Any good video games about politics

Hey Cred Forums can anyone recommend me a good PC politics/state/history simulator?

I played CIV a lot but looking for something refreshing.

Also, sorry if this is considered off topic.

>random google picture cause I have no idea what to attach

WitchTrainer

Hearts of Iron 6, play as hitler.

You'll thank me later

Tropico

total war

Fallout New Vegas

this

Mafia 3 and Watch Doogs 2

I remember this strange rts/card pc game that involved various mythical races in a steam age setting.
Political waifu simulator
Fuck if I can remember the name

Fuck all these normie suggestions, check these out, OP:

Conflict,
Shadow President,
Floor 13,
Hidden Agenda,
Balance of Power,
CyberJudas
Crisis in the Kremlin

Jagged alliance 2

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll check out all of these

Victoria 2 with HPM, EU4 with MEIOU&Taxes, HOI3 with HPP (/gsg/ edition, you can find that mod on the cripple chan's Cred Forums or /vg/), Darkest Hour. You can find all of them in /gsg/'s OP.

I like 7.62 Hard Life better.

get Crusader Kings 2

Victoria 2 would be the best for this IMO

Vanilla isn't THAT great though.

>THIS WICKEDNESS MUST BE STAMPED OUT x six gorillion times
>you can cheese the shit out of the game by blobbing in China with impunity (read: unlimited manpower)

Metal Gear Solid 2

on the top of my head
Deus Ex (The best thing about it, it predicted the future very well. Some people playing it first were set off by the constant babbling about terrorism. Then 9/11 came.)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Tropico 1-5 (currently playing 4)
Hearts of Iron

and to an extent
Papers, Please

That's completely different from what OP asked. That also applies to a lot of stuff people posted ITT. Not that MGS2 is a bad game.

Yeah I play with HPM but I didn't want to confuse OP with a bunch of DLC

Victoria 2 is merely a bunch of incremental patches, there is none of the nonsense like the more recent Paracucks games. The only problem is getting the patches (the files have the same filename so they'll overwrite each other when you dl them), and even that won't be a problem unless he's technologically impaired.

Also vanilla without any of the expansions is not only really hard to find but also pretty bad. Like holy fuck it put me off from going back to it for years.
>the WHOLE population of your country revolts despite the fact that they're getting all the shit they need and you passed all of the reforms they wanted

All of metal gear solid

It's not a simulator but Bioshock has a political theme and it's a very praised video game