Fuck America, Fuck US citizen, Fuck anglos

holy fuck, what is wrong with you americans? edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/politics/aleppo-syria-civil-war-crisis/index.html

you are OPENLY pondering war with Russia and Syria, who's only goal is to fight the terrorists and retake their cities
i mean this is just, im breaking out in incredulous laughter here

> "OH MY GOD, CIVILIANS DIE IN A WAR WE CAUSED!!! LETS START ANOTHER ONE!"
> inb4 "it's not us, it's our government"

FUCKING BULLSHIT. Every americunt I ever talked to online is exactly like your government.

"i dun give a fuck, bomb em"
"fukkk russia lmao"
"yeee the gubbernment is so shit, we have to elect Hillary to stop Trump"

Just admit it, the american people are not just stupid.. you are evil. You are genuinely just evil.
I don't know how to even make words that still have any effect on you people.
This is Hitler-type warmongering just for the sake of superiority, you are directly provoking the next world war here.

America, I honestly hope your entire pig nation collapses and millions of you die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Daraa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LK_(spacecraft)
youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc
twitter.com/walid970721/status/782198212824338432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking stupid retard, the kikes who established dominance in europe in the 18th and 19th centuries(really they already controlled banking and other shit during the catholic church days and even before) have now set up base in the USA and we have 0 control of what our government does, and you have no control either

besides whats wrong with america is all the stupid immigrants that showed up late 1800s and onward

we're all in a fucking puppet show matrix and the only way out is a revolution

ITT Russian shills buttmad that Russia is a shithole and not superpower like USA is

well said

It's on the brink of happening for us.
I will fight for trump at this point.
Next five years will be a helluva ride

That's the FSA after taking some village .
FSA are terrorists as well but just saying

> FSA are terrorists as well
They are army of Sirya.

You realize that picture was taken when the rebels took a village from isis?

>Osterreich chiding others about warmongering

I like russia...

No.
They are a bunch of goat fuckers jihadists

Ok

> it's everyone's fault except mine!

so you had full control of your country, no SJWs, won all your major wars, best economy in the world, most powerful military in the world... and your excuse for being evil shitheads is "THOSEEE IMMIGRANTS FROM THE 1800s FUCKED US UP AND THE JUIIIWEES JUST THINK OF DEM JEWS"

>It wasn't Obama who pulled out of Iraq prematurely
>It wasn't Clinton that gave arms and money to FSA
>It wasn't congressional republicans who called to get more intelligence about FSA before sending aid to them
It wasn't Obama who spinelessly warmongered in Syria after chemical weapons were used
Achmed, I'm sorry to say, but you're retarded.

who elects your politicians again? who's educational system and society produces your politicians?

No they actually were initially founded by defectors from SAA. I remember the start of the civil war. Though now obviously mostly everyone there is a filthy islamist.

I'm sorry, I don't remember about half of the US voting for Obama.
As a matter of fact, no one voted for Clinton.
As for the educational system and society, this is a change that has been progressing since the 60's because Republicans didn't crush the communists here in the US.

all I'm hearing are excuses. You are the most powerful country in the world. Nobody is controlling you except you yourself.
Shut the fuck up and fix your shit

Oh look, the same faggot "austrian" with his butt hurt threads again. Seriously, have you ever done anything productive in your country full of beta males? Import more shitskins to replace you faggots?

You're complaining about our government, when you should be focused on yours, Sophie.

get ready, senpai. every election cycle from here on out is going to get more and more insane. by 2024 there will be some kind of breakdown and we'll see actual clashes between separatists/rebels and the government.

> what is wrong with you americans?
the u.s. government is dissolving into multiple competing fiefdoms more concerned with stabbing each other for power than with u.s. foreign policy and obama doesn't have the fortitude to clean house to stop it, that's how. this is not a good thing. but it's also not an unusual thing. late soviet union, 30s japan, third century rome, etc

it's one of those things you tend to see when stuff starts to go off the rails

Just glass Syria already, stupid niggers. Nobody will miss that shithole.

I genuinely believe that if we got rid of all americans from the world, the world would pretty much immediately become a better place

Fuck off, red oreo what are you gonna do about it? Get annexed again?

You jus hate us cuz you anus

when i heard india was starting a war with pakistan i thought to myself "Good, now we won't have to deal with it"

Legitimately a war between those two countries is ONLY good for everyone but india and pakistan. Think like america, be a world leader.

you spelled muslims wrong

t. tanned Iranian-Austrian

Kill yourself, Ali Sonboly.

