How redpilled is smoking a pipe? (No fucking weed)

How redpilled is smoking a pipe? (No fucking weed)
What is Cred Forumss opinion on it?

Personaly i find it very relaxing. I smoke 1-2 bowls every now and then when im out in the forest. Helps me relax and i get to a kind of meditative state when im sitting by my camp fire and just puffing while listening to the birds tjirp.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBJ6rmM2TMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna dump pictures of pipe smoking

Tobacco is for retards srs

You just make yourself think you are relaxed. You are just blowing bubbles m8.

Hashish is the smoke for a gentleman

Why?
Smoking a pipe is like drinking a glass of fine whiskey or a cup of tea. You do it for the flavour.
You're not supposed to inhale it unless you're a retard

*tips fedora*

Listen it's great and all that you smoke a little pipe when you're in the woods or in the cuck shed but you should really consider doing something about that black man who is fucking your wife desu

tobacco is based suck abo cock prison island fag

projecting this hard lol

Självklart ska man äga en pipa.

I dont know that its red pilled or not, but if you like doing it, keep doing it.

>cuck
>ur wif is habig segs wid blck man xddddd

Projecting much

>Hashish is the smoke for a gentleman

No, Hashish is the smoke for Berbers, Arabs, Paki's and pooinloos...

All drugs are degeneracy

>defending swedecucks

Don't you have a bull to prep?

I always find these "is x redpilled or what guys? Amirite?" so cringy.
Reeks of retards trying to get validation from strangers over the internet for their "cool" hobbies.

Just do what you like, whether it's "redpilled" or not.

How's your day been Sven? I hope you had a lot of fun with your wife's son while your wife is on her date :)

I own a pipe, used to smoke it once or twice a week, now about once a month. Yeah, pipes feel and taste better but smoking hash is a lot more relaxing, especially if you have anxiety.

Foni meme

ayyy lmao blaze up faggot

>Foni meme
>posts a fedora wielding fatass neckbeard keyboard warrior

We're all memes here Sven

This. "Is x redpilled" is actually "will you guys like me and think I'm cool if I do x".

The concept of "redpilled" in general has such a fucking nebulous meaning at this point, everyone you talk to will have a different opinion on what is actually "redpilled".

Saging because this thread isn't about politics.

Didn't expect a SubGenius here.

>LE FAHHNY SUB GENIUS MAYMAY XDXD

back2reddit

>wasting those trips

He he, got him.

I've always enjoyed the relatively pleasant smell of pipe tobacco. Not a fan of cigarette or cigar smoke.

But I could never enjoy smoking, the dry mouth and stink on clothes was off-putting. Sure the nicotine benefit is there, but wasn't worth it.

So I just drink strong coffee.

Honestly I ignore the phrase redpilled almost entirely because it is so meaningless.

I now strive to come to terms with myself and others as we are, and not as I perceived any of us to be.

They difference with pipe and ciggarette is that the tobacco in ciggs are full of chemicals unlike the pipe tobacco which is pure.

I usually drink water whenever i smoke so i don't have any problems with a dry mouth.

>want to try smoking pipe tobacco
>buy cheap pipe
>buy tobacco
>google smoking tips
>all those pipe smoking fetishist bears literally everwhere

Ultimate redpill.

>The smoking jew

An hero

I smoke a pipe and some cigars from time to time, about once or twice a month, when I'm outside around a campfire with friends or sitting on the porch listening to rain or something. I like the taste and I find it relaxing as well.

I don't know whether it's redpilled, but I don't center my life around what a random person on Cred Forums says is redpilled or not anyway, or else I couldn't enjoy a video game from time to time or an occasional drink.

If there's something you enjoy and it's not causing anyone else harm and not causing major harm to yourself, then do it. An occasional pipe isn't going to kill you, and if it helps you relax and clear your mind, it's a net positive in my opinion.

>You're not supposed to inhale it unless you're a retard
lolwut
>not inhaling dat dry baai to feed your nicotine addiction
>not getting your clay pipe red hot and giving it to a little kid for keks
>not burning a hole in your cheap made in China briar pipe because it can't handle your superior technique
>not filling up the water reservoir in your bent Peterson (that's what it's for, you dumbass! haha)
dyes faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lBJ6rmM2TMU

Are you unsure? Do you need conformity from others in things you do? Is that redpilled?

Are you me? Stop culturally appropriate me