Would you racemix with aliens ?

Would you racemix with aliens ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_b-5GAdC6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slovakia YES!

I never said I would, ayylmaos are scary

Why would you think they would want anything to do with us? We can't even make it to our fake moon?

Because we look better ?
Maybe they have problems with reproduction between each other.
Who knows.

Why would they need permission to "racemix" with us, when they would clearly have the ability to splice DNA as they please.

Your scenario sounds more like demons than aliens. You need to consent to a demon.

debil si?

I am not religious person user.
What if these aliens are nice to other races and they would let you have sex with hot ayylmao
youtube.com/watch?v=d_b-5GAdC6U

I dont speak magyar my friend

YES. ALIENS PLEASE COME TAKE ALL OUR WOMEN AND FILL THE WORLD WITH BEAUTIFUL 500 IQ SUPER BEINGS. I AM KEK FOR ALIENS. GIVE ME ALIEN WIFE.

>Would you racemix with niggers?

No ;/

>niggers
But they are super smart user, you are the nigger here.

mixing with aliens would objectively be the best thing for the human race. if a super being that can travel through the galaxy wants to share their superior genes with you you should probably say yes.

Nord aliens yes, Mexicans no.

c-uck*

What if other ayylmaos would hate them call them filth etc. just because they helped us out.
Shouldnt we spare them of that ?

What makes you think an alien/human hybrid would be viable? IMO if the aliens are silicon-based lifeforms they're physiologically incompatible to breed with carbon-based lifeforms

Why cant they be carbon-based ?

>implying they are smarter, not just somewhat older
They can be 80 IQ on average, with a few more thousands of years they would be as developed as us, with half a million - superior.

not if it benefits us lol you c-uk

Is the silicon based life even possible?

Are you jew by any chance ?
If they can travel trough space they have to be smarter than 80 IQ user.