in the United States.
Edit: Alcohol is considered a drug (albeit a legal one). it is considerably more dangerous to the body than drugs such as LSD, shrooms, and Marijuana (Alcohol poisoning occurs much faster with a lesser dose than the others). It's also more addictive than said drugs. Look it up.
How to fix it (Portugal's method)
In order to combat the drug problem in their country, rather than continuing a head-on fight with drugs, the Portuguese simply decriminalized all drug usage, and instead treated users as medical patients and treated them. Drug use went down even with decriminalization. Drug-related deaths are almost the lowest in the continent.

Based Teddy lmao

its funny because he looks like a literal prehistoric denisovan mongoloid. look at that tiny cranium and ape nose, omg!

you people have no idea how this shit hits home if you live in this shit hole. For the first time, we see light at the end of the tunnel.

hello redddit

fuck off with your globalist shill posts

Hello cuck.

This did not, in anyway, hamper his chances in winning the presidency.

portugal also didn''t had 3million addicts of hard drugs, in small scale it can work but first you need to get rid of the criminals and their structures.

if you kill the enemy you win

Or you could just fix the problem with a tiny piece of lead in each criminal's head.

It's true, the human rights movement is a central pillar in white genocide.

It's there to tie our hands and make it impossible for us to defend ourselves.

Based Teddy Boy.

>Rodrigo "dude weed, blammo" Duterte

That's literally the Aquino shill I was talking about few posts up thinking his reddit tier posting will change us. Shows up at every chance on every Duterte thread. Good to know Aquino's cyber army is still alive.

Yeah, I'm glad it turned out that way. Still angry for this comment but he's still based.

There is no basis for human rights. They don't exist. It's like tranny-ism. It's just a leftist religion.

Human rights were imposed on us undemocratically and there's no way to change them or renounce them.

I'm pleased this board is starting to question the whole concept.

>based
he's a human rights violating asianigger

If hillary had said the same you would be up in arms and defending the poor druggies in the US.

Killing people and violating human rights is not based, it's fucking lunacy and awful.
It means the government could kill you should you happen to find yourself on the list of "undesirables" for whatever reason.
You colossal fucking edgy retards.

Cheers m8

If Hillary was proposing murdering drug users in the US she would basically be advocating nigger genocide. In which case Cred Forums would be on her side.

K keep us posted you cuck

Murdering all the drug users in the US would actually fix about every single problem. Good lateral thinking.

(((Human rights))) Soros, is that you?

>"undesirables" for whatever reason.

ever heard of "either you're with us or against us"?
like tell me one valid reason why gypsies shouldn't be stuffed into the back of a Gaswagen?

>If hillary had said the same you would be up in arms and defending the poor druggies in the US.

You have to go back ...

>What are Cred Forums's thoughts on the Philipino Purifier?

Subhuman just like the subhumans he rules over.

>Griminals
>Humans

Alright, you skype, that's enough.

This. Instead, she'll just send them to prison en masse, so no dice.

How much do you folks want to bet that Duterte will have an (((accident))) within 12 months tops?

>Gaswagen

> The gas van was invented in the Soviet Union[3][4][5][10][11] in 1936,[8] by Isay Berg, the head of the administrative and economic department of the NKVD

> Berg

hm

Medical is 100% redpilled. Being a Cuckservative makes you look even dumber than you probably are.

that's what he fucking campaigned off.

He wanted to prevent the country into turning into a narco state. And when he said that he would murder the drug addicts. He wasn't kidding.

Even though he warned us not to vote him because it would be bloody.
Even though he warned that god will fucking wept if he becomes president.

We voted for him because of him turning the shithole of a city of his into a booming economic center in the war torn mindanao.

Sympathizing with the islamist cause, seperatism, commie tier and anti Americanisms
Definetly helped

Its not recent that's why

Thats why instead of just banning something you go out and kill everyone using/dealing it. It really is that simple to solve the problem you cuck.

>mfw this part is missing in the german wikipedia article

not suprising but still annoying

>implying it isnt

Look, the dumb thing the previous govt made was stopping what finances these groups; the ASG

We don't know if anything drug lords that joined his party are protected

gonna be a plane crash, since his hometown is in southern philippines

i am definitely sure that will be globalists/US/UN handiwork

If you kill them you win though. None of your complicated high minded drivel is practical. Your post modern arguments are stupid. Kill them all, that is all.

>Its medicinal
Meaning it will most likely be given out to people who actually need it and not letting the degenerates that just want to get high smoke it
Big difference

>Not wanting the government to murder people it deems undesirable without proof.
>Is being a cuck

I'll be very interested whether you will still say the same when the police are knocking on your door because you associated with a druggie once and that's a crime now.

>either with us or against us
that has literally nothing to do with the current situation.
A leader of a 3rd world country is advocating killing their own people and disregarding human rights.
You are supporting this because you are an edgy fuck who thinks human rights are not aligning with what you want?

Hint: If people disregard human rights, you can have your guns taken away and the police can enter your home without a warrant etc etc.

>>Even though he warned us not to vote him because it would be bloody.
>Even though he warned that god will fucking wept if he becomes president.
That just makes you philippinos a bunch of savage fucks who should probably go back to living in the jungle, if "turning a city around economically" means that you approve of anything else that person does no matter what.

You're like the indians who gave away half of the US for a bit of rum and some guns, because they had never seen it before.

Is Robert "our guy" Cred Forums?

China is already offering our president a "special" private plane lel. Thank god he's not retarded enough to accept the offer.

Look mate, if you are against the mass slaughter of people who are degenerate you came to the wrong board.

How long before oil is found

>Your ambassador is a gay son of a bitch

Why would China try to kill this guy? It's not like chinese love junkies and USA

Coup is supposedly being cooked by the opposition group. I know one country who likes to help """"""""rebels"""""""" that can fund them and even more pissing off Israel these past few days. I say within 6 months.

Plausible, since we already have a crashed prez before.

