Why do republicans vote against their own interests?

Why do republicans vote against their own interests?

>losing a loan
>losing unemployment
>something bad

>I don't mind living in a soulless shopping mall filled with people who hate the very essence of my being as long as the people who run the mall for their own profit give me coupons every now and then!

How the fuck is this picture relevant?

Democrats are the ones losing jobs and giving money to the fucking rich.

Did you forget Too Big To Fail? Did you forget the Wall Street bailouts? All they've done is made the 1% richer.

All democrats you dumb mother fucker.

This post perfectly explains why service should be required to vote.

Putting society above your own interest.

Generally true, but Trump is not a Republican

>hate rapists
>elect woman who sides with rapists

Liberal logic, everyone.

>implying liberals hate rapists

Evolutionary psychology says otherwise, user.

Wow you're so wise and enlightened. You really see the world for what it is, unlike all those mindless sheeple. You must be the smartest kid in 10th grade.

where do the tax cuts go?????????

Are we seriously going to sit here and point fingers as if both fucking sides aren't in bed with big business? Did we already fucking forget NAFTA and TPP?

>Republican nominee
>not a republican
>not elected by republicans because they are as stupid as he is

Literally what

in order:
my health care - Because of Obama
my student loan - Liberal tax policy ment less money for those who gave you that loan and thus you lost yours.
my unemployment - Juan Hussein Rodriguez got your Identity and filed for many more benefits than you because you are not an immigrant.

millonare banker and doctor got tax cuts - they still pay more than you and your entire family combined

15 year old slut - decided to murder a human instead of putting it up for adoption or loving their own child because her feelings trumped the life of the child.

When you die of cancer shill please opt for cremation. That way you can be used as a soil additive and be of some use to something.

>being a passive aggressive sarcastic nu-male
>>>/plebbit/ and stay there

Why are liberals so stupid?

Why are "men" on the left so effeminate, so fucking brainwashed and desperate to lick the state's boots the instant they dangle the right puppet for them? Hillary worked for Goldman Sachs, the same faggots that got bailed out during the recession and the same faggots the college numales were shrieking about during Occupy.

>"""free health care"""
>"""free schools"""

libshit logic

>losing your student loan
>implying that's a bad thing

Well, It's pretty simple, user.

You see, in a time of free resources, r-selected women will strive to mate with a wide variety of r-selected men, which maximizes their odds of bearing children who will thrive in that environment.

You can see this in Western women, who welcome economic migrants to their home nations in spite of irrefutable evidence that these people are more likely to be r-strategists, violent, rapists, etc. Their environment can carry a virtually unlimited number of offspring, so they will engage in behaviors that would maximize the quantity of their offspring, even if they don't realize why they do it or even consciously oppose the factors that lead to it.

And of course, if you're a rapist, that's pretty much the ultimate r-selected act. You seek out free resources, bear a child with no regards to its fitness, then leave without investing in that child's upbringing.

It's pretty much undeniable that leftists are rapists and rape enthusiasts, whether they want to admit it or not. But hey! Now you know.

why do white liberals vote against their own interest? its not like your going to get anything

>I lost my job
>I lost my unemployment
that really does stimulate thought

I voted Democrat, and all I gained was
>a permanent kiddy entry-level job at McDonald's
>forced healthcare, which nobody needs if they don't shout "YOLO" and jump off a fucking staircase like a retard for kikebook likes and retweets
>permanent student loan debt thanks to taxes paying for college
>neetbux

BUT
>my millionaire banker and doctor got taxed so high they asked "Why bother?" and flipped burgers with me
>and my 15 year old sister is still in middle school thanks to marijuana abuse

To your paycheck because the business owners can employ you.

Low IQs

Swiss and Cayman banks. You still lose your job to a robot.

why do libs presume to know others' interests?

>Losing loan
>Losing job, but also losing unemployment, implying I work for myself,

>Somehow this this is bad