Give use a damn month and we'll change it.

This.

ill give you some time to take back what you just said to me.

>911

Damn

Due to the recent study of pro-Hillary men having "low T", a war with any major nation would end in a colossal failure for us.

Looks like the eternal anglo/kike alliance is hellbent on destroying the world one more time.

Anglos truly are the scum of the earth, i'm not even joking.

The problem is not the civilians dyeing its that we don't just kill them all.

i-i'm not the only one...

What if they decide to kill you all instead?

Pretty much this. US foreign policy is incoherent. And when government loses ability to exercise it's will in a consistent manner - it collapses.

obama and his backers did this

obama only in office a couple more months. hopefully trump will save us

Let them try. The best those shit lords can do is bombs and attacks on unarmed targets. The civilian public after taking enough causalities will eventually take up arms and wipe them out. Most Americans I know can build better bombs in their sheds. There are militias in every state. Any attempt to wipe out the American public would end in disaster. Shit I spent eight years fighting these retarded Muslim scum they all need to be killed.

just remember muslims voted for obama and will vote for hillary - as they destroy another muslim country for sunnis and jews

Your picture will be relevant when somebody else touches the moon, shittier-poland.
Soyuz is bretty gud though, not every vehicle can perform more or less unchanged for that long and still be useful.

I see Trump as America's last opportunity to clean house internally and finally gets some foreign policy that doesn't involve contradicting itself at every fucking turn it takes.

Why are Americans always so butthurt over losing the space race?

america never was attacked on a broader scale.
>muh perrl harburr
>muh 9/11 never forgetti rest in spagetti
if a major enemy actually sets foot in america you are fucked.
imagine they set your prison population free.

>Butthurt Russian living in Austria

its not the american people, but the obama administration and his henchmen that want war with russia.

most americans dont care, but the left (those in power) keeps pushing the agenda.

>the next world war
You mean Russia and Syria and ISIS vs. The World? Or do you actually expect somebody else to side with them?

Whatever opinion you think you formed yourself was no doubt influenced by some shitty Infowars video. Your opinion is beyond worthless.

it's not incoherent at all, they have consistently and repeatedly fucked everybody over for control over them.
doesnt matter if it's a democracy, a dictatorship, or mother theresa.

I have NOTHING against the strong imposing their will on the weak.
HOWEVER: It should be done in a way that results in a better life for more people. The US is clearly fucking over the entire rest of the world solely for their own gain.
It's abo behavior. It's like burning the forest down to catch some food.

>imagine they set your prison population free.
Where I live the prisoners would be shot pretty quickly by civilians but hey we have excellent self defense laws. In the city those soft pussy liberals would panic and cry.

>who's only goal is to fight the terrorists

you can't possibly be this naive to think there are no cynical geopolitical motivations for Russian actions (including driving more migrants to Europe in order to destabilize EU)

Baby Hitler is crying in heaven right now, seeing the level of cuckfaggotry the current Austrians have reached. Enjoy your stroll down Muhammad Drive in Al'Vienna 20 years from now, bitchass OP.

>go farther than anybody else can in race against time
>beat Russian program in getting there, they give up afterwards
>"lol you lost"
We built the ISS, and the Shuttle that the Russians copied but only flew once or twice unmanned, we put rovers on planets and orbiters around moons, the only thing we're not doing now is getting to LEO on our own thanks to Obama cutting Constellation's legs out from under it and handing contracts to companies that were still a decade out from human-rated vehicles. That's why I like the Soyuz, it may be an old as fuck design but it still does the job well enough as long as you don't mind landing in Kazakhstan instead of a comfy ocean.

>fucking over
>fucking over
>fucking over

i see you are upset, but what exactly is the result of "fucking over"

the out-of-power imposing their will on those who hold all the power?

Kek, OP is a fucking retard
Austria was, throughout history, never afraid of declaring war

They already decided that, and they suck at it.

lol how fucking stupid can you be. It would be in Russia's BEST INTEREST for the EU to be strong and stand up against the US.
Russia has ZERO interest in a weak cuckslave EU.