>This foreigner bullshit drivel again

Hasn't happened and will not happen because I am not a degenerate who lives off of drugs and I don't even have 1 police record of being a shithead like the ones who are getting gunned down every night.

You will fear the Punisher if you are a degenerate. That's that.

it's based when it's not happening in your country lmao

heh

>Coup is supposedly being cooked by the opposition group.
But how much support would it have? Isn't Duterte practically universally liked?

>still not one valid reason why gypsies shouldn't be gassed

cmon i'm waiting

>You are supporting this because you are an edgy fuck who thinks human rights are not aligning with what you want?
No I support this because this rescues the country and gives the people there some hope that things might be better in the future.

Duterte isn't against his People, he is against degenrate junkies who are against the society that he said he is going to protect.

Duterte is absolutely based

At least -2 years m.gulfnews.com/business/sectors/energy/new-oil-find-raises-hopes-for-the-philippines-1.1275978

There are bigfish chinese sellers of drugs. Duterte even wants to ask China that. Something like "why are a lot of drug suppliers in Philippines Chinese?"

We even got qt korean smugglers here. Such a shame.

>pin it on the CIA
>Filipinos become even closer to China

Within 6 months the (((media))) will push false flag stories about how innocent people got wrongfully murdered. No one in the Philippines will care. Within 6 months of that the CIA will take Duterte out.

Where do rights come from?

>1. God.

Cannot be falsified, so it is not worth investigating. Means nothing in a practical sense since there is no mechanism to prevent impingement.

>2. Collective opinion.

We have the rights that we collectively say we should have. If we suddenly decide collectively that there should be no right to free speech, then we no longer have such a right.

Practically this makes a lot of sense. What form does such a concept of rights take? Government. A government by and for the people.

So, a right must be protected. If a right is not protected, is it still a right?

You're on the right side of this argument, user, but I don't see why you're willingly wasting your time debating it on Cred Forums. The foreign supporters of Duterte on this board love him as an abstraction, as the Tough Man leader uninhibited by other forces (like the UN and its human rights or other branches of the Philippine government), and as they also see the 'criminal' victims also in an abstract way they'll never sympathize with them. All of this is aided by their own emotional frustration with their own governments not being able or willing to fix problems in their own country, meaning you'll never be able to sway them using rationality. Don't bother.

duterte is the new messiah
follow him and purify the world

human rights is expensive bro
rehab is expensive, tracking ppl is expensive, lockup is expensive, ...
we literally don't have $ for your standards
asia is mostly community first, individuals later
special case for the flips: they are the meme of the region (yes, even shitholes like your truly laugh at them), i for one support their outburst, it was only natural

my only question is why aren't you helping by offering aid $ for drug addicts to fly to the eu for rehab, but instead shitposting on an international level

Yet I doubt chinese government is interested that much in drug money, to kill a man who is pushing USA away with his actions.

90%+++ approval rating actually. The only ones who are against him are the damn elites and edgy redditors.

The coup well... They can be supplemented and supported by hardcore pro-American active and non-active soldiers. Pretty scary. Much scarier if CIA gets involved.

>Look mate, if you are against the mass slaughter of people who are degenerate you came to the wrong board.
Greetings newfag.
Here are a few pointers to being on Cred Forums:
a) Cred Forums is not actually racist. A lot of people might be trolling, or being racists ironically, or because they want to be edgy, but the number of actual racists is very low. The majority is *considered* to be racist, because they are politically incorrect and point out statistical differences between the races so people can be cautious. Or are not politically correct in pointing out shorcomings of governments that others would dismiss more easily because of MSM(mainstream media) influence.

Stay tuned for other short tips and tricks on how not to make yourself look like a colossal idiot!

>Hasn't happened and will not happen because I am not a degenerate who lives off of drugs and I don't even have 1 police record of being a shithead like the ones who are getting gunned down every night.
>implying he couldn't just as easily declare his political enemies and anyone who questions him "a drug distributor".
>implying anyone would question what he says about you, after all you're just a narco dealer.

>you will fear the punisher if you're a degenerate
murdering people is a crime. whether those people were criminals or not.

>it's based when it's not happening in your country lmao
You are a despicable human being.

>cmon i'm waiting
Still not one reason why murdering people is good.
>because this rescues the country
yes yes the way hitler "rescued" the country from innocent jews, while the actual jewish bankers an globalist scum fled the country and profited off of the war.
>degernerate
is literally a non word. It's anything you happen to dislike.
And no killing things you happen to dislike is not a good thing, because you might be on the other side of the table one day.
>inb4 but i'm not a degenerate
Well by my definition you already are.

Is there video of him calling Obama a son of a whore?

>Greetings newfag.
Been here since this was /new/ you shitposting kike.

>They can be supplemented and supported by hardcore pro-American active and non-active soldiers. Pretty scary. Much scarier if CIA gets involved.
Yeah, that's what your country needs. America training rebels. That's a foolproof strategy right?

I bet he will get along with Trump just fine

Can we have Bill of Rights abolished in USA? Pls?

>murdering people is a crime. whether those people were criminals or not.

We tried the peaceful route before. These fags lived like a king and earned millions of dollars while inside prison. Never again.

He says that marijuana can be medicinal. Shabu is dying.

*Shabu is methamphetamine. I learned something today.

>Hint: If people disregard human rights, you can have your guns taken away and the police can enter your home without a warrant etc etc.

The rights to prevent those are granted by a US constitution, which the US can change.

They are not granted by some globalist determined human "rights". Human "rights" are a weapon of white genocide. It should be a nation which determines it's own rights it grants to it's members, and it should be free to change them, not the tribe in some international corrupt conference.

