(burns church)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI
youtube.com/watch?v=D3N0iSG3h88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Varg Vikernes is my role model

Varg: oy veyy MYFAROG sales aren't going well
>releases a black metal history video for the clickbait
"Don't forget to buy MYFAROG, it's what I always imagined when making Burzum music, support anti-christianity goys!"
"I hate (((capitalism))) ! please support my endeavors, buy MYFAROG! Don't listen to the jews, they want your money on top of destroying Europe! BUY BUY BUY!"

GET BACK TO YOUR COMMUNE, KOSTAS

"Muh agricultural jews stealing our fertile aryan earth with chemicals in the sky and shiet"

"My children only play with european toys" show panzer tank toy

"Tribalism is the best way to live your life"

"If you can't own any guns, throw stones at somebody that is armed, that's the way of our nordic snowniggers ancestors"

This is meme magic yes?

Was there ever a more beautiful man?

quorthon

youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI
MUH JEWS
"Why are there so many (((jews)))???? Let's find out"

Vikernes is innocent.

Who's this qt?

Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that might be Rebecca Vikernes, Varg's old daughter that he never keeps in touch with. He apparently got some woman knocked up before he went to prison, but he doesn't keep in touch with her or his old daughter since they apparently hate him and he has a new family now

LOL he's literally a white skinned nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=D3N0iSG3h88

some r9k roastie

Varg wasn't even aware he was a father until he left prison, and when he tried to get back with his old girlfriend she said no and already moved on. Rebecca was brainwashed by the (((jews))) and thinks Varg is an evil psychopathic satanist. Varg's literally only talked to her once.

[citation needed]

hes right about 'white nationalism' or whatever you wanna call it but the call is probably still a psychopath tbqh and not for the stabbing, just his general behavior

guy is*

this

the fuck is with all the varg threads? is this a new sliding tactic?

Newfriends and r/the_donald just discovered Varg and they're making a big deal out of him pretending they discovered some obscure nationalist or some shit desu. Most of these people don't realize Varg's been a meme for over a decade.

This is The way of the varg i like it i will do it to :)

>mfw people keel posting this weak numale betacuck

sage this shit to oblivion you cunts

just butthurt christkikes

>Varg wasn't even aware he was a father until he left prison
I'm not sure if this is entirely true. IIRC he talked about his daughter in some interview he gave at the time when he was in prison.