Russia's motivations are fairly sincere here, obviously they are not helping Syria out of the goodness of their hearts and Putin openly said so. Putin is doing this because he wants to stop terrorists from coming back to Russia and because Syria has a russian base and is russian-friendly.
American interests are of course just as transparent, they want the current government to fall and be replaced with a puppet just like they did in all the other north african countries.

more likely than not, the prison population would be allowed to live side by side with those in the city, while the prison folks launch missiles, live next doors to schools, and cry "murder!" anytime am effort to kill an escaped prisoner results in a civilian death.

like syria right now.

>participating AFTER THE FACT to push people out of syria?
dude, familiarize yourself with the timeline

>No they actually were initially founded by defectors from SAA
And who did they ally themselves with? Oh that's right, shamelessly barbaric terrorists.

please stop projecting your make believe conspiracy garbage onto my country you döner eating turk

>Have race to space
>Lose on every possible front
>Not the first object, not the first animal, not the first man, not the first woman in space
>Russians never even planned to go to moon
>Americans move the goalposts/finish line to the moon
>Go there, not actually racing anyone

m8 you lost the spacerace, and got so asshurt that you LITERALLY moved the finish line post-facto, and then claimed you beat the Russians racing to a place they weren't even trying to go. One of the more pathetic episodes in American history..

It is anglo saxon. That is a germanic tribe. You can not split by genetics. Do it by political actions

>implying the oligarchs in the US care about the rest of the world
>implying an oligarchy will allow the People to take control
>implying the oligarchs in the US care about the People
They took in a fuckton of syrian refugees, why would the US do that if it were acting in its own gain? It doesn't, it's acting in the gain of the oligarchs, not the people.

>American government propping up puppet governments in the arab world
>'conspiracy'

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Daraa

>getting involved in the Syrian shit storm
>ever

Obama has made the right choices so far. This war was inevitable. We can't support Assad, we can't support the terrorists, we should just leave them to it.

Make certain Russian doesn't get a foothold and were safe.

The actions of our government over the last few years have had almost nothing to do with what our people desire. Remember what Obama campaigned on and what we really got. The one thing our people are guilty of is being gullible and poorly informed.

Meanwhile your entire continent is being filled with muslims and you aren't even allowed by law to speak out against it. Every one of you who does not fight is condoning this behavior by your governments. Ultimately you need to focus on your issues and let us focus on ours.

you LITERALLY invaded several countries illegally already. What exactly has to happen for you subhumans to wake up?

This. Just think for a moment about how often we send people to the moon or other planets vs how often we put people and objects in orbit around earth. The Russians won all the races that really mattered.

>Make certain Russian doesn't get a foothold

this is why everybody rightfully hates anglos now
you people are spiteful for no reason, you kill just for the hell of it

LOL BUT WE WOULD WIN THO

It's in the best interests of russia to fuck over europe as hard as possible, because europe is already a cuckslave of the US, so you're bullshitting there. But Putin also wants to stop terrorists and help Syria, destabilizing Europe isn't his primary goal as Europe can destabilize itself well enough.
The US does just want to make Syria into a puppet state though. There's a reason why France and the UK are supporting the """"""""""rebels"""""""""

You people are pretty fucking retarded.

They both sought to get to the moon, that one achieved achievements along the way doesn't denounce the fact that Americans ended the space race when they got to the moon.

You can pretend it you won a marathon by sprinting for 40km and all of a sudden stop, but anyone that walks to the finish would've beaten you.

>>Russians never even planned to go to moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LK_(spacecraft)
It's weird to see lesser countries interpret history through their own little worldviews.

Last thing they tried outside of :LEO was the Phobos Grunt mission, an attempt at returning a sample from one of Mars' moons. It would have been great, but the departure burn never happened and it fell back home unused.
Meanwhile, NASA has done all the reconnaissance of the outer solar system. ESA's Rosetta was pretty cool, admittedly.

>it's everyone's fault except mine!
This is the current state of mind for the a average America. Nothing is anyone's fault.
>10 car pile up on the freeway, no one knows why, couldn't possibly be distracted reckless drivers using their cell phones

>Economy is shit, inflation out of hand, working class decimated, couldn't possibly be because decades of working class throwing their rights, wages and privileges into the trash at the behest of the wealthy elite

>Be a fat lazy retarded American. Its not the fault of their choices and actions its insert excuses here.

Americans are worthless scum with no self responsibility. The whole country deserves nuclear annihilation. Can't happen soon enough.