>>>>>>>>

Last time a foreign power """""influenced"""" our politics, we lost being the 2nd (second) richest country in Asia next to Japan and wen tumbling down to what we are now. If someone takes out Duterte and he is replaced by the liberal vice pres, I just don't know anymore.
>tfw not the strongest race anymore

Who really knows what's happening, user. Could be they hate our guts because of the disputed islands. Maybe because we're with Japan. A lot of things, really.

philipines should buy atomic bombs so that usa won't touch them

There is but it's not what you think. Any Filipino can tell you he's not saying Obama is an actual son of a whore. Disappointing really.

theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/06/rodrigo-duterte-calls-barack-obama-a-son-of-a-whore-video

He's crushing Abu sayyaf. When I was following the news closely a month or so ago there were near constant raids on them

What did he actually say?

The chines is trying to help him lols with the plane becuse duterte is paranoid about the cia trying to kill him

His war on drugs is empowering the Chinese drug trade making us thier narco state

>Here are a few pointers to being on Cred Forums:
a) Cred Forums is not actually racist. A lot of people might be trolling, or being racists ironically, or because they want to be edgy, but the number of actual racists is very low. The majority is *considered* to be racist, because they are politically incorrect and point out statistical differences between the races so people can be cautious. Or are not politically correct in pointing out shorcomings of governments that others would dismiss more easily because of MSM(mainstream media) influence.

When they got the Abu sayaff captives, they spilled that most of the abu's are drowned in meth and they used drug money to supply their campaign.

Just last week they captured one of the Abu's gun runner.

China has already invaded his territory and the USA has done nothing to help him. Not only did the USA not help with china's territory invasion but king nigger is taking trade away from Philippines because they think it's better deserving to underdeveloped African nations. This was all before the son of a whore comment (which duterte claims is media lie)

>Within 6 months the (((media))) will push false flag stories about how innocent people got wrongfully murdered. No one in the Philippines will care. Within 6 months of that the CIA will take Duterte out.
the problem is that his the first mindanaoan president and mindanao is teeming with support towards him to the point that you can still see wristbands on people still supporting him.
And people here has this fixed idea that if he died. It's either the yellow liberals who did it or the americans.

the outrage would be outstanding.

He said in a proper translation:

If Obama ever talked about human rights, Son of a bitch, I'll curse him in the summit.

Son of a bitch in context of God dammit.

Did Nazi That Coming

"Putang ina" is what Duterte said. It is like "fuck!" or "shit!". A way of venting anger or annoyance.

If he said "putang ina MO". Take note of those two letters, then he is pertaining to Obama and calling his mother a whore. Those two letters mean so much. I can say "kainis!" which means annoying. If I said "kainis KA!", it means YOU are annoying.

>If we suddenly decide collectively that there should be no right to free speech, then we no longer have such a right.
Yeah and this is how you slip into a dictatorship.

The germans too collectively decided they wanted total war.
They felt a bit different about that once they were being bombed to shit though.

Also if human rights were only applicable where people wanted them, that would make the other countries bystanders while something was happening.
Long story short, the rest of the world will not tolerate that one country decides that human rights aren't worth shit.
They tolerate it with china because china has lots of power.
The philippines does not.

Also rights come from logical considerations. If someone is too dumb to follow rationality they are unfit to govern themselves.

(i literally have nothing better to do, and i love arguing. that's why.)

You don't actually have to do any of that expensive shit though.
Just put them in forced labor camps and on daisy chains so they can clean up the outer districts on manila.

>aren't you helping by offering aid $ for drug addicts to fly to the eu for rehab, but instead shitposting on an international level
Because that wouldn't be helping. Same reason why we built a wall against refugees.
We are a global society and global problems need to be solved globally, but local problems HAVE to be solved on the local level.

So you're one of the 5-10% of actual not-self-aware racists here? gg

>Never again.
There aren't just the options to let them do whatever or to murder anyone you think is like them.
See above. Forced labor camps.
Public shaming.

>The rights to prevent those are granted by a US constitution, which the US can change.
I wanna see you argue that in a different thread on Cred Forums.
>Youguys the government is totally in their right to take away your guns, because they are allowed to change the constitution you know.

"I will (fucking) swear at you" if he opens up on the extra judicial killing shit.

We Filipinos use son of a bitch like a multitool like Americans use fuck/fucking.

Whole shit was sensationalized because of mistranslation.

Our stupidity will be shown to the world 10x more if that happens

Here everyone is screaming he's a villain, because they are not listening to you guys over there.

Sometimes you need somebody not so worried about fee fees and willing to clean shit up.

The world could use a lot more straight talkers that get shit done.

Marami Mabuti! Mahal Ko Kayong Lahat!

They also are getting their weapons from china and corrupt retired local generals

I thought this was just a meme but I guess it is true. Flips are the most powerful race.

the most popular gateway drug is alcohol btw.

I use statistics in my every day decision making, so would any other reasonable person. Hence any reasonable person who knows racial statistics is racist.

>Forced labor camps
>Shaming

We do that too. Seems drugs have seeped into their google brains and they'll just do it again. They have made mockery of the justice system. Duterte is just doing what needs to be done even if he ends up in hell - his actual words non verbatim.

> Our stupidity

Whoah dude, stop projecting.

YEah this is some deep shit since those are government arsenals.

He's not allowing them to help us canceling all our military plans
Bescue china doesn't want us to do it

>g human rights is not based, it's fucking lunacy and a
Some sanity.
I can agree with that.

Human rights are an abstraction

Mindanao would probably push for separatism. And honestly that is a big problem since mindanao is still have this big opportunity.

If infrastructure and land development happens in mindanao and with all the resources there. It would be a good sight to see since the island is still untapped and is still mostly jungles.

Well, she kind of was.

What are you attempting to imply here? Blacks are vastly over-represented in the prison population of the U.S. because of racism? Is that the kind of conclusion you're pushing?

多謝!!!

>muh 2nd richest in asia

because we were having great ties with the US at that time, retard. And most countries in Asia were still struggling to open up to the world or fallen from the communist meme. And 70s Japan was what we view on China today; country making substandard products

No one follows most of the rights anymore.

