Mfw he says blacks are stronger than whites

>mfw he says blacks are stronger than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-hOSpV0TXI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqbbD15G_Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your hat is too big I can't see you are face

Enlarge the pic.

Asians and Hispanics are stronger than blacks too. They're just fast, and only the slave-bred blacks.

He is lithuanian btw.

whites got muscle
blacks got speed
they figured this out like in the 1700s.

or taller too wtf is with that shit

The same argument could be flipped comparing high IQ blacks with your average Cred Forumstard as proof for blacks being superior.
Why disregard the bell curve now?

Yes I know. I'm not going to post a pic of a random, am I?

Mate, the average black is a malnourished, poverty stricken, sickly aids victim. The ones you see on tv or on the field are the elite, and they're still not close to being as strong as the strongest Asians, let alone strongest slavs/nords.

>Who are these little black gorillas?

Blacks are stronger than whites... at least whites in US.

White people in US are either trailer trash rednecks that eat coupon food from walmart, or liberal limp wristed fags. So yeah, blacks in US are stronger than whites in US, but so are whites from the rest of the world.

that's not cherrypicking though, whites dominate strength sports, blacks dominate running sports. In general, whites are stronger than blacks.

m8 that's just not true
blacks naturally got more fast twitch muscle fibers that makes them good at running and punching
whites naturally got more slow twitch muscle which makes them good wrestlers and weight lifters
that's not to say a white can't be fast or a black can't be strong, each race just has its own predispositions.

addendum: the only cherrypicking I usually see is people saying blacks are taller than whites, all derived from the cherrypicked blacks in basketball; meanwhile US whites are about an inch taller than US blacks on average

>whites naturally got more slow twitch muscle which makes them good wrestlers and weight lifters

Actually, Olympic Weightlifting is all about fast-twitch muscles. And whites and Asians dominate. Particularly Slavs and Chinese.

Powerlifting and Strongman is more suited to slow-twitch.

eh im not an expert
it's just an old joke that niggers box and white boys wrestle.

UFC HW Champ is white

but long distance running, marathons etc primarily use slow twitch fibres and africans dominate

hahaha. no.

good look in eurcuck

You can't be slow and do this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-hOSpV0TXI

american education, friendo.

25 min video of the best olympic lifters, no niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqbbD15G_Bo