Russia would beat us over the head with any advantage they get. It's not killing for the hell of it, it's looking out for our countries interests. We seriously don't want Russia having an advantage over us, you're European you should know this after all the shit they've pulled recently.

I don't know if you have noticed it, but Russia has been a lot more aggressive in the last 10 years towards the west.

That's like saying a 400lbs burger won a marathon by walking to his car and driving it because "think for a moment about how often we run for that long vs how often we drive for that long"

>Can't support Assad
This is why the UK is trash.
>Oh no! We can't pick the objectively best possible option for Syria, which is a leader who has ages of experience with the country and who stabilized it for decades, because of reasons
Go fuck yourself, britbong. The EU could've been working together with Russia, stabilizing Syria, and allowing Syrians to return to their country, but no, you love knowing that one of them will rape your daughter and your wife, fucking degenerate.

No, it's not like that at all.

>They both sought to get to the moon,
Just the Americans. The Russians really just sought to get sattelites into space, and to create reliable missile technology.
>that one achieved achievements along the way doesn't denounce the fact that Americans ended the space race when they got to the moon.
Americans called the race to the moon when the Russians had already been to space, and had no plans to land people on the moon.
>You can pretend it you won a marathon by sprinting for 40km and all of a sudden stop, but anyone that walks to the finish would've beaten you.

It's more like wanting to run a marathon, finding out that your opponent has already finished, and trying to shift the finish line.

first, i need one coherent fact with sources from you, rather than generalizations that my own mother could smear onto a piece of toilet paper with her ass.

what exactly do we need to wake up to? we got attacked, went in, and rooted out the faggots who hate us. now theyre in plain sight, posting videos, getting killed one by one.

the russian/assad narrative has been so secretive, it cant even convince the western world who the real bad guys are.

i support russia and assad knocking out the rebels.

but i dosagree entirely with your turk level conspiracy generalizations. go back to your junk bond rated country amd fix your own problem, before you open your schweinskopf mouth

Both their countries lack a heritage of their own and are easily subjugated as goyim by the jews. When you see a union jack or an american flag just think of the star of david.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LK_(spacecraft)

Moon race=/= space race.

>says the Anglo whilst he uses the NATO to build more bases around Russia and seduces East-European countries to join the NATO
Yeah, the Russians are definitely being more agressive here!!!

> Russia would beat us over the head with any advantage they get

yes. I know. But the thing is that Russia didn't start any illegal wars and messed with the international order. YOU did.
YOU forced Russia to start playing ur dumbshit game that will inevitably lead to new wars.
Russia was just fine being Russia and defending its borders. But noooo, you just HAD to start fucking shit up all over the world and then oh lo and behold, something finally gives and it is of course never your fault. No, of course not.
It's Russia's fault!!!!, the guys who didnt do anything in the middle east for decades

Americans aren't Anglo user

This is why we're trying to elect Trump. Unlike Hillary, he hasn't named a single sovereign state he'd like to bomb or send troops to. Meanwhile, Hillary is antagonizing Syria, Iran, and Russia.

>look, we flew a plane really high!
>(americans) yknow, this isnt really much of a race....its just seeing who can fly highest, lets make this a real achievement
>(americans) yo, we have some people on the moon
>(astronaut waves to camera)

you can be as salty as you want, but a fair comparison would be having grade school kids compete at drawing, and while everyone has scribbles, one kid has the next mona lisa

unless your idea of a race is "everyone wins!"

>we got attacked
By your own government in cooperation with Israel and Saudi Arabia to create a casus belli to invade the middle east based on falsified/non-existent evidence.

Assad was a murdering asshole, in the league of Saddam Husein. He tortured and murdered opposition.

Have a look at the history of the conflict there. Assad murdered protestors who wanted a democratically elected leader, not someone who inherited the leadership role. It then escalated.

So you are suggesting the best course of action is to support an murdering asshole who will, if he wins this conflict, murder everyone who was opposed to him.

>The EU could've been working together with Russia

You are extremely naive if you think a partnership with Russia would be beneficial.

Secondly, Russia want's to support the one person who is murdering his opposition. Do you really want the EU to be a part of something like that?

He stabilized Syria through violence, theirs only so long this can go on before the people there rebel. So, what you are suggesting would not actually solve anything, just maintain the status quo for a little longer for Assads personal gain.