Hell, you don't even have to.

It will be cringetastic
We would be like those Isis soilders screaming death to america

>You guys the government is totally in their right to take away your guns, because they are allowed to change the constitution you know.

The US nation has the right to determine that for itself, yes. Of course if it happens because the nation is corrupted by kikes it means there needs to be an ethnic cleansing before it gets to that point.

We should just nuke his country.
Get rid of all the problems in one go.

>After all the destruction, Filipinos are truly the most powerful race.

I was wrong.

He's implying racial statistics back up the idea of a difference between races i.e. "racism"

He's saying it's logical

well, It's not stupidity per se as it will be a natural reaction if he suddenly got assassinated/ died in his sleep.

Needless to say, people will find anyone to blame if something bad happened to him.

Yeah duterte moving closer and closer towards china and Russia is huge. Obama has fucked us so hard it isn't even funny. The sad thing is that our (USA) asian allies don't trust us anymore. This allows Russia and China to come swooping in

Liberation of Sabah when?
Malaysia is a meme country and deserves to be split between Indonesia and The Philippines

Walang Anuman :)

Its inevitable since we will federalize soon anyway and the American forces will get out of there its a lot easier to transition for them to become an independent country all thier resources will and profit will only go for them

>(((Trump))) will bomb this man for his (((Wall Street))) 'liberal' drug cartel friends

Shut your cock sucker, soulless trench liner. There are benefits to the plant chemically, if you can't recognize that you're more jewed than anyone you could spew stupidity upon.

It kind of already is and it has not happened yet

If he died, will people accept Robredo? Holy shit. Also I am clueless as to what has happened to BongBong Marcos. Last I heard, he was still sending in letters for another voting round.

>Holy fuck, how based can one man get? First purging his country of druggie degenerates, then comparing himself to Hitler, now this?
You are a newfag when it comes to him if you think thats the only things he's done

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=IBSB9a3iTMQ

I hope it doesn't happen though.

Would be a big problem for the Philippines and the oil in there is really valuable.

(((human (((rights))))))

That would be weird cause we are letting go of our sea teritorial claim, yet we will go to war for Sabah?

Malaysia will turn to china for help

If Hillary did the same I'd be up in keks watching degenerate druggies and Hillary's cucks kill each other.
Fuck off you hun piece of shit , you think you can call Duterte an ''asianigger''?

>Human "rights" are a weapon of white genocide.
Nigger what.
Back to stormfront you go.

>They also are getting their weapons from china
Wow what a surprise.
And this is why i was against his idea of allying with china.
China supplied weapons to the islamists in iraq too.

>We do that too. Seems drugs have seeped into their google brains and they'll just do it again.
Well do it fucking more and don't release them?
You are perfectly within your rights to keep someone locked up as long as they could be a threat to society.
And you'd have a constant standing working force of prisoners to deal with the mess you're in.

You're not reeeeally within your rights to kill them, because there is a chance that they might sometime become non assholes.

Yes. Yes we do, because
a) thankfully the police would get you and lock you up for life if you didn't
b) if no one did the world would go to shit, because while YOU think that narco dealers are scum, someone else might think that you are scum for not being pan asian enough or something. The world would be locked in constant war.

>because the nation is corrupted by kikes it
Oh my fucking god how can you be so simplistic and retarded.
>youguys it's the jooooos.
NO.
For fucks sake.
It's the global financial elite.
Yes they are mostly jewish. But they are also mostly westerners and mostly white and mostly men and mostly not transgender. And i don't see you joining with tumblr to kill all white cis men.
The "it's the jews" thing is shooting your own foot, because you are immediately marking yourself as ignorant in the eyes of anyone educated. And you're also concentrating on the wrong people meaning that more of the bullshit from the GFE can slip through unnoticed, because you're busy hating a group of people who got just as fucked over by the GFE as the rest of the world.

>in 8 years, King Obama has obliterated the prestige of the USA, and the West in general.
>can't say anything against this or else it's racist
>white liberals don't even care outside of the feels of welfare leaching blacks

It was nice while it lasted. Give a black man a job and see it all collapse in 8 years. gg no re.

No.

What I'm saying I would sooner avoid associating with a black person than a white person. Because it's less likely that that association is beneficial. Now there are other statistical predictors (the way he dresses, the way he makes money, if he doesn't associate with groups of blacks etc.) which might overrule that.

But all else being equal I will treat a black with more apprehension than a white, purely based on statistics.

PS. although I'm more apprehensive of Moroccans and Turks over here.

Marcos has no position in our gov whatsoever we already counted manually twice including the pleb shaded ballots that the machine did not read
Robredo still won by 200k

It will between Pimentel and robredo

Putting (((everything))) into (((parentheses))) is fucking (((retarded))) (((((((((((you))))))))))) (((autistic (((fuck))))))

It's the same distinction between black people and niggers.
Not all niggers are black. And not all blacks are niggers.
Not all asians are asianiggers.
But if you think extrajudical killings of people is the solution to your problems you're worse than BLM.

You missed the part that I already they're actually living like kings within prison walls. The only cure for these degenerates is violence because that's the only thing they understand.

Pic related

On this note I'll add this here. This led to duterte having some anti American feelings apparently. From when he was a mayor and some American bombed his city while claiming to be "Christ in Action" was being held in a hospital waiting in handcuffs but the FBI apparently came and took him out of there in the middle of the night.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html

Thats what they have rebelling for all time and why we have the US forces their to help us

Bergen Belsen

>Berg

Mein Gott

> tfw wall decorations are too cheap for some druglords

>tfw war on drugs is a waste of money because of 101 Econ.

Drugs become illegal, drugs offert has been reduced, therefore price is higher, demand keeps because drug addicts don't mind to pay for more, proffits increase, therefore more criminals are into drug trade, drug wars take the biggest cartels, this reduce offers, but demand is the same, profits increase, therefore minor cartels start making more money, rinse and repeat.

seek help

>makes sense
Are you sure you're Isreali?

