Americans are u even trying?

USA HATE THREAD

Hated by every single other country in the world
Most stupid population in the world, worst education
Worst health care system, you can get better treatment in third world countries like Thailand
Worst nigger population in the world
Largest prison population
Over half population overweight
Huge debt, spending money on military like North Korea
Major unemployment of youth
Embarrassing candidates for POTUS everyone else is laughing
Most corrupt government in the world
Most surveilled country even worse than London
Not even close to being most free country in the world even though thats their corner stone
No culture what so ever compared to Europe, Asia and South America (country is like 100 years old)
Niggers can freely run around in the streets destroying everything because of their feels
Everyone is offended like South Park style acting like children
No free leave when having children
Have to be put to debt rest of life to take education to have low pay job compared to rest of the western world
Companies doesn’t even have to give workers vacation ‘’muh freedom’’ lol
Most number of guns pr. capita, everyone scared
Most expensive country to buy medicine
Highest birth mortality rate of western country
Highest inequality

AMERICANS WILL DEFEND THIS

I like them and so do the majority of people I know. I'll fucking love them if Trump gets in and Hillary's indicted

While I fundamentally agree and think the world would be better off with America gone, you're a tripfag which makes you even more deplorable.

>USA HATE THREAD
>Hated by every single other country in the world

Lived in the states a few years. Awesome place. Great friendly people. Love to my Ameribros from best ally Australia.

Kys

Not going to defend shit. Whatever happens on who is next potus I hope this shit hole fucking burns to the ground and Canada takes over... except for Texas cause fuck Texas

Australia seems pretty based. Definitely my number 2 place to live.

Germany yes

oh look its another scandinavian American hate thread. When are you dumb faggots going to stop being jealous and start being relevant again? Oh, right, Never. Mmkay, I'll keep being great then. Bye.

Actually based on polls we're the most admired country in the world

It's like the same three Danes that are shitposting waiting for their SSRI's to get a dose increase again.

Not even funny because this will be true in a couple of years.

Liking either of the candidates confirms you for being clinically retarded subhuman trash. Please kys for making the world a better place.

Trip is for other board dont care for removing it when i post.

>Aussie post

Le white flag strategy, u scared of big murica? No one in Europe would miss the France of today. 90% muslim and all european IS suicide retards comes from your shithole.

When China and Russia take over you will be so fucking irrelevant. No one in US have brain or skill to produce anything and you have no resources. GLHF in the next 10-15 years when your stupid country dies down. You are already halfway there.

Kicking in now u jelly of my cheap medicine prices? Fucking stupid medical system you have i cant believe it when i read about it.

>When are you dumb faggots going to stop being jealous and start being relevant again?

Implying they were ever relevant.

America is he greatest country in the world

All the jelly flags

All the jelly flags
The feels when I love my country

Imagine if we could filter all US posters. This board would be godlike.

Denmark, your entire country could disappear and the world would never notice.

Literally everyone loves our culture.
>music
>movies
>games
and yet you claim to hate us?

What a suprise someone from a country with no higher culture gets on with another country with no culture

>petrodollar
besides every imbecile being able to buy a gun, pretty irrelevant points.

The human filth that is Americans can only exist if they are creating a buffer around a predatory elite. No other country is as morally depraved as the piece of shit americans. The fact that americans are complete trash people, the #1 worst on this planet today and likely all of human history, proves that they're being strung along by a handful of elite. Somebody is intentionally making them worse than animals and keeping them that way.

Everyone is a pleb? Because only plebs like Hollywood garbage, Amerishit music and non-Japanese video games.

I'm just here to let you know I approve of pic related. Burger, out.

I like modern American culture, which is basically the entire entertainment industry.

lol eat shit yuroniggers, I'm about to eat a double bacon cheese burger with my guns sitting around the table while listening to Sweet Home Alabama, and there's nothing you can do about except bitch and moan :^)

Get a life

Congratulations, you have been infected by American degeneracy. You may now go ahead and undermine your country's culture, replacing native restaurants with McDonalds, replace your music with some of those American auto-tune whores and your literature with Mary Sue comics about people running around in their underwear. You are a disgrace to your ancestors and to your nation. You're the eptiome of everything wrong in the world today. You should be replaced by a Muslim migrant. At least then the degeneration of your culture would be far less severen.

>implying that America doesn't already own the entire commercial sectar of Canada
Wow you really don't know shit about the world, do you?

I'M AUSTRIAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
OBONGO IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A
PIC RELATED 10/10 IN USA

Where's "Denmark?"

>America fuck off dude
>America plz stop Russia

yuros are the true retards

Topkek you don't know shit, danish pig. Go back to your cuck shed faggot. You're country and people are complete garbage and I'm glad to see you guys giving up it all up as well.

>America fuck off dude
That's what decent Europeans who want to preserve what's left of their culture and values say.

>America plz stop Russia
That's what cucks who were brainwashed by the transatlantic MSM say.

Have fun dealing with Putin