>we got attacked, went in, and rooted out the faggots who hate us

THIS is LITERALLY the highest level of understanding the average american can hope to achieve with their pea sized brains about middle eastern history

>had no plans to land people on the moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc
Why do you keep saying this as if it were true?

>where is the Moon?

muslims make up less then 1%.

>EU Flag
>12 stars representing the 12 tribes of Israel
get woke

im telling everyone in this thread that this poster right here is a turkish invader

hes fucking foaming at the mouth with jew tier hate for the western world. the sort of shit the left gobbles up, turning the euro states into a swuabbling mess

root these pigs out

probably in vienna too. some antifa tumblr bug

OK, firstly I haven't blamed Russia for anything at all.

Secondly, you should really look in to how the Syrian conflict began. It's a bit long but it would give you some context. ISIS are simply taking advantage of this situation, they are not actually what the people there were protesting for.

Let the world think what it wants.
We did nothing, we looked after our own, you filth allowed these people into your nation and let them castrate and spay you from within while calling us names.
Our allies are: Australia, Belize, fiji, New Zealand, USA, India and south africa.
Not europoor land

only the ones not voting for Trump, asutria-sama.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that the Democrats are running on a foreign policy of 'world police' and the Repubs are running on a policy of 'fuck that shit we isolationist now'?

It's like a complete reversal from 8 years ago.

So what exactly are you suggesting? That US foreign policy is fine? PNAC gets a thumbs up by you? You're basically a fucking neo-con parasite?

I dont give a shit if Assad murders half his population, it's an internal conflict. You should realize that radical muslims are a little bit different from radical christians, they organize and they are in large numbers and they want political change and are willing to kill and die to achieve it.
You are literally a SJW faggot whining about "muh poor muslims pls no kill"

well well look who stopped being a gypo faggot and became a man... well let me tell you something you need to know austria. we dont give a fuck.

its that simple we dont give a fuck. not about you or them or even most of us. if we let our own people starve in gutters what do you think we will do to you? some nobody in some nowheres vil nation. we might whore you out against your will to mercenaries... i mean refugees in the ukraine.

doesnt matter if your a man they just wants holes to put their dick in. im sure farm animals would suffice but if your going to run your mouth well we dont have to pay to acquire you

Fuck brown people

>you are OPENLY pondering war with Russia and Syria

No. Just one of us.

which is why i called you evil, the term is apt

>russia dindu nuffin
the yurocancer forgets the only reason russia is involved is because of their territorial aggression in the ukraine. syria is only so people take eyes off of ukraine. it's also funny that this massive influx in "refugees" only started when putin got involved in syria. sure they were coming in before, but never at this rate. i wonder why that is? they also are assad's people who is friends with the russsians. really makes you think. yurop is getting played by the russians

>it's an internal conflict
fucking THIS

nobody is telling amerifats how to deal with their nigger problem ,you don't see Puting telling Obama that he has to go

Literally they have been saying that they want to topple a president from a foreign country. "HE HAS TO GO"

WHAT
THE
FUCK

why can't people see this? what kind of stupid idiots are living on the planet these days?

This
Whenever I talk to liberal friends about Trump v. Hillary I talk about how Clinton wants to agitate Russia (and Iran and however many other countries we'd have to fly/ship tons of men/equipment/food to with no plan of bringing it all back). She doesn't even have a son! I don't want to get drafted.

what good is your conspiracy bullshit gonna do? even if it were true (it isnt, you drank the koolaid), we already did what we set out to do. hows life back in 2007 for yall?

im suggesting that you have immigrants, posting from within european states, with the intention of doing the same shit the white apologists and blacks have done in the US, ie riling people up, dividing our people, getting morons into office, and collapsing our homes.

case in point
this isnt something somebody who opposes the rebels and backs assad would say.

its rabble rousing. wake up. we're fucking kings at spotting this shit now

>who elects your politicians again?

>he believes in the elections meme

Ohohohoho!

>because Republicans didn't crush the communists here in the US.

Yes, they did, you uneducated moron. Labor unions have been all but decimated. All of Nader's consumer protection legislation was gutted by Reagan. Wealth and income disparity have skyrocketed. Bernie Sanders is a New Deal democrat and was called a communist. Anybody who suggests alternatives to the profit motive in literally any context is called a communist. America is now a police state with brainwashed morons who self-censor any feelings that are not self-fulfillment feelings.