They say it just play money

Oh man, this dude is my new favorite.

>>Human "rights" are a weapon of white genocide.
>Nigger what.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

No nation in war truly respects human rights, everyone know it's fucking bullshit. We just nod our heads and pretend otherwise in public to fit in, just like we stopped naming the jew in public, just like we stopped saying gypsies are scum even though most of us know they are.

We allowed our public discourse to be shackled to obvious lies after WW2.

> play money.

Sure we can say that. But people in the area are telling otherwise.

Dude, I heard federalism will only come in, like, after 4 years more or less. Ang makikinabang dyan ay yung susunod na admin lel.

Remember that guy who is in MNLF who ran for senator(?) position this last election and lost? the one who kept saying Malaysia is the quiet enemy is being funded by three or so countries? I wonder what happened to that guy. Apparently, he isn't just some nobody. His signature is needed for another term of a peace treaty in Mindanao. If he lost, he made signs (or rather threats) that he will not sign another term of the peace contract due to the butthurt. We do not talk about Malaysia and its paid forces on Mindanao on the news, do we

How bluepilled can one man be?

That's what happens when Obama is prez and Hillary is in charge of foreign relations.

>most meth addicts start as alcoholics, and stay as both through their lives
>weed is, if anything, a great alternative
How are your tweekers, Eirin?

It makes no sense. Not even Chinese businessmen aren't that retarded to use fake money as decoration for the sake of good fortune.

Forgot pic. This is what they use for good fortune and luck. Wew. The memes are real.

I was thinking it's more of a christmas party thing where they give away all those shit to their lackey. palabunotan ba.

That I believe. That's not even a day's worth of how much they earn inside the prison.

>(((human (((rights))))))
>seek help

Wow you have the self awareness of a pebble.

a) then don't let them. stopping them from living like kings just takes the guards saying "no"
b) violence is not a cure. violence breeds even more violence. this is true on the small scale as well as the international scale. germany was invited to the peace conference and the UN (which was designed to keep them in check) because the last time the peace accords were made without germans it lead to another world war. same thing about the US invading the middle east to stabilize it
c) that might be the only thing they understand but by doing it you're sinking down to their level. death is the worst thing that can happen to a human and if the narco empire has caused 10 thousand deaths but you execute 100 thousand, then you're objectively being worse than them. just because they do something you don't like doesn't give you a waiver on being worse. because they too think you're doing something they don't like (restricting drugs) so by this logic they would have the right to wage war on your government too.
So when you act against them you HAVE to make sure that you're actually doing more good than harm.

>No nation in war truly respects human rights, everyone know it's fucking bullshit. We just nod our heads and pretend otherwise in public to fit in, just like we stopped naming the jew in public, just like we stopped saying gypsies are scum even though most of us know they are.
You are deranged.

I'm not bluepilled you however seem to be ignorant.

The transitioning will still be there once the provinces can control their taxes directly can basically we can be each our own republic all they need it to build an army

How many people in Sabah can speak tausug or some form of bisaya anyway
People living there would complicate things
Malaysia has gerrymandered Sabah

What is the relevance of your greentext?

It's fun until the Jews sanction our assess.

Chinks here do this all the time with fake paper bills charm things
except for coins

>ignorant
Jesus Christ well sorry for not attending diversity class , would you like me to donate to opressed magyar minorities user?

They really want to reclaim their rightful clay doesn't they? If federalism happen they could use the oil to fund their armies...and that is quite troubling,

>5. The distribution of the longs overdue Hacienda Luisita to the farmers.

Holy fuck, he fucking did? Duterte truly is based.

>is pro medical marijuana
I love it that you just sneaked that there between, removing criminals and telling obama that he's mother's a whore.
It really shows that you think that making marijuana at all usable by the general public is good.

> B-But it heals piple.
Any drug can be used for medical purposes. Cocaine can be used as a anesthetic and vasoconstricting agent for patients.
Heroin is a super pain killer.

So why should we let in one drug when we can let in all drugs because they have a medical purpose? It's a slippery slope, you dumb kebab. It would mean this whole fiasco is meaningless, he shouldn't advocate one obvious drug and kill thousands when they use other drugs. They all have medical purposes, why one out others?

>US invading the middle east to stabilize it

You're adorably naive.

How well do you think Obama did in his 8 years?

The system is corrupt. It's like you're asking the US to change its stance with Israel. What foreigners like you don't understand this is a government sanctioned revolution to straighten out the crooked path that has been delved into the culture since the Spanish period.

If it fails, literally nothing was lost except a million worthless druggies ready to sell their brand of degeneracy and father more useless idiots that does nothing else for the benefit of the nation.

Well not that much. They use gold cats and jade frogs more than fake bills. From the smallest Chinese hardware store to SM.

>Be Irish
>Be addicted to heroin and hard liquor
>Whine about cannabis

Lmao. Ok.
>M-muh slippery slope
Why shouldn't it all be legal?

Nah. I dont give a shit about Sabah. What I'm only concerned about is Malaysia's paid forces making more distractions in Minadanao. Instead of us moving forward, we are being dragged down. Its a big elephant nobody talks about.

>death is the worst thing that can happen to a human

I'd much rather die quickly than let ISIS or Mexican cartel butchers go to town on me for a while first.

There are so much worse things than death. The kikes are trying to transform life itself into such a thing for whites.

>a) then don't let them. stopping them from living like kings just takes the guards saying "no"
How fucking oblivious are you? These drug lords control the guards

How much does it cost to buy good property in a good part of the philippines (ie not shit or povo)?

How can one man be so based?

He's completely changed my view of the Philippeans. Before I thought it was a country of 3rd worldism and rampant crime and ladyboys but now I see it as a developing post-shithole country full of ladyboys and not so rampant crime.

