This can't be real

Are liberal colleges spreading anti pepe propaganda?

For my generation that professor might as well be saying that mickey mouse is now a nazi symbol.

Let the left make a mockery of itself

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced
That there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

The west is dead

Super racist young Pepe

Well fuck

The fuck is that.

holy shit
Ridiculous

Tens of thousands of dollars in debt... for this.
HAHAHAHA

american education at its best. "hi guys, today we are going to learn something about pepe the frog". wtf guys, do something about that.

Once upon a time Universities actually taught Reason, Logic, Debate, Mathematics and Literature.

Now they teach how cartoon frogs hurt feelings.

USA please build wall around yourself.
Save the world sane or what left of it.

>My walls are closing in
Your degree is not a waste of money at all.
Solid investment bro.

The value of rare pepes are going to plummet at this rate

CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING

NZ pepe has nothing to do with alt-right.

>History of internet memes taught in higher schooling
What a time to be alive

Pepe is Trumpism confirmed by trips

We've evolved beyond the need for useful skills. Now we just teach people to scream with fear when they see cartoons.

Thanks liberals.

You're not paying for this are you?

That school is Fordham. Trump went there for 2 years, and it has a reputation for being a very conservative school.

probably like $40 000/year

I'm a grad student now. Thank god I got done with undergrad before they started with this meme shit. The leftism has spiraled out of control. Compare the state of things now with the state of things 5 years ago---liberalism has become a plague that you can't hide from anywhere.

>be parent
>send kid to college
>pay money
>don't worry honey, its for our sons future
>son visits from college
>how are your classes going, son?
>we learned about pepe the frog, dad. he is an internet meme for nazis

What has happened to our world?

There's actually an interesting lesson behind this, though I think it will be lost on them. Pepe, in his original appearance, was completely harmless and had nothing to do with the ideals they're currently attributing to him. It was only through memes that he's been changed into a mouthpiece by the basket of deplorables.

This is not because of a unique quality of Pepe. It could happen to literally anything.

So the lesson one could take from this is that it's entirely pointless to try to stop the meme itself. Focus on the message, not the messenger. Ignore the silly cartoon frog and instead strive to disprove what he's saying.

But that would require effort. And countering stats requires different stats, or somehow proving how the original stats are biased in some way. And that's not an easy thing to do.

So they fight the meme. Because it's the only part they're capable of fighting.

leftie scum got onto positions of power.

>(((leftie))) scum got onto positions of power
ftfy

>But that would require effort. And countering stats requires different stats, or somehow proving how the original stats are biased in some way. And that's not an easy thing to do.

It's not just stats, it is also humour.

We win because we are funnier than they are. Our humour grows the ranks. Our bants are superior and they cannot match us.