>Republicans
>Different from Democrats
>Globalist capitalist jews are killing us!
>Communists are killing us!

Is it the communists or the globalists? Pick one, idiot. Eisenhower and Nixon both were progressive Republicans who opposed McCarthy behind the scenes. Those communists who escaped McCarthy's and Reagan's blacklists have gone on to do what exactly? Convince fat spoiled girls at overpriced universities they shouldn't shave their armpits and support BLM? Wow, what an achievement. Clearly this is communist subterfuge and much more important than the pillaging of the US Treasury by the banking cartel. Truly now, I am #redpilled.

and yet, i have never heard that once while ive been in the US, except through news headlines where a commentaror mentions that obama has condemned russias actions.

we, the people, support russia. if we didnt, we'd already be at war.

its not us that are the problem, but blind, deaf, and dumb moronic reactionaries like yourselves, who cannot type a coherent post without flying into a rage.

hahahahhahahaha

the united states is a republic.

You are woefully ill informed of your country's foreign policy. If you support your nations foreign policy, you are a fucking globalist shill of the highest order. Trump says he wants to fight ISIS but bring troops home from basically all other corners of the world, do you agree with that? Do you think the US should pull back its presence from around the rest of the world?

honestly after reading this thread I believe the white race DESERVES to die.
We are on Cred Forums of all places and about the majority here still supports US actions in the middle east.
Next thing will be that people genuinely support Merkel here.
It's over dude, the next war is PREPROGRAMMED and the people are asking for it.

I am done trying to talk sense into people, if they wanna fuck shit up so bad then go ahead. I'll be worrying about my own life.

since im on technocrat, i support a global presence of american military for es. as a result, we've worked together with foreign nations to bring their technologies to the forefront, through a collaberation between skilled minds, and our manufacturing prowess and financial capabilities.

do i agree that we should go to war everywhere? fuck no.

but yes, i support having military bases spread globally. it supports trade between nations, supports communication, supports intelligence, aid, and most importantly, gives us the ability help during disasters in almost every part of the globe.

also fuck just us fighting isis. let the whole world work together to fuck isis up the ass.

>the conflict took an even uglier turn in 2013 when the government used sarin gas

Wasn't that conclusively proven by the UN to have been an accidental leak of chemical weapons held by the rebels?

I too support this as a foreign nation. But i do not suppprt the war in middle east or anywhere else for that matter.

The Us can be usefor a force of good a force of wvil if misguided

It's fine isn't it?
Another major war would do us all some good.

>psst, comrade

>"muh poor muslims pls no kill"

I think mass murder is wrong. If that makes me an SJW then fine... I don't think it does but what ever...

It sounds to me like you don't actually have a rational argument and have resorted to name calling.

The radical muslims came after the protests, did you look at how the conflict started as I asked? ISIS are taking advantage of this current situation.

lol

Stay mad hans. Nobody cares you autistic faggot

Are you trying to correct the record here, friend?

How much do you faggots get paid to shill this shit?
twitter.com/walid970721/status/782198212824338432

>letting russia punk you without a fight
What do you think we are, Germans?
We'll glass evert last one of you before we let you topple Babylon, or set a single foot on the soil of Israel.

Stay mad.

brother, lets build an elevator from here. Heard big L has been planning for his resurrection, we can surprise him

Someone I know has been on about this being the lead-up to WW3 because governments need to lower the population of the world, due to overpopulation. Not sure what I think on it. Sounds plausible but also the kind of shit a deranged conspiracy theorist would come up with.

i can't handle that much #rekt

ISIS has thousands of brand new, white Toyota Hylux trucks.

Obama literally donated the trucks to "Syrian rebels" not once, but dozens of times. It's not a mistake, it's deliberate.

based austria bro i know that feel. My country men are in for a rude awakening if they start to try open war with russia. russia, iran, china military alliance will push their shit in and everyone here will wonder what happened to ''the most powerful country in the history of the earth'' thats what these ppl unironically believe.

hmm made me think familia

muh moon muh moon!!!!!!!

>tfw ISIS is driving a better car than you

>country is one of many allowing themselves to become islamisized and genocided
>its big bad americas fault :(

americans are a plague of passivity and obedience. they will literally kill each other for money. it's getting close to the islamic anti-civilization regime, which sole purpose of existence is to destroy others rather than to build your own.

THIS