If he continues this he'll progress to 2nd world material with a safe society. Godspeed brother

I love these CIA movie posters

tfw bings worshiped pepe before the internet

What the fuck are you on about.
I just said that people other than black people can be niggers and that not all black people are immediately niggers.
And if you act like a nigger (ignoring human rights, and thinking that killing people you dislike will solve problems) i'm going t call you a nigger. That's that.

Also what's with that image. Are you trying to offend me or something? Because i won't actually be offended by the notion that hungarians may be related to mongols.

these seem like good things.

well they wanted to stabilize it under their control, but that doesn't change the fact that that bit of violence lead to ISIL now.

AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
oh god.
I do have to admit though that at least he didn't bring the country completely to ruin, and the intentions with obamacare were at least good.
apart from this
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
oh my god what a massive cunt.

>If it fails, literally nothing was lost except a million worthless druggies ready to sell their brand of degeneracy and father more useless idiots that does nothing else for the benefit of the nation.
They are human beings and no, not everyone is irredeemable.

That's a fair point.
But the first things you listed are still death.
What i meant was that being a drug addict is not worse than being dead.

>control the guards
If they control everything how do you know they are not using the killings to get rid of competition?
If you think the people actually doing the murdering are incorruptible, but them as the guards.

Also, even if the killings were done by civilians, who knows that those people don't just kill people they don't like.

>Why shouldn't it all be legal?
>Why can't everybody just love who they want to love?
Because in both cases it causes huge degeneration of society.
People become addicted, they don't do shit anymore, living selfish lives, destroying any form of community in form of personal pleasure.
There is a good reason why these things are illegal for this long. God damn and it shows you're into weed420 culture when you start comparing cannabis to liquor and heroin, while putting weed on a special pedestal.
They are all bad for you, you are more likely to overdoes on the two than weed, but that doesn't mean weed won't fuck you up, you degenerate.

>Wah if alcohol is legal, WEED420 SHOULD BE LEGAL TWO

Getting rid of alcohol in the past has caused society to go fucking crazy. I don't think making weed legal and having the countries population dependent on that as well will improve anything, at all.

>good property
a 500sqm should be around 100k burger money

What do you dislike about Obama?

Rationality

Are you sure you're fully aware of Everything this word implies, especially in a social context ?

People make a big fuss about Rationality being the end all solution to every problem in the world, which is pretty misguided and naive. I say this as a psychiatrist in training, there isn't much, if anything, rational in the way we and our culture and society function

Rationality is a tool, it's what makes you able to build a bridge that won't collapse, or figure out a cure against small pox that will not kill your patient as well

But rationality is pretty worthless once you enter the field of political ideas and societal rules. Much of our decision-making processes are highly emotional and irrational, based mostly on taboo and former subjective experience. Why do you think there has never been a fully qualified scientist who got to become a president of a country ? The fact is, when you have power, you have to make decisions based on popular appeal, but also deeply rooted in past traditions and history. Rationality has very little impact in the whole process, because a lot of people do not care or even know about it

The beautiful irony in your whole post was that you actually formed a pretty powerful argument for what Duterte is doing : Drug addicts deserve everything that happens to them, because they "are too dumb to follow rationality" and unable to function as honest citizen anymore, and their fate is justifiably in the hands of the government, who terminates them

tl;dr : Focusing too much on rationality is irrational

You're such a butthurt faggot it's making me cringe.

And take your fucking proxy off you faggot leaf

Because it is funny. Watch as even Duterte tries hard to hold back laughter as he's saying he wants the 3 million dead to be all criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=Efx6_rXzVMw

>1/10th of an acre is 100,000k
wow.

"Filipino purifier" that's a bad ass name. I think he's great, he's doing the necessary dirty work and not giving a fuck about what the international PC crowds think. It's best for his country

>fucking reddit

Your property is expensive but someone above said $20,000 and you live like king

by that i mean with an actual house on top of it
fully centralized up and down with pool. 5-6 bedrooms

Starting to like him more and more. """Democracy""" is just a cover word for plundering of the masses by the few and the tolerance thereof because "muh hooman rights". Benevolent dictatorship is the best form of government and this guy gets it.

this

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Filipino children.

>with pool. 5-6 bedrooms
That's pretty fucking cheap.
What's the internet like down there?

Of course it's a woman defending degenerate drug dealers

>The Eternal Paddy

Of course.

>Dr.Doom
>Evil.

Duterte Harry

Most of those that join in protests against the killings are upper-class college libcucks

$40 for 2mbps

He isn't even a criminal

my thoughts?

authoritarian commie faggot LITERALLY FUNDED BY SOROS.

just because he's going to town on druggies does not mean it excuses his other crimes.

his other crimes being he's labelling any political opposition a druggie, without any proof.

he's planning on turning the country full commie.

What are the good areas of filo land that wont be fucked up by political instability? I want to live there and dont ask me why

there's always a catch

why?

>$20,000 and you live like king
yes this is very true. a "decent" 70sqm apartment with 2 bedrooms should cost you around $150

Shut the fuck up and go back to the 444 forums. Liberal piece of Ketfarku Kutyapart supporter faggot retard.

That said property will generate you north of $1,000 every month without you doing anything literally or sell it for 2.5x its price. 2 of my houses costs already @ $320,000 with only barely 900sqm lot size.

I'm looking to buy a 1,000 sqm lot with lots of traffic in front of it that will generate even more money for $530,000.

t. guy who lives and has properties in Pasig and the richest municipality in the country

This guy is amazing.

Is it true though that some killings are personal vendettas and driven by greed? Like someone has a property you want, label them drug dealer and take them out, or did the left wing antichrists at the UN make this up too?

Fiber would be $60 for 50mbps.
What I use for now is $28 for 2mbps.

Weed »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Anything else

DUDE

>well they wanted to stabilize it under their control

They want to isolate Iran and destabilize any country not controlled by either a Muslim Brotherhood or Saudi aligned government near Israel.

WEED

>Is it true

That's actually a running joke among regular Filipinos and that hasn't happened yet. All those who are killed by the police have record of being a criminal in the past.

feels bad watching youtube in 360p.
480p when you're all alone at the house.

A FUCKING LEAF

STUPID, DUMB
KEKSERVATIVE SCUM

This motherfucker.
I haven't read all of your rhetoric but you come across as a transfluid pan faggot skype. How about you leave the comfort of your basement and live among criminals for a while.

Being a criminal is a choice. Being a violent sociopath is a choice, if I give you a second chance and you squander it, you have rejected your human rights. I'm with you on labor camps, but I can't help but think this will only give a repeat offender the chance to find the fastest way out and back to crime.

Woooow! 1,000 squaremeters. Ikaw na! I might be the poorest in here. 81 sqm with parking lot in a subdivision we bought a decade ago for 1.2 million pesos only. To compensate for it, we made the house have upto four floors lel.

cool guy, I would want him to be in charge of my country FOREVER.

I knew their was a reason we saved the Flips during the war, love you cuties.

>he thinks pol is satire

Kill yourself

Iirc Duterte's also planning on getting it fixed.

LMAO

He reminds me of the teacher from Battle Royale

>implying Hitler was even close to being based

How are these killing done? Execution after being captured or just police or mercenaries going in guns blazing? I support the former, but not the latter.

Meralco also needs someone to knock on their doors. Thank god we are approaching the Ber months.

t. Increasingly nervous CTR shill

Duterte is based and you cant stop him.

The Herb could put a lot of evil scheming Kikes out of business mate.

It's the former, they hire assassins to kill half of the time. It's pretty much shoot first ask questions later.

Can you give me tips for property investment in the filipines?

What are some good areas? How do you over 1k every month? I thought the folk cant afford it? Pls help

Shit meant latter

>lel only might makes right
>sincerely, internet nerd who would be curb stomped in any society that actually followed this

I'll never understand how you guys have so little self reflection. You guys aren't ubermensch. You're fucking doughy nerds for the most part where most of you formerly or still do have hobbies of anime and video games.

I feel like the excessive internet tough guy roleplaying has permanently turned your brains to mush and it has lead to this desire to try and feel vicariously strong through tyrants by supporting them because you feel that you'll also be a "strong guy" if you support selfish corrupt oppressors.

The Phillipines is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. I highly doubt this guy is only going to kill drug dealers. More than likely he is going to kill anyone who speaks out against him and sweep it under the rug as cleaning the streets. This isn't the worst part about him, as China is making moves in the South Chinese sea. The Philippines needs all the help they can get and telling the United States to fuck off might spell doom for his own people. So yeah you can call him Hitler. He's literally going to murder shit tons of people who oppose his regime, and he's literally going to fuck over his entire country for years to come.

No later is correct.

Yeah, takeshi kitano, awesome guy,.

imdb.com/title/tt0363226/?ref_=nm_knf_t1

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuqwMQTc8cE

That's shit. I honestly have no issue with killing 3 million drug dealers and addicts. Fuck them. But going guns blazing like that will inevitably lead to hundreds of innocents caught in the crossfire.

Nice straw man, tough guy. Now start a fire and hug it.

Thanks for the information

You know he's fucking the corruption in our government, right?

>types all that out and says literally nothing
Is this a youtube comment page? You're underage

>which is pretty misguided and naive.
Look the whole thing is simple:
This word is rational. It follows the laws of nature logically and rationally.
If you do not value rationality you will not be able to make accurate predictions about the world which is governed by rational principles.
If you cannot make accurate predictions, you cannot determine the consequences of your actions at all. If you cannot determine the consequences of your actions at all it is likely that you will take the wrong action and are thus a danger to the rest of society.
And this is the same regardless of the topic in question being engineering or social engineering.
If a society is not rational it will deviate from the optimum course.

>Much of our decision-making processes are highly emotional and irrational
Which would be very bad, if it weren't for the fact that a lot of the emotional decision making is just shortcuts to rational conclusions.
>based mostly on taboo and former subjective experience
And this is bad and needs to be purged from humankind.

>Why do you think there has never been a fully qualified scientist who got to become a president of a country.
a) scientists usually care more about facts than presenting them in an appealing way
b) scientists usually have more integrity and can't take social shortcuts to power.
c) Angela Merkel has a PhD in quantum chemistry. She's a fully qualified scientists and was the most powerful person in the world for a while.

>deeply rooted in past traditions and history
and this is why society as a whole needs reeducation.

>"are too dumb to follow rationality" and unable to function as honest citizen anymore, and their fate is justifiably in the hands of the government, who terminates them
You are a moron.
They don't do what is rationally right for society. But is is both irrational to condemn someone forever, because humans can and do change, and it is also irrational to murder people when you could be doing literally anything else

>mfw I didn't do shit and it's all my parents and their ancestors' hardwork that earned it

I might be the poorest in here. 81 sqm with parking lot in a subdivision we bought a decade ago for 1.2 million pesos only.

You from Southern Luzon, pare? East? That's a price similar to what Cavite, Laguna, and majority of here in Rizal would offer. :DDD

>To compensate for it, we made the house have upto four floors lel.

This is what every Filipino did back then and must be respected for. Nowadays it's flipgoogles who loan a lot of shit from banks and buy a car to look cool. Then wonder why the bank suddenly comes knocking at their door looking for your monthly payment and their car gets towed away after paying for it for a year already. Good on you and your family kaibigan.

I'd tell what most Chinese businessmen would tell you if you come here. Buy properties near roads. Research how much the traffic occurs on said property. If you're the kind of waiting type, buy properties in Visayas or Mindanao. I know a guy who bought an acre filled with coconut trees, other fruit bearing trees, rubber trees and a river that has literal gold in it for $2,000.

>How do you over 1k every month?
I rent out my condo to retards who don't want to buy properties and buy cars instead renting them my place for P40K (almost a thousand) a month. I also have a farm in Visayas that generates rice twice a year where we get the goods and the farmer rents it out for P10,000 a month.

>I thought the folk cant afford it? Pls help

Not the regular Filipino folk they can't but my cousin and her Aussie BF are thinking of buying their own house in Boracay region and they aren't anything special over there in your country. They're not even college grads lol

Well the usual excuse is desperate times go for desperate measures. It might even completely exterminate the whole drug market completely in the end. The price for these methods will be a couple thousand of innocents though.
Do the ends justify the means? It's up to you.

Rodrigo "Rude Rigo Duterte Mouth" Duterte

Epic. I bet you're a really strong karate man, tubby. Deus vult, and all that.

It said plenty, but you don't want to hear it because it hits too close to home.

Explain

>born too late to explore earth
>born too early to explore space
>born just in time to see philippines become great (again?)

Revelations 13

>90% women
Why

Due process is extremely important for any civilized society, it's setting a dangerous precedent to allow the government to just execute people without trial.

The other shit he's doing is good, but... that is just one step away from murdering political dissenters for arbitrary reasons with no trial. Don't know how you guys can support that kind of shit.

The fact that he is corrupt, that his foreign policy is a disaster, that his attempt to introduce a healthcare system was so fucking shit, that he is a racist, that he is doing everything to further the interests of the loby controlling the US government and little to further the interests of the american people, and that his attitudes to everything was just "more of the same shit" and that he didn't disband pseudogovernmental agencies like the NSA after their scandal, and that he didn't stop attacks on internet neutrality.

Oh mann verkriech dich doch bitte ins Loch wo du hergekommen bist. Alta. Echt. Menschenrechte sind blöd. Dann hast du auch kein recht nicht von ahmed in den arsch gefickt zu werden und nicht dein haus weggenommen zu bekommen wenn die Asylheime zu klein sind.

Kösz a sok szép kedvességet, de ha komolyan azt gondolod, hogy a törvényen kívüli gyilkosságok a megoldás BÁRMILYEN problémára, akkor te meg menj vissza a kurucinfóra vagy hova a faszomba, és szopd tovább a Vona "islam is the only hope for the world" Gábor farkát.

Because that is furthering their interests because it will deal a blow to russia. Presumably. And prevent china from gaining a foothold.
It's still a proof that violence leads to more violence.

>he thinks Cred Forums is legit unironic full on stormfag nazis
Wow.
Seems like these threads manage to get all the 5-10% of actual unironic nazi cucks into one place.

>lithuania.
Mhm. If russia doesn't accept international laws and rights and conventions... they could just invade your ass... just as they like to do.
Consider that for a second.
Also
>someone disagrees with me
>THEY ARE CTR JEWISH CUMMUNISTS REEEEEEEEE

>(again?)

Macdoodles thought we wuz great and shit

This thread seems to have collected all the trolls and edgelords and unironic stormfags into one place somehow.
And you know how they are almost as great at doing the doublethink as hillary supporters.

Thank you for correcting the record

Jesus, this board is full of fucking retards

Thanks, senpai! I'm in NCR. Good luck to you and your investments! Also saving your notes on a notepad.

Thank you for staying Nimble™

NCR, I knew it! Haha! My """""ideas"""""" are nothing special. You just have to do the opposite of what a regular flipgoogle does. Godspeed!

> loaning for a diminishing asset.

No wonder millenials are getting cucked left and right.

I was all for the "YEAH!! shoot all the drug lords and users", but then I realized that that a lot of people are assholes including some of my friends and family. So, I wouldn't be surprised if one of this fuckers turned on me. Like my aunt Sophia... " No I didn't push your son down the stairs, the dude tripped and flamed me cause I called him a Drama Queen". I'm 28 and the guy is 18, but a real parasite. He has hit his mom twice already.

Believe me, My aunt would have me shot if she was given the go ahead. And then say with out any shame or remorse " He ran a drug empire, and I had no choice".

Oh, and on that same note. I might shoot her son too, cause again, he is a real douche.

So, fuck his policies

My bad about Merkel, I actually read about it very recently. Somehow, it's even more bugging to know that she must be in a top-tier level IQ-wise, and she still is leading disastrous policies towards her country and the whole of the EU

I think you haven't really gotten to the substance of my post, so I'll reiterate my main point : Human society doesn't work in a natural way, our interactions and the structures allowing them aren't based on rationality and the 'laws' used to explain and predict them are very much partial and incomplete. Focusing mainly on rationality to navigate social reality is thus a recipe for disaster, because it makes you oblivious, consciously or unconsciously of how little it's relied on in today's world when it comes to society, government, and power

Talking about purges or reeducation only further cements the fact that you're aware at how powerless we can be in the face of those drives, and somehow instead of acknowledging and embracing it to get a better grip on it, you seek to eliminate and get rid of it.. That hasn't worked very well in that part of Europe you're hailing from, I hope you're aware of it

And that's how I know you're clueless and just jockeying around with vague abstractions : "because humans can and do change". As someone who had the opportunity to be in contact with people suffering from depression, or BPD, that's false. Change is something amazingly difficult to enact in a person, it takes a lot resources, back-tracking and pain. A minority of people will be able to do it fairly well, a majority won't, that's the harsh truth, instead of the bullshit vague assertion you've pulled out of your commistalgic ass

When you have a group people actively making life worse for their peers, and you know the majority is unsalvageable, as well as lack the resources and infrastructures to provide some help to the minority who could actually change their ways.. What's the rational thing to do ? Let it go on ?

This senpai. I don't feel a bit of sympathy for whenever a friend gets his shit pushed in after bragging his shitty Mitsubishi for many months only to get it sequestered by the bank after paying 40% of his paycheck for 22 months out of 60. LMAO

Free speech isn't a human right here in burgerland, it's a constitutional right. There's a very big difference.

>Shilling for philipino politicians on an mongolian dolphin therapy forum

2016 